FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies nudist beach group east sussex

Ladies nudist beach group east sussex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In preparation for a glorious summer I thought I'd see if there was any interest from ladies in particular, who may like the idea of company on our local naturist beaches.

Much as I love nude bathing, I do feel more comfortable if I'm with people, it keeps the meerkats away!

So if you are interested, let me know and I'll put together a group so that we can arrange nuddy buddy's for the season!

Peach x

Ps I'm not discriminating against single guys but this is more for women's comfort and confidence.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? .

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Sounds like an idea

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sounds like an idea "

It's a great idea. Even when we go as a couple we get meerkats. I think a lone man would think twice before approaching a group of women.

"This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? . "

They are pretty prevalent around here! I'm hoping that for women bathing it will be more comfortable dealing with meerkats if in a group, I mean you always get men there just to perve and that won't change but I know I feel safer and more relaxed if I'm with Fuzz or others.

Peach x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? .

They are pretty prevalent around here! I'm hoping that for women bathing it will be more comfortable dealing with meerkats if in a group, I mean you always get men there just to perve and that won't change but I know I feel safer and more relaxed if I'm with Fuzz or others.

Peach x"

They're pretty prevalent where we go sometimes. I had a fully clothed guy standing very close just staring at me once. Mr N was there and it didn't deter him . He did go away when Mr advised it would be best for him if he did though.

I agree that there's security in numbers. I think it's a great idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? . "

If I'm there I think you have your answer

We like the idea.

Mildred would never go to a nude beach on her own.

Meerkats are a pain but easily dealt with verbally.

We feel the main issue for single fems is if your alone some guy's approach closer and more persistently and more likely to attempt other things given she is alone.

Two or more women together will most certainly deter any guy trying his luck.

There are too many women avoiding nude beaches for this reason anything helping them has to be good

It's good to see a few people are interested I'll keep the thread bumped and as it warms up sort a kik/WhatsApp group if wanted so we can arrange things!

Thanks guys!

Peach x

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere down south

*waves*

I'm interested OP

I'm definitely interested in this! I went to the nudist beach at portslade last summer a fair bit, the one time I went on my own I got pestered non stop so wouldn't go solo again. Happy to drive along the coast for beach days!

The sun is teasing us today in the South East! Beautiful and mild, but not quite warm enough for me to go naked yet!

Peach x

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Interested...went alone last year...if not maybe with another lady...dnt know any though!!

Well hang around here Lady V and hopefully soon us fabulous ladies will be chatting naked on a beach!

Peach x

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

"Well hang around here Lady V and hopefully soon us fabulous ladies will be chatting naked on a beach!

Peach x"

Great..I'm hanging....

but not like some chaps ha ha

By *aughtyminx300Woman  over a year ago

london

Sounds like a great idea and I’d be up for a gals day out

By *likat50Woman  over a year ago

london /bracklesham bay

I’m in too ladies sounds fab

Brilliant! Well we have about a dozen ladies interested now so I'll keep this bumped until Easter then get a WhatsApp group started ready for the warmer weather!

Seriously cannot wait to get my flesh out!

Peach x

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Excellent idea good luck

Birling gap is very popular for nude sunbathing although don’t know how safe it is now due to the cliffs.

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

come to Studland, you'll give the meerkats a heart attack and then there won't be any and it'll be so lush :D

"Birling gap is very popular for nude sunbathing although don’t know how safe it is now due to the cliffs. "

It was one of our regular spots, it's such a suntrap! But you're right about the cliff falls, we stopped going last year as it's too dangerous now.

I tend to stick to Normans bay or fairlight, both lovely beaches.

Peach x

By *wosWoman  over a year ago

east london

Just need the weather. .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'd love to do this but unfortunately I'm in the southwest.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Birling gap is very popular for nude sunbathing although don’t know how safe it is now due to the cliffs.

It was one of our regular spots, it's such a suntrap! But you're right about the cliff falls, we stopped going last year as it's too dangerous now.

Peach x"

Do you find at Norman's Bay that locals walk round tutting? We had that a couple of times

"Birling gap is very popular for nude sunbathing although don’t know how safe it is now due to the cliffs.

Peach x

Do you find at Norman's Bay that locals walk round tutting? We had that a couple of times"

Not really noticed them to be honest but it does make me chuckle when clothed walkers decide to walk the beach path to pevensey and inadvertently find themselves amongst a sea of tanned bottoms and boobs! I like to take a windbreaker or pop up shelter down there to hide behind or escape when its too hot!

Peach x

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I like the little beach shelter tents..

"I like the little beach shelter tents.."

Not so great when the wind gets up and you're chasing it naked on a pebbley beach

Peach x

Peach x"

Don’t think you can get down to the beach now. I am sure the steps got removed whilst new ones are being fabricated and refitted. It is too tidal down there though, and cliff falls are a distinct possibility. Stick to Herbrand Walk much safer there, even if you do get the tutters and moaners....

