FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guy alert.. ("',)

Single guy alert.. ("',)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to ALL you lovely folk! So, here i am having a browse & thought maybe it's the right time to start a forum thread..

Question to you, putting it out there for couples / single ladies; Would you consider a meet or even potential message(s) (social or otherwise)?

Maybe is it a "look at me" thread & potentially constructive feedback oppurtunity for me? Moreso a good time to get to know you some of you?

Please do take a look and id love to know your honest thoughts? Hoping to hear from you soon

Muwaah..

Ace..xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. Purely because you wrote "muahh" and it made me cringe.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"No. Purely because you wrote "muahh" and it made me cringe. "

I thought it was spelt MWAH.

M

Good luck to you. We won't meet single men for a number of reasons. Biggest of which is our safety.

"Good luck to you. We won't meet single men for a number of reasons. Biggest of which is our safety. "

In part your right but he'll there are some really crazy women in this world. I always meet socially first gives both a chance to run!!!!

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Good luck to you. We won't meet single men for a number of reasons. Biggest of which is our safety. "

Safety? What do you mean?

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Your better in person op

I can't see what you look like to give you an honest answer in regards to wanting to meet for a social. Though i will say, putting foot worship at the top of your likes would definitely put me off. I avoid anyone who says about loving feet as I have a bit of a phobia about them being touched

Catthorpe

Good profile write up, good supporting veris, one of which we have been aware of for a very long time, lacking clear pics, needs more. You're proactive already so should do well. Good luck

Nope.

Not for us.

Sound to full of yourself and with no hint of a sense of humour.

Also.why say you love giving oral,as if wow a guy who gives it are few and far between.

Why use the word genuine in your text.

Is that to prove youre not a fake male or a single female pretending to be a male?

Our opinion only.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, sorry, arrogant and cringey. Not enough/ detailed pictures. Veris are the saving grace and you didn't write them.

I'm not your type lol

By *obzMan  over a year ago

HUDDERSFIELD

So what am I doing wrong

Manchester (she/her)

"So what am I doing wrong "

Piggybacking on someone else's thread, for one.

"So what am I doing wrong

Piggybacking on someone else's thread, for one. "

Too much waffle and can’t see anything other than a suit, so no.

No because your profile starts by mentioning kik and what's app, neither of which I use

"Good luck to you. We won't meet single men for a number of reasons. Biggest of which is our safety.

"

I mean men are predatory and aggressive and single men tend to act feral in the clubs. Obviously this is based only in our experiences. Consent seems to be nothing more than a negotiation for them who often refuse to accept no as first answer.

Manchester (she/her)

"Good luck to you. We won't meet single men for a number of reasons. Biggest of which is our safety.

I mean men are predatory and aggressive and single men tend to act feral in the clubs. Obviously this is based only in our experiences. Consent seems to be nothing more than a negotiation for them who often refuse to accept no as first answer. "

While I don't disagree that some men can be like that (and I navigate Fab with that risk in mind), it's a hell of a sweeping statement.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I mean men are predatory and aggressive and single men tend to act feral in the clubs. Obviously this is based only in our experiences. Consent seems to be nothing more than a negotiation for them who often refuse to accept no as first answer.

While I don't disagree that some men can be like that (and I navigate Fab with that risk in mind), it's a hell of a sweeping statement. "

Indeed. I've met some truly lovely men on here. Interested with some not so nice,subsequently not met those ones.

Manchester (she/her)

There are a handful of guys here who've really taken me under their wing, helped me when I was vulnerable, been real, true friends. Yes we've fucked, but I did/ do that willingly.

While I don't disagree that some men can be like that (and I navigate Fab with that risk in mind), it's a hell of a sweeping statement. "

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Honestly no. Simply because you flag up with a few "bull" comments.

The whole cuckold vibe does nothing for us and so many guys seem to identify with "using a guys wife" we enjoy someone joining us and adding to our fun we don't enjoy someone trying to elbow hubby out of the way.. That way a fat lip lies.

Don't get me wrong don't change what you are offering as I'm sure lots of couples want that but not us.

I think there is some constructive replies, Plus some rude ones.

There are women that want confident men, almost arrogant types, some that detest arrogance. So asking for advice here, you’ll get a bit of everything.

The beauty of being human, is that we come in all shapes and sizes. We have different likes and dislikes, and we all behave differently.

In an ideal world, those that more closely resemble what your looking for will approach you (assuming you havnt approaches them first) but this isn’t the ideal world here on fab.

My advice is to be YOU... keep your profile real. But be prepared to find it hard to engage with single fems on fab. For many reasons already highlighted.

It maybe better to get to know them at a club meet, then ask them to verify your account.

This then opens up others to seeing your verifications and getting to view you as you are.

