FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not against bareback. But is it right to advertise bareback sex meet openly like this when we are all aware what's the risk involved.

Worst is when being asked...Will you cum inside me or bb me?? Lol... you need safe sex class

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely it's better they tell you so you can make your own mind up

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

Be careful with the couple or female say I never done this before but I do love you to fuck me bb it's all bs they done it plenty of times

Surely it is better to know that is what someone wants, before you are naked in front of them? I think it a little crazy too but I would rather know if people I may potentially play with are regular barebackers, with strangers, as it means I would not meet them. Condoms are only so safe...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People are free to make their own choices, whether they're wise or not.

Is this post a application to become Constable of the bareback police?

It’s not the ones that are up front about it that I worry about, you can make your own decisions about them. It’s the ones who say they completely play safe and then start slipping it in as a suggestion trying to be all sly like, they’re the ones who you can’t trust and worry me

If you're not or have no intention of being involved. Why are you bothered by what a bunch of strangers from the internet that you'll never meet, are or aren't doing?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I am not against bareback. But is it right to advertise bareback sex meet openly like this when we are all aware what's the risk involved.

Worst is when being asked...Will you cum inside me or bb me?? Lol... you need safe sex class "

if you're not against it are you suggesting that people keep it under the radar?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We are adults and capable of taking objective, rational decisions about our lives. More people have died this year from pollution but there's limited discussion on risky sex, if you are meeting in an area with pollution levels above the legal limit. But it's probably shortened your life and could have killed you.

Determine your own interests and risk analysis of the many risks involved in meeting. And specify if you have been tested for all STIs - most people have not.

Welcome to adult life

"I am not against bareback. But is it right to advertise bareback sex meet openly like this when we are all aware what's the risk involved.

Worst is when being asked...Will you cum inside me or bb me?? Lol... you need safe sex class "

Better than finding out when you get there, and you're already tied to the chair and gagged .

Why even bother starting a thread like this ? Its all been done before hasnt it ?

Been done many times but think some cant believe that people still want unprotected sex with total strangers they know next to nothing about it amazes us especially now with sti's slowly becoming resistant to antibiotics not to mention HIV

As previously mentioned, its a personal choice, just seems some people want to bring it up over & over to get a reaction ?

"Been done many times but think some cant believe that people still want unprotected sex with total strangers they know next to nothing about it amazes us especially now with sti's slowly becoming resistant to antibiotics not to mention HIV "

This world is a funny place.... isn’t it.

People can advertise for what they want. It’s the individuals choice as to wether they want to put them selves at risk

By *plbnorfolkCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Rubber up kids for you safety

"Rubber up kids for you safety"

If everyone rubbered up , how will children ever be born?

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

It is entirely personal choice. We are all adults and know the risks. If they want BB and you don't, just say "No thanks" and put a condom on. We BB sometimes, but only with our very best friends, and then only when everyone is in full agreement.

Simple if you're not into bareback ever..always wear a Condon, then if somebody has lied at least you will be covered in more ways then one..

Condoms aren't a foolproof safety item y'know ??

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If you’re that bothered about STIs then why on earth are you on a swinging site?

Condoms reduce the risk but they don’t eliminate it, the only safe sex is no sex

Pretending you aren’t taking a risk by being on here and having sex with multiple partners but using a condom, is just a psychological pretence - it has no basis in statistics or medicine

Nah, not for me. I was badgered into it once (its a sex site, we might as well, etc, etc) and ended up with Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder and put on antibiotics. I swore I would never do it again and would only consider it with a long term monogamous play partner.

That's part of the reason I just don't drop em for anyone anymore.

Stay healthy folks.

Manchester (she/her)

"If you’re that bothered about STIs then why on earth are you on a swinging site?

Condoms reduce the risk but they don’t eliminate it, the only safe sex is no sex

Pretending you aren’t taking a risk by being on here and having sex with multiple partners but using a condom, is just a psychological pretence - it has no basis in statistics or medicine "

Risk is relative. You could be asleep in bed and the roof could fall in, killing you. Ban beds!

