FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Married man

Married man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty_Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stockport

I have dated married men before but never one who was on here secretly. I know I’m a terrible person I’m sure I’m going to get some shit for it but what ever. Anyways, i can’t accom and neither can he and we don’t want to get hotels all the time, I’m not really the ‘outdoorsy’ type, especially not in winter. Anyone else had this experience? It’s making things really awkward. Any constructive advice welcome!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I won't comment on cheaters, none of my business but I do have a suggestion for meeting.

Is it an option to visit a swingers club? Many open daytimes. You can choose to play in a private, lockable room if you don't want to involve others in your fun.

Other than this, if neither can accommodate, you don't do hotels or outdoors then you're fucked and not in a good way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have dated married men before but never one who was on here secretly. I know I’m a terrible person I’m sure I’m going to get some shit for it but what ever. Anyways, i can’t accom and neither can he and we don’t want to get hotels all the time, I’m not really the ‘outdoorsy’ type, especially not in winter. Anyone else had this experience? It’s making things really awkward. Any constructive advice welcome! "

It's hard to believe you'd get haters on a site like this...but if you do...just ignore....none of their business, whatsoever.

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 23/03/19 23:41:20]

Sounds like you dont have any other options aside from hotels, if neither of you can accomodate and you're not a fan of a fuck in a forest, where else can you go other than a hotel

Stockport

"I won't comment on cheaters, none of my business but I do have a suggestion for meeting.

Is it an option to visit a swingers club? Many open daytimes. You can choose to play in a private, lockable room if you don't want to involve others in your fun.

Other than this, if neither can accommodate, you don't do hotels or outdoors then you're fucked and not in a good way "

I didn’t know that was a thing... I’ve never actually been to a sex club haha. I’m just imagining a seedy motel out of an American movie... am I wrong? Are there nice ones? I thought the whole point was everyone played together? x

Stockport

"I have dated married men before but never one who was on here secretly. I know I’m a terrible person I’m sure I’m going to get some shit for it but what ever. Anyways, i can’t accom and neither can he and we don’t want to get hotels all the time, I’m not really the ‘outdoorsy’ type, especially not in winter. Anyone else had this experience? It’s making things really awkward. Any constructive advice welcome!

It's hard to believe you'd get haters on a site like this...but if you do...just ignore....none of their business, whatsoever. "

Ah, thanks! I’m pretty thick skinned but it’s annoying when people judge on here.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Diddums.....

"I won't comment on cheaters, none of my business but I do have a suggestion for meeting.

Other than this, if neither can accommodate, you don't do hotels or outdoors then you're fucked and not in a good way

I didn’t know that was a thing... I’ve never actually been to a sex club haha. I’m just imagining a seedy motel out of an American movie... am I wrong? Are there nice ones? I thought the whole point was everyone played together? x"

No most rooms you can lock in clubs and open or leave open if you want to invite some one to play xxx

It's a site for couples predominantly.... obviously they will all be judging you. He could be one of their husbands.

Imagine the pain and suffering his wife/girlfriend/kids will go through just so you can get fucked..... actually you're probably not capable of that.

Sleep in the gutter.....

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"It's a site for couples predominantly.... obviously they will all be judging you. He could be one of their husbands.

Imagine the pain and suffering his wife/girlfriend/kids will go through just so you can get fucked..... actually you're probably not capable of that.

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

Should you be on this site?

By *oodguyeddieMan  over a year ago

l36

"I have dated married men before but never one who was on here secretly. I know I’m a terrible person I’m sure I’m going to get some shit for it but what ever. Anyways, i can’t accom and neither can he and we don’t want to get hotels all the time, I’m not really the ‘outdoorsy’ type, especially not in winter. Anyone else had this experience? It’s making things really awkward. Any constructive advice welcome! "

PM me let's see what we can arrange

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"It's a site for couples predominantly.... obviously they will all be judging you. He could be one of their husbands.

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

Really! You've been here 2 mins and you give her advice! F off and move over. To be on this site you have to be 18. The site is not predomitly(sp) couples. It's a sasuage fest! Being 18 and of sound mind, the meets are between consenting adults.

