FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pot kettle black

Pot kettle black

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oakingforyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

I have come across a double standard amongst many men, on here and other sites. They treat women who enjoy sex like they ‘aren’t the type to take home to meet your mother’, yet they are more than happy to sleep with them, just never with any intention of getting more involved? Are all single woman on this site doomed to always being worth a fuck but never anything more? I hope not!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to meet a single woman who i could take home to meet parents...knowing that she is also filthy in bed...

I suppose it would depend on whether they discuss their sex lives with their mother?

Personally I wouldn't say it was any of my mother's business.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I have been told by a friend of mine whom I met in the scene that I am exactly the kind of girl to take to his mother, if only I wanted more children.

The site operates in reverse to real life. Normally you would date and if you got on then fuck, on here it's more aimed at fuck, and if you get on then possibly date. Sure plenty of fab romances have been formed, we certainly know a few couples who hooked up through fab.

Somewhere in Sussex

"The site operates in reverse to real life. Normally you would date and if you got on then fuck, on here it's more aimed at fuck, and if you get on then possibly date. Sure plenty of fab romances have been formed, we certainly know a few couples who hooked up through fab."

That's good to hear. I agree, it's an unusual way to begin a relationship but just because it's unusual, doesn't make it wrong. There's nothing worse than dating a guy for a while, getting to really like them, then discovering the sex is bad

I bloody hope so!! I don"t want anything more than a fuck, when I am playing, so definitely don't care to meet anyones mother... Especially as I am probably the same age as most of their mothers

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I have come across a double standard amongst many men, on here and other sites. They treat women who enjoy sex like they ‘aren’t the type to take home to meet your mother’, yet they are more than happy to sleep with them, just never with any intention of getting more involved? Are all single woman on this site doomed to always being worth a fuck but never anything more? I hope not! "

To be fair that's the last comment by ex of 5 years used to me.. apparently I should look at myself. I found it funny really as I met him at a gangbang.

But no. I'm getting the opposite currently. I don't want a relationship and keep getting guys trying to convince me I do x

"I have come across a double standard amongst many men, on here and other sites. They treat women who enjoy sex like they ‘aren’t the type to take home to meet your mother’, yet they are more than happy to sleep with them, just never with any intention of getting more involved? Are all single woman on this site doomed to always being worth a fuck but never anything more? I hope not! "
of course not ,it really depends what you want and how much effort and focus you put into looking for exactly that

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

I would never rule out a relationship, you never know what sort of connection your going to have when you meet someone of interest. Just as long as everything is mutual and discussed properly

I don't see what the issue is. It's a fuck site. If both people want to date then fine.

I wouldn't date anyone off here either.

But you having sex with a man ENTITLES you to a relationship with him ...I recommend you find out what HE wants from you first before you embark down the sex front if that helps.

Men are here FOR SEX...not to take you too dinner,go to the movies help with DIY or meet your mum and dad or live HAPPILY EVER AFTER or any other related relationship crap.

Most men on here are TIRED of all the DRAMA and BULLSHIT that comes with you LADIES so if you want A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND try not splash your bits on a SEXUAL SWINGING SITE put some clothes on and try the local pub SPEED DATING NIGHT.

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

OP i think you wrong in your summisation. You paint a picture that its only men that do this... i dont think there are double standards, its what and how you communicate with potential partners that defines subsequent standards.

To be fair, sites like this are not classed as dating sites but meet for sex sites, so what do you expect.

With this being a swingers site, why would you expect men, or women, to join looking for their life partner?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I have come across a double standard amongst many men, on here and other sites. They treat women who enjoy sex like they ‘aren’t the type to take home to meet your mother’, yet they are more than happy to sleep with them, just never with any intention of getting more involved? Are all single woman on this site doomed to always being worth a fuck but never anything more? I hope not!

But you having sex with a man ENTITLES you to a relationship with him ...I recommend you find out what HE wants from you first before you embark down the sex front if that helps.

Men are here FOR SEX...not to take you too dinner,go to the movies help with DIY or meet your mum and dad or live HAPPILY EVER AFTER or any other related relationship crap.

Most men on here are TIRED of all the DRAMA and BULLSHIT that comes with you LADIES so if you want A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND try not splash your bits on a SEXUAL SWINGING SITE put some clothes on and try the local pub SPEED DATING NIGHT. "

Tbh I’ve had loads of meets where they asked to take me out to dinner or on a ‘real date’ after.

It’s only a social platform like any other site, where people are at in their heads in ‘real life’ is totally separate. Some blokes would kill for a meet off here to be seen as a ‘real date’ but then I suppose it all depends if you’re a swinger or just a ‘inbetweener relationships site user’

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

"

"

Thats not true for all men though; I clearly state I'm married and this is purely for fun and sexual gratification and I only meet in clubs to start with - yet I still have men wanting to take me out for drinks and meals, and would like something long term

A lot do use this as a dating site.

I think if men were honest what they want is a woman they can take home to meet their parents during the day and then also be the dirtiest debauched person they've ever met.

By *on a MangerMan  over a year ago

somerset/Bristol

Its true first and foremost its a swingers shagging site. But it also attracts lots of people with similar likes and outlook on life and because of this has the real ability to be a dating site too...

And yes agree with OP on the point..is nice to try before you buy

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

It is going off on a bit of a tangent but I think a lot of guys make a mistake by choosing to get into a long term relationship with a "nice girl" instead of choosing to be with a lady whose sexual desires match their own more closely. Hence why there are so many on here in a sexless relationship looking to cheat.

Just because we like sex and are more experimental than many other women doesn't mean we aren't the kind of person you would take home to meet the parents!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"It is going off on a bit of a tangent but I think a lot of guys make a mistake by choosing to get into a long term relationship with a "nice girl" instead of choosing to be with a lady whose sexual desires match their own more closely. Hence why there are so many on here in a sexless relationship looking to cheat.

Just because we like sex and are more experimental than many other women doesn't mean we aren't the kind of person you would take home to meet the parents!"

Hallelujah

"It is going off on a bit of a tangent but I think a lot of guys make a mistake by choosing to get into a long term relationship with a "nice girl" instead of choosing to be with a lady whose sexual desires match their own more closely. Hence why there are so many on here in a sexless relationship looking to cheat.

Just because we like sex and are more experimental than many other women doesn't mean we aren't the kind of person you would take home to meet the parents!"

Very well said, was planning to put something similar here but you beat me to it

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Crazy bitches are always better in bed. Surprised anyone ever wants a relationship with me tbh. I wouldn't date me (although i did date myself for a while and enjoyed that).

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I have come across a double standard amongst many men, on here and other sites. They treat women who enjoy sex like they ‘aren’t the type to take home to meet your mother’, yet they are more than happy to sleep with them, just never with any intention of getting more involved? Are all single woman on this site doomed to always being worth a fuck but never anything more? I hope not!