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"If you’re that bothered about STIs then why on earth are you on a swinging site?

Pretending you aren’t taking a risk by being on here and having sex with multiple partners but using a condom, is just a psychological pretence - it has no basis in statistics or medicine

Risk is relative. You could be asleep in bed and the roof could fall in, killing you. Ban beds! "

Exactly risk is relative - which is why it’s mad seeing people get massively upset about the risk of death from a STI for example vs smoking, drinking or various diets - which statistically are way more likely to kill you

Now of course it’s all individual choice and someone wants to smoke or bareback the world etc that’s up to them

But getting lectures on here from people who choose to take risk A bit chastise people who choose to take risk B is a bit rich

Manchester (she/her)

Everyone takes risks every single day. If you didn't you wouldn't be alive. But the relative risk of BB is higher than using condoms in a swinging context.

You know what gets me with threads like this? How patronising most of the replies are. If you folk think it's such a pointless thread, why bother commenting on it?

"It’s not the ones that are up front about it that I worry about, you can make your own decisions about them. It’s the ones who say they completely play safe and then start slipping it in as a suggestion trying to be all sly like, they’re the ones who you can’t trust and worry me "

This - happens a LOT!

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"It’s not the ones that are up front about it that I worry about, you can make your own decisions about them. It’s the ones who say they completely play safe and then start slipping it in as a suggestion trying to be all sly like, they’re the ones who you can’t trust and worry me "

This very nearly happened to us. A long time ago we met a single male and he joined us for MMF fun, I (female) was blindfolded and I could hear my boyfriend stop the guy and tell him to play safe. I was so glad that he was observant.

C and P

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s not the ones that are up front about it that I worry about, you can make your own decisions about them. It’s the ones who say they completely play safe and then start slipping it in as a suggestion trying to be all sly like, they’re the ones who you can’t trust and worry me

This very nearly happened to us. A long time ago we met a single male and he joined us for MMF fun, I (female) was blindfolded and I could hear my boyfriend stop the guy and tell him to play safe. I was so glad that he was observant.

C and P "

Yup. People try it on a lot.

By *s.FrostWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

If you're having oral sex, the only thing a condom will protection you against is pregnancy, and possibly aids. Everything else you will catch if they have it....

By *oakingforyouWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Sussex

I think everybody here knows the risks associated with unprotected sex, but there could be other reasons men and women want to have BB sex, apart from the obvious.

Some people get carried away, pure and simple. Some people might think, "well, he/she looks fine, so I'm sure it's ok". Some men just try and get away with it in the heat of the moment. These men are just plain rude, because if it's just sex they want from a woman, (this is a swinging site, I am reminded many times lol) they must make it clear and discuss it beforehand. Simple manners! What if a woman is not on the pill??? It's just stupid to not ask!

I have met guys who (I conclude) believe that BB sex makes you more likely to fuck only them. An ownership thing, along with leaving marks...but their intentions are still NSA, although they may lead you to believe otherwise to get what they want. This is devious. These men will still go looking for other women, expecting you to sit at home and wait for them to visit you, and then get angry the minute they find out you are chatting to other people. This is a massive double standard.

I have slept with guys who definitely fuck better without a condom on, it's more to do with the way they fuck and what their tackle is like. These were guys I dated, and I knew we were exclusive.

Personally, it is not something I particularly want to do with men I don't know well. For example, a guy I have met for the very first time and I know pretty quickly that it's going to be a one-off encounter.

Regarding safe sex, and infections...

Men may not know this, but semen (particularly a new person, but also sometimes even a regular partner) can cause women to have infections associated with bacterial growth, such as B.V. and thrush. these are not STI's but still unpleasant and unwanted, and can be passed from person to person through direct contact- oral, vaginal and anal. The more sexual partners, the greater the risk. They are a nuisance, and for me, I'm 'out of action' for anything up to a month, until I'm recovered, and have to take antibiotics. Guys don't always realise they have these infections because they may have no symptoms, but it is highly possible for men to pass it on.

