FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I NEED TO HAVE THIS STRAIGHT MAN !!!

I NEED TO HAVE THIS STRAIGHT MAN !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DbooTSXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

Question mostly for my convincing TV/TS sisters out there, but welcome to serious advise from ladies also. In Ireland on business this month ( hence not using my UK profile ) and I'm dying to get with a sexy but seemingly real completely straight hunk I am friends with over here. I fancy the trousers off him and know first hand from a lady he was with that he is exceptionally gifted in the sack. I've gone for a drink with him already this week ( pulled out all the stops dress/makeup/flirting ) to catch up and he flirts back perfectly but doesn't make a move on me. I'm meeting him again for dinner soon and would love advise on how to turn him on??? I'm not used to being the pursuer and more often than not straight guys don't guess I'm trans. He knows I'm trans but still treats me like a lady. He is in the lifestyle, single and very open-minded. When I hinted at us getting together last year he laughed it off by saying I was out of his league ... we both know I'm not as he is gorgeous, confident, intelligent and hilariously witty. I know I sound obsessed but he is SOOOOO intriguing to me

Any realistic seduction ideas ? or success stories from a similar situation ? would be very welcome either on here or privately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Go for it straight in there tell

Him what you want

He could go either way (so to speak) but atleast you'll know and wont wonder anymore

I would but that thats stands for very little lol

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

If ask him what he fancies for pudding

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

No Straight man will be interested, they might laugh and joke about it but if he's genuinely Straight it ain't happening. It's just a pipe dream.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"Go for it straight in there tell

Him what you want

He could go either way (so to speak) but atleast you'll know and wont wonder anymore

I would but that thats stands for very little lol"

100% agree with being open and honest.If he says no make sure you reassure him that you still will be a friend.

An alternative to a direct approach is during a conversation ask him if he's been with a Trans woman and if not would he ever consifer it. Develop the response based on what he says.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Play hard to get

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Why would you consider this when he said u were out his league???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If he's genuinely straight he's being polite and not wanting to hurt your feelings.

You chasing him probably makes him uncomfortable and that's why he said your out of his league.

Run the risk of losing his friendship if your becoming all stalkerish and creepy with him.

He's straight .leave him alone

"If he's genuinely straight he's being polite and not wanting to hurt your feelings.

You chasing him probably makes him uncomfortable and that's why he said your out of his league.

Run the risk of losing his friendship if your becoming all stalkerish and creepy with him.

He's straight .leave him alone"

this

"No Straight man will be interested, they might laugh and joke about it but if he's genuinely Straight it ain't happening. It's just a pipe dream."

It’s a paradox.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've had lots of wonderful guys on my life that definitely wanted it and others who may have but I've remained as just friends with them, as the friendship meant so much to me. It's your call op whether you are willing to risk harming what you have or not, as he may feel that he's signalled his boundaries.

I think what I would do is increase my physical contact and affection, including hugs that are openers for more intimate engages and I would initiate kissing. This both communicates as well as allows him to engage however he wishes to. Some people need the door to be fully opened before they enter. Let him know that he's turning you on at the right points. Once you become sexually interactive, you both can progress it as you want, whether you have a more limited sexual encounter to start with, or he unleashes his full repertoire of lust. Meanwhile there may have been no need to discuss many words, if any, upon your gender makeup.

But do you really need to shag? I've an insatiable need for men but have let sex gods remain as close and intimate in non-sexual ways.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Id say most importantly be yourself xx My girl is trans herself and only really starting out but i fell for her personality first then looks. If he wants to pursue more than a physical relationship with you then he will say so. Straight guys can be harder work but they are equally cap able of loving a trans girl as any other girl if the attraction is there and its mutual go for it! Good luck

Saw a documentary on trans women selling sex. They were saying most of the guys that visited them were straight with wives/girlfriends.

You never know how ‘straight’ someone is so you never know OP. He might be curious but convention is holding him back. If you’re willing to lose him as a friend you could risk just going for it.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

You found what I’m looking for, not jealous at all Would love a guy to treat me as a lady, meal and good conversation. If he didn’t want any intimacy after that, well I’d allow my imagination to run wild later.

