FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Post sex lack of feeling

Post sex lack of feeling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellbound_Ghoulwarp OP   Woman  over a year ago

Fifth Circle of Hell

Encountered a situation I've never experienced before.

A lad I've recently been seeing gets very horny before and during sex, but after he literally runs away!

Anybody experienced this before? I don't just wanna get used to it, I feel it's something we should work on together, don't wanna take on all the work myself, he should work on not fleeing lol

Any advice you lovely people can give?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It sounds like you want different things

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"It sounds like you want different things"

Yep. Sounds like the OP wants more and her meet just wants a willing hole to empty his load into.

Fifth Circle of Hell

We do want the same things, regular sessions together, all great before and during and when we're done he gets ready and runs away less than 5 mins later. Very strange thing I've never came across before lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because he's got what he wanted.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"We do want the same things, regular sessions together, all great before and during and when we're done he gets ready and runs away less than 5 mins later. Very strange thing I've never came across before lol"

It doesn't sound like you want the same things, he wants to fuck and go, you want to spend time chatting maybe snuggling after ?

Fifth Circle of Hell

"Because he's got what he wanted. "

Yup that was my main thought too. Thanks ladies for confirming

"Because he's got what he wanted. "

And now he has to go home, cos his wife's cooked his fish fingers

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Sounds like this guy just wants to get rid of his load op,don't waste your time if your looking for more

Fifth Circle of Hell

Much appreciated everybody!

Just wanted confirmation of what was in the back of my mind

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Seems like he wants sex with no intimacy. Why would you bother? The cuddles and snuggles after orgasm are what makes it extra special.

Sounds like post nut clarity

"Encountered a situation I've never experienced before.

A lad I've recently been seeing gets very horny before and during sex, but after he literally runs away!

Anybody experienced this before? I don't just wanna get used to it, I feel it's something we should work on together, don't wanna take on all the work myself, he should work on not fleeing lol

"

Guilt maybe

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

He isn’t giving you what you want.....GED RID!

Why you let him continue to do this if it irks you?

Stop having sex with him

"

My husband can turn over and go straight to sleep without even a goodnight where as I want to cuddle, chat, make plans for the future and maybe play a few times more. I think once most men have cum (apart from the lucky ones) their hormones die down pretty quickly and they can return to normal. Maybe that's something to do with it to xxx

OP, your guy wants a fuck, not a cuddle/relationship. Walk away if this isn't what you want too.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

He’s selfish and you want more

By *wazuluMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Because he's got what he wanted.

And now he has to go home, cos his wife's cooked his fish fingers"

I do that too.

I love the sex and pre-sex build up, but once it's over its goodnight from me.

I want my own bed, a cup of tea, Netflix and a bar of chocolate.

"He’s selfish and you want more "

Am I selfish for wanting my own company and bed after giving a man a hell of a fuck?

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Yep seems he onky sees you as a quick easy fuck and ur playing to him

Have you talked to him about it op?

"Why you let him continue to do this if it irks you?

Stop having sex with him"

Fifth Circle of Hell

"Yep seems he onky sees you as a quick easy fuck and ur playing to him

Have you talked to him about it op? "

Briefly yeah. He didn't really have much to say other than once he cums he feels different.

Thankfully not known him very long so might be best to knock it on the head whilst in early days, definately seems like he's using me as a hole to dump his load and leave.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Briefly yeah. He didn't really have much to say other than once he cums he feels different.

Thankfully not known him very long so might be best to knock it on the head whilst in early days, definately seems like he's using me as a hole to dump his load and leave.

"

Yes, very likely. Not to be rude but rather honest, your username does convey the right thoughts.

Definitely the right move to cut ties with him and learn from this experience. Only accept what you want for your pleasurable experience, it should be mutual and make you happy

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes, very likely. Not to be rude but rather honest, your username does convey the right thoughts.

Definitely the right move to cut ties with him and learn from this experience. Only accept what you want for your pleasurable experience, it should be mutual and make you happy "

Got to agree with the bit about the username

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

A “deep throat whore” who does not want fuck and goes?

Then you get a fk and go and you cannot see it!

I feel for you that your not getting what you want but maybe you need to look at the bigger picture?

Take a step back, read your profile from top to bottom and go get what you desire.

Best of luck.

Fifth Circle of Hell

I didn't meet him from here by the way so my username doesn't come into it neither does my profile. That being said, what changes can you guys recommend?

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Op

..Do you not think its fairly normal for people to feel different once they have cum..The fantasy is over and reality feels quite odd....e.g Did i really do that?

Guilt and remorse often rear their ugly heads..

I pretty much do this. I have a small amount of time available and don't tend to hang around after we've had sex. Those that have a problem with that I don't meet again. Sounds like miscommunication or one party lying to get what they want.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I was meeting up with a guy loads who would almost dress on the way out the door after even tho the build ups were intense, turns out yes the wife was waiting at home.... once I found out he said he would leave so quick due to the guilt.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sounds guilty and/or attached.

"We do want the same things, regular sessions together, all great before and during and when we're done he gets ready and runs away less than 5 mins later. Very strange thing I've never came across before lol"

Unfortunately it does tend to be a man thing.