Somewhere in Sussex

So true. Sneaky fuckers.

Somewhere in Sussex

"We are adults and capable of taking objective, rational decisions about our lives. More people have died this year from pollution but there's limited discussion on risky sex, if you are meeting in an area with pollution levels above the legal limit. But it's probably shortened your life and could have killed you.

Determine your own interests and risk analysis of the many risks involved in meeting. And specify if you have been tested for all STIs - most people have not.

Welcome to adult life

"

What a pity people choose not to take care of themselves. It's so simple to get checked, just order a test online and do it at home. No excuse!

Somewhere in Sussex

"As previously mentioned, its a personal choice, just seems some people want to bring it up over & over to get a reaction ? "

Perhaps it's because it's such an important issue. It affects us all. How about that case that hit the news about the man who was sent to prison for purposely infecting men with HIV? People can be selfish and stupid. We all need to bear it in mind, if we are sleeping with lots of people we don't know!

Somewhere in Sussex

"If you're having oral sex, the only thing a condom will protection you against is pregnancy, and possibly aids. Everything else you will catch if they have it...."

A sobering thought.

No matter how sexy someone looks, f their profile has photos of BB sex images and lots of verifications over a short space of time, I ignore. Although I know that it only takes one time for something to happen, and it could be someone who hasn't slept with anybody for ages. It's always a risk, every time.

Somewhere in Sussex

"It’s not the ones that are up front about it that I worry about, you can make your own decisions about them. It’s the ones who say they completely play safe and then start slipping it in as a suggestion trying to be all sly like, they’re the ones who you can’t trust and worry me

C and P "

Wow. How rude! Very worrying, to just assume it was ok.

Somewhere in Sussex

"Nah, not for me. I was badgered into it once (its a sex site, we might as well, etc, etc) and ended up with Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder and put on antibiotics. I swore I would never do it again and would only consider it with a long term monogamous play partner.

That's part of the reason I just don't drop em for anyone anymore.

Stay healthy folks."

I feel your pain. That must've been horrible. I try to be very selective; I check out their verifications and I do ask men if they've been tested recently. Trouble is, people lie. How do you vet the people you choose? It's proving difficult to find the elusive 'long term monogamous play partner', I think lots of us are after that! (I am, anyway)

"Surely it's better they tell you so you can make your own mind up"

I would go with that its be3tter to know who plays without protection and then decide if to meet or not.

"You know what gets me with threads like this? How patronising most of the replies are. If you folk think it's such a pointless thread, why bother commenting on it?"

Because many see it as a license to go bareback and increase the risk to all of us.

Edinburgh

"You know what gets me with threads like this? How patronising most of the replies are. If you folk think it's such a pointless thread, why bother commenting on it?

Because many see it as a license to go bareback and increase the risk to all of us."

Do you have unprotected oral sex? If so, you may as well not wear a condom because you are slurping up all of whatever they are carrying...it's not rocket science....

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"You know what gets me with threads like this? How patronising most of the replies are. If you folk think it's such a pointless thread, why bother commenting on it?

Because many see it as a license to go bareback and increase the risk to all of us.

Do you have unprotected oral sex? If so, you may as well not wear a condom because you are slurping up all of whatever they are carrying...it's not rocket science...."

Risks aren't the same

Edinburgh

Do you have unprotected oral sex? If so, you may as well not wear a condom because you are slurping up all of whatever they are carrying...it's not rocket science....

Risks aren't the same "

Aside from pregnancy, they really are...research..

Edinburgh

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-infections-can-i-catch-through-oral-sex/

It really doesn’t matter nor is it anyone’s business what others choose to do, there choices will only affect you if you if your planning on going bareback with them yourself

Love these threads, quite interesting seeing who’s on the moral high ground but has messaged us in the past asking for bb.

