FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Honest opinion

Honest opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

New to this and not sure if it’s for me. Give me an honest option of the chances I have! Be as honest as you want x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

And is there any advice you’d give me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chances of what?

And advice on what? Swinging in general? How to improve your chances? Profile advice? Be more specific young one x

Chances of meeting. Profile and swinging advice. Apologies for the ambiguity

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think you've got great potential - but it only works if you're motivated and see it as right for you.

"Chances of meeting. Profile and swinging advice. Apologies for the ambiguity "

Rightio. You’re super young so that will be against you. However there are plenty of young men on here who do really well. Your pictures are a bit bland imo, your profile is a bit bland imo, but if you feel they represent you, then don’t change them. You won’t please everyone.

I’d recommend getting along to an arranged social event. Then you can meet like minded people. Join in with the forums. Don’t think with your cock.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ref profile advice - I'd encourage you to find previous threads on this, so that you can gain tons of helpful advice. Your profile could be improved, to increase chances of more contact and meets with others, in my opinion. And the most succesful source of greater results is via profile adjustment, other than investing effort.

Thanks, best thing I’ve heard since being here. What would iyo spark up the profile? X

Thanks Sophie x

"Thanks, best thing I’ve heard since being here. What would iyo spark up the profile? X"

(Bare in mind this is just my opinion) the fact that you don’t have any age preference screams ‘any hole is a goal!’ To me and seems a bit disparate. Would you really want to fuck a 99 year old?

I’d take your kik off - you won’t have women adding you.

Take more tasteful photos. If you like having a cock pic up then keep it, but you won’t need any more than one or two cock pics. Have a look through some of the men on the forums, the majority of them are really successful on fab. Give their profiles a read, take a look at their photos. Get some I spermatozoon

Get some inspiration****

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Your age will limit your chances OP but if you accept that and just target those whose criteria (including but not limited to age) you match you stand as much chance as the next person if you get your approach, attitude and expectations right, couple them with a decent profile and pictures, add respect and consideration and finally remain positive - all of that is no guarantee of anything of course, but it will make your overall experience of the site better.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Op it's your profile so it needs to come from you, it's you that wants to get something out of it for you, not anybody else.

That seems harsh which it's not meant but if you want fab to work for you then you're the one who needs to create/rejig your profile to represent you. Good luck

"Get some inspiration**** "
well said and your definitely right.x

Thanks! X

Realistically it is really tough for single men on here. There is at least 10 -15 men per single female/couple. The general advice on the profile will help. Message people on here close to your age, with polite messages with a sense of humour. Go to clubs and social events.

It is easier to go out and pull on a Saturday night or get dates via tinder. Good luck and happy swinging.

Ahaha thanks Dave! I’ll defo attempt to take up the advice on my profile. I knew it was bland myself but I have no imagination as I’ve never done something like this. Have a nice day x

» Add a new message to this topic