FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > doctors

doctors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anyone ever visted there doctor when they have been shaven down below or do you wait and grow it back.Just wondering what a doctor would make of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

i have been doctor b4 and and the hospital clinic for a cheek to make sure im ok and clear of anything , i was totaly shaved balls aswell

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Dunno if that was aimed at men but i have been with full bush/hedgehog/bald and not batted a eyelid. Went for a smear and was told off though by the nurse cos she 'couldn't visualize my cervix because it was obliterated by mucous' (aka cum) red faced wasn't in it. Oops

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I was rushed into hospital last year after suffering a heart attack ..... was taken straight to theatre for emergency angioplasty. The nurse went to shave my groin and then noticed I was already shaven, smiled at me and said "well that saves a few minutes" !!

Doctors and nurses don't worry if you are shaved or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't see why there would be a problem going to the docs shaved, either male or female. It's not a perverted kink, it's just removal of body hair and not a gimp suit lol

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We usually style a smiley face for them just to see their reaction.

"Don't see why there would be a problem going to the docs shaved, either male or female. It's not a perverted kink, it's just removal of body hair and not a gimp suit lol "

exactly... your topiary may vary...

Wolf

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"has anyone ever visted there doctor when they have been shaven down below or do you wait and grow it back.Just wondering what a doctor would make of it"

There a doc, they have seen far worse...and wouldnt think anything.

it was fun having my waxing done 3 days after my clit was pierced...i warned her to be careful and she ended up havin a good look as she had never seen one before

Yuk

How can anyone go for a smear without being washed thoroughly?

Doctors & nurses eyes are not aimed at what your hair or lack of looks like down there but they do mind a lot if its not clean.

(even though they have to be polite about it)

Pleased to hear you were red faced.

wirral

"Yuk

Doctors & nurses eyes are not aimed at what your hair or lack of looks like down there but they do mind a lot if its not clean.

Pleased to hear you were red faced."

god! I have a shower and a bath everyday...... of course id washed, i have yet to perfect the art of washing my cervix though....good to know you can. What a talent!

Yes I have been to a doctors when I was a smooth as a baby's bottie.

Having said that though, I only had a sore throat

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

My dermatologist laughs when she examines me because I have piercings.. My Gp has never made a comment about them .

"Yuk

Pleased to hear you were red faced. god! I have a shower and a bath everyday...... of course id washed, i have yet to perfect the art of washing my cervix though....good to know you can. What a talent! "

Well it's boring in the medical centre waiting room so what better way of passing the time whilst waiting for a smear test than having a quick knee trembler in the sluice room!!!

wirral

"Yuk

Pleased to hear you were red faced. god! I have a shower and a bath everyday...... of course id washed, i have yet to perfect the art of washing my cervix though....good to know you can. What a talent!

Well it's boring in the medical centre waiting room so what better way of passing the time whilst waiting for a smear test than having a quick knee trembler in the sluice room!!! "

hahahahaha how romantic! good thing i wasn't getting my bumnuts examined really....they'd have no sympathy if they knew what had been up my bum. Ruined.

I worried terribly about going for my smear while completely bald, always had a full bush before! Then I ended up having a nasty bout of thrush and needed an exam so there was the minge on show fully bald! Since then I don't worry and have taken up waxing it instead! Ough I have yet to find a salon that gets it all! They always miss a few on the lips! why? Lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"has anyone ever visted there doctor when they have been shaven down below or do you wait and grow it back.Just wondering what a doctor would make of it"

why do you think it would make any difference to them?

i dont care what my doctors think

i am clean and just as i have no hair doesnt mean im dirty

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Dunno if that was aimed at men but i have been with full bush/hedgehog/bald and not batted a eyelid. Went for a smear and was told off though by the nurse cos she 'couldn't visualize my cervix because it was obliterated by mucous' (aka cum) red faced wasn't in it. Oops"

did she actually say it was cum? male cum or female cum?

» Add a new message to this topic