FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Description?

Profile Description?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggling to gain much interest.

Please provide feedback?

Be harsh if need be (but not too harsh )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your two pics are almost identical. Same pose and same pants.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Firstly, you need to be patient. 2 months is nothing in Fab.

I would consider whether you would genuinely meet meet people aged 18 to 99, explain why you cannot accommodate and add more interesting pics.

Apart from that get on the forums and try socials and clubs.

Nita

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Obviously everyone wants someone with good hygiene, I always think that's a bit redundant.

The of you're brave enough thing reads a little annoying... Most women or couples you message will have had far more experience than you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Obviously everyone wants someone with good hygiene, I always think that's a bit redundant.

The of you're brave enough thing reads a little annoying... Most women or couples you message will have had far more experience than you "

Echo this. To most couples and a lot of women on Fab, a threesome fits into the standard fun territory, therefore there's nothing particularly "brave" about it to them.

B

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

1.Take the advice you were given 3 days ago.

2.Look for other profile advice threads, plenty on here already with some great tips.

3.Theres advice on my profile should you wish to use it.

You're welcome, and good luck. X

"Obviously everyone wants someone with good hygiene, I always think that's a bit redundant.

The of you're brave enough thing reads a little annoying... Most women or couples you message will have had far more experience than you "

Regarding the hygiene, I've been with my fair share of unhygienic people. That said, I can't speak for people on this site.

Any regarding most having more experience, I doubt it very much However I see your point.

Thanks for the advice

"Your two pics are almost identical. Same pose and same pants. "

I've uploaded new ones - although tbf they're also identical. Taking pics isn't my strong point

"1.Take the advice you were given 3 days ago.

2.Look for other profile advice threads, plenty on here already with some great tips.

3.Theres advice on my profile should you wish to use it.

You're welcome, and good luck. X "

Thanks - I'll check out your profile x

"Firstly, you need to be patient. 2 months is nothing in Fab.

I would consider whether you would genuinely meet meet people aged 18 to 99, explain why you cannot accommodate and add more interesting pics.

Apart from that get on the forums and try socials and clubs.

Nita

"

Thank you.

I've applied your advice - although my pics aren't much more interesting

Bit new to socials/clubs. I'd probably end up being the creepy guy in the corner. But I'll look into it nonetheless

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

The if you're brave enough thing reads a little annoying... Most women or couples you message will have had far more experience than you

Regarding the hygiene, I've been with my fair share of unhygienic people. That said, I can't speak for people on this site.

Any regarding most having more experience, I doubt it very much However I see your point.

Thanks for the advice "

And I'm sure they wouldn't have fessed up to being unhygienic beforehand. That's my point.

And it was more the inference that the threesome would be brave when its basic for most here.

Good luck

"Struggling to gain much interest.

Please provide feedback?

Be harsh if need be (but not too harsh )"

Didn’t see what it was like previously but I like it... who doesn’t like Reese’s Pieces

Please provide feedback?

Didn’t see what it was like previously but I like it... who doesn’t like Reese’s Pieces "

Thanks It's had a few updates.

Judging by those liking my pics, I'm feeling like my profile appeals more to men than women

Please provide feedback?

Didn’t see what it was like previously but I like it... who doesn’t like Reese’s Pieces

Judging by those liking my pics, I'm feeling like my profile appeals more to men than women "

Just liked your pics

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It is quite basic...not necessarily a bad thing. If you had a stellar first message, I would probably get back to you on the strength of the profile.

I feel you on the pics...I find it almost impossible to take decent photos so, while some artsy fartsy ones would help to show off that physique of yours, I wouldn’t hold it against you.

Not the most interesting profile I’ve ever come across...but it’s far from a bad one!

Please provide feedback?

Judging by those liking my pics, I'm feeling like my profile appeals more to men than women

Just liked your pics "

Thanks for the pity likes

"It is quite basic...not necessarily a bad thing. If you had a stellar first message, I would probably get back to you on the strength of the profile.

I feel you on the pics...I find it almost impossible to take decent photos so, while some artsy fartsy ones would help to show off that physique of yours, I wouldn’t hold it against you.

Not the most interesting profile I’ve ever come across...but it’s far from a bad one!"

Thanks for the feedback

If you don't mind me asking - what would be considered a stellar first message to you?

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Very average profile there ate thousands like yours on here so easy to see why toy get ignored it just isn't that appealing.

"Very average profile there ate thousands like yours on here so easy to see why toy get ignored it just isn't that appealing. "

How do I make it better than average?

Simply have a bit a fun with it, I just come onto the forums and if I start to chat to someone then, great. Don't become too obsessed with it, real world is much more fun.

» Add a new message to this topic