FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Confused.com

Confused.com

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone get to the point whereby they love the swinging life style, no commitments and sex how and when they want it then suddenly feel (this is probably only appropriate to the singles) when they want more but only kinda of like part time. Do anyone think this is possible? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I hope so.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes!

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Gish I do hope so

V x

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Does anyone get to the point whereby they love the swinging life style, no commitments and sex how and when they want it then suddenly feel (this is probably only appropriate to the singles) when they want more but only kinda of like part time. Do anyone think this is possible? x

Why not. Don't think anyone should be Judgemantal

"

I suppose i am looking for the best of both world!!!!

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"Does anyone get to the point whereby they love the swinging life style, no commitments and sex how and when they want it then suddenly feel (this is probably only appropriate to the singles) when they want more but only kinda of like part time. Do anyone think this is possible? x

"

Sounds normal to me, I'm happy with the lifestyle but there are other things that interest me outside of it.

You want a part time boyfriend?

"You want a part time boyfriend?"

Or a Hotwife relationship?

Makes sense to me, you want the fun of a relationship without the daily commitment. friends with benefits is a thing already though I guess, get one of those

"You want a part time boyfriend?

Or a Hotwife relationship?"

Kind of, my problem is i have a young son so dont want a succession of uncles or a waste of spare

Sorry should say space bloody predictive txt

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I feel like that is what I offer as a Polyamorous person who lives with a long term boyfriend. I sometimes date others also in Polyamarous relationships but the single people I tend to date tend to be people who for whatever reason don't want or aren't in the right place for the intensity and time commitment of a monogamous relationship. This suits me as I'd hate to feel I was stretching myself too thinly and dating someone who's needs I wasn't meeting but in these situations I feel I'm in a unique situation to be able to meet that person's needs while being fulfilled myself so we are both getting what we want and need out of it without hurting someone else in the process.

"You want a part time boyfriend?

Or a Hotwife relationship?

Kind of, my problem is i have a young son so dont want a succession of uncles or a waste of spare "

I don't get it enough for it to be an issue. No danger of a series of Aunties or Dads new female best mate here

"I feel like that is what I offer as a Polyamorous person who lives with a long term boyfriend. I sometimes date others also in Polyamarous relationships but the single people I tend to date tend to be people who for whatever reason don't want or aren't in the right place for the intensity and time commitment of a monogamous relationship. This suits me as I'd hate to feel I was stretching myself too thinly and dating someone who's needs I wasn't meeting but in these situations I feel I'm in a unique situation to be able to meet that person's needs while being fulfilled myself so we are both getting what we want and need out of it without hurting someone else in the process."

I like your thinking hun and hope you continued fun and frolic's

Liverpool

"I feel like that is what I offer as a Polyamorous person who lives with a long term boyfriend. I sometimes date others also in Polyamarous relationships but the single people I tend to date tend to be people who for whatever reason don't want or aren't in the right place for the intensity and time commitment of a monogamous relationship. This suits me as I'd hate to feel I was stretching myself too thinly and dating someone who's needs I wasn't meeting but in these situations I feel I'm in a unique situation to be able to meet that person's needs while being fulfilled myself so we are both getting what we want and need out of it without hurting someone else in the process.

I like your thinking hun and hope you continued fun and frolic's"

Thank you very much . I hope you find what you are looking for also.

Thanks hun me too when i work out what it actually is!!!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"You want a part time boyfriend?"

Yes please

By *olexMan  over a year ago

Hull

Works for me

Liverpool

"Thanks hun me too when i work out what it actually is!!!! "

Aww well I hope you figure that out too.

» Add a new message to this topic