FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My photos

My photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've no desire to become "Top the Pops" On here, no designs on most popular man, or number one in "Hot Pics". This isn't attention seeking, which is why I'm posting in here and not the Lounge. I am after sincere impressions and advice.

I like most of my photos, despite me being the subject matter. They don't seem to get Fabbed very often, any one who knows me, knows I like being adorned with compliments

Without resorting to begging for fabs, without posting just for attentions sake.. Any tips? Do I make it more sexual? Less sexual? Get rid of any pics?

Any pics you like seeing that I've not got?

If you feel the need to be rude, please word it carefully, I'm not in the mood for a bitchfest. Just honest advice from a good place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your pics are great and I'm gonna do some fabbing on them x

I like a nice bum pic myself, S x

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

I think you have a great range of photos. And nice to see "hear I am " face piccys. Not keen on the "funny" ones, just makes me think juvenile.

By *wansfeetCouple  over a year ago

Guisborough

You have some great pictures. I particularly enjoy the funny ones, although I know it’s not to everyone’s taste. My favourite is the shirt ripping open, superman underneath photo.

Kiki x

By *attooedBBWWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Got some great photos, which I’ve fabbed quite a few of. I also like bat it’s not full of picture of your cock as that becomes dull.

The only advice I’d give is to take some in natural light or with better lighting as they all look a little MySpace filter taken on a NOKIA3310.

The quality of camera phones now means you have no excuses for clear we’ll lit photos but most people struggle to know to take them.

ooh that's some nice feedback.. I think I DELIBRATELY put the low level light filter on.. but noted on some natural photos.

Thankyou x

Some great photos in my eyes.. I've fabbed a few

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I like how you get a bit of personality and humour into them. Keep them coming

"I think you have a great range of photos. And nice to see "hear I am " face piccys. Not keen on the "funny" ones, just makes me think juvenile. "

I am a bit

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

We think your pics are great. Lovely to see a bit of humour and personality Fabbed a few x

"We think your pics are great. Lovely to see a bit of humour and personality Fabbed a few x"

Thank you

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I like you photos, you are fit as fuck. Also very interesting as a person. Now, move to Cornwall please.

I've fabbed your fabulous arse

"I like you photos, you are fit as fuck. Also very interesting as a person. Now, move to Cornwall please. "

Fit as fuck? Oh my Ego well and truly soothed

"I've fabbed your fabulous arse "

I'd reciprocate, but you won't let me

Any photos that you like on other people's profiles? I'm in the mood to muck about with a camera tonight.. though it's only my blurry Samsung I'm afraid All this flattery has me motivated to do more

Looking forward to that, S x

"I've fabbed your fabulous arse

Any photos that you like on other people's profiles? I'm in the mood to muck about with a camera tonight.. though it's only my blurry Samsung I'm afraid All this flattery has me motivated to do more "

I dont buy into that fabbing nonsense but happy to give fabs out

I think more superhero pics

"I've fabbed your fabulous arse

Any photos that you like on other people's profiles? I'm in the mood to muck about with a camera tonight.. though it's only my blurry Samsung I'm afraid All this flattery has me motivated to do more

I dont buy into that fabbing nonsense but happy to give fabs out

I think more superhero pics "

I think one superhero is enough for any profile So I picked the best one

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I like you photos, you are fit as fuck. Also very interesting as a person. Now, move to Cornwall please.

Fit as fuck? Oh my Ego well and truly soothed "

NEWTOWNABBEY

My Mrs fabbed your pics, after commenting on here. Just had a look at them, totally agree with her, great pics.

"My Mrs fabbed your pics, after commenting on here. Just had a look at them, totally agree with her, great pics."

Thank You lol.. I just want ideas

NEWTOWNABBEY

"My Mrs fabbed your pics, after commenting on here. Just had a look at them, totally agree with her, great pics.

Thank You lol.. I just want ideas "

My Mrs would give you ideas alright, from a woman's perspective!

Hey x

As in the past- I have fabbed the ones I like and think you should keep.

Every so often I remove ones from our page of those I think aren’t as exciting... otherwise there’s just far too many of the same shit...