Many men are happy to just get dressed and leave after sex. However, there are also many (myself included) that like to chat afterwards.

It does depend a lot on my feelings for the person I’m with.

Some I like to chat with, sone I like to chat and cuddle afterwards... and the odd ones I do prefer to leave when I can. However, I tend not to as I feel that it is selfish of me to just get dressed and go. So, I tend to chat for a bit with the ones I won’t to leave because I like to consider their feelings.

I would suspect that you both want different things after sex. Maybe talk to him about your feelings.... he may not be aware of how his actions are making you feel.

Not all blokes are in tune with women’s feelings

C x

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

One of my partners is like that with other women (I don’t put up with that kind of bullshit - wrap your arms around me and snuggle while I come down, bitch ).

The way he explained it? With them, he was looking to unliad and didn’t want to waste any more of his precious time once he’d done so. Absolutely brutal. With me, he’d made the mistake of sharing interests and building a friendship, so he didn’t feel like he could do that to me...didn’t really want to, either. Much rather have a coffee and chat about podcasts and books.

It might not be the motivator, but you have to be clear with him what you need from him too. If he’s not willing to tell you why or stay with you...cut him loose. He’s not the regular partner you’re looking for, no matter how good the sex.

Seems you only have sex in common and he’s doesn’t want to stick around afterwards.

Up to you if you let him carry on doing this but you’ll be the one getting hurt OP

If you’re enjoying the sex then what’s the problem,unless you’re looking for a relationship

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

Use your words and make it clear that a little bit of time afterwards is an important part of sex for you.

If it is something that he can't change, then you're looking for different things and you should move on

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

Sometimes people want space after sex or its just sex and they dont want to stay. Either way it should be discussed.

Leeds

"I didn't meet him from here by the way so my username doesn't come into it neither does my profile. That being said, what changes can you guys recommend? "

How people assume because of your profile name like it’s your fault! Get rid of him, you deserve better honey

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I thought it was only us tgirls who have men running for the door as soon as theve cum, some can't look you in the eye after never mind snuggles and chats

It's there problem op not ours xx

London

"I didn't meet him from here by the way so my username doesn't come into it neither does my profile. That being said, what changes can you guys recommend?

How people assume because of your profile name like it’s your fault! Get rid of him, you deserve better honey "

Did I say it was her fault? It's a factor for sure!

How you see and portray yourself is what you invite in and attract.

Don't accept less than you deserve

London

"I didn't meet him from here by the way so my username doesn't come into it neither does my profile. That being said, what changes can you guys recommend? "

I would recommend changing your name to something that doesn't portray you as a hole for use only. Men may read your profile name and assume you are "up for it" all the time without considering you as a person with sexual needs, including the "after care" of cuddling or pillow talk.

If you get those types of messages, perhaps reconsider.

"Treat me right and you shall reap the rewards, treat me badly you will not get a second chance."

Actually like thay part on your profile. And definitely something to stand by especially in regards to your OP.

Leeds

"I didn't meet him from here by the way so my username doesn't come into it neither does my profile. That being said, what changes can you guys recommend?

I would recommend changing your name to something that doesn't portray you as a hole for use only. Men may read your profile name and assume you are "up for it" all the time without considering you as a person with sexual needs, including the "after care" of cuddling or pillow talk.

"Treat me right and you shall reap the rewards, treat me badly you will not get a second chance."

Actually like thay part on your profile. And definitely something to stand by especially in regards to your OP.

"

She didn’t meet him here so it’s nothing to do with the profile name.

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

"

It is said that after sex

The female wants a cuddle

And the man just wants to go to sleep!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

it's why I no longer meet, had enough of fuck n go.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

Ask him why he does it and say he's not getting your goodies again unless he stays with you for awhile after as you feel used.

Or B, just as he's about to cum jump out of bed get dressed and leg it out the door.

When you next meet him and he asks you why you did it, you've got him

London

She didn’t meet him here so it’s nothing to do with the profile name."

I know that now but she did ask what changes can we recommend.

So I answered.

Again, how we portray ourselves here or anywhere give off certain vibes and attract certain people.

This thread is why swinging gets very confusing....

The guy might think this is the greatest sexual relationship ever....

The woman wants more of a emotional connection......

I think people should be more honest online and tell potential partners exactly what they want before someone gets their feelings hurt....

This goes for both men and women....

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

"This thread is why swinging gets very confusing....

I think people should be more honest online and tell potential partners exactly what they want before someone gets their feelings hurt....

This goes for both men and women...."

Wanting a little bit of cuddle time afterwards, rather than anything abrupt, isn't necessarily to do with wanting an emotional connection. That time afterwards is an important part of sex for some people. And this is not necessarily a stereotypical gendered thing, as your post implies.

But otherwise, I agree. People should be clear about the things that they want.

By *isshorny247Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

So very true

Wow the responses on that first page are so toxic, full of assumptions, and judgement based on very little evidence to justify their conclusions, definitely won't ask advice on here haha

Here's a link that might help you a little more but the situation 100% does not sound like the guy is just using you as a living sex doll to be discarded post ejaculation or as a piece of meat especially given your connection and chemistry described before and during sex. There will be many articles out there but a good place to start is asking him why he thinks he does and try to connect some dots from there.