However maybe worth asking next time you’re out what he is looking for from this relationship, or ask him up for a coffee and see what happens

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Maybe try respecting his sexuality?

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"If he's genuinely straight he's being polite and not wanting to hurt your feelings.

this but i can understand the confusion. Most of the men on here put straight but prefer guys so I guess this is why TV/TS are confused with who they should target.

Lots of men put strate yet the like tv's so don't no how they can be strate

By *ross-eyed MaryMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

"Lots of men put strate yet the like tv's so don't no how they can be strate "

They're horny and TV's are easy.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This.

If he’s straight he’s straight accept it

Usually every thread you read goes on about “fab straight” and how guys are always lying about their sexuality

This one seems to have come right down on the side of if he sais he is straight it must be true ... we are a strange fickle bunch

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Why make this about sexuality? If this is about two humans who are friends and one of them is wanting things to go further.

Constraining this to sexuality is narrow minded and stereotypical.

We’ve all had friends we wished were more. Perhaps some of us have screwed up relationships with friends because one wanted what wasn’t on offer. How do you find out??? Well if it were me and I’d flirted with every ounce of my being and nothing had happened.... that would be the end of it if I wanted to keep the friendship.

V x

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

The OP has come on to this guy massively and the guy has politely told them he's not interested.

The OP should accept that. To continue to pursue him is just stalkerish.

By *idnightxBrownCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The OP has come on to this guy massively and the guy has politely told them he's not interested.

The OP should accept that. To continue to pursue him is just stalkerish. "

No means no

Op, you say he seems completely straight but what his definition of his sexuality is is up to him, no one else.

He’s meeting you for a ‘date’ ? Or as a friend?

You’ve broached the subject of the two of you before and he laughed it off. It could be because he’s simply not interested or it could be that he hadn’t thought you would be interested and didn’t know if you were serious.

Try simply being honest with him.

If you says no, respect that and perhaps say something like “you can’t blame a girl for trying”.

Good luck.

By *DbooTSXXX OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

Thank you for all the great opinions and advise so far. I suppose my real confusion with this fabber is rooted in my experience with guys on Fab and off other sites over more than 10 years thus far. Like reply here had alluded to here, and many have suggested privately guys'stated orientation and my gender identification hasn't been an issue for straight guys in the past wanting to get with me. I know from two ladies he's been with that he rarely goes to Fab socials but does play from time to time, and they both said he was a demon between the sheets and a uniquely knowledgeable and talented lover...so bedroom shyness or performance are definitely not an issue. One of them told me he was a bit of an enigma at the two socials she saw him at. He was charming to every woman he met but didn't pursue the ...shall we say...the more obviously game and attention grabbing belles at the ball, even some of them presented themselves on a plate to him. This is so unusual in this world, and he seemed mostly to engage with only two or three more regular looking /dressed mature ladies. He has confided in her in past pillow-talk conversations that he never plays with ladies in fabber couples or women with loads of play verifications. He said that chemistry and personality was what attracted him to women and he was into quality rather than quantity...which with respect to most of the guys on here, is rare. She incidentally is an average married ( but on here without her partner's knowledge ) lady in her late forties and the other lady I know he's been with is a stunning younger woman, so he's not a prude or morally judgemental. He's told me himself that he finds convincing TG ladies very sexy but had just never been with one and didn't see why he wouldn't in the future if the chemistry was there.

Could it be the fact that I have a lot of play verifications ( always strictly safe sex ) on my UK profile ( which we message on ) that's causing the issue ? From chatting with these two ladies and the guy himself I really don't think he's put off by my gender or by my looks as he always pays me compliments on my figure, beauty and dress sense. Both women have stressed how randy, fit and able he is in the sessions they had enjoyed with him, but he genuinely comes across the most laid back guy I've ever met on here when it comes to having his head turned and getting his leg over. Is it maybe an easy going thing amongst county Corke men ? Or is it because he can secretly have his pick of women ? I think I'm going to have to concede defeat on this enigmatic stud

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

"Thank you for all the great opinions and advise so far. I suppose my real confusion with this fabber is rooted in my experience with guys on Fab and off other sites over more than 10 years thus far. Like reply here had alluded to here, and many have suggested privately guys'stated orientation and my gender identification hasn't been an issue for straight guys in the past wanting to get with me. I know from two ladies he's been with that he rarely goes to Fab socials but does play from time to time, and they both said he was a demon between the sheets and a uniquely knowledgeable and talented lover...so bedroom shyness or performance are definitely not an issue. One of them told me he was a bit of an enigma at the two socials she saw him at. He was charming to every woman he met but didn't pursue the ...shall we say...the more obviously game and attention grabbing belles at the ball, even some of them presented themselves on a plate to him. This is so unusual in this world, and he seemed mostly to engage with only two or three more regular looking /dressed mature ladies. He has confided in her in past pillow-talk conversations that he never plays with ladies in fabber couples or women with loads of play verifications. He said that chemistry and personality was what attracted him to women and he was into quality rather than quantity...which with respect to most of the guys on here, is rare. She incidentally is an average married ( but on here without her partner's knowledge ) lady in her late forties and the other lady I know he's been with is a stunning younger woman, so he's not a prude or morally judgemental. He's told me himself that he finds convincing TG ladies very sexy but had just never been with one and didn't see why he wouldn't in the future if the chemistry was there.

Could it be the fact that I have a lot of play verifications ( always strictly safe sex ) on my UK profile ( which we message on ) that's causing the issue ? From chatting with these two ladies and the guy himself I really don't think he's put off by my gender or by my looks as he always pays me compliments on my figure, beauty and dress sense. Both women have stressed how randy, fit and able he is in the sessions they had enjoyed with him, but he genuinely comes across the most laid back guy I've ever met on here when it comes to having his head turned and getting his leg over. Is it maybe an easy going thing amongst county Corke men ? Or is it because he can secretly have his pick of women ? I think I'm going to have to concede defeat on this enigmatic stud "

Maybe hun sounds complicated really prob best move on xx Theres a guy out there for you who will want to make you his number one girl not 2nd or 3rd x You have a stunning figure and personality to match you just need a guy to match you and you will fate will make it happen it did for me and i believe it will for you too x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Straight on fab doesn’t necessarily mean straight in real life.

What about relaxing a bit and see if he ups the ante?

If he has agreed to meet you for dinner that’s a sigh he at least likes you as a person perhaps not sexually.

Tbh if it was me i would cool off let him come to me if interested. If I went for dinner then I would just be blunt to the point almost immediately that I would be up for sex after.

Worst case says no and you had a pleasant dinner out socially or he leaves and then well can’t miss or be worried about something you never had

I wouldn't make any physical moves as he may not appreciate them. Do your normal flirty girl stuff and then at the end if the night ask if he has been with, or thought about being with a girl like you? It maybe a big jump for him, he maybe scared? If this is the case reassure him that he does not have to do everything, it could be oral one way or kissing or whatever he wants. I am sure if he means a lot to you OP then you will look after him

If he isn't interested at keast you can be friends

"The OP has come on to this guy massively and the guy has politely told them he's not interested.

The OP should accept that. To continue to pursue him is just stalkerish. "

Clearly a lot of people aren't reading that you're going on dates, so there must be an interest of sorts.

Personally it fucks me off a bit that men are expected to do the chasing, here or in reality. Why? Women want equality do they not? I love it when a woman makes her feelings or desires known. Confidence is sexy on anyone.

Why not put your hand on his thigh OP? Foot between his legs, during your meal. Find out for sure, if not, no need to waste more time.

His reluctance to come onto you may be he's unsure as to whether you are attracted in the flesh. Whether you're as attractive in the flesh. Whether there is a connection. Maybe like me, he's being a polite gentleman and likes the meal to come to him?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Clearly a lot of people aren't reading that you're going on dates, so there must be an interest of sorts.

Personally it fucks me off a bit that men are expected to do the chasing, here or in reality. Why? Women want equality do they not? I love it when a woman makes her feelings or desires known. Confidence is sexy on anyone.

Why not put your hand on his thigh OP? Foot between his legs, during your meal. Find out for sure, if not, no need to waste more time.

His reluctance to come onto you may be he's unsure as to whether you are attracted in the flesh. Whether you're as attractive in the flesh. Whether there is a connection. Maybe like me, he's being a polite gentleman and likes the meal to come to him?

