FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Work Friend

Work Friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just under a year ago myself and a girl from work started seeing each other behind her husbands back, as you can guess this turned sexual and ended after a couple of months. We stayed pretty good friends as in seeing each other for dinner etc... She's now split up from her husband and at Xmas met a old school boyfriend.. I know that she's seem him a couple of time since this and today we met for wagas and when I asked how the date was she could not look me in the eyes when talking about him and the date! I still love her and as silly as it sounds would do anything for her, my question is do you think she might like me still and that's why she could not look at me? Or am I just being a idiot and there is another reason???

Please help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her

What exactly have ya got ta lose????

"Ask her

What exactly have ya got ta lose???? "

I could, but I don't want to make things akward and make her feel uneasy if I let it all out!

"Ask her

I could, but I don't want to make things akward and make her feel uneasy if I let it all out! "

Well it sounds ta me as if somethings there anyway and if ya dont ask ya dont get

If ya wrong then she may feel uncomfortable but she will get over it and will be flattered ya asked i would think

Good luck xx

"Ask her

I could, but I don't want to make things akward and make her feel uneasy if I let it all out!

Well it sounds ta me as if somethings there anyway and if ya dont ask ya dont get

If ya wrong then she may feel uncomfortable but she will get over it and will be flattered ya asked i would think

Good luck xx "

Yes you are right! I guess that I am being a bit childish, I just did not want to lose the really good friendship we have by asking (if that makes sense)

So thank you!

"Ask her

Good luck xx

Yes you are right! I guess that I am being a bit childish, I just did not want to lose the really good friendship we have by asking (if that makes sense)

So thank you! "

xx

Awwww x soapy 4 nicest man on fab award x

By *ellraisersCouple  over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Go for a drink or out for dinner and chat about your relationship and ignore the dates with the old school boyfriend.

Tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels.

Valentine's day is coming up, ideal time to show your feelings.

Good Luck

What's "wagas"?

By *landPeggyCouple  over a year ago

Holland !

Plural for waga.

"What's "wagas"?"

Wagamama's

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Better too have love and lost, than too never love at all, xxx

Hard to second guess why she wouldn't look at you when talking about new boyfriend-us ladies can be complex creatures!! My advice would be to tell her how you feel. The worst that can happen is that she doesn't feel the same and you end up feeling embarrassed but if you don't say you'll never know and end up kicking yourself. Like someone said above, valentines day is coming up soon so thats a perfect opportunity. Good luck and let us know how you get on!! Ms

Thanks people

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Bite the bullet...i honestly believe the right person exists for everyone...but we need to take the chance sometime.

if it isnt to be, it isnt, but if she has feelings for you how gutted will you be if u say nothing.

Perhaps she thought that it wasn't any of your business how her date went? They may have slept together and she really didn't want to tell you as like I said, none of your business, or she was embarrassed that she did it on a first date or she knows you still like her alot

"Perhaps she thought that it wasn't any of your business how her date went? They may have slept together and she really didn't want to tell you as like I said, none of your business, or she was embarrassed that she did it on a first date or she knows you still like her alot"

You are right..its none of my business, she told me that she has slept with him and is pretty open about it all. To be honest I am confused as she still flirts with me now and again and hints at me to buy her a present as I go to London a lot with work!!! Maybe she just does all of this to milk me for money like a cow?

Oh forgot to mention...If i don't message her in 2-3 days she will like my Facebook status or send me some random message!

It's a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other and when they do... they're scared to take the risk! ?

"It's a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other and when they do... they're scared to take the risk! ?"

? - was supposed to be a stoopid heart!

"It's a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other and when they do... they're scared to take the risk! ?"

I think she's scared of what might happen if we give it another go, the annoying thing is that if she was single when we first started it would of been so much easier

"Perhaps she thought that it wasn't any of your business how her date went? They may have slept together and she really didn't want to tell you as like I said, none of your business, or she was embarrassed that she did it on a first date or she knows you still like her alot

You are right..its none of my business, she told me that she has slept with him and is pretty open about it all. To be honest I am confused as she still flirts with me now and again and hints at me to buy her a present as I go to London a lot with work!!! Maybe she just does all of this to milk me for money like a cow? "

Its beginning to sound like she doesn't know how she feels so ask her, dependent on her answer, if you feel she is being honest, decide then but don't buy her presents as its also sounding like she wants the cake and the crumbs

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I was once told better to say I wish I had not than what if I had. Live life and enjoy

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I was once told better to say I wish I had not than what if I had. Live life and enjoy"

Very true. It's the stuff you don't do that you regret later. Embarrassment passes, regrets last much longer.

Thanks guys....been really helpful!

» Add a new message to this topic