FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Genuine advice/experience needed

Genuine advice/experience needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone on here lost their husband/wife?

My husband passed away in January and would love to hear from anyone who has been throug this and gone back swinging as a single?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Has anyone on here lost their husband/wife?

My husband passed away in January and would love to hear from anyone who has been throug this and gone back swinging as a single?"

I’m so sorry for your loss, SC. It must be a really tough time you’re going through. I can’t pretend to know how it feels, but I’m thinking of you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So sorry for your loss

No experience of this. I think you should do whatever feels best for you. Really really wish I could give you some advice that would help.

Take care x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my husband in a motorway accident many years ago. It was a dreadful shock and I just felt numb and didn't feel I could make any decisions about anything.

My best advise is to take your time and do what feels right.

Were you aware he was ill, or had you ever discussed what to do if either of you died? It may make things easier , if you know what he would feel about it.

Look after yourself and maybe give yourself some breathing space, before taking the next step .

When I was married and in love, I would have wanted her to be happy if I had died. Never forget me, but still live her life. We weren't swingers, just both fantasised about vixen/stag.

Hope someone can advise you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all. Lee was in remission from Leaukemia but contracted flu and sadly passed away from that. We had talked about what would happen if he died. I know he wants me to live and be happy. Right now I feel guilty for just being on Fab when it’s only a month since he passed. We never really fitted into vanilla world. Always lived in the kinky side of life. An I know he would what me to carry on. It’s just so hard without my partner in debauchery.

He gave you his blessing to stay on fab so if you're comfortable with that then do it.

Fab can be a great distraction from everyday life, so chatting might help you..

Sending lots of hugs to you as I've been there xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic