FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > can't wink or message, help needed

can't wink or message, help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ike oxard2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I just wondered how I can contact someone on here when I'm outside their age range. Don't worry I'm not some demented stalker its just that a very sexy tv on here has liked a number of my pictures after I had done the same to a number of hers. Unfortunately due to me being outside the age limit set on her profile I have no way of enquiring if she wishes to pursue things further, or even the ability to display my interest with a wink.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Then there is no way.

You have to respect people's choices not to be messages by people who do not meet their preferences.

Nottingham

I think you misunderstood my intention, Its just I have no way of displaying, or even exploring, acknowledgement of their interest. Now it may be she just likes my pictures then fair enough, however, as much as I can understand the site not allowing me to message her, why are winks blocked too. If I could wink then that is acknowledging the fact she likes my pictures and if she wishes to pursue then she can message me knowing there is interest there. I appreciate privacy should be respected, not everyone on here is the same and some are shy and don't want the whole site to sleep with, but regret this may be an opportunity missed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They only liked your pics does not mean they are interested, if they wanted to speak to you they will message you

"I think you misunderstood my intention, Its just I have no way of displaying, or even exploring, acknowledgement of their interest. Now it may be she just likes my pictures then fair enough, however, as much as I can understand the site not allowing me to message her, why are winks blocked too. If I could wink then that is acknowledging the fact she likes my pictures and if she wishes to pursue then she can message me knowing there is interest there. I appreciate privacy should be respected, not everyone on here is the same and some are shy and don't want the whole site to sleep with, but regret this may be an opportunity missed"

And its not the site not allowing you its the person, they have filters for a reason

"They only liked your pics does not mean they are interested, if they wanted to speak to you they will message you"
or they will wink you.

If they wanted to contact you they would message you trying to get round filters is just plain rude.

Nottingham

So is implying I’m trying to get round filters. I’m merely rating the topic regarding why winks are also blocked, don’t presume and don’t comment if all you are is negative

By *empsey and hotpieceMan  over a year ago

North west

"I just wondered how I can contact someone on here when I'm outside their age range. Don't worry I'm not some demented stalker its just that a very sexy tv on here has liked a number of my pictures after I had done the same to a number of hers. Unfortunately due to me being outside the age limit set on her profile I have no way of enquiring if she wishes to pursue things further, or even the ability to display my interest with a wink."

Not much you can do unfortunately other than putting a message on your status asking if they’d care to get in touch.

One thing I would say is ,your profile is a little contradictory, it says you’re straight, but you’re interested in a TV, maybe that could be off putting?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"They only liked your pics does not mean they are interested, if they wanted to speak to you they will message you"

This

Miss

"I just wondered how I can contact someone on here when I'm outside their age range. Don't worry I'm not some demented stalker its just that a very sexy tv on here has liked a number of my pictures after I had done the same to a number of hers. Unfortunately due to me being outside the age limit set on her profile I have no way of enquiring if she wishes to pursue things further, or even the ability to display my interest with a wink."

If the person in question has set an age range which you do not fall into means that they are not interested in someone of your age.

The fact that they may have fabbed some of your pictures does not necessarily mean that they are interested in meeting you - or they would have sent you a message.

"If they wanted to contact you they would message you trying to get round filters is just plain rude."
what about bollards?

Nottingham

"I just wondered how I can contact someone on here when I'm outside their age range. Don't worry I'm not some demented stalker its just that a very sexy tv on here has liked a number of my pictures after I had done the same to a number of hers. Unfortunately due to me being outside the age limit set on her profile I have no way of enquiring if she wishes to pursue things further, or even the ability to display my interest with a wink.

Not much you can do unfortunately other than putting a message on your status asking if they’d care to get in touch.

One thing I would say is ,your profile is a little contradictory, it says you’re straight, but you’re interested in a TV, maybe that could be off putting?"

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I Fab loads of pics.

It’s just me “saying” that’s a nice pic. I’ve no intention of trying to establish a connection in any way and I didn’t look at their age range etc. I just saw a pic I thought was nice.

This person has almost certainly done the same.

You Cant! simple as, if the user blocks all outside age range from contacting then that is their choice

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"So is implying I’m trying to get round filters. I’m merely rating the topic regarding why winks are also blocked, don’t presume and don’t comment if all you are is negative "

You ARE trying to get round filters. They are there to stop people out of that age range contacting you at all. Including winks.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I Fab loads of pics.

It’s just me “saying” that’s a nice pic. I’ve no intention of trying to establish a connection in any way and I didn’t look at their age range etc. I just saw a pic I thought was nice.

This person has almost certainly done the same."

Agree,I fab ladies pics and I'm straight .it just a way of saying nice pic.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"So is implying I’m trying to get round filters. I’m merely rating the topic regarding why winks are also blocked, don’t presume and don’t comment if all you are is negative

You ARE trying to get round filters. They are there to stop people out of that age range contacting you at all. Including winks. "

Exactly this. If winks were allowed outside of filters you'd still be asking why you can't message and ways to get round that as well. Her filters are the as per her choices.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I Fab loads of pics.

This person has almost certainly done the same.

Agree,I fab ladies pics and I'm straight .it just a way of saying nice pic."

I do all the time. Doesn't mean I'm feeling the need to message them. If I wanted to da that I would.

By *d cfcMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

its annoying when you become 56 and loads have a 55 years of age cut off....

Sorry but you are trying to get around filters. As such, you're breaking site rules.

Respect her choice and leave her be. If she was interested, believe me she would message you!

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"its annoying when you become 56 and loads have a 55 years of age cut off...."

It is also annoying when you set an age range but dont specifically block outside the range (to allow a bit of leeway), only to be pestered by "teenagers" saying "you are my fantasy i want to fuck and older woman"!!!!!!!

Nottingham

"its annoying when you become 56 and loads have a 55 years of age cut off...."

» Add a new message to this topic