Swingers are swingers, unplaned - sometimes planned sexual encounters between persons. Going into a meet with this in mind you don't need there life story. At that moment your 2 concenting adults! If you cant get your head round that then you should not be here. Leave the girl alone.

We have a couplez meet out almost every week. = northing. We have 2 plus score and 10 yearz on us.

They will not be judging her. I like the " husbands" more likly to be clean - too risky to tell the wife why! and no complications, as they have comitments.

I'm more than happy to share the husnand. He travels with work and has hotels - high end.

Pm me op. I-ll lend and no jeudgment. (Fem)

Day use hotels are very handy for such encounters

No judging here.

Day hotels or clubs that open in the day

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

Not all couples who use the site are married or together.

Some couples are fwb, some couples are married to other people who have no clue.

It's a minefield. People use the site in their own way, nobody should be judging anyone.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I have dated married men before but never one who was on here secretly. I know I’m a terrible person I’m sure I’m going to get some shit for it but what ever. Anyways, i can’t accom and neither can he and we don’t want to get hotels all the time, I’m not really the ‘outdoorsy’ type, especially not in winter. Anyone else had this experience? It’s making things really awkward. Any constructive advice welcome!

It's hard to believe you'd get haters on a site like this...but if you do...just ignore....none of their business, whatsoever.

Ah, thanks! I’m pretty thick skinned but it’s annoying when people judge on here. "

It's You're life and you can do as you like.

I understand that It might be annoying to you but a percentage of the people judging might have had there life torn apart by someone cheating on them so do you not think it's fair they can also feel more than a little annoyed ?

Just ignore each other's comments, block and move on

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 10:04:45]

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

I'm afraid your judging the people on here wrongly. Its for all aspects of sexual play not just couples for most part it's just people wanting to connect either socially or sexually with open conversations around sexual fun.

Op I hope you dont feel judged as what consenting adults do is there business if others don't like it then they don't have to do it. As for meeting then you are restricted to clubs but they are all different in what they promote and the style they operate with. Most people have a view of clubs, and some idiots behaviours do give them a bad press, but by and large they are well run and offer what their clients need a safe secure place where people meet to engage in sexual activity, if they want to, is permitted or just a safe place where boundaries can be tested or watched. All have lockable rooms though.

Whatever you decide be you and not the you other people want you to be. Male

Agree that using a club is probably the answer or alternatively you could find a friendly local single male on here that perhaps likes to watch or just provide somewhere to be naughty

It'll broaden your experience a little and could lead to something else

Just trying to provide an alternative idea.

By *ean Claude Van ManMan  over a year ago

Wolvey

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

Haters gonna hate

Sleep in the gutter.....

Really! You've been here 2 mins and you give her advice! F off and move over. To be on this site you have to be 18. The site is not predomitly(sp) couples. It's a sasuage fest! Being 18 and of sound mind, the meets are between consenting adults.

Swingers are swingers, unplaned - sometimes planned sexual encounters between persons. Going into a meet with this in mind you don't need there life story. At that moment your 2 concenting adults! If you cant get your head round that then you should not be here. Leave the girl alone.

We have a couplez meet out almost every week. = northing. We have 2 plus score and 10 yearz on us.

They will not be judging her. I like the " husbands" more likly to be clean - too risky to tell the wife why! and no complications, as they have comitments.

I'm more than happy to share the husnand. He travels with work and has hotels - high end.

Pm me op. I-ll lend and no jeudgment. (Fem) "

Not sure what this all means... or where it has come from? I think you have mis-read something.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Why don’t you want to get hotels all the time? I think they are brilliant! Nothing better than a comfortable luxurious room to spend a few hours of delight.

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Buy a camper van

Stockport

"Why don’t you want to get hotels all the time? I think they are brilliant! Nothing better than a comfortable luxurious room to spend a few hours of delight.

"

Haha. Well, it’s mostly that it just takes quite a bit of arranging for him to be away all night. I have been with guys I only met in hotels before but they have been on business regularly so it was easy. I know what you mean I like it too!!

campervan

Stockport

Sleep in the gutter.....

I'm afraid your judging the people on here wrongly. Its for all aspects of sexual play not just couples for most part it's just people wanting to connect either socially or sexually with open conversations around sexual fun.