Most men on here are TIRED of all the DRAMA and BULLSHIT that comes with you LADIES so if you want A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND try not splash your bits on a SEXUAL SWINGING SITE put some clothes on and try the local pub SPEED DATING NIGHT. "

Good grief what a lot of aggression. Stop shouting at us. As a women who likes to connect with the men I meet and has had relationships from here, I will conduct my fab life as I choose and sometimes I chose to fuck someone in a club and sometimes I choose to strive for more. I choose to not use a dating site because I don’t have to.

V x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This is solved by being upfront, open and honest, and taking the time to read what each other has to say. Including reading profiles. And not putting off your target audience.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Crazy bitches are always better in bed. Surprised anyone ever wants a relationship with me tbh. I wouldn't date me (although i did date myself for a while and enjoyed that)."

When you were dating yourself , who did the making up after an argument ?

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

Lol

More man bashing!!

This truly is the same for both sexes ..

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

"Crazy bitches are always better in bed. Surprised anyone ever wants a relationship with me tbh. I wouldn't date me (although i did date myself for a while and enjoyed that).

When you were dating yourself , who did the making up after an argument ? "

It wasn't me, that i do know.

Gloucester

"Crazy bitches are always better in bed. Surprised anyone ever wants a relationship with me tbh. I wouldn't date me (although i did date myself for a while and enjoyed that).

When you were dating yourself , who did the making up after an argument ?

It wasn't me, that i do know. "

"Lol

More man bashing!!

This truly is the same for both sexes .."

Women will never blame themselves only men, God knows who they would blame if men didn't exist

They have ago if we don't pay them attention and have ago if we pay them to much.

Wives live long then Husband because they don't marry women.

I'm on here looking for sex because I'm not in a relationship . If I was to meet a kindred spirit , on here or off , I most likely wouldn't be here . Unless of course we both wanted to be .

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Still loads of men that feel that way, might see it as a bit of fun but will not respect the woman really, it’s age old values

Women can also feel the same about men too, ok for a shag but wouldn’t want a man that shags strangers like there’s no tomorow being a partner

I wouldn't take any of them men I have sex with home to meet my children.

Or my mother, if she were alive.

My sex partners are not the same as my dating partners.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

Been there, done that..never again..

Gloucester

"I wouldn't take any of them men I have sex with home to meet my children.

My sex partners are not the same as my dating partners. "

That’s because you understand the difference between the two .

Just as men do , and a few other women like yourself .

As long as no one is stringing anyone else along by making false promises I can’t see the issue here .

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't shag anyone I thought unworthy. I'm not looking for a relationship and make it quite clear, but I like the people I meet. I mostly wouldn't introduce them to my parents because my parents are nucking futs!

Somewhere in Sussex

Love it!!! Go, girl! I like younger men too, and I’ve certainly had a few in the last couple of years (they love an older woman).

I find that the men I am referring to are older, and perhaps it’s because they are of a different generation.

Somewhere in Sussex

Men love the chase. Perhaps it’s all about the vibes we give off. The less interested we are, the more the men want us? The more desirable we are? The more valuable we become? I know they run a mile from women who are in the slightest bit ‘clingy’.

Somewhere in Sussex

"I think if men were honest what they want is a woman they can take home to meet their parents during the day and then also be the dirtiest debauched person they've ever met."

Absolutely agree, what man wouldn’t want a whore in the bedroom? Surely this is the place to meet such a woman? I think the problem is, many people aren’t honest, or perhaps they feel shame about being on here in the first place, as if it’s wrong. I remember the old days of early internet dating and how nobody would dare admit to meeting online, but these days it’s normal.

Somewhere in Sussex

"Its true first and foremost its a swingers shagging site. But it also attracts lots of people with similar likes and outlook on life and because of this has the real ability to be a dating site too...

And yes agree with OP on the point..is nice to try before you buy "

I like meeting men who have great skills in bed. Also, men who have an open and mature attitude towards sex. No need to be d*unk first, or turn the lights out. Also, safe sex is a big thing, and I find men from Fab are far more likely to use condoms than men from dating sites (but they still go out and meet lots of women, just no verifications to read!) so for me, it’s a case of, make sure the sex works and if it moves on to something more meaningful then great. No need for expectations or pressure, just honesty and respect.

Somewhere in Sussex

Absolutely! Thank you for putting that so elequently I have lost count of the number of unhappily married men I’ve met. It just reminds me that being a single woman, I am in charge of my life and extremely picky!

Somewhere in Sussex

"I wouldn't shag anyone I thought unworthy. I'm not looking for a relationship and make it quite clear, but I like the people I meet. I mostly wouldn't introduce them to my parents because my parents are nucking futs! "

So are mine lol

Somewhere in Sussex

"This is solved by being upfront, open and honest, and taking the time to read what each other has to say. Including reading profiles. And not putting off your target audience. "

It’s clear to me that 90% of men who contact me haven’t read my profile. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t bother if they did!

Manchester (she/her)

"This is solved by being upfront, open and honest, and taking the time to read what each other has to say. Including reading profiles. And not putting off your target audience.

It’s clear to me that 90% of men who contact me haven’t read my profile. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t bother if they did! "

I rarely respond when they haven't. Probably harsh, but my prerogative.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I have formed a couple of good friendships with guys off here.

I was recently meeting 1 for over a year the sex was some of the best I have had.

Thing is it began to feel like a relationship and i didn't want want that. I don't have the time energy or head space for a relationship. So sadly we no longer see each other.

I've had a gent message me wanting to take to away on spa days, meals out in London and back to fancy London hotels.

Others have cooked me dinner or gone for evenings drinks and told me to put my purse away because no women pays for anything within their company.

One guy from this site said I'm just the type of woman he would settle down with but shame about the distance between us.

This isn't a dating site and yet I've been lucky enough to meet some of the most lovely gentlemen I've ever met anywhere. Yes so far it stopped at sex but least the guys I met, acted like a gentleman.

Just goes to show, it's possible to find something you didn't expect nor go looking for.

By *addyLilGirlCouple  over a year ago

morecambe

For what it's worth, met the love of my life in a nawty kik group, we kinky as and i will take her home to my parents and we are in a loving relationship and we live together and everything so not all of us behave that way

No doubt it's the same the other way around, but I imagine it comes down to the old fashioned notion that everyone should meet someone in the 'traditional' way, a wholesome encounter in a coffee shop, or at some other normal event.

The whole 'We met online' thing still has a stigma to it

Yep afraid so......dont believe the creeps trying to get a fuck either.....its not exactly a dating site my love.

By *ozy couple d lCouple  over a year ago

DROMORE

I thought that was part of swinging meet up with a couple etc,Shag them then go ,no emotional involvement as such,from the woman's point of view they might like to be turned on my a man's looks or smell, aftershave etc,

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Not true of everyone. We met in Oct 2016 and marry later this year.