Hope that makes sense ?? and good luck

While I don't disagree that some men can be like that (and I navigate Fab with that risk in mind), it's a hell of a sweeping statement.

"

Exactly my thoughts too...

That’s a sweeping judgement about men, that I don’t believe is a true reflection. I’ve met many a women like that, but I wouldn’t treat all women the same.

Manchester (she/her)

"Honestly no. Simply because you flag up with a few "bull" comments.

The whole cuckold vibe does nothing for us and so many guys seem to identify with "using a guys wife" we enjoy someone joining us and adding to our fun we don't enjoy someone trying to elbow hubby out of the way.. That way a fat lip lies.

Don't get me wrong don't change what you are offering as I'm sure lots of couples want that but not us. "

Some couples are into it, but it's all about a more subtle approach, I think. Charging in like a, err, bull, won't work.

Catthorpe

I mean men are predatory and aggressive and single men tend to act feral in the clubs. Obviously this is based only in our experiences. Consent seems to be nothing more than a negotiation for them who often refuse to accept no as first answer. "

Wow!

We've only ever met single men and every single one of them have shown us respect, gone out of their way even to accommodate us. We absolutely do our research before meeting granted and no doubt there's bad eggs but to entirely rule out single guys and to label them as aggressive and predatory feral is for us waay over the top.

Just thinking back over our meets and thinking you'd be labelling those guys like that is pretty sad and totally undeserved.

Thank you all for your help / suggestions / feedback. I do appreciate it and truely belive there is definately nowt wrong with constructiveness.

I see all the people trying to help, i see the thread hijackers, i see the personal opions and all that are truely helping.

Thumbs up and love to each & EVERY one of you that have taken time to reply on (nothing but love for you).

Ace xx

The South

Odd, our club experiences are exactly the opposite of yours.

Manchester (she/her)

Odd, our club experiences are exactly the opposite of yours."

The clubs I go to, any guys being feral would be out on their arse pretty quickly.

The South

The clubs I go to, any guys being feral would be out on their arse pretty quickly. "

Same here.....

Feral blokes is quite a statement

The clubs I go to, any guys being feral would be out on their arse pretty quickly.

Same here.....

Feral blokes is quite a statement "

Sometimes i love and find so amusing the mindset of others. People have their opinions, but airing them makes themselfs look abit .. (I am reffering to the original post).

Ohhh i love it tho. I really do! Oh man is the P.C brigade out right now (time will tell), posted by a nonferal guy Meooww!!

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, OP, yours is also a not necessarily in a good way interesting viewpoint, too.

"Yeah, OP, yours is also a not necessarily in a good way interesting viewpoint, too. "

Bless ya! Like its mentioned; Everyone has an opinion. Who am i to diregard anyones? It's not good in your opinion, i find it well suited (opinion)

Im sure the world does not agree with you all the time, So intresting is good.

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one"... There's a little food for thought for you, my forum buddy

Manchester (she/her)

"Yeah, OP, yours is also a not necessarily in a good way interesting viewpoint, too.

Bless ya! Like its mentioned; Everyone has an opinion. Who am i to diregard anyones? It's not good in your opinion, i find it well suited (opinion)

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one"... There's a little food for thought for you, my forum buddy "

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to draw negative inference from your opinion and say so. So it goes.

"No. Purely because you wrote "muahh" and it made me cringe. "

This sums up the arrogance on this site. Get over yourself.

Manchester (she/her)

"No. Purely because you wrote "muahh" and it made me cringe.

This sums up the arrogance on this site. Get over yourself. "

Wow. So people aren't allowed to find things unattractive?

Great reply. Just looking at the previous comment yet again highlights the mentality that some people have on here. I wonder if she knows that her partner is a man?

Wow. So people aren't allowed to find things unattractive? "

So if someone said " mwah" they're unattractive? Do you not think that sounds a little pretentious?

Manchester (she/her)

Wow. So people aren't allowed to find things unattractive?

So if someone said " mwah" they're unattractive? Do you not think that sounds a little pretentious?"

In a written capacity, I find it jarring. As preferences go it's not a big deal. Anyone can have any preferences they like, and this one hurts no one.

"Yeah, OP, yours is also a not necessarily in a good way interesting viewpoint, too.

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one"... There's a little food for thought for you, my forum buddy

You're entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to draw negative inference from your opinion and say so. So it goes. "

It does go on & rightly so. So can you please remove yourself from my thread with your entitlements of drawing inferences & inject that elsewhere (maybe start a thread on it)?. I try not to be so to the point; but sometimes its a little must; Please leave / know when you're not wanted & move on. You do get asked to do so; yes you do (albeit in real life, in forum & in messages). Good bye forum buddy. Lesson right there kids

Manchester (she/her)

That's... not how forums work.

