FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help me

Help me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eed a change OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I’ve recently found an inner belief that I would be much happier as a fully out gay male. I’ve recently had a hard time with life. Especially with family and my girlfriend.

The problem I have is I’m worried it will completely jeopardise my work life (the army) and friends back home.

I’m also worried my girlfriend will take my kids away from me.

I’m really scared of the outcome as once you are out there’s no going back to being seen as straight ever again.

Although I don’t find men sexually attractive. I do crave the attention. I think it has a lot to do with what happened to me as a child. I received councilling but I don’t think I adreesed the issue correctly.

I honestly think some times to end it all would just be better for everyone. Has anyone got any advise!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Speaking from experience (friend of army and going through a sex change) it really doesn't matter anymore. You cannot be kicked out because you like men.

Be true to you. You're a long time dead.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Friend in the army, bloomin fingers!

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you don’t find men sexually attractive and you think it may have something to do with past trauma...go back to counselling. Please. Work through the unresolved issues and if you still feel that way, then absolutely go for it.

Your post sounds more like you aren’t sure yourself...and tough times combined with childhood trauma can play with your head.

Speak to a trained professional and get the help that you need before taking a step this big. You can always start with your welfare officer and they can signpost you to the best avenues of help.

Good luck and hugs.

By *eed a change OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

"If you don’t find men sexually attractive and you think it may have something to do with past trauma...go back to counselling. Please. Work through the unresolved issues and if you still feel that way, then absolutely go for it.

Your post sounds more like you aren’t sure yourself...and tough times combined with childhood trauma can play with your head.

Speak to a trained professional and get the help that you need before taking a step this big. You can always start with your welfare officer and they can signpost you to the best avenues of help.

Good luck and hugs."

I will thank you very much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sent you a PM OP.

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi OP. I'd second the sentiment to deal with trauma first and maybe as secondary to that exploring your feelings about sexuality. It would be very difficult I think for you to know and understand yourself without that X

Take care xxx

» Add a new message to this topic