Op I hope you dont feel judged as what consenting adults do is there business if others don't like it then they don't have to do it. As for meeting then you are restricted to clubs but they are all different in what they promote and the style they operate with. Most people have a view of clubs, and some idiots behaviours do give them a bad press, but by and large they are well run and offer what their clients need a safe secure place where people meet to engage in sexual activity, if they want to, is permitted or just a safe place where boundaries can be tested or watched. All have lockable rooms though.

Whatever you decide be you and not the you other people want you to be. Male "

Clubs would be great if there was any in the city centre! I think we will just have to stick to hotels for now! It just means I see him less.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

"Why don’t you want to get hotels all the time? I think they are brilliant! Nothing better than a comfortable luxurious room to spend a few hours of delight.

Haha. Well, it’s mostly that it just takes quite a bit of arranging for him to be away all night. I have been with guys I only met in hotels before but they have been on business regularly so it was easy. I know what you mean I like it too!!"

Daytime?

My FWB takes the morning off and dayuse is brilliant, as mentioned before... there’s no way I can get away in the evenings so we have a great “brunch” session! I only wish it were more often but I suppose someone has to work! Haha!

day rooms are brilliant my friend has just booked for 6 hours cant wait x

Stockport

"Day use hotels are very handy for such encounters "

I did not know you could book hotels for day use! Thank you! This is amazing! x

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 11:53:40]

Sleep in the gutter.....

Should you be on this site?"

Why? Because I think about the married man's wife and children, and the pain/suffering they will go through? I have seen kids break their hearts over this, got to be one of the worse things ever. If I was harsh on the OP it was for a good reason, I do not hold a grudge, and she does say she will 'get shit for this'. There are thousands of single guys on this site, why doesn't she go with one of them?

Seperately on the issue of 'Judgement', which has been mentioned by several people. I do not judge anyone sexually, I love the diversity on Fab and am a big fan of sexual freedom. Do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt others (especially not your family, OP's family as well). But not judging something that is so hurtful is nonsense!!! Swinging is not the same as cheating... Where did this 'Don't Judge anything' idea come from?

I can't understand how people are facilitating this by giving advice on where to have sex. Surely you now hold some responsibilty for any fall out? Maybe 1 kid's tear is down to you, then? Am I going overboard? Maybe. Does the married guy have any kids, if not I am sure the next one might... or someone reading this in the same position.

Going to try and stay off this thread. Anyone messaging me needs to put it on the thread for a more balanced view of responses.

Hope OP sees sense, we all need to be proud of ourselves and our actions.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

each too there own i say... have you thought about asking someone off here if they can accom you both? if thats a option for you both of course x

Sleep in the gutter.....

Why? Because I think about the married man's wife and children, and the pain/suffering they will go through? I have seen kids break their hearts over this, got to be one of the worse things ever. If I was harsh on the OP it was for a good reason, I do not hold a grudge, and she does say she will 'get shit for this'. There are thousands of single guys on this site, why doesn't she go with one of them?

Seperately on the issue of 'Judgement', which has been mentioned by several people. I do not judge anyone sexually, I love the diversity on Fab and am a big fan of sexual freedom. Do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt others (especially not your family, OP's family as well). But not judging something that is so hurtful is nonsense!!! Swinging is not the same as cheating... Where did this 'Don't Judge anything' idea come from?

I can't understand how people are facilitating this by giving advice on where to have sex. Surely you now hold some responsibilty for any fall out? Maybe 1 kid's tear is down to you, then? Am I going overboard? Maybe. Does the married guy have any kids, if not I am sure the next one might... or someone reading this in the same position.

Going to try and stay off this thread. Anyone messaging me needs to put it on the thread for a more balanced view of responses.

Hope OP sees sense, we all need to be proud of ourselves and our actions. "

Jings, that was quite a preach

Even for a Sunday

Stockport

each too there own i say... have you thought about asking someone off here if they can accom you both? if thats a option for you both of course x"

Not my thing! It’s okay though I think I know what to do thanks to the lovely people of fab!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Sleep in the gutter.....

If he is on here as a single guy, she is doing nothing wrong - he’s the one with the secret.