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"We are adults and capable of taking objective, rational decisions about our lives. More people have died this year from pollution but there's limited discussion on risky sex, if you are meeting in an area with pollution levels above the legal limit. But it's probably shortened your life and could have killed you.

Welcome to adult life

"

"It really doesn’t matter nor is it anyone’s business what others choose to do, there choices will only affect you if you if your planning on going bareback with them yourself

Love these threads, quite interesting seeing who’s on the moral high ground but has messaged us in the past asking for bb.

"

The hypocrisy on here is rife.....

By *ingdong11Man  over a year ago

southampton

"https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-infections-can-i-catch-through-oral-sex/"

It literally says in your link that apart from three sti's they are all less commonly caught through oral.

The three that are caught more commonly through oral are still actually quite low in incidence in straight people but more common in men who fuck men .

It’s a casual sex site. Adults are responsible for their own health. What next do we not allow fisting / heavy bdsm other kinks that may harm a person too if done incorrectly.

In a time where censorship is growing online do we really need more choices removed

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I think it’s good as you now know who to avoid

southampton

"If you're having oral sex, the only thing a condom will protection you against is pregnancy, and possibly aids. Everything else you will catch if they have it...."

Not true , you can sleep with someone who is infected and not get infected yourself , somebody with an sti does not pass that on every time they have sex, there are many factors involved .

"https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-infections-can-i-catch-through-oral-sex/

It literally says in your link that apart from three sti's they are all less commonly caught through oral.

The three that are caught more commonly through oral are still actually quite low in incidence in straight people but more common in men who fuck men ."

Apart from hiv is increasing in hetro communities and reducing in gay communities as more gay / bi people are using prep and testing more frequently

Data pulled from uk /Europe’s biggest sexual health clinic I visit every 21 days for last 10 years . It’s very interesting when you speak to the health advisors and ask for actual statistics on the new cases / current cases /growth and declines ratios. Also different parts of uk are biases to some directions too .

Example Leeds has some of the highest ghonerea / syphilis ratios compared to other areas I was told multiple times over last 15 months .

Equally London and Mancs have higher overall rates due to higher populations but London has the fastest declining hiv infections in the lgbt community in country to date as prep is so widespread within the community and impact trials or affordable monthly pills bought directly .

Two fastest growing groups for hiv are under 25 and over 50s swingers in the uk and USA .

Interesting how stats move around over time and geographic based

southampton

"https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/what-infections-can-i-catch-through-oral-sex/

The three that are caught more commonly through oral are still actually quite low in incidence in straight people but more common in men who fuck men .

Apart from hiv is increasing in hetro communities and reducing in gay communities as more gay / bi people are using prep and testing more frequently

Data pulled from uk /Europe’s biggest sexual health clinic I visit every 21 days for last 10 years . It’s very interesting when you speak to the health advisors and ask for actual statistics on the new cases / current cases /growth and declines ratios. Also different parts of uk are biases to some directions too .

Example Leeds has some of the highest ghonerea / syphilis ratios compared to other areas I was told multiple times over last 15 months .

Equally London and Mancs have higher overall rates due to higher populations but London has the fastest declining hiv infections in the lgbt community in country to date as prep is so widespread within the community and impact trials or affordable monthly pills bought directly .

Two fastest growing groups for hiv are under 25 and over 50s swingers in the uk and USA .

"

Its crazy though when you look at the actual number of cases compared to population , people act like its russian roulette (1 in 6 chance of dying) when in actual fact you are doing things every day as a matter of course that are far more likely to kill you .

The most important thing is early detection and people think because they use condoms they dont really need to be tested regularly, testing is the most important part !

Edinburgh

"It’s a casual sex site. Adults are responsible for their own health. What next do we not allow fisting / heavy bdsm other kinks that may harm a person too if done incorrectly.

In a time where censorship is growing online do we really need more choices removed "

Easy tiger. Nobody is taking your choices away. It's information, that's all. Why? Because I've heard thus too many times...

"No you can't catch anything because it's with your mouth".