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Why have I only just spotted this thread

My teeny tiny Peach, you know I'm in xxx

Fabville

"I like the little beach shelter tents..

Not so great when the wind gets up and you're chasing it naked on a pebbley beach

Peach x"

Now thers's a thought...

I d love to wild swim around the country, as nudists over the summer. I would love to be in and visit occasionally

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If you sunbath in the dunes at Studland, you will get attention. Go on the beach itself and you should be fine.

Peach x

Don’t think you can get down to the beach now. I am sure the steps got removed whilst new ones are being fabricated and refitted. It is too tidal down there though, and cliff falls are a distinct possibility. Stick to Herbrand Walk much safer there, even if you do get the tutters and moaners...."

The steps are open at Birling now after being moved.

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

I'm in - also be up for trip to bghs if weather rubbish - love the spa facilities there but not brave enough to go on own

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Why have I only just spotted this thread"

Because you can’t see from behind your umbrella

Very happy to help with Meerkat shooing

Fabville

"I'm in - also be up for trip to bghs if weather rubbish - love the spa facilities there but not brave enough to go on own "

I love BGHS..

The tide times still massively restrict its use though

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you sunbath in the dunes at Studland, you will get attention. Go on the beach itself and you should be fine."

170 miles from me lol

Bumping up!

Post on the thread or msg if you are interested in our south east ladies bathing group.

Peach x

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Speaking as a meerkat I'd be watching for the all girl orgy. Simples.

By *a FavoritaWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I’m interested

it will attract them but if you stay on the beach rather than in dunes if the beach has dunes then you should be ok

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? . it will attract them but if you stay on the beach rather than in dunes if the beach has dunes then you should be ok "

the beaches we go to don't have dunes but the meerkats still gather

Meerkats lobe this!!! They're destroying the nudist beaches down here! Killing naturism tbh

"Meerkats lobe this!!! They're destroying the nudist beaches down here! Killing naturism tbh "

Love*

By *mber DextrousWoman  over a year ago

Devon

"I'd love to do this but unfortunately I'm in the southwest. "

I think it's a great idea too, maybe we can arrange a SW group. I know I'm a bit of a way from you but as far as I know it's a bit of a trek from me to the nearest nudist beach in either direction.

"I'd love to do this but unfortunately I'm in the southwest.

I think it's a great idea too, maybe we can arrange a SW group. I know I'm a bit of a way from you but as far as I know it's a bit of a trek from me to the nearest nudist beach in either direction. "

I'm in Devon and frequent Cornwall regularly

This is brilliant ladies! I was hoping a few would comment from other parts of the country too! I'm planning on setting up a WhatsApp group in the next couple of weeks, I'll message each of you on here beforehand to make sure you're okay with that.

Peach x

"This us a great idea but do you reckon a group of naked women will deter meerkats or attract them? . it will attract them but if you stay on the beach rather than in dunes if the beach has dunes then you should be ok

the beaches we go to don't have dunes but the meerkats still gather"

pervs will be pervs ,I took a friend one time and it was a little windy so we went in tent and pulled down zip I could hear movement outside so popped my head out two guys sat close to tent just sat waiting lol

Would love to see a nicer mix of male/female and maybe a few more of similar age too.

If this is useful, I’m London based with a car and looking to get out of the city this summer

Come to Portsmouth, eastney nudist beach, it's good there. Plus then I can be a meerkat haha

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"In preparation for a glorious summer I thought I'd see if there was any interest from ladies in particular, who may like the idea of company on our local naturist beaches.

Much as I love nude bathing, I do feel more comfortable if I'm with people, it keeps the meerkats away!

So if you are interested, let me know and I'll put together a group so that we can arrange nuddy buddy's for the season!

Peach x

Ps I'm not discriminating against single guys but this is more for women's comfort and confidence.

"

I tend to go and sit in the gay section of our local beach when on my own.

Tends to deter most of the meerkats and oddballs.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Come to Portsmouth, eastney nudist beach, it's good there. Plus then I can be a meerkat haha"

Well that's the problem isn't it.

You see it as a stalking ground for sexual harassment.

When we just want to go and chill nude in the sun.

Me me! Joining in

"In preparation for a glorious summer I thought I'd see if there was any interest from ladies in particular, who may like the idea of company on our local naturist beaches.

Peach x

"

can I come along as security ,you will need it ,is won't look .........promise

Peach x

can I come along as security ,you will need it ,is won't look .........promise "

i not is

Hi Peach. .. Sergez here.... pls let me know when and where. ... SIMPLES xxx

"Come to Portsmouth, eastney nudist beach, it's good there. Plus then I can be a meerkat haha

"

lol a group of sexy women naked on a beach will attract interest fullstop

Hiding in the shadows

Peach x

can I come along as security ,you will need it ,is won't look .........promise "

They've got me.