Do you ask every woman you hook up with what her domestic situation is? I doubt it. So maybe you’re as much of a guttersnipe as you accuse the OP of being.

You also don’t know his situation. It may be a marriage of convenience because of the kids. It may be that the kids are grown & left home& they have foi d that was the only thing they had in common. She may be an unfaithful wife too.

Until you know that facts, keep your unpleasant, unwanted opinions to yourself

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Day use hotels are very handy for such encounters

I did not know you could book hotels for day use! Thank you! This is amazing! x"

Village hotels do this. There is a website called Day Rooms dot com. It’s about £30/£40 depending which one.

Also Cupid’s in Swinton isn’t a million miles from you & opens daytimes.

I host adaytine event at Townhouse on the Wirral, it’s only once a month but you would be more than welcome to attend! Next one is 1st April

Swingers clubs are different to sex clubs - sex clubs are just about the sex & you will get paid sex workers in them.

Swingers clubs are social clubs run as private members clubs. You usually need to be on a guest list to attend, you can have a drink at the bar, chat & socialise, use the hot tub, or just go to the play rooms & play. So will be open rooms, some will be private!

Have a look at a couple of club websites, read the reviews in here & see if that’s an option for you. If nothing else, Milf Monday would only cost you a tenner, so it’s cheapr than a hotel!

Hope that helps OP - and ignore people who have nothing good to say!

Stockport

Sleep in the gutter.....

I think you have no idea what you are on about. You assume someone can even have kids? You assume they aren’t the one in an abusive relationship to begin with? You are assuming a lot. You shouldn’t comment on things your not grown up enough to discuss.

Stockport

Village hotels do this. There is a website called Day Rooms dot com. It’s about £30/£40 depending which one.

I host adaytine event at Townhouse on the Wirral, it’s only once a month but you would be more than welcome to attend! Next one is 1st April

Swingers clubs are different to sex clubs - sex clubs are just about the sex & you will get paid sex workers in them.

Swingers clubs are social clubs run as private members clubs. You usually need to be on a guest list to attend, you can have a drink at the bar, chat & socialise, use the hot tub, or just go to the play rooms & play. So will be open rooms, some will be private!

Have a look at a couple of club websites, read the reviews in here & see if that’s an option for you. If nothing else, Milf Monday would only cost you a tenner, so it’s cheapr than a hotel!

Hope that helps OP - and ignore people who have nothing good to say! "

I’ll have a look at Village hotels. Thanks

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Hope that helps OP - and ignore people who have nothing good to say! "

She's basically said what I was gonna type. Thanks Morticia.

Also No3 in Chorley is open sun afternoons.

If you'd just said neither of you can accommodate and you're looking for somewhere to meet, you wouldn't have had the hassle. No need to tell people about your relationships.

Sleep in the gutter.....

Totally agree. Being on a swinging site doesn't mean you cant have morals! He lies to his wife OP so he'll lie to you. Be careful. There are plenty of exciting men out there who actually have integrity.

As all the others have stated clubs are good,day use hotel rooms no trace on them as u can pay cash, a good friend. Where there is a will there is a way. Have fun babe

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Try independent hotels they will let you check in early sometimes with no extra charge if the room wasn’t used the night before.

I have rung a hotel in the morning and made up some story that I need a room for the night but need to have access from 11am if possible. Ring around and you’ll find one. Then leave when you’re done.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

You can get a serviced apartment and lease it for a week. Most work out cheaper then than a hotel.

I used to use one in my neck of the woods that cost 60 quid a day and it was excellent

Stockport

Sleep in the gutter.....

Hope OP sees sense, we all need to be proud of ourselves and our actions.

Totally agree. Being on a swinging site doesn't mean you cant have morals! He lies to his wife OP so he'll lie to you. Be careful. There are plenty of exciting men out there who actually have integrity."

Sigh

Sleep in the gutter.....

Well said

Wouldn't it be easier and less hassle to get yourself a single man who can accommodate and be free give you the time you want.

Stockport

"Wouldn't it be easier and less hassle to get yourself a single man who can accommodate and be free give you the time you want. "

Because I like him, he’s exactly what I am looking for, and unlike many on fab I don’t change my sexual partners more frequently than my pants.

Get someone who is single, kinda no brainer really. Common sense clearly isn't common. Just saying.