8 get tested regularly, even when I'm in a relationship, be ause you can never trust anyone.

It's just a "heads-up", honey, that's all. Xx

Hiv.

Mostly spread by people who don't know they are infected. sero conversion (anti bodies are formed) happens usually at around 3months after initial infection. So somebody testing today may not trigger a positive result but have the infection. At the time of sero conversion, the infectiousness is very high.

The education within hetro community about hiv is not happening fast enough. The gay community is reasonably aware as you'd expect.

People infected who are on arv medicine, tested regularly for viral load and are undetectable cannot pass the virus on via sexual contact. This is because the arv's stop the virus replicating, effectively keeping level's so low in the blood that transmission is no longer a risk.

So it's your responsibility to get tested every 3months because it's you people who feel invincible who keep the virus spreading.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Ultimately you are responsible for your sexual health. So precautions and testing should be standard.

If in the heat of the moment, you are offered bareback, politely decline and get the condom on. If she insists, thank her for her time and get out of there.

Somewhere in Sussex

The three that are caught more commonly through oral are still actually quite low in incidence in straight people but more common in men who fuck men ."

It's certainly true that the Syphilis rates are higher amongst men who fuck men, mainly because they have anal sex, which carries more risks (but also they're a group of people more likely to have casual sex??)

Incubation periods are a problem. There's no opportunity to sit back and observe any changes, or symptoms, then act upon them. And what if you can't contact previous sexual partners? False name, no name, no number etc etc.

At the end of the day, when you're having sex with multiple partners, even if you do use condoms, there is always risk. The Clap and Chlamydia are treated with antibiotics and it's easy to get rid of, but women might not even know they have it. And do all people get checked when they have symptoms??

I use a home testing kit when I haven't got time to get to a clinic. It's free, and the NHS offers the service in most areas of the UK as far as I'm aware.

Somewhere in Sussex

"It’s a casual sex site. Adults are responsible for their own health. What next do we not allow fisting / heavy bdsm other kinks that may harm a person too if done incorrectly.

In a time where censorship is growing online do we really need more choices removed

Easy tiger. Nobody is taking your choices away. It's information, that's all. Why? Because I've heard thus too many times...

8 get tested regularly, even when I'm in a relationship, be ause you can never trust anyone.

It's just a "heads-up", honey, that's all. Xx"

It is very true, you can't trust anybody else, only yourself.

Somewhere in Sussex

"

I read an article about the over 50's and swinging; that many in this age group are often unwilling to use condoms, (perhaps they didn't need them in their marriage, then got divorced, and are now free to fuck whoever they want and make up for years of minimum sex) and have an "I'm invincible" attitude to sex. Young people definitely have the 'nothing can hurt me' attitude, and seem fearless in everything they do!

It's just a "heads-up", honey, that's all. Xx"

You missed my point entirely love

By *ear norwichCouple  over a year ago

"Are we there yet"

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 19:28:24]

By *oupleyouwouldntexpectCouple  over a year ago

Derby

We have been surprised by how many messages we get asking if we will play BB, yet when we look at their profile before replying they have safe sex listed?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

I read an article about the over 50's and swinging; that many in this age group are often unwilling to use condoms, (perhaps they didn't need them in their marriage, then got divorced, and are now free to fuck whoever they want and make up for years of minimum sex) and have an "I'm invincible" attitude to sex. Young people definitely have the 'nothing can hurt me' attitude, and seem fearless in everything they do!"

We find younger are I'm on the pill don't need condom - wtf

"We have been surprised by how many messages we get asking if we will play BB, yet when we look at their profile before replying they have safe sex listed?"

We have found that too in a lot of cases. You have to be careful. Assume any single male is playing bareback with others. Make sure protection is on the table and ready to go!

In a perfect world where STD's are no longer a threat to health then bare back is the perfect way to enjoy sex...

Unfortunately we live in a selfish society...

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Whenever we have met guys have come without protection. I really don't believe most men want to use a condom #justsaying

» Add a new message to this topic