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

Lol I struggle to find a woman who wants to take me home, let alone to meet their mothers lol

Somewhere in Sussex

Love it!!!

I wonder why??

Somewhere in Sussex

"Not true of everyone. We met in Oct 2016 and marry later this year. "

That’s wonderful to hear, congratulations to you both!

Somewhere in Sussex

Yep afraid so......dont believe the creeps trying to get a fuck either.....its not exactly a dating site my love. "

There certainly are plenty of creeps! Why do men think we’ll fall for their bs? The typical one I get is “wow! You’re stunning! What’s a beautiful lady like you doing on here?” As if to suggest everyone else are mingers! Cut and paste and hope they catch something mentality.

It certainly isn’t a dating site, but the men I’ve met on dating sites over the years often turn out to be cheating husbands, or men who lead you on and then ghost you, or men who want BB sex/seem unable to put a condom on... and as far as ‘relationship material’ goes, well, it’s a minefield and I am starting to believe it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. I’m not looking because I’m more likely to find it accidentally!

Somewhere in Sussex

"No doubt it's the same the other way around, but I imagine it comes down to the old fashioned notion that everyone should meet someone in the 'traditional' way, a wholesome encounter in a coffee shop, or at some other normal event.

The whole 'We met online' thing still has a stigma to it "

Do you think?

I love the idea of meeting someone in a laundromat or something but that only happens in movies, surely?

Somewhere in Sussex

"For what it's worth, met the love of my life in a nawty kik group, we kinky as and i will take her home to my parents and we are in a loving relationship and we live together and everything so not all of us behave that way "

Well, hallelujah!! I think it’s unfair to put people in boxes so to speak, BUT every very kinky person I’ve met so far has been super nice and very dateable. I’m a bit on the vanilla side myself...

By *onygirlieWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

What a lovely chap I'm sure that none of us think we are entitled (not shouting) to a relationship just because we have sex with a guy, as you so eloquently put it. However we may hope that one day an encounter may lead to more than just sex but with a guy that is on the same sexual wavelength which is crucial for a relationship to work. I hope you get over the nasty phase it's not attractive and to me just comes over that you have probably been badly hurt. I hope you start feeling better soon. If not and you're just a nasty horrible aggressive guy then I wish you luck as that attitude won't attract many ladies whether they want NSS or not.

Aww that's brilliant!

People do meet on here and have happy endings.

Hope so lol

I'm not looking for anything more

Yep afraid so......dont believe the creeps trying to get a fuck either.....its not exactly a dating site my love.

There certainly are plenty of creeps! Why do men think we’ll fall for their bs? The typical one I get is “wow! You’re stunning! What’s a beautiful lady like you doing on here?” As if to suggest everyone else are mingers! Cut and paste and hope they catch something mentality.

It certainly isn’t a dating site, but the men I’ve met on dating sites over the years often turn out to be cheating husbands, or men who lead you on and then ghost you, or men who want BB sex/seem unable to put a condom on... and as far as ‘relationship material’ goes, well, it’s a minefield and I am starting to believe it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack. I’m not looking because I’m more likely to find it accidentally! "

I found the ones on dating sites were more likely to lie about wanting a relationship when all they want is a fuck.

On here they are very open when they just want a fuck, because they think that this site is just fuck n go.

The men who would like a relationship with the sexually open minded women on here do exist. Hope you 'accidentally bump into' one.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There will always be men who will happily have sex with "easy" women but want a sweet non-sexual wife. Doomed to failure and cheating in my opinion...

However, there are many men who are not frighten off by sexually experienced women. Fab has resulted in a few marriages.

We didn't meet on Fab but our relationship did start out as a sexual one. We never really did the dating thing. Since we've been together 19 years, I would say sexual compatibility is a good way to start.

Nita

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

It’s a swinging site and I wouldn’t expect the majority to ever think of someone they’re meeting as anything more than just a sexual play mate.

Ironically I did meet my partner here, but that was the last thing I was looking for and for him too!

I’ve had a few awkward moments with people wanting more and it’s just that, really bloody awkward! My partner has even had women pronounce they love him, one was after a couple of weekend meets and a few weeks of chat which is just downright weird and not what this place is about let alone what he wanted!

If you’re both open to the idea and say so from the start then great but you’re better off going to the 100’s of dating sites instead and just be honest about being a swinger there. I met some great partners on dating sites!

I would love to meet a lady to have not only fun with to to take out for meals Ect. I am not the sort of lad to treat ladies like pieces of meat i would love to have a lady as a friend to chat with as much as anything

By *hiteroseredroseWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Totally agree...the last thing I want is a relationship in the meeting mothers sense! You can definitely find someone who matches and suits your needs but I would say the majority aren’t looking to date there are so many dating site now if that’s what you want x

"Totally agree...the last thing I want is a relationship in the meeting mothers sense! You can definitely find someone who matches and suits your needs but I would say the majority aren’t looking to date there are so many dating site now if that’s what you want x"

Yes i know this will sound cheesy but a lady like you will have no trouble finding a nice guy

Maybe ladies are victim of their own success on here. Guys will think the lady has been with a lot more partners than themselves (hurts male ego), and also know that the lady can just as easily pick up another guy anytime at the drop of a hat.... the inequality plays against women. Even the guys wanting their ladies to sleep with other guys will probably want that to happen after they have started a relationship, not before. Most couples join together.

OP you need to find a unicorn man ha ha!

Somewhere in Sussex

Maybe ladies are victim of their own success on here. Guys will think the lady has been with a lot more partners than themselves (hurts male ego), and also know that the lady can just as easily pick up another guy anytime at the drop of a hat.... the inequality plays against women. Even the guys wanting their ladies to sleep with other guys will probably want that to happen after they have started a relationship, not before. Most couples join together.

OP you need to find a unicorn man ha ha! "

A unicorn man!

Not always true...

We met on a similar sight which was known for kink and sex...

We certainly clicked and are now happily married

We are adults. Take what you want from any website. There are enough people for you to select from to get what you individually want.

Just speak up about what you want. Shy bairns get nowt

Mrs P x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We're just ordinary people, albeit with somewhat relaxed sexual interests. Men fall in love and want the ltr, including meeting mum but are also surrounded by people who he's concerned over their opinions - we need a society that is more supportive and less predcriptive about what is right and wrong.

By *lueEyedGuyMEMan  over a year ago

MancBoltonBuryWigan

That would be an ideal meet to meet a woman who's 'that' and ideal to meet you're mother of course.

London

"I would love to meet a lady to have not only fun with to to take out for meals Ect. I am not the sort of lad to treat ladies like pieces of meat i would love to have a lady as a friend to chat with as much as anything "

So going out for meals is not fun?

This post is very interesting......

When I’m looking to date someone for a long term relationship.... the factors that are important to me are... intelligence, family background, and ambition...

When I’m looking to have sex with someone... the factors that are important to me are attractiveness, hygiene, and mutual kinks/fetish’s....

