FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > At what time

At what time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You read someones profile and you are within the perameters of what they are looking for. You message them with more than the one liners. They reply and you are not blocked.

At this stage what is preferred. To make a request for a meet or do people like a bit of banter so that you get to know each other and then at a later date request a meet.

I realise that if someone is after a short notice meet then you have to get straight to the point.

What do people prefer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask yourself this, do you really feel comfortable asking them to meet you after one message?

I should imagine if they really want to meet that soon they will make it clear, but its rarely the case they do, and likely they are messing around if so. Only once have I met someone the same day.

In answer to your question, even if we want a meet asap we still like to pass more than one message and have a banter beforehand. I shouldn't think you'll find that hard as you seem to have a way with words, I love your poem! x

"Ask yourself this, do you really feel comfortable asking them to meet you after one message?"

I would not, however as I am new to the site that is why I asked the question.

"I should imagine if they really want to meet that soon they will make it clear, but its rarely the case they do, and likely they are messing around if so. Only once have I met someone the same day."

That is why I put my caveat of someone wanting a quick meet.

Sorry if my replies with quotes sound a bit arsey, not intended

"In answer to your question, even if we want a meet asap we still like to pass more than one message and have a banter beforehand. I shouldn't think you'll find that hard as you seem to have a way with words, I love your poem! x"

Thanks for both the reply and liking my poem. I was not really expecting anyone to reply that they would arrange a meet after just the one message. I should have probably put after an exchange of messages but arranging a meet within that exchange of messages on the same day rather then over several days or weeks. If you know what I am getting at.

"In answer to your question, even if we want a meet asap we still like to pass more than one message and have a banter beforehand. I shouldn't think you'll find that hard as you seem to have a way with words, I love your poem! x

Thanks for both the reply and liking my poem. I was not really expecting anyone to reply that they would arrange a meet after just the one message. I should have probably put after an exchange of messages but arranging a meet within that exchange of messages on the same day rather then over several days or weeks. If you know what I am getting at."

Yeh I know what you mean, in that respect it's a fine line, we tend to forget about people,, or have arranged someone else if they leave it weeks to suggest a meet. Or if they can't meet us when we first ask, they get put on the back burner. But by the same token we don't like pushy guys.

Try to keep in someones radar without appearing pushy, task I know.... and when they are free hopefully you'll be the fella that sticks in their mind.

Cheers for that, that is what I was looking at. Do not want to appear "in your face" rather be just chilling out and taking my time.

"Cheers for that, that is what I was looking at. Do not want to appear "in your face" rather be just chilling out and taking my time."

Remember, everyone is different!

"Cheers for that, that is what I was looking at. Do not want to appear "in your face" rather be just chilling out and taking my time.

Remember, everyone is different! "

Absolutely, I was speaking for ourselves... not everyone!

"Cheers for that, that is what I was looking at. Do not want to appear "in your face" rather be just chilling out and taking my time.

Remember, everyone is different!

Absolutely, I was speaking for ourselves... not everyone!"

I should think most aren't too dissimilar to how you treat it though.

Like all good statistics, I have met one couple the same day I spoke to them, and someone else after 6 months, and the rest all fell somewhere in the middle!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"You read someones profile and you are within the perameters of what they are looking for. You message them with more than the one liners. They reply and you are not blocked.

At this stage what is preferred. To make a request for a meet or do people like a bit of banter so that you get to know each other and then at a later date request a meet.

I realise that if someone is after a short notice meet then you have to get straight to the point.

What do people prefer."

everyone is different, just cos we are swingers it doesnt mean we all think the same.Their profile should get u some idea.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

oh and we have often met after a couple of messages....horses for courses

"You read someones profile and you are within the perameters of what they are looking for. You message them with more than the one liners. They reply and you are not blocked.

What do people prefer."

prefer a bit of banter first myself , if it gets to the stage of meeting you just know whe the time is right . The trick for me is knowing when the mail ping pong is just going to continue with no purpose .

By *mma peelWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I thought it was just me....but it puts me right off someone if they're hankering for a meet in the first or second message...I like to suss people out, I've met far too many loons, stalkers and chancers to just jump in there.....I know it prob goes against the ethos of a swinging site but tough.....!

I've met after a couple of messages phone call meet

Sometimes a few weeks of msgs no meet

Depends on the person.

» Add a new message to this topic