"

I’d agree with the above. Play footsy under the table, rub his leg, tease him. Invite him for dessert in your room. He’s obviously interested but maybe unsure how to approach you.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Is it a date? Or are you just going out for a drink as friends/mates? You may be thinking of it as a date, he may not be.

I think most swingers are broad minded and accepting, as he seems to be of you. But that doesn't mean he isn't straight! Personally I would be very uncomfortable if I thought I was being pursued by another man, whether bi, TV/ts, or any combination. As the guy has turned you down already, it doesn't mean he is playing hard to get, he's just not interested.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"Question mostly for my convincing TV/TS sisters out there, but welcome to serious advise from ladies also. In Ireland on business this month ( hence not using my UK profile ) and I'm dying to get with a sexy but seemingly real completely straight hunk I am friends with over here. I fancy the trousers off him and know first hand from a lady he was with that he is exceptionally gifted in the sack. I've gone for a drink with him already this week ( pulled out all the stops dress/makeup/flirting ) to catch up and he flirts back perfectly but doesn't make a move on me. I'm meeting him again for dinner soon and would love advise on how to turn him on??? I'm not used to being the pursuer and more often than not straight guys don't guess I'm trans. He knows I'm trans but still treats me like a lady. He is in the lifestyle, single and very open-minded. When I hinted at us getting together last year he laughed it off by saying I was out of his league ... we both know I'm not as he is gorgeous, confident, intelligent and hilariously witty. I know I sound obsessed but he is SOOOOO intriguing to me

Any realistic seduction ideas ? or success stories from a similar situation ? would be very welcome either on here or privately "

Sounds like he is not interested and just being polite.

"Thank you for all the great opinions and advise so far. I suppose my real confusion with this fabber is rooted in my experience with guys on Fab and off other sites over more than 10 years thus far. Like reply here had alluded to here, and many have suggested privately guys'stated orientation and my gender identification hasn't been an issue for straight guys in the past wanting to get with me. I know from two ladies he's been with that he rarely goes to Fab socials but does play from time to time, and they both said he was a demon between the sheets and a uniquely knowledgeable and talented lover...so bedroom shyness or performance are definitely not an issue. One of them told me he was a bit of an enigma at the two socials she saw him at. He was charming to every woman he met but didn't pursue the ...shall we say...the more obviously game and attention grabbing belles at the ball, even some of them presented themselves on a plate to him. This is so unusual in this world, and he seemed mostly to engage with only two or three more regular looking /dressed mature ladies. He has confided in her in past pillow-talk conversations that he never plays with ladies in fabber couples or women with loads of play verifications. He said that chemistry and personality was what attracted him to women and he was into quality rather than quantity...which with respect to most of the guys on here, is rare. She incidentally is an average married ( but on here without her partner's knowledge ) lady in her late forties and the other lady I know he's been with is a stunning younger woman, so he's not a prude or morally judgemental. He's told me himself that he finds convincing TG ladies very sexy but had just never been with one and didn't see why he wouldn't in the future if the chemistry was there.

Could it be the fact that I have a lot of play verifications ( always strictly safe sex ) on my UK profile ( which we message on ) that's causing the issue ? From chatting with these two ladies and the guy himself I really don't think he's put off by my gender or by my looks as he always pays me compliments on my figure, beauty and dress sense. Both women have stressed how randy, fit and able he is in the sessions they had enjoyed with him, but he genuinely comes across the most laid back guy I've ever met on here when it comes to having his head turned and getting his leg over. Is it maybe an easy going thing amongst county Corke men ? Or is it because he can secretly have his pick of women ? I think I'm going to have to concede defeat on this enigmatic stud "

From what you've said here, he doesn't go for the women that offer themselves to him. So don't do that.

Back off & see him for the friend that he is. If he is interested, he will let you know & I'm sorry but he doesn't seem interested in more than a friendship.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

If he is 100% straight he will be very worried about a first night with you

Just play it by ear, might just be a nice friend to have

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"No Straight man will be interested, they might laugh and joke about it but if he's genuinely Straight it ain't happening. It's just a pipe dream."

Maybe he's only FAB straight.

Does he know you speak so candidly about him to women he's met?

» Add a new message to this topic