In each encounter, I will treat each individual with respect and always be a gentleman but what I will never do is blur the lines between dating and nsa sex...

Op you can go to a great steakhouse and order a great piece of Salmon, but why go to a steakhouse if you wanted fish....

This is a swinging site use it to swing

"It’s a swinging site and I wouldn’t expect the majority to ever think of someone they’re meeting as anything more than just a sexual play mate.

Ironically I did meet my partner here, but that was the last thing I was looking for and for him too!

I’ve had a few awkward moments with people wanting more and it’s just that, really bloody awkward! My partner has even had women pronounce they love him, one was after a couple of weekend meets and a few weeks of chat which is just downright weird and not what this place is about let alone what he wanted!

If you’re both open to the idea and say so from the start then great but you’re better off going to the 100’s of dating sites instead and just be honest about being a swinger there. I met some great partners on dating sites!"

You met your partner on here, so why so down on other women who want the same? It can be what this place is about.

He may be doing the same things with them as the things that made you fall for him.

morecambe

"For what it's worth, met the love of my life in a nawty kik group, we kinky as and i will take her home to my parents and we are in a loving relationship and we live together and everything so not all of us behave that way

Well, hallelujah!! I think it’s unfair to put people in boxes so to speak, BUT every very kinky person I’ve met so far has been super nice and very dateable. I’m a bit on the vanilla side myself..."

Thank you Soakingforyou

morecambe

The joy of finding someone i can be 100% honest with about sex and desire is huge. I feel liberated and free to explore WITH my partner. I'd hoped and dreamed the ls was full of people who were honest and open, most are, or at least the genuine ones.

Don't care how people meet each other or where just wish everyone would be upfront and honest before getting into bed.

Wish others, (or at least the ones that want it) the love we've found (and the kink lol)

She took me home to meet her mum btw

A x

"The joy of finding someone i can be 100% honest with about sex and desire is huge. I feel liberated and free to explore WITH my partner. I'd hoped and dreamed the ls was full of people who were honest and open, most are, or at least the genuine ones.

Don't care how people meet each other or where just wish everyone would be upfront and honest before getting into bed.

Wish others, (or at least the ones that want it) the love we've found (and the kink lol)

A x"

Lush.

Yes- I was taken home to meet the folks too.

Smiles all around x

I don't have a mother so it would in my case be physically impossible to take you home to meet her and yes for the F & G brigade taking women home isn't on the agenda anyway ,if you're here for a relationship theirs certainly someone for everyone even here ,it's all about the picker ,some are great pickers some aren't

morecambe

"

Lush.

Smiles all around x"

Now taking another swinger couple home to meet mum......that would be weird

Up for it you two?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Lol

More man bashing!!

Women will never blame themselves only men, God knows who they would blame if men didn't exist

They have ago if we don't pay them attention and have ago if we pay them to much.

"

I think you should nap now, you are getting like a stroppy toddler !

"Men love the chase. Perhaps it’s all about the vibes we give off. The less interested we are, the more the men want us? The more desirable we are? The more valuable we become? I know they run a mile from women who are in the slightest bit ‘clingy’."

But at the same time they are drawn to neurotic women because it gives them something to "fix"

"Lol

More man bashing!!

"

You sound like you hate women! Id stick to blokes if I were you, cant see the ladies queuing up to meet you...

By *ittleKinksCouple  over a year ago

Reading

I was actively looking for a gf who also likes swinging. Found my wife of a dating site where she stated she wanted to swing. Our 5th date was an orgy. We are now married and it's been 8 fantastic years.

My criteria was slutty and dirty in bed. Geeky and nerdy out of it. I was more than happy to show her to my parents because she's only a dirty little slut in the right situations.

However on my search I did meet a few women who where great in bed. But they were a bit unstable out of the bed but then again you also get non swinger head case women and men too so just gotta Wade through the crap till you find the diamond

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

My dad used to say

"If they are good enough to fuck they are good enough to marry"

And most of the time I'd stand by that lol

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I tho m it’s probably more about how the woman portray themselves.

You can be a naughty girl but you can do it with class too

I was a single female on here for 3 years , met someone in the scene , still swing and as a couple too and am engaged and getting married

And yes I’ve met his mum many times haha

"With this being a swingers site, why would you expect men, or women, to join looking for their life partner?

"

Do swingers not date? What if you have swung for many years and suddenly find yourself single and want to date someone who’s also into swinging. Are you suddenly not a swinger any more... isn’t this the perfect site to find someone?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It’s a place to meet like minded people. If you share the same interests then why not date? If there’s an attraction and chemistry then go for it.

Most people suggest joining a group to meet people. Admittedly it’s usually a book club, walking club, etc no one ever suggests a swinging club.

Not read every post so this may have been said already but why would you not treat every person you meet of here with the same respect you would for anyone else?

I would be really upset if someone we met from here thought anything less of Mrs L because we have an alternative view of our relationship to the norm.

"

Lush.

Smiles all around x

Now taking another swinger couple home to meet mum......that would be weird

Up for it you two?

"

We have swinger friends who came to our wedding!

Parents didn’t have a clue... but I did snog another man on my wedding night...

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

What are you saying about my mum..?

This has hit the nail on the head! So many guys write that they are in a relationship/married etc, but they aren't getting what they need at home. BUT, she was they woman his mum liked the best....

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

The site is about swinging so I'm not expecting to find romance on here. You never know but that's not the driver.

That being said, it's not everyone you hook up with that you take home to your parents. Don't think it's a man thing.

LMAO this isn't settle down central it's a sex site simple as. Don't expect anymore or anything less!!!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

To be fair that's the last comment by ex of 5 years used to me.. apparently I should look at myself. I found it funny really as I met him at a gangbang.

But no. I'm getting the opposite currently. I don't want a relationship and keep getting guys trying to convince me I do x "

I get the opposite lol, I'm looking for dating

Manchester (she/her)

"LMAO this isn't settle down central it's a sex site simple as. Don't expect anymore or anything less!!!!"

Lmao people use the site the way they want, simple as. Expect to communicate!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Apparently I'm good enough to fuck, but not good enough to be a girlfriend.

Just decided that they are not good enough for me. Don't therefore need to meet, certainly worth more than a fuck n go anymore

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Apparently I'm good enough to fuck, but not good enough to be a girlfriend.

Just decided that they are not good enough for me. Don't therefore need to meet, certainly worth more than a fuck n go anymore"

Well said, my thoughts too.

"LMAO this isn't settle down central it's a sex site simple as. Don't expect anymore or anything less!!!!

Lmao people use the site the way they want, simple as. Expect to communicate! "

Communication the imparting or exchanging of information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium.

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

I send people my face pic on here and apparently I’m beautiful, gorgeous etc. It’s funny that as when I’m on a dating site I hardly get any messages.

"LMAO this isn't settle down central it's a sex site simple as. Don't expect anymore or anything less!!!!