Why is that, there's two of you? Would be safer than singles meeting alone.

A few years back there were a few incidences where a couple posed as a single lady. They robbed a few unsuspecting single guys. Removing and banning them didn't stop it happening a few times as she just set up another profile new pics and lured again.

Does that mean we should avoid single ladies... or couples for that fact?

"That's... not how forums work. "

Nobody cares & nobody cares! Simple terms; Please leave. Thank you. (Oooh i still use please & thank you).. Muwaah..xx

I personally didn't read it as arrogant. More confident. Some will be drawn to it and some won't. You can't please everyone, so focus on pleasing yourself and writing what you believe to be a true representation of you. You'll draw tue ones who are more likeminded to you then OP. One consideration would be to add more pictures as you only have 1 in your public gallery

Manchester (she/her)

"That's... not how forums work.

Nobody cares & nobody cares! Simple terms; Please leave. Thank you. (Oooh i still use please & thank you).. Muwaah..xx"

Sorry. No.

Nobody cares & nobody cares! Simple terms; Please leave. Thank you. (Oooh i still use please & thank you).. Muwaah..xx

Sorry. No. "

Muwaaah.. Still my forum buddy .. xx

Manchester (she/her)

Sorry. No.

Muwaaah.. Still my forum buddy .. xx"

The condescension is super sexy, you know.

Sorry. No.

Muwaaah.. Still my forum buddy .. xx

The condescension is super sexy, you know. "

Thank you my darling..xx

Catthorpe

"I personally didn't read it as arrogant. More confident. Some will be drawn to it and some won't. You can't please everyone, so focus on pleasing yourself and writing what you believe to be a true representation of you. You'll draw tue ones who are more likeminded to you then OP. One consideration would be to add more pictures as you only have 1 in your public gallery "

That was our exact same take on it.

Shouldn't be too surprised at some of the reactions though as men are generally expected to have more humble, modest profiles. The really arrogant profiles I've seen have 90% come from couples and single females. Very demanding and very ranty making the OPs profile look decidedly light hearted by comparison.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Looking irony and sarcasm up here ... easy to mistake one from the other

"Looking irony and sarcasm up here ... easy to mistake one from the other"

I find it quite amusing (honestly i was thinking the exact same too), Kill with kindness ..

'tis a fun world with fun people ..xx

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Point missed .. ah well

The South

This sums up the arrogance on this site. Get over yourself. "

The arrogance of the site?

How so? You've piqued my curiosity...

M

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I like your profile, tells people what you are after and what you can offer. Normally people advise this on threads like this, it seems it is not good enough now.

This is a funny old place sometimes

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS anyone can post on a thread so telling them to stop is not what the forum is about, however, as people are annoying each other maybe it is best to avoid each others posts

Sorry. No. "

Im sorry but all i can picture is a little kid or joey and Chandler sticking thier hanf in somones face going. "Not touching, cant get mad, not touching cant get nad"...

Sorry. No.

Im sorry but all i can picture is a little kid or joey and Chandler sticking thier hanf in somones face going. "Not touching, cant get mad, not touching cant get nad"..."

.. SPOT ON!!!! Great minds think alike!! Hahahaha .. That did literally made me "LOL".. Hahaha

I like this thread...everyone is angry. Could someone be nasty to me as well

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

Exactly my thoughts too...

That’s a sweeping judgement about men, that I don’t believe is a true reflection. I’ve met many a women like that, but I wouldn’t treat all women the same."

I find that to be tarring us all with the same brush, yet if you see my veris then you will not find anyone being other than complimetary about myself being polite during meets, beit play meets or none play

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Although you are too far away for me I like the way you come across in your profile, you could do with some more pics though

"I like this thread...everyone is angry. Could someone be nasty to me as well "

This actually made me laugh!!

"I like this thread...everyone is angry. Could someone be nasty to me as well

This actually made me laugh!! "

.... think that counts as half way there?

.... think that counts as half way there? "

The biggest mistake? Putting "single guy alert" in the headline

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP..

Based on your profile probably not...you are trying too hard.

Based on your interactions in the thread yes.

I reckon you would do well in clubs.

Nita

.... think that counts as half way there?

The biggest mistake? Putting "single guy alert" in the headline "

Get noticed.. I guess i did! Im not complaining, infact the contrary.. it's definately entertaining

"OP..

Based on your profile probably not...you are trying too hard.

Based on your interactions in the thread yes.

I reckon you would do well in clubs.

Nita"

Thanks nita, Im really not sure what you are reffering to i.e interaction on here (Big smile / LOL).. I do appreciate the comments, Thank you..xx

» Add a new message to this topic