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

There is a couple near me that have a room that they rent out for people in your situation. I’ve not used it so not sure what it costs or if they like to watch or whatever

We can accommodate, Jump in with us

"Wouldn't it be easier and less hassle to get yourself a single man who can accommodate and be free give you the time you want.

Because I like him, he’s exactly what I am looking for, and unlike many on fab I don’t change my sexual partners more frequently than my pants. "

Oops, now you've gone and been all judgemental about people on a swingers site who have lots of partners. Funny old world, innit.

"Wouldn't it be easier and less hassle to get yourself a single man who can accommodate and be free give you the time you want.

Because I like him, he’s exactly what I am looking for, and unlike many on fab I don’t change my sexual partners more frequently than my pants. "

Oops, you've catched the feels for a married guy!!!!!! As was said before, loads of single guys to have fun with, will all end in tears my dear!!!!!!

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

Because I like him, he’s exactly what I am looking for, and unlike many on fab I don’t change my sexual partners more frequently

than my pants. "

If you both happy enjoy

Because I like him, he’s exactly what I am looking for, and unlike many on fab I don’t change my sexual partners more frequently than my pants.

Oops, you've catched the feels for a married guy!!!!!! As was said before, loads of single guys to have fun with, will all end in tears my dear!!!!!!

"

It would anyway, if he's gonna cheat, he's gonna cheat. Unless OP is in the business of catching someone in the act to tell the other half, someone else is gonna be sleeping with the guy.

I don't condone cheating, been on the receiving end multiple times, but cheaters gonna cheat no matter who its with. If you're single, why not get you some? It's the cheater in the wrong, not you.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

Find a voyeur use their accom just let them watch I have offered this in the past

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

If its predominantly for couples. Why is the site equally set up for single males, females, trans, cds?

Jeez the judgement brigade is out in force again.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Village hotels do day rooms for £29 if memory serves me well

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

And AirBnb are good, normally get an apartment for far cheaper than hotel and no checking in etc

Definitely try a club, they have rooms you can lock and play in.

Stockport

This thread got so out of hand haha. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. We have booked a day time hotel.

And can people stop messaging that I can use their house if they can watch? It’s a solid no from me.

Thankssss xx

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

No. It’s. Not. Or shall I pack my things and leave? FFS!

Yes imagine the pain and suffering, but why should that be a greater thought process for the OP than the married man who’s playing away!?

By *atcake1973Man  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Iv meet at friends houses when I can

Otherwise it's hotels

Car

Or because we both like it

( summer time )

Outdoor fun

"This thread got so out of hand haha. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. We have booked a day time hotel.

And can people stop messaging that I can use their house if they can watch? It’s a solid no from me.

Thankssss xx "

They so try

A while ago I was seeing a married woman I met through fabs. She used to be a cleaner. Most of her clients were at work during the day so we used to make good use of their spare beds,naughty but great fun while it lasted. I would help her clean,looked at it as work experience with benefits !

"A while ago I was seeing a married woman I met through fabs. She used to be a cleaner. Most of her clients were at work during the day so we used to make good use of their spare beds,naughty but great fun while it lasted. I would help her clean,looked at it as work experience with benefits ! "

I actually think that is so wrong!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"There is a couple near me that have a room that they rent out for people in your situation. I’ve not used it so not sure what it costs or if they like to watch or whatever "

I believe it's due to close at the end of April Daisy

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I use daytime hotels quite a lot ... well recommended .... hope you enjoy xx

Flintshire

"A while ago I was seeing a married woman I met through fabs. She used to be a cleaner. Most of her clients were at work during the day so we used to make good use of their spare beds,naughty but great fun while it lasted. I would help her clean,looked at it as work experience with benefits ! "

Bet that was exciting

"This thread got so out of hand haha. Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. We have booked a day time hotel.

Thankssss xx

They so try "

Spot which of the pictures on the wall have their eyes moving

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Thankssss xx "

As others have said; day use hotels work brilliantly, also check your usual 'formula' hotel chains for early check-in at 12 noon Some of the swing clubs local to you are open through the daytime too, they're just not as intimate for a one-to-one

By *tockingsbabexxxCouple  over a year ago

Berkshire

Yes day use hotels are great most Hilton hotel offer this . Each to their own opinion but I bet half of the men on here are married or have a partner and not saying . Tbh the best sex I've had is with a married man much better quality meet than some of the single guys on here that just want another notch on their bedpost .