With regards to advice. It’s great you’ve got ones of your face. A few comedy ones show your personality so keep only a few of those- personally I don’t like your first three- sorry.

Love that you show your body and cock but not top of pics.

Maybe a shower or bath one?

You’ve got great variety

And well done for making us all fab your pics

Maybe I should ask peeps the same of ours...

Mrs P xxx

"Hey x

As in the past- I have fabbed the ones I like and think you should keep.

Every so often I remove ones from our page of those I think aren’t as exciting... otherwise there’s just far too many of the same shit...

With regards to advice. It’s great you’ve got ones of your face. A few comedy ones show your personality so keep only a few of those- personally I don’t like your first three- sorry.

Love that you show your body and cock but not top of pics.

Maybe a shower or bath one?

You’ve got great variety

And well done for making us all fab your pics

Maybe I should ask peeps the same of ours...

Mrs P xxx"

I'm not asking for Fabs lol.. though they're appreciated very much. Thankyou for the honest advice, off to check first 3

"I've no desire to become "Top the Pops" On here, no designs on most popular man, or number one in "Hot Pics". This isn't attention seeking, which is why I'm posting in here and not the Lounge. I am after sincere impressions and advice.

I like most of my photos, despite me being the subject matter. They don't seem to get Fabbed very often, any one who knows me, knows I like being adorned with compliments

Without resorting to begging for fabs, without posting just for attentions sake.. Any tips? Do I make it more sexual? Less sexual? Get rid of any pics?

If you feel the need to be rude, please word it carefully, I'm not in the mood for a bitchfest. Just honest advice from a good place."

shave the beard that may help ,it has limited appeal now ,appeal to the wider market ,suits go down well as do white boxer/briefs and have fairy cakes dotted about ,also think about what's in the background of a pic get some henna tatts and say you've been inked that's always cool

"I've no desire to become "Top the Pops" On here, no designs on most popular man, or number one in "Hot Pics". This isn't attention seeking, which is why I'm posting in here and not the Lounge. I am after sincere impressions and advice.

If you feel the need to be rude, please word it carefully, I'm not in the mood for a bitchfest. Just honest advice from a good place.shave the beard that may help ,it has limited appeal now ,appeal to the wider market ,suits go down well as do white boxer/briefs and have fairy cakes dotted about ,also think about what's in the background of a pic get some henna tatts and say you've been inked that's always cool "

Yeah but my ink doesn't exactly shout.. I've been inked! So I'm not gonna scream the roof top down. As far as trends go. I've never been much of a follower, still dress like a 90s Skater/surferBoi

Beard comes and goes when I want it to, but it does go occasionally, hence one photo being my casually sporting my bum chin

If you feel the need to be rude, please word it carefully, I'm not in the mood for a bitchfest. Just honest advice from a good place.shave the beard that may help ,it has limited appeal now ,appeal to the wider market ,suits go down well as do white boxer/briefs and have fairy cakes dotted about ,also think about what's in the background of a pic get some henna tatts and say you've been inked that's always cool

Yeah but my ink doesn't exactly shout.. I've been inked! So I'm not gonna scream the roof top down. As far as trends go. I've never been much of a follower, still dress like a 90s Skater/surferBoi

Beard comes and goes when I want it to, but it does go occasionally, hence one photo being my casually sporting my bum chin "

lol oh well I'm guessing you don't need help but I tried

If you feel the need to be rude, please word it carefully, I'm not in the mood for a bitchfest. Just honest advice from a good place.shave the beard that may help ,it has limited appeal now ,appeal to the wider market ,suits go down well as do white boxer/briefs and have fairy cakes dotted about ,also think about what's in the background of a pic get some henna tatts and say you've been inked that's always cool

Beard comes and goes when I want it to, but it does go occasionally, hence one photo being my casually sporting my bum chin lol oh well I'm guessing you don't need help but I tried "

Oh I do. We all do.

Beard comes and goes when I want it to, but it does go occasionally, hence one photo being my casually sporting my bum chin lol oh well I'm guessing you don't need help but I tried

Oh I do. We all do."

no not really I'm fine lol

» Add a new message to this topic