FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What does it mean

What does it mean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im slightly confused here earlier i was approached by a heavenly looking ladie much older then i. She said my name was weird (Dennis), called me Dennis the menace said she liked my profile then suggested she may be too old for me and that was it. I then went to reply with a cheeky reference to her name, told her she looks incredible and that she was not too old for me as i love mature ladies but before i hit that send button she had hidden her profile. So im basically in two minds did she want a little flirt and possibly more in the future or was she abit embarrassed by my reply (if it got sent before hiding her profile) and is just hiding from me now or maybe she left fab. I freaking dont know but either way i was happy for the interaction, i do hope she un hides and decides to talk. From what i managed to see of her pics and profile i really did like and was instantly attracted to her only time will tell has anyone ever been through this kinda thing if so how did it go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im slightly confused here earlier i was approached by a heavenly looking ladie much older then i. She said my name was weird (Dennis), called me Dennis the menace said she liked my profile then suggested she may be too old for me and that was it. I then went to reply with a cheeky reference to her name, told her she looks incredible and that she was not too old for me as i love mature ladies but before i hit that send button she had hidden her profile. So im basically in two minds did she want a little flirt and possibly more in the future or was she abit embarrassed by my reply (if it got sent before hiding her profile) and is just hiding from me now or maybe she left fab. I freaking dont know but either way i was happy for the interaction, i do hope she un hides and decides to talk. From what i managed to see of her pics and profile i really did like and was instantly attracted to her only time will tell has anyone ever been through this kinda thing if so how did it go? "
just coz profile is hidden doesnt mean she can't receive your message just be patient

It's hard to tell, could be for a number of reasons! One thing you should learn about having online interactions though is to not get too attached. Sometimes, it's best to just keep things moving

Yeah i get that im not building my hopes up just found it confusing plus i wasnt sure if having a hidden profile blocks messages wings etc so i sent it but just wasn't 100% she had got it lol

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

You’re story doesn’t sound plausible, if you had it all typed out why would you go back and check her profile if you were just about to hit the send button. It can be done but seems rather strange.

"You’re story doesn’t sound plausible, if you had it all typed out why would you go back and check her profile if you were just about to hit the send button. It can be done but seems rather strange. "

no maybe i didn't word it write. I had finished writing my message hit send, then i went to check the rest of her pictures out and in that time she had hidden her profile so i couldn't see it

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"You’re story doesn’t sound plausible, if you had it all typed out why would you go back and check her profile if you were just about to hit the send button. It can be done but seems rather strange.

no maybe i didn't word it write. I had finished writing my message hit send, then i went to check the rest of her pictures out and in that time she had hidden her profile so i couldn't see it "

Fair enough, it happens, lots of people hide their profiles so I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Fair play it probably seems like im holding on to this but its kool either way id just like to thank her for even messaging me cus truth be told i dont get a whole lotta messages here lol

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

The reality is you will probably never know, you don’t even know if she was a woman, they may have just been playing games with you.

There’s lots of reasons for hiding their profile, it may just be coincidence, it came after your message. If you’d upset them in anyway chances are they wouldn’t want any contact from you & you’d have been blocked.

A hypothetical question to ask yourself, if you were a single lady, would you message you a

single guy when there’s a sea brimming with them, this comment is not based on looks btw.

Maybe she will maybe she won’t get in contact but not worth worrying about, has she read & or deleted your nesssge!

"The reality is you will probably never know, you don’t even know if she was a woman, they may have just been playing games with you.

There’s lots of reasons for hiding their profile, it may just be coincidence, it came after your message. If you’d upset them in anyway chances are they wouldn’t want any contact from you & you’d have been blocked.

A hypothetical question to ask yourself, if you were a single lady, would you message you a

single guy when there’s a sea brimming with them, this comment is not based on looks btw.

Maybe she will maybe she won’t get in contact but not worth worrying about, has she read & or deleted your nesssge!"

I understand your points but

She messaged me out the blue i had not seen her before contact

"The reality is you will probably never know, you don’t even know if she was a woman, they may have just been playing games with you.

Maybe she will maybe she won’t get in contact but not worth worrying about, has she read & or deleted your nesssge!"

says its un read so i guess thats something lol at least she maybe still thinking again please dont think of this as a rant post i meant this in just a clarification on my confusion as it doesn't happen to me kinda way lol

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think you're confusing yourself by reading too much into it OP - it's easily done I know - especially when you get a message out of the blue.

There could be any number of explanations but it's really best to try and forget it and if she does reply then great, if not all it's cost you is a few minutes to type the message.

"I think you're confusing yourself by reading too much into it OP - it's easily done I know - especially when you get a message out of the blue.

There could be any number of explanations but it's really best to try and forget it and if she does reply then great, if not all it's cost you is a few minutes to type the message."

Yeah probably right tbh the whole to good to be true deal fair play lol

"I think you're confusing yourself by reading too much into it OP - it's easily done I know - especially when you get a message out of the blue.

There could be any number of explanations but it's really best to try and forget it and if she does reply then great, if not all it's cost you is a few minutes to type the message."

Great advice . Single females hide their profiles often to save them been bombarded with messages from all the single males. Be patient and see if she replies back.. Don't look too deep into it and look at the ones that do message you

Happy Fabbing

There could be any number of explanations but it's really best to try and forget it and if she does reply then great, if not all it's cost you is a few minutes to type the message.

Great advice . Single females hide their profiles often to save them been bombarded with messages from all the single males. Be patient and see if she replies back.. Don't look too deep into it and look at the ones that do message you

Happy Fabbing "

Cheers i really do appreciate the friendly advice truly i usually just get trolled in the forums lol

» Add a new message to this topic