FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single guys in rooms some as m/f profile too

single guys in rooms some as m/f profile too

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs dingles OP   Couple  over a year ago

lybster

why are fab allowing so many single guys in chatrooms now they never on cam directing everybody on cam if not ignore you loads got no profiles themselves ,just pure rude and ignorant no manners or respect think couples and females on cam for them too perv and direct hardly any couples we know go on cam now because they like vultures where there females or m/f on cams they spoil fab it not swing site now it like a site for perving , not swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Just ignore them or block them

lybster

Too many now too just block on here if

you not on cam ignore loads of genuine couples been on here years have left because of abuse from them no profiles no photos they think you on here for them too perv and wand wank over you

fab was great old chatrooms best way it ever was wish could change it back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sorry to hear this ....

"Too many now too just block on here if

you not on cam ignore loads of genuine couples been on here years have left because of abuse from them no profiles no photos they think you on here for them too perv and wand wank over you

fab was great old chatrooms best way it ever was wish could change it back "

I think fab should only let photo verified and possibly verified members on the chatrooms.

It would stop the blank profiles using the chatrooms.

As for the abuse they should be reported and blocked.

Another site I’m on for dating, force you to photo verify before you can even use the site. So fab can do things to stop them but i doubt changes are likely to come soon at the moment.

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

OP i have read yourpost six times i still dont understand it... but i would say as a single guy. I think you are wrong... the site is not just for single women or couples. You should not dictate who can use what feature of the site based on gender or relationship status.

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Op I think I get the gist of your post ..

Maybe just add some punctuation?

Maybe couples only chat rooms or single female only chat rooms are the the answer?

"Just ignore them or block them "
exactly. The site had the tools, so use them. I'm pretty sure you can block people from seeing your cam of they're not on cam also. Don't quote me on that though.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"OP i have read yourpost six times i still dont understand it... but i would say as a single guy. I think you are wrong... the site is not just for single women or couples. You should not dictate who can use what feature of the site based on gender or relationship status."

Yes, I had to read it several times as well before I got the general idea. While I totally agree that the site is for everyone, maybe letting only photo verified profiles on would help reduce the nastiness.

lybster

do block them as for reporting them you get no response from fab admin at all

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

"do block them as for reporting them you get no response from fab admin at all

"

Some punctuation and this could make sense !

Tried to go in the chat rooms and engage people total waste of time, pop in now and then it’s always seems to be the same people x

In fact will go in now.....

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Op I think I get the gist of your post ..

Maybe just add some punctuation?

Maybe couples only chat rooms or single female only chat rooms are the the answer?"

Not really. You'll end up with male halves of couples wanking and men pretending to be single females.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just ignore them or block them exactly. The site had the tools, so use them. I'm pretty sure you can block people from seeing your cam of they're not on cam also. Don't quote me on that though. "

You can. It's in account settings.

» Add a new message to this topic