Lmao people use the site the way they want, simple as. Expect to communicate! "

A spade is a spade.

Manchester (she/her)

Lmao people use the site the way they want, simple as. Expect to communicate!

A spade is a spade."

And humans are complex creatures who don't just fit into tidy little boxes.

I’m on this purely to meet people who enjoy sex without the complications of dating or attachment ( fellow swingers). If people want a forever partner really they should try plenty of fish etc.

Drama and Bullshit! hmmmm do you mean they expect not to be lied to and treated in a respectful way because it might come as a surprise to you that just because a woman is on here does not mean she lacks self respect or worth!

Feed a woman lies, she hears what gets you what you want, when challenged about it wow it's drama, try not talking crap in the first place.

I have been told by a man that he does not respect women on here but yes he fucks them.

The nature of this site is no excuse for bad behaviour and telling it not how it is to get what you want.

London

It is amazing how many men want to tell women what they need to do. If you disrespect them for doing exactly what you do (it takes at least two to tango), then ask yourselves who you are really disrespecting.

Manchester (she/her)

"It is amazing how many men want to tell women what they need to do. If you disrespect them for doing exactly what you do (it takes at least two to tango), then ask yourselves who you are really disrespecting."

Quite. And if people are clear about their intentions, as they often are, then you're not hard done by if they don't match yours.

See also the guys who want to marry me or claim me as theirs in their first messages. Go. Away.

Exeter

"Men love the chase. Perhaps it’s all about the vibes we give off. The less interested we are, the more the men want us? The more desirable we are? The more valuable we become? I know they run a mile from women who are in the slightest bit ‘clingy’."

It's the same the other way round as a bloke. Being obviously interested in someone usually puts them off. If you're not particularly interested in someone they try even harder to attract your attention. The less available we are, the more women seem to want us.

Case in point, towards the end of my last relationship I had a lot of opportunities to cheat. For some reason I was being flirted with all the time. Was it the fact I was giving off some kind of subconsicious vibe that I wasn't really interested and so women would unknowingly start trying to interest me? Who knows? However, is it a coincidence that once we broke up and I am now a free agent again and actively welcoming interest/flirtation/invitations to go roll in the hay, all of a sudden it's like I'm invisible again and even appear somewhat distasteful? Was I giving off some kind of attractive pheromone whilst I was in a relationship that my body stops generating when I'm not?

Exeter

"No doubt it's the same the other way around, but I imagine it comes down to the old fashioned notion that everyone should meet someone in the 'traditional' way, a wholesome encounter in a coffee shop, or at some other normal event.

The whole 'We met online' thing still has a stigma to it

Do you think?

I love the idea of meeting someone in a laundromat or something but that only happens in movies, surely?"

Yeah I think people still stigmatise the 'meeting online' thing a little bit although I think for the 30 and under demographic who have always had it as an option, it's considered more normal than approaching someone in a café, laundrette or on the street etc.

Plus, if you can meet people like that successfully depends on where you are in life. If you're living a spontaneous life, in a city in a foreign country doing the backpacker hostel thing, lots of lively new people coming through your life, the chances of meeting someone cool or sexy in a laundrette is quite high. If you're living the daily grind in a home town you know well and half the time your head is down, you're going through the motions just surviving the commute and daily grind, not only are you fairly likely to be doing your laundry at home but you're just not open to novelty and receptive to doing things outside the routine. So spontaneous encounters are few and far between and you start relying on the Internet more as a channel to bring new people and things into life.

I think everyone likes that idea, but it's not

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

some women are the same too... must be VWE gets said alot more on here than must be good looking

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"I send people my face pic on here and apparently I’m beautiful, gorgeous etc. It’s funny that as when I’m on a dating site I hardly get any messages. "

Any woman willing to fuck outwith the context of a relationship is by definition highly attractive to the many many men looking for such fucks.

"I send people my face pic on here and apparently I’m beautiful, gorgeous etc. It’s funny that as when I’m on a dating site I hardly get any messages.

Any woman willing to fuck outwith the context of a relationship is by definition highly attractive to the many many men looking for such fucks. "

I think dating sites are the opposite to here, i.e. lots of women and not as many men. I do very badly on those which is why I gave up. I don't do much better on here, but never mind. I know when to retire (dis)gracefully!

Exeter

"

I think dating sites are the opposite to here, i.e. lots of women and not as many men."

Nope, dating sites are just as bad. Women are in the minority, or at least the ones that most people want to date are. By the time you've whittled away the unrealistic dreamers, the gruffalos and the people who look like they're only allowed outside during the day, there's usually only a fairly small handful of eligible candidates left to even be worth considering sending a message to.

"

I think dating sites are the opposite to here, i.e. lots of women and not as many men.

Nope, dating sites are just as bad. Women are in the minority, or at least the ones that most people want to date are. By the time you've whittled away the unrealistic dreamers, the gruffalos and the people who look like they're only allowed outside during the day, there's usually only a fairly small handful of eligible candidates left to even be worth considering sending a message to.

"

Bring back meeting in the real world, I say!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Exeter

"

Bring back meeting in the real world, I say! "

Except meeting in the real world isn't without its pressures and issues either. Especially if you aren't comfortable in the 'meat market' environment with bad music played too loud, cheap booze, the scent of 50 different aftershaves wafting around and every single local beered up hair gel lad trying to compete with you over whoever you might have an eye on.

And also nowadays I don't think it's considered appropriate (to say the least) to walk up to someone you find attractive in the supermarket or bookshop or wherever and start trying to persuade them to meet you later for a drink. At least with doing things online it's a lot more honest. People who want to be approached can make it clear that they are receptive to it without all the embarrassment and faux pas situations that can arise from an unsolicited cold approach to a stranger.

Another problem now when it comes to meeting people out in the 'real world', is that the real world is just too damn expensive to spend any length of time hanging out in with the expectation of randomly meeting people.

Maybe it's just me but I just can't afford going out for drinks after work twice a week, going clubbing at weekends etc any more, it was easy 15 or 20 years ago when I had fewer commitments but nowadays I'm lucky to get out once or twice a month, maybe one or two festivals a year... If I do get out I'm there to spend QT with my friends I don't see often enough, not to try and chat people up, necessarily.

When I say the real world, I don't mean the traditional pick-up places of nightclubs or bars

Generally men, have different standards with regards relationships and other criteria, that's not just about sex, for relationships. It can be anything from looks, where you live, career you are doing, your personal situation with regards family. A man who is a 6ft, 9 out 10 might have sex with a 5 or 6 out of 10. But have no interest in dating them or the guy who is happy Shah a BBW, as long as no one knows. I love curvy women by the way. Just an honest assessment as a man. Happy swinging

Somewhere in Sussex

"The joy of finding someone i can be 100% honest with about sex and desire is huge. I feel liberated and free to explore WITH my partner. I'd hoped and dreamed the ls was full of people who were honest and open, most are, or at least the genuine ones.

