FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Jaydee's

Jaydee's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been to JD's for the first time and what a disappointment the clientele were certainly not what we are looking for and a bit of a dive if I'm honest. At the risk of sounding stuck up we would love to hear of any clubs that have a higher class of clientele and a classier venue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Le Boudoir in London.

We like Jaydees layout .

By *bony-delightMan  over a year ago

Fuck town

Where high class clientele means?

if you go in the club section and look at jaydees you'll see its got the most reviews out of all the clubs .

its nice and discreet , plenty of parking , the hot tubs huge and very clean, theres a lounge , a kitchen , a dance floor , couples only area , sauna jacuzzi , private lockable rooms , voyeurs area and a lot lot more.

sometimes first visits are a bit daunting and you don't get the real feel of the place , the owners , and the clientelle .

i'd say dont judge a book by its cover ,trust me its rated as one of the best clubs around .

Also youve left a bit early maybe , lots dont get there untill 10pm.

sometimes you walk in a pub and think this is a bit grim and have the best night ever.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’ve made great friends at Jaydees. The owners are warm and friendly and really look out for their guests.

They usually vet the guests well and that means the atmosphere is usually safe and relaxed.

What’s a “higher class of clientele”?

Educated? Rich? Thin? Well-spoken? Middle-class?

Personally, I look for friendly, fun, chatty, kind and sexy.

"Just been to JD's for the first time and what a disappointment the clientele were certainly not what we are looking for and a bit of a dive if I'm honest. At the risk of sounding stuck up we would love to hear of any clubs that have a higher class of clientele and a classier venue. "

Try the VA on the A1 at Tempsford or Liberty Elite. So much nicer.......xx

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

For other clubs... the ones with the nicest facilities we’ve been to are VA, liberty elite and our place 4 fun in London. We’ve met a really nice mix of people there as well.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Well if that's not an insult I don't know what is.....sexyness comes in different shapes and sizes and ages.....at least it's a clean club I've been to some that I wouldn't out a dog in!

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

VA is a local option for you if you didn’t enjoy your Jay Dee’s visit. VA has more ambiance (matching newer furniture, no plastic sheets) and the crowd is a tad younger on some days. Jay Dee’s has made some improvements lately to include a social lounge, revamped bar area, new overnight rooms, and revitalized Friday and Sunday formats. However, we get you, Jay Dee’s could really use some TLC where it comes to furniture, peeling wall paper and a few other aesthetic issues.

VA doesn’t have any private areas and, for some, can be a bit hard to break into the regulars’ crowd. Everything’s a trade off.

Hope you find a place that suits you!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Sounds like you are both beautiful enough for Le Boudoir.

Although if by chance you aren't, be sure to email them to ask why and post their reply on this forum

Le Boudoir is probably the most upmarket club I've been to, a lovely venue with a cosmopolitan clientele. But any club can be good if the mix of people and atmosphere is right

By *talian PassionMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The biggest pros of Le Boudoir is in the heart of London. More the half clientele are tourists from all the world, they make it cosmopolitan and very variable every week. I love it.

» Add a new message to this topic