FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How many no shows for group meets?

How many no shows for group meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We're trying to arrange some group fun and were wondering in other peoples experience how many guys say they will come and then dont turn up, (percentage wise)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"We're trying to arrange some group fun and were wondering in other peoples experience how many guys say they will come and then dont turn up, (percentage wise)"

99% lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I had a GB in Manchester once where 4 out of 10 guys turned up. I've been told 50% is the usual attendance level.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have held many a group party and there very hard to organise when it comes to sexy fun... but saying that i find if you invite twentyfive at least 12 will turn up,.. you need to do it early though, and keep mailing the people who say will turn up just to confim they are,... also i find people who are already verified and have a webcam more keener than ones without.( just my experiance) good luck and mail me if i can help any further xx

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

i organise group meets i find that first invite those you know who will turn up and then if you want to add anymore double the number required as you will find that 50 % wont show i have never yet had a 100% turnout but at least those that dont show never get a 2nd chance no matter the excuse they give good luck xx

One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died...another said he was in a car crash... fucking sick bastards... but that was their excuses... i just block and tell everyone i know who does sex partys and socials who they are! xx

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died...another said he was in a car crash... fucking sick bastards... but that was their excuses... i just block and tell everyone i know who does sex partys and socials who they are! xx"

One of mine swore blind he'd turn up. Got to the organisers place and the bloke had got a meet request up on here. I messaged him and he ignored me, but the next day said he'd rang at 10pm to find out where to come, even though he'd been given directions.

I'd rather they just said they don't want to come to be honest.

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died...another said he was in a car crash... fucking sick bastards... but that was their excuses... i just block and tell everyone i know who does sex partys and socials who they are! xx"

Maybe there was a real bad virus going round at the time lol xx

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died.."

Maybe they were brothers? The family that plays together stays together

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died...another said he was in a car crash... fucking sick bastards... but that was their excuses... i just block and tell everyone i know who does sex partys and socials who they are! xx

One of mine swore blind he'd turn up. Got to the organisers place and the bloke had got a meet request up on here. I messaged him and he ignored me, but the next day said he'd rang at 10pm to find out where to come, even though he'd been given directions.

I'd rather they just said they don't want to come to be honest."

yep bloody arseholes, thats why i always go for 25 tjen at least 10 to 15 show, been bloody good partys too, so was the orgy i sorted for a female friend of mine was a fab evening, great if people show!

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died..

Maybe they were brothers? The family that plays together stays together

"

i was so mad i asked three that when their dad gets cremated i want them to show me the urns on cam!

"One of my sex partys 5 men actually said there dad had died...another said he was in a car crash... fucking sick bastards... but that was their excuses... i just block and tell everyone i know who does sex partys and socials who they are! xx

Maybe there was a real bad virus going round at the time lol xx"

"We're trying to arrange some group fun and were wondering in other peoples experience how many guys say they will come and then dont turn up, (percentage wise)"

sually about half dont show or do show but dont play . Or make their excuses and go .

hi

we organise regulat large house parties here at ours,,we invite 22 cpls to get 20...10 single blokes to get 5 and find single females very reliable...rather busy if everyone invited turns up but its very rare for everyone invited to show

al rach xxx

From what I've heard from friends, 50% when it comes to single guys is good to average. Think it helps to choose guys who've done gangbangs before and are comfortable performing in front of other guys to cut down the chances of stage fright at the last minute. Always allow for the one who does actually turn up but says he needs to go back to his car because he's "forgotten something" and screeches off with tyres burning like he's being chased by a mad axe murderer!!

"Always allow for the one who does actually turn up but says he needs to go back to his car because he's "forgotten something" and screeches off with tyres burning like he's being chased by a mad axe murderer!!"

Yes, there is ALWAYS one of those.

haha people who leave parties are sometimes fun.

the first one i went to there was a couple and they done loads of peoples head in, well her hubby did, and the couple they were grinding on the most the bloke said to his mrs, well its getting late we will have to go as you got work at 6am tomorrow morning, his wife said "have I? oh yes i have" haha obviously not then :p

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Always worth looking at the verifications to see if they have attended something similar, in your area, recently. Then emailing one or two of the verifiers to ask about them.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would say 25-30%

"Always worth looking at the verifications to see if they have attended something similar, in your area, recently. Then emailing one or two of the verifiers to ask about them."

Yes think we may try this one although most of invitees we've met before, but only one at a time.

always invite more than you are after. I have had them swear blind that they want to meet me etc and on the night don't turn up.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

For the law of averages to apply, it has to be a big party. For single guys, about 40% of those who swear blind they'll be there, actually turn up. So if you want 20, invite 50.