A x"

I agree about feeling liberated, that’s what it’s all about! People in the vanilla world may miss out on that, perhaps? I’m not comfortable talking to men from dating sites about things I’d happily discuss on here!

I’m interested in men who are confident, open and upfront about sex, and what they want. This is the site to be on in that regard, because first and foremost I want great sex. As for meeting someone ‘special’, I think there’s no point in looking, it finds you, and usually when you least expect it.

I know lots of single guys are here to swing with lots of ladies, there’s nothing wrong with it. Just wrong when some make you feel that it’s not ok for us to do it too.

Somewhere in Sussex

"I wouldn't take any of them men I have sex with home to meet my children.

My sex partners are not the same as my dating partners.

That’s because you understand the difference between the two .

Just as men do , and a few other women like yourself .

As long as no one is stringing anyone else along by making false promises I can’t see the issue here . "

Some men approach women with a vanilla mindset, and it’s confusing.

I’m here because I’d rather have the freedom to have fun with who I want, no judgment, pressure or expectations, than go into similar relationships to my previous long term ones (crap sex life spanning16 years). It’s a mistake to assume that my activities suggest I’m not a loyal, loving person and that I can’t be a devoted partner to someone, and that’s my point. Never judge a book by its cover.

I’ve reached the conclusion that there is a broad spectrum of wants and needs amongst the people on here. There’s nothing wrong with that, it makes it way more interesting! I want different things with different people, it depends on the person and circumstances, and quite honestly, my mood!

Somewhere in Sussex

A x

Lush.

Smiles all around x"

Somewhere in Sussex

"With this being a swingers site, why would you expect men, or women, to join looking for their life partner?

Do swingers not date? What if you have swung for many years and suddenly find yourself single and want to date someone who’s also into swinging. Are you suddenly not a swinger any more... isn’t this the perfect site to find someone?"

Wise words, Jugalicious!

Somewhere in Sussex

"It’s a place to meet like minded people. If you share the same interests then why not date? If there’s an attraction and chemistry then go for it.

Most people suggest joining a group to meet people. Admittedly it’s usually a book club, walking club, etc no one ever suggests a swinging club. "

Then there’s dancing clubs (men are players or narcissistic)... and those ‘meet-up’ groups. I went out for a roast with the strangest bunch of people and found I had absolutely nothing in common with any of them, sadly!! It’s a no-brainer for me... sex is my favourite thing to do and talk about so to meet a man who has similar interests is a bonus!

Somewhere in Sussex

"I send people my face pic on here and apparently I’m beautiful, gorgeous etc. It’s funny that as when I’m on a dating site I hardly get any messages. "

A man recently told me, “men will say ANYTHING to get in your knickers”. It seems that we’re all stunning when they want to fuck and go!

I’d love to know what would happen if everyone on dating sites was expected to share their interests like the ones on here!! “Cinema, eating out, gang bangs, fisting...”

Congratulations guys! X

Somewhere in Sussex

"I’m on this purely to meet people who enjoy sex without the complications of dating or attachment ( fellow swingers). If people want a forever partner really they should try plenty of fish etc. "

Firstly I don’t recall saying I was looking for a forever partner. I said I don’t appreciate being treated as if I’m an unsuitable candidate as a GF because I’m on a swingers site and have a few lifestyle interests that are not traditional.

Secondly, have you tried POF? Sorry if this offends... but...

The pickings are slim; the site is full of undesirable men who bombard you with messages and get angry if you don’t reply. The men punch way above their weight and the beautiful young women are the only ones with a chance of success IMO. Oh, and they NEVER believe your photos are reliable!

Somewhere in Sussex

some women are the same too... must be VWE gets said alot more on here than must be good looking "

I think that’s because women know they like it and want it, nothing wrong with that.

Somewhere in Sussex

"

Bring back meeting in the real world, I say!

Except meeting in the real world isn't without its pressures and issues either. Especially if you aren't comfortable in the 'meat market' environment with bad music played too loud, cheap booze, the scent of 50 different aftershaves wafting around and every single local beered up hair gel lad trying to compete with you over whoever you might have an eye on.

And also nowadays I don't think it's considered appropriate (to say the least) to walk up to someone you find attractive in the supermarket or bookshop or wherever and start trying to persuade them to meet you later for a drink. At least with doing things online it's a lot more honest. People who want to be approached can make it clear that they are receptive to it without all the embarrassment and faux pas situations that can arise from an unsolicited cold approach to a stranger.

Another problem now when it comes to meeting people out in the 'real world', is that the real world is just too damn expensive to spend any length of time hanging out in with the expectation of randomly meeting people.

Maybe it's just me but I just can't afford going out for drinks after work twice a week, going clubbing at weekends etc any more, it was easy 15 or 20 years ago when I had fewer commitments but nowadays I'm lucky to get out once or twice a month, maybe one or two festivals a year... If I do get out I'm there to spend QT with my friends I don't see often enough, not to try and chat people up, necessarily.

"

"I’m on this purely to meet people who enjoy sex without the complications of dating or attachment ( fellow swingers). If people want a forever partner really they should try plenty of fish etc.

Firstly I don’t recall saying I was looking for a forever partner. I said I don’t appreciate being treated as if I’m an unsuitable candidate as a GF because I’m on a swingers site and have a few lifestyle interests that are not traditional.

Secondly, have you tried POF? Sorry if this offends... but...

The pickings are slim; the site is full of undesirable men who bombard you with messages and get angry if you don’t reply. The men punch way above their weight and the beautiful young women are the only ones with a chance of success IMO. Oh, and they NEVER believe your photos are reliable! "

There’s a block button on POF too

I had a very similar thread going a good while ago - most agreed that dating a girl from here would be a dream come true as both would be into the same kinks and have same interests.

Also, I have met my own partner on here, we both weren't really looking for anything on purpose and most definitely weren't desperate to have a relationship, it just happened naturally.

Good things come when you least expect them.

About those, who wouldn't date a fab girl - I say good riddance. Saves arguments and all conflict of interest in a long run

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"I would love to meet a single woman who i could take home to meet parents...knowing that she is also filthy in bed..."

To share with your Dad ?

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I wouldnt bring anyone off this site to meet my mother....or family

" Yes mum i like multiple women and she loves multiple cocks...were practically made for each other!"

adding to the fact fab users arent generally that normal

(We fuck others partners...and outside perspective sees that as pretty strange.)

Calling it a double standard to fuck them but not "bring them home" is ridiculous.

Have you brought every sexual partner to meet the family?

Also saying single females are doomed due to being nothing more than fuck buddies....You do realise THEY made that choice?

If they don't want to be single theycan look for a partner...And not for one on a SWINGING SITE.

I’m not sure my mum would understand when I say I met her or them on swingers, we share the same hobbies, reading, stamp collecting and gang bangs, lol

By *ojos party boyMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I send people my face pic on here and apparently I’m beautiful, gorgeous etc. It’s funny that as when I’m on a dating site I hardly get any messages.