Peach x

They've got me. "

lol you're enough are you ,they'll be camping out

Peach x

They've got me. "

a woman actually really lost it last year with a guy that came and sat very near to her and her partner but the guy never moved

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think a group of naked women chatting, laughing and enjoying themselves will attract loads of attention. Whether a lone male would have the courage to approach them is another thing.

I know when we go to naturist beaches as a couple men pay more attention when we're mucking about in the sea laughing and joking.

Hiding in the shadows

Peach x

They've got me. a woman actually really lost it last year with a guy that came and sat very near to her and her partner but the guy never moved "

I wouldn't 'lose it'

I'd polity & very quietly ask said person to remove themselves from our vacinty.

If he remained, he'd then be given 2 options.

He'd be wise not to chose option 2

Peach x

They've got me. a woman actually really lost it last year with a guy that came and sat very near to her and her partner but the guy never moved

I wouldn't 'lose it'

I'd polity & very quietly ask said person to remove themselves from our vacinty.

He'd be wise not to chose option 2"

hey that guy wouldn't have moved and it was a busy day at beach I stood up to see what was going on

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Peach x

They've got me. a woman actually really lost it last year with a guy that came and sat very near to her and her partner but the guy never moved

I wouldn't 'lose it'

He'd be wise not to chose option 2"

We only asked a guy to move along once because he made it clear by standing over us and commenting that he wasn't just out for a day on the beach, he was also fully clothed. He did. We wouldn't ask someone who sat close to us to move though, on a naturist or textile beach, unless they acted inappropriately. It's a fact whether we agree with it or not that naked bodies especially women's, attract attention.

Hiding in the shadows

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

He'd be wise not to chose option 2hey that guy wouldn't have moved and it was a busy day at beach I stood up to see what was going on "

You obviously don't know me

Hiding in the shadows

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

He'd be wise not to chose option 2

We only asked a guy to move along once because he made it clear by standing over us and commenting that he wasn't just out for a day on the beach, he was also fully clothed. He did. We wouldn't ask someone who sat close to us to move though, on a naturist or textile beach, unless they acted inappropriately. It's a fact whether we agree with it or not that naked bodies especially women's, attract attention."

Nudist beach.

A naked person relaxing in the sun, not being in appropriate, behaving respectfully, close to us? No problem, I'd probably invite them to join us

A fully dressed man, obviously there to get his jollies?

Problem, & would be asked to move along

To all the guys posting on here, this was set up by myself for women who would enjoy female company when sunbathing, just sunbathing. You are more than welcome to post as I won't be messaging males for this activity! Please, if you want to post keep it relevant and informative!

Ladies, I will be messaging later this week and hopefully very soon we'll be feeling the sun on our skin!

Peach x

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Count me in please xx

[Removed by poster at 26/03/19 13:06:07]

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

If i happen to be in the vicinity....

Rabbit x x

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"170 miles from me lol"

More than that for me, but am certainly interested x

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

He'd be wise not to chose option 2hey that guy wouldn't have moved and it was a busy day at beach I stood up to see what was going on

You obviously don't know me"

omg you're an alien you've got that menus medusa stare and they turn rock hard

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

He'd be wise not to chose option 2hey that guy wouldn't have moved and it was a busy day at beach I stood up to see what was going on

You obviously don't know meomg you're an alien you've got that menus medusa stare and they turn rock hard "

delete menus

Sounds fun

We go to one in West Sussex

Hiding in the shadows

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

You obviously don't know meomg you're an alien you've got that menus medusa stare and they turn rock hard delete menus "

No, I'm just a woman, with a very low tolerance threshold for twats, and physically capable of dealing with them appropriately

Peach x

I wouldn't 'lose it'

You obviously don't know meomg you're an alien you've got that menus medusa stare and they turn rock hard delete menus

No, I'm just a woman, with a very low tolerance threshold for twats, and physically capable of dealing with them appropriately "

lol yes I'm feeling the vibe

By *nked4funCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Great idea, peach. Please add us to the list.

Claire n Paul xx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd like to bring my partner to a group like this

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not sure many people are getting the overriding theme of this group.

I wouldn’t normally comment on a ladies only thing for fear of getting called a white knight. But in this case I can see someone handling their business

So I’m just going to lol instead

Have a good time ladies. You would have to brave or stupid to meerkat around you.

I wouldn't 'lose it'

No, I'm just a woman, with a very low tolerance threshold for twats, and physically capable of dealing with them appropriately

Phoenix, you sound awesome, and my kind of woman!

"

I wouldn't 'lose it'

Phoenix, you sound awesome, and my kind of woman! "

he didn't move he was with another guy and the couple stayed where they were to ,it was a busy day at beach that day

"Come to Portsmouth, eastney nudist beach, it's good there. Plus then I can be a meerkat haha

"

It was a joke lol I am either busy swimming naked or listening to music and relaxing. Also I know a lot of people that go so I often just chat.

» Add a new message to this topic