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/victor-gold/post-ejaculation-syndrome

Leeds

"This thread is why swinging gets very confusing....

This goes for both men and women...."

I think a typed out agenda or legal agreement signed and sealed is needed (think 50 shades with the contract). That way he gets his shag and she gets her cuddles or there is trouble! How does that sound? Ridiculous lol like some of the assumptions in this thread but Fabsteroos this is what I love about the forums and why I stick around. All these views and debates! It’s great

Happens to most of us guys after orgasm we kinda lose interest in anything sexual for a short period.

If your just fuck buddies then thats his cue to leave

Leeds

"We do want the same things, regular sessions together, all great before and during and when we're done he gets ready and runs away less than 5 mins later. Very strange thing I've never came across before lol

Happens to most of us guys after orgasm we kinda lose interest in anything sexual for a short period.

If your just fuck buddies then thats his cue to leave"

If he can’t give her what she wants she should get rid! Find a man with better manners and respect!

"We do want the same things, regular sessions together, all great before and during and when we're done he gets ready and runs away less than 5 mins later. Very strange thing I've never came across before lol

It doesn't sound like you want the same things, he wants to fuck and go, you want to spend time chatting maybe snuggling after ? "

Definition of fuck and go to me .. he’s using you

It doesn't sound like you want the same things, he wants to fuck and go, you want to spend time chatting maybe snuggling after ?

Definition of fuck and go to me .. he’s using you "

How can he using her?? This is a swingers site!! At the end of the day it is about having sex with others/strangers who are outside of your normal life....

Jeez...when did it all get so touchy feels "oooh he is using you" ....it is sex end of...if you don't like, don't meet...

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

How can he using her?? This is a swingers site!! At the end of the day it is about having sex with others/strangers who are outside of your normal life....

Jeez...when did it all get so touchy feels "oooh he is using you" ....it is sex end of...if you don't like, don't meet... "

Thanks..So good to hear, esp from a woman..

I was beginning to think this was a dating site!

Leeds

Jeez...when did it all get so touchy feels "oooh he is using you" ....it is sex end of...if you don't like, don't meet... "

Two words....

Manners

Respect

I would get rid of him after the first time he ran off like that......

Jeez...when did it all get so touchy feels "oooh he is using you" ....it is sex end of...if you don't like, don't meet...

Two words....

Manners

Respect

I would get rid of him after the first time he ran off like that......"

Ran off? Lol... he got his fuck and left...it is a swingers site...many on here do not have manners...because the whole site is one big melting pot with samples from the wide range of society...yes, I would not meet again if he left prematurely... but I certainly wouldn't come on here for others to lick your my wounds...

Thanks..So good to hear, esp from a woman..

I was beginning to think this was a dating site! "

If your just fuck buddies then thats his cue to leave

If he can’t give her what she wants she should get rid! Find a man with better manners and respect! "

Sorry just a fact of our biology. Even the happily married woman above says it happens.

There is one theory that the disinterest/sleep reflex of men is to buy women time to safely leave, a hangover from the days when our reproduction was less than consensual

Two words....

Manners

Respect

I would get rid of him after the first time he ran off like that......

Ran off? Lol... he got his fuck and left...it is a swingers site...many on here do not have manners...because the whole site is one big melting pot with samples from the wide range of society...yes, I would not meet again if he left prematurely... but I certainly wouldn't come on here for others to lick your my wounds..."

He isnt from here

Have your conversation and cuddles before the sex?

While hes horny you csn pretty kuch have him do as you pleasr

Can i just suggest from my own experience i have done this on occasion for me the reason why I up and went after was because i really enjoyed it and then got post stage fright didn't know how to act after shy embarrassed by the way it went and thought getting out ASAP was the answer thankfully it happens alot less nowadays less nowadays or perhaps he may be inexperienced?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

most times I would be floating for a day or so afterwards. that's if it was good horny sex . but had a bad meet and left without enjoying myself

Can i just suggest from my own experience i have done this on occasion for me the reason why I up and went after was because i really enjoyed it and then got post stage fright didn't know how to act after shy embarrassed by the way it went and thought getting out ASAP was the answer thankfully it happens alot less nowadays less nowadays or perhaps he may be inexperienced? "

Something to consider too,depending what his personality is like and how many times you've seen each other.

I have a casual date I sometimes see. It's perhaps been 5 times so far. The first 2/3 times he'd just immediately leave, but now he'll lie there and we will talk about all sorts whilst gently stroking each other. More vocal with compliments too. Maybe it's just getting to know each other...?

My husband can turn over and go straight to sleep without even a goodnight where as I want to cuddle, chat, make plans for the future and maybe play a few times more. I think once most men have cum (apart from the lucky ones) their hormones die down pretty quickly and they can return to normal. Maybe that's something to do with it to xxx "

That's my guess ... it dawned on him what he'd done once his hormones subsided. The question then is what bothered him ... embarrassment, guilt ... Might be worth asking him next time.