Any woman willing to fuck outwith the context of a relationship is by definition highly attractive to the many many men looking for such fucks. "

Then what about all the rough as heddehogs bum ladies?

Do that many men fancy them or do men just prove the age old adage...A guy will stick his dick in near enough anything.

morecambe

A x

I agree about feeling liberated, that’s what it’s all about! People in the vanilla world may miss out on that, perhaps? I’m not comfortable talking to men from dating sites about things I’d happily discuss on here!

I’m interested in men who are confident, open and upfront about sex, and what they want. This is the site to be on in that regard, because first and foremost I want great sex. As for meeting someone ‘special’, I think there’s no point in looking, it finds you, and usually when you least expect it.

I know lots of single guys are here to swing with lots of ladies, there’s nothing wrong with it. Just wrong when some make you feel that it’s not ok for us to do it too. "

Wise wise words

London

Any woman willing to fuck outwith the context of a relationship is by definition highly attractive to the many many men looking for such fucks.

Do that many men fancy them or do men just prove the age old adage...A guy will stick his dick in near enough anything."

My completely unevidenced based view is that 80% of men aged 20-50 would cheerfully have sex with 80% of women aged 20-50 if it were offered them on a plate on a no strings basis.

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m not sure my mum would understand when I say I met her or them on swingers, we share the same hobbies, reading, stamp collecting and gang bangs, lol"

This is what white lies are for! Book club, meet up group, at a (cough) club.

London

" Yes mum i like multiple women and she loves multiple cocks...were practically made for each other!"

(We fuck others partners...and outside perspective sees that as pretty strange.)

Calling it a double standard to fuck them but not "bring them home" is ridiculous.

Also saying single females are doomed due to being nothing more than fuck buddies....You do realise THEY made that choice?

If they don't want to be single theycan look for a partner...And not for one on a SWINGING SITE."

OK. You meet a woman... Let us say in a library. You like the same books. Your heart misses a bit each time she looks at you. You do not know what sites she uses. She does not know what sites you use. Will you make it a point to try and find out? Should she?

Double standards, nothing else. Until promises are made, no one owes anyone else anything. Including the behaviour of a saint.

Manchester (she/her)

While I'm emphatically not looking for a partner, the idea that women on here are damaged or lesser somehow gets into my interactions too, and it pisses me off.

London

If they don't want to be single theycan look for a partner...And not for one on a SWINGING SITE."

Eh?

You do realise women on here are quite capable of not discussing their sex lives with your mum, just like any other fully functioning human being.

Manchester (she/her)

If they don't want to be single theycan look for a partner...And not for one on a SWINGING SITE.

Eh?

You do realise women on here are quite capable of not discussing their sex lives with your mum, just like any other fully functioning human being. "

I once crashed with a guy. Didn't know he lived with family until I was packing up to leave the following morning and met his mum. Apparently the verdict from her was "charming young lady".

I manage to keep the sex beast hidden in 99% of my life.

Do that many men fancy them or do men just prove the age old adage...A guy will stick his dick in near enough anything.

My completely unevidenced based view is that 80% of men aged 20-50 would cheerfully have sex with 80% of women aged 20-50 if it were offered them on a plate on a no strings basis. "

Sounds about right

London

Eh?

You do realise women on here are quite capable of not discussing their sex lives with your mum, just like any other fully functioning human being.

I once crashed with a guy. Didn't know he lived with family until I was packing up to leave the following morning and met his mum. Apparently the verdict from her was "charming young lady".

I manage to keep the sex beast hidden in 99% of my life. "

I wonder if the guys on here who feel that women on here are disqualified from meeting their mums apply the same standards to themselves.

Can they never meet the mums of non swinging women, given they are swingers?

Manchester (she/her)

Eh?

I manage to keep the sex beast hidden in 99% of my life.

I wonder if the guys on here who feel that women on here are disqualified from meeting their mums apply the same standards to themselves.

Can they never meet the mums of non swinging women, given they are swingers? "

Don't be silly. It's different because reasons.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Not a problem for me, as I'm here for sex, not to meet people's mothers

Totally agree with that! Every single married man I've seen, falls into that category. They revert to habit...don't spend the time looking.

I'd be utterly devoted to my No1. I find being the Doris Day type perverse, which is why I love doing it so much. Cook from scratch, massage, wholesome, fun and extreme filth and romantic times. Sexually deviant with an open heart. Everyone loves me, even those that know what I get up to yet I do meet those who say they'd never be serious with someone from here. Double standards ahoy and so mainstream and dull!! Expand your definitions. Life is short and you'll only make 2 people miserable.

By *alking DisasterWoman  over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

I've found a partner through FAB. Wasn't looking for one, but found one anyway.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

In all fairness I don't think its unreasonable for men on here not expecting anything more than a casual relationship from here that's what fab is marketed as and what most expect from it.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I met my fiancé through this site at a club, had sex there been getting better ever since.

Somewhere in Sussex

OK. You meet a woman... Let us say in a library. You like the same books. Your heart misses a bit each time she looks at you. You do not know what sites she uses. She does not know what sites you use. Will you make it a point to try and find out? Should she?

Double standards, nothing else. Until promises are made, no one owes anyone else anything. Including the behaviour of a saint."

Somewhere in Sussex

"I had a very similar thread going a good while ago - most agreed that dating a girl from here would be a dream come true as both would be into the same kinks and have same interests.

Also, I have met my own partner on here, we both weren't really looking for anything on purpose and most definitely weren't desperate to have a relationship, it just happened naturally.

Good things come when you least expect them.

About those, who wouldn't date a fab girl - I say good riddance. Saves arguments and all conflict of interest in a long run "

I would never know as it hard to tell plus i outside all most everyone legal on here

By *nobMan  over a year ago

newport

Pity you feel that way as a few of the small group of female swingers that I have met I would date and take to meet the parents.

My parents wouldn't be bothered they are filthy bastard's themselves.

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Im happy with that, not all single woman are looking to keep a man, whats wrong with a good fuck but thats all??

London

"In all fairness I don't think its unreasonable for men on here not expecting anything more than a casual relationship from here that's what fab is marketed as and what most expect from it. "

Do they also expect any woman who uses this site to be unfit for other types of relationships in the vanilla world?

Somewhere in Sussex

"In all fairness I don't think its unreasonable for men on here not expecting anything more than a casual relationship from here that's what fab is marketed as and what most expect from it.

Do they also expect any woman who uses this site to be unfit for other types of relationships in the vanilla world?"

I think some do... but there some that do want a relationship, IF they meet the right person.

Somewhere in Sussex

"Im happy with that, not all single woman are looking to keep a man, whats wrong with a good fuck but thats all??"

Absolutely nothing

It’s all about the individual I think... and some of the men on here are seeking a connection, with a view to more, perhaps?