For couples, where you've spoken to both on the phone first, it is very rare to have a no-show.

Janet & Nick

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I always had more or less 90 -100% turn out apart from once.

It depends how you choose the guys, i always went for guys that i knew where veterans at going to gangbangs. The only time i had a failed one was when i didnt do my vetting properly.

Good luck

By *ickyoungMan  over a year ago

Staines

It seems crazy to me that men would spend ages on this site to get invited to an event and then not turn up! I have just started on this scene and went to my first gang bang recently. Everyone there was great and I was so glad I went. It's not embarrassing performing if everyone else is cool. These unreliable guys spoil it for the others. No wonder it's so hard for single guys to have any fun! Grrrr

Ive been to a few and from what I have been told by the organisers about half dont turn up on average

We are constantly trying to arrange such meets (usually twice a month). The BEST turnout we have ever had was 10%, the WORST 1%.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"We are constantly trying to arrange such meets (usually twice a month). The BEST turnout we have ever had was 10%, the WORST 1%. "

you invited 100 guys at least then I take it

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've found short notice meets are better for me, as a lot of people seem to be turned on by the idea of sex with a CD, but then have a wank and decide it's cold outside and there must be something on telly.....

At least on a short notice basis people don't have time to talk themselves out of making an effort.

We organised a gangbang in a hotel, we invited 5 guys, told them to meet us in the pub. None turned up. "Her" ended up pulling a guy in the bar and we had a 3some instead! lol

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

In general agreement with the disappointing turn outs when we've tried to organise something. Even when someone esle has offered to organise, it has usually fallen through. Some guys are very reliable bless 'em - but not a great advert for single guys.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

A couple who wanted group fun told me they alway invited twice the number of guys needed because they know from experience that at least half will drop out or bottle it.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"We are constantly trying to arrange such meets (usually twice a month). The BEST turnout we have ever had was 10%, the WORST 1%.

you invited 100 guys at least then I take it "

We once invited 120, and 46 turned up. It was a very, very good party!

Janet

Well guys just to report back we decided on a small gathering, we invited 4 and 3 turned up so only 1 no show. And yes we had a fantastic night.

In the last two weeks, I've planned to meet six men. Four cancelled an hour before one turned up and one just didn't have the courtesy of turning up. So I'd have to say for any kind of meet, couples, single girls etc, the turnout is probably 5% to 10% actually happening if they are strangers.

The ones I can rely on are the ones I already know.

Sad to think they say one thing and talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. Sure you will understand what I'm trying to say.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I just don't get it. If I was single, why would I bother to spend time and effort convincing someone that I wanted to go. Then not go?

It just seams insane to me. Even if your nervous of performing infront of others , go and give it a try. Worst case senario, you can't get it up infront of a group of random strangers you never need meet again.

A gangbang was the stuff of dreams when before I settled down. Why not live the dream.

I arranged a small GB for my recent trip to Bristol. Three dropped out a coupe of days before, one dropped out the day I was travelling, one dropped out when I texted, one didn't turn up, and one was late!

I don't know why men do it, but I think it's mean. Not for me, but because they took up a place another, more reliable, guy could have had. I had a great time, but they won't be invited next time I'm looking.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I arranged a small GB for my recent trip to Bristol. Three dropped out a coupe of days before, one dropped out the day I was travelling, one dropped out when I texted, one didn't turn up, and one was late!

I don't know why men do it, but I think it's mean. Not for me, but because they took up a place another, more reliable, guy could have had. I had a great time, but they won't be invited next time I'm looking."

You see I just don't get that, ok some may have had to drop out due to a last minute change in their schedule. But for it to be so common, you just have to assume some people do it on purpose to annoy or piss the lady/couple off.

It's beyond my small little brains ability to comprehend.

"I arranged a small GB for my recent trip to Bristol. Three dropped out a coupe of days before, one dropped out the day I was travelling, one dropped out when I texted, one didn't turn up, and one was late!

I don't know why men do it, but I think it's mean. Not for me, but because they took up a place another, more reliable, guy could have had. I had a great time, but they won't be invited next time I'm looking.

You see I just don't get that, ok some may have had to drop out due to a last minute change in their schedule. But for it to be so common, you just have to assume some people do it on purpose to annoy or piss the lady/couple off.

It's beyond my small little brains ability to comprehend. "

It's not like I'm threatening them! Come or don't come, thats fine. But don't say you'll come then decide not to turn up. It shows a lack of respect that is depressingly common. It's no wonder I prefer going to clubs.

» Add a new message to this topic