FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Big Heart -Small Cock

Big Heart -Small Cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do ladies always chose large cocks over men with small ones? Even if the guy as a great tongue and big heart?

Just askin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

No -they use the far more complicated Freidrich Karloff calculation method -whereby they devide his potential inheritance pot by the mean diameter of his ring finger and then multiply that by his cock length to pube length ratio

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

"No -they use the far more complicated Freidrich Karloff calculation method -whereby they devide his potential inheritance pot by the mean diameter of his ring finger and then multiply that by his cock length to pube length ratio"

Hilarious

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"No -they use the far more complicated Freidrich Karloff calculation method -whereby they devide his potential inheritance pot by the mean diameter of his ring finger and then multiply that by his cock length to pube length ratio"

????

I personality go by personality over cock size. Very big cocks might even put me off.

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

The ???? were meant to be Forgot emojis don’t work on the forum

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I go with what's attached to the cock and how much i like the whole package.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some of the best sex I have had has been with men with smaller cocks. And some of the worst sex I have had has been with guys who think that just because they are 9inches+, they don't need to have a personality or do anything else.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I definitely do not choose my men on cock size. If I wanted a big cock I just open the draw next to my bed.

Connection, personality and sense of humour rate much more for me.

"No -they use the far more complicated Freidrich Karloff calculation method -whereby they devide his potential inheritance pot by the mean diameter of his ring finger and then multiply that by his cock length to pube length ratio

????

I personality go by personality over cock size. Very big cocks might even put me off."

Personality always wins over cock size

I’m short with a big cock and I can tell you for nothing that being short is far more of a hindrance to getting a meet than the size of my cock - it is not an advantage! I do like having a big cock though

But on here a lot of women end up deleting your message without even getting to know someone

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m short with a big cock and I can tell you for nothing that being short is far more of a hindrance to getting a meet than the size of my cock - it is not an advantage! I do like having a big cock though "

I don't think 5'6" is particularly short for a man

Glasgow

"But on here a lot of women end up deleting your message without even getting to know someone "

That's because there are hundreds of someones trying to get to know us, we can't speak to everyone can we?

Glasgow

"Do ladies always chose large cocks over men with small ones? Even if the guy as a great tongue and big heart?

Just askin"

One of the best lovers I ever had had the smallest cock, but we had a very intense connection.

Don’t be defined by your cock Op, it’s only a small part of you.

I’m an asshole with a small penis

I have a very big heart for the right people and a good size cock with girth

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Personality wins every time - a sense of humour can make me laugh all the way to the bedroom. Physically I like friendly eyes and small/medium man bits and have said so on my profile

"Do ladies always chose large cocks over men with small ones? Even if the guy as a great tongue and big heart?

Just askin"

Depends on whether they want NSA or babies with you?

"I’m short with a big cock and I can tell you for nothing that being short is far more of a hindrance to getting a meet than the size of my cock - it is not an advantage! I do like having a big cock though

I don't think 5'6" is particularly short for a man"

I know but you’d be surprised how many would say it was

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Swansea

Just askin"

Yes, Firstly it is a bit of a fetish for me, secondly I'm not looking for anything other than sex on here.

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

My little 2 incher stands a chance then ?? Please don't insult me

Just askin

Yes, Firstly it is a bit of a fetish for me, secondly I'm not looking for anything other than sex on here. "

How big a fetish? If you see what I mean?

"I’m short with a big cock and I can tell you for nothing that being short is far more of a hindrance to getting a meet than the size of my cock - it is not an advantage! I do like having a big cock though "

I can believe this as if you ask women anything about a man's appearance, one of the first thing she will comment on is height.

I used to be like that too.

"I’m short with a big cock and I can tell you for nothing that being short is far more of a hindrance to getting a meet than the size of my cock - it is not an advantage! I do like having a big cock though

I can believe this as if you ask women anything about a man's appearance, one of the first thing she will comment on is height.

I used to be like that too."

The funny thing is I had an accident about three years ago which made me about an inch and a half shorter than I used to be (I damaged three vertebrae in my thoracic spine) so rejection for my height is even more of an issue now! You have to laugh at life sometimes dont you!

I used to be like that too.

The funny thing is I had an accident about three years ago which made me about an inch and a half shorter than I used to be (I damaged three vertebrae in my thoracic spine) so rejection for my height is even more of an issue now! You have to laugh at life sometimes dont you! "

You certainly do, otherwise you would have yourself with how judgemental folks on here can be

I have a modest 6.5 inch cut cock..

However I'm informed I do have a huge personality to go with it .. Ha x

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Just askin"

Some do some dont a nice face is more attraction than a big cock for most people though.

Swansea

Just askin

Yes, Firstly it is a bit of a fetish for me, secondly I'm not looking for anything other than sex on here.

How big a fetish? If you see what I mean? "

I considered putting big but changed it to bit purely because of this lol

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've sampled both ends of the cock spectrum, and having done my market research (very thoroughly) I can say it's definitely the guy attached that makes or breaks a session, not the size of his penis.

Id rather have an imaginative guy with a small cock than a fecking eejit with a Lock Ness Monster.

"I've sampled both ends of the cock spectrum, and having done my market research (very thoroughly) I can say it's definitely the guy attached that makes or breaks a session, not the size of his penis.

Id rather have an imaginative guy with a small cock than a fecking eejit with a Lock Ness Monster.

"

Good use of the word eejit. Have a cookie

"I've sampled both ends of the cock spectrum, and having done my market research (very thoroughly) I can say it's definitely the guy attached that makes or breaks a session, not the size of his penis.

"

Very encouraging thread for us average joes

Under the Duvet

Good use of the word eejit. Have a cookie "

Chocolate chip?

Glasgow

Chocolate chip?"

Minus 1000 points for spelling loch as lock!

Under the Duvet

Chocolate chip?

Minus 1000 points for spelling loch as lock!"

Haha well spotted. A deliberate mistake

By *issvvCouple  over a year ago

pontyclun

I rather men who are smaller. I have big enough at home and always want what I don’t have, apart from the age thing. I got younger at home and still rather pick younger man

Miss x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your all been so kind in the responses xxx

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

The conclusion seems to be that you got to have a sense of humour, so you won't get pissed off in case they laugh at your small cock

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Just askin"

Not the place for good hearts...

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Personality for me

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Personality for me"
You can can nice but have no personality...

You can have a big cock but be bad in bed...

By *untastic4116Man  over a year ago

Hampshire

So if small cock = big heart does that also mean the reverse is true, big cock = small heart?

Seems like a poorly thought out design to me! lmao So ironic, give a man a large cock but not the blood flow needed to make it fully operational

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Love it

Not true wink wink

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Size of the cock isn't the be all and end all. I have to agree with others there are more important things for me such as chemistry personality and a attraction.

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh love a big cock

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

All women want the same thing. Obvious really. Can't possibly be individuals.

By *iavoloCouple  over a year ago

Bexley/Buxton

Its not all about having a big cock its how you use it.

By *ina teaspoonWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I wouldn't ignore a message because of a guys cock size. Although I would ignore it if his cock size was all I learnt about him when I viewed it.

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I’ve got a big hart and a very small cock

By *inn2000Woman  over a year ago

belfast

"I wouldn't ignore a message because of a guys cock size. Although I would ignore it if his cock size was all I learnt about him when I viewed it. "

This. Totally this.

By *earboynottinghamMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Just askin"

On fab a larger one will usually but not always be the first choice.

» Add a new message to this topic