And as it is a swinging site it’s fair to assume most people are just after a good fuck. It’s just rather unfair of the guys to treat us women as if we’re not capable or suitable for a relationship!

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

iv said this before and ill say it again.... women are exactly the same, how many women on here say they are looking for BBC, they dont say handsome or good looking BBC?? that shows its just a sex thing. theres plenty on here who id fuck but mot date as im sure there's plenty of women who think the same

Somewhere in Sussex

My parents wouldn't be bothered they are filthy bastard's themselves. "

Lol!

Somewhere in Sussex

Pity you feel that way as a few of the small group of female swingers that I have met I would date and take to meet the parents."

That’s good. I am finding out that there are all sorts of people on here and everyone is looking for something... from a quick fuck, to a connection, to something more... intimate.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I don't think I have ever been in a relationship with a woman who was monogamous. I have probably always been attracted to the "naughty girls".

And i do think it's rather horrid to say you'd play around with such a lady but not date or marry her.

"I don't think I have ever been in a relationship with a woman who was monogamous. I have probably always been attracted to the "naughty girls".

And i do think it's rather horrid to say you'd play around with such a lady but not date or marry her. "

Hear bear - but so few people on here (or in wider society) understand the concept of polyamory, sadly

I can't take anyone home to meet my Mother as my mum knows my wife.

Somewhere in Sussex

"I don't think I have ever been in a relationship with a woman who was monogamous. I have probably always been attracted to the "naughty girls".

And i do think it's rather horrid to say you'd play around with such a lady but not date or marry her. "

Thank you, it is horrid!

A single person can date who they like and doesn’t deserve to be judged for their behaviour.

I have been in 3 long-term monogamous ‘vanilla’ relationships. I’m loyal in a loving relationship but that’s a far cry from meeting someone to fuck... doesn’t mean I can’t be loyal.

London

And i do think it's rather horrid to say you'd play around with such a lady but not date or marry her.

Thank you, it is horrid!

A single person can date who they like and doesn’t deserve to be judged for their behaviour.

I have been in 3 long-term monogamous ‘vanilla’ relationships. I’m loyal in a loving relationship but that’s a far cry from meeting someone to fuck... doesn’t mean I can’t be loyal."

Exactly. There's some strange people on here...

Somewhere in Sussex

Hear bear - but so few people on here (or in wider society) understand the concept of polyamory, sadly "

It’s a pity more people don’t learn more about other alternative lifestyles (swinging is just 1). I’m so tired of hearing people say “it’s a swingers site, don’t expect anything more than just a fuck”. IMO, it’s perfectly valid for people to search for suitable partners on here... it’s not just for swingers any more! Right?

Hear bear - but so few people on here (or in wider society) understand the concept of polyamory, sadly

It’s a pity more people don’t learn more about other alternative lifestyles (swinging is just 1). I’m so tired of hearing people say “it’s a swingers site, don’t expect anything more than just a fuck”. IMO, it’s perfectly valid for people to search for suitable partners on here... it’s not just for swingers any more! Right? "

Yes! I am sick to death of getting messages from men who think this is just a route to easy sex before they meet a "suitable" partner and drop you as soon as this is found, only to crawl back when it all goes belly-up. They fail to realise how disrespectful this is

"The site operates in reverse to real life. Normally you would date and if you got on then fuck, on here it's more aimed at fuck, and if you get on then possibly date. Sure plenty of fab romances have been formed, we certainly know a few couples who hooked up through fab.

That's good to hear. I agree, it's an unusual way to begin a relationship but just because it's unusual, doesn't make it wrong. There's nothing worse than dating a guy for a while, getting to really like them, then discovering the sex is bad "

Sounds like a really bad conundrum.. You find the sex good but he's not interested in giving up his life to settle. (Many may insist on a monogamous life after)

Don't want to seem to be staying to obvious but it's a sex site and not a dating site, this would suggest most are not looking to settle down, and even if they might think it, when the reality hits they most likely will get cold feet.

I always think too if your relationship is founded on amazing sex and little else, it usually tends to dry up quickly. This can be partly due to amazing sex being the thrill of the chase, excitement of something new. All that can fade.

If it's based on more solid attraction then it's more likely to succeed.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Nope, met my woman on FAB. Over a year on and we are very much in love. I would have no hesitation in introducing her to my mum, she is the most wonderful of women. The fact that she loves sex is all very much part of the package and I love her for all that is. What she/we get upto behind closes doors is our buisness. If anything sexual compatibility and revelling in each other's sexual deviance is what makes us a good match in the bedroom as much as other factors outside the bedroom. Your not missing out with men who would have sex with you but not date you. They one may not want to date or two just not the whole package you offer. It only really works when your with the one who loves you for you, all sides of you.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Make yourself a victim them you will be one however using people on here for sex goes both ways many wouldn't date a man who was on a swingers sites for similar reasons.

"Make yourself a victim them you will be one however using people on here for sex goes both ways many wouldn't date a man who was on a swingers sites for similar reasons. "

Refreshing to hear a woman say those last words.

Somewhere in Sussex

"Nope, met my woman on FAB. Over a year on and we are very much in love. I would have no hesitation in introducing her to my mum, she is the most wonderful of women. The fact that she loves sex is all very much part of the package and I love her for all that is. What she/we get upto behind closes doors is our buisness. If anything sexual compatibility and revelling in each other's sexual deviance is what makes us a good match in the bedroom as much as other factors outside the bedroom. Your not missing out with men who would have sex with you but not date you. They one may not want to date or two just not the whole package you offer. It only really works when your with the one who loves you for you, all sides of you."

Thanks for your comment, it’s really encouraging to hear stories such as yours. I do think it’s great to have a partner who is on the same wavelength in and out of bed, that’s precisely why I’m here!

Somewhere in Sussex

"The site operates in reverse to real life. Normally you would date and if you got on then fuck, on here it's more aimed at fuck, and if you get on then possibly date. Sure plenty of fab romances have been formed, we certainly know a few couples who hooked up through fab.

That's good to hear. I agree, it's an unusual way to begin a relationship but just because it's unusual, doesn't make it wrong. There's nothing worse than dating a guy for a while, getting to really like them, then discovering the sex is bad

Sounds like a really bad conundrum.. You find the sex good but he's not interested in giving up his life to settle. (Many may insist on a monogamous life after)

Don't want to seem to be staying to obvious but it's a sex site and not a dating site, this would suggest most are not looking to settle down, and even if they might think it, when the reality hits they most likely will get cold feet.

I always think too if your relationship is founded on amazing sex and little else, it usually tends to dry up quickly. This can be partly due to amazing sex being the thrill of the chase, excitement of something new. All that can fade.

If it's based on more solid attraction then it's more likely to succeed."

Very true. Attraction can mean much more than the physical, it goes much deeper. I think you need that, plus a great chemistry and a desire to keep things fresh.

It's a sex site?

What do you actually expect?