Others should keep their opinions to themselves

Flintshire

"Yes day use hotels are great most Hilton hotel offer this . Each to their own opinion but I bet half of the men on here are married or have a partner and not saying . Tbh the best sex I've had is with a married man much better quality meet than some of the single guys on here that just want another notch on their bedpost .

Others should keep their opinions to themselves "

Well said

By *obbins99Man  over a year ago

Swindon

More than happy to rent a nice en-suite room for an hour or two if any one is after one in Gloucestershire

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Swingers clubs are not at all seedy. Yes you do get the old Pervy man but look past that at some of the sexy guys that go. . to be fair I only know of 1 club in Manchester that is open from 11am. But look on club pages for opening times of others in the area. If you want info on the one I've mentioned. Pm us will gladly answer any questions ..kaz

Haha. Well, it’s mostly that it just takes quite a bit of arranging for him to be away all night. I have been with guys I only met in hotels before but they have been on business regularly so it was easy. I know what you mean I like it too!!"

I think you're very lucky to meet all night. A married guy I was seeing, was only available daytime mornings. Enjoy the time you do have together....

Thankssss xx

They so try

Spot which of the pictures on the wall have their eyes moving "

Hahaha that's sooo funny!!!

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

didn't know about daytime hotels, that's super useful for if a social goes well and you need a bed for a few hours!

"A while ago I was seeing a married woman I met through fabs. She used to be a cleaner. Most of her clients were at work during the day so we used to make good use of their spare beds,naughty but great fun while it lasted. I would help her clean,looked at it as work experience with benefits !

I actually think that is so wrong! "

I agree

Just met a married lady (I am married too) neither of us are having/getting sex with our partners, have the same problem, have looked at Airb&b but unless you book 2 nights you don't get in till about 2 pm which is a bit late for a daytime meet. Now looking at day use hotels, unless anyone has better ideas .

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Surprised some people on this thread don't have altitude sickness with how high their horse is!

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Love men who comment saying it's so wrong to cheat.

How heartbreaking it would be.

But in reality they're just saying it to come a cross in a forum as a super nice guy, in the hope they'll get laid!!!

Me and play mate are both married so we feel your pain.

We have found going to clubs works for us we get us time and get to play with others as well. So meeting couples who accommodate, I know that means swapping but at least it’s a bed.

Also people as less questions at a club

"Love men who comment saying it's so wrong to cheat.

But in reality they're just saying it to come a cross in a forum as a super nice guy, in the hope they'll get laid!!!"

Are morals so scarce on Fab these days that they are seen as a way of getting laid?

Look further up this thread to see what people think is the best way to get laid i.e, how many of the positive responses are from fabbers within driving distance of OP? Or offering a room (with peep hole)- Too many, all trying to get on her radar. Wonder how many look at her photos before adding to thread? If OP were not attractive would the responses be the same? Get rid of those messages, and you have a balanced response to the subject of cheating. Actually, get rid of my 'gutter' comment too for it to be balanced..... (can't be that much of a 'super-nice guy').

The fact I'm not bothered about getting laid allows me to point out the implications, and pain, that cheating causes to the whole family.

Just so Jeremy Kyle.....

By *obert RichardsMan  over a year ago

London south of the river

"Agree that using a club is probably the answer or alternatively you could find a friendly local single male on here that perhaps likes to watch or just provide somewhere to be naughty

It'll broaden your experience a little and could lead to something else

Just trying to provide an alternative idea.

"

Stockport

But in reality they're just saying it to come a cross in a forum as a super nice guy, in the hope they'll get laid!!!

Are morals so scarce on Fab these days that they are seen as a way of getting laid?

Look further up this thread to see what people think is the best way to get laid i.e, how many of the positive responses are from fabbers within driving distance of OP? Or offering a room (with peep hole)- Too many, all trying to get on her radar. Wonder how many look at her photos before adding to thread? If OP were not attractive would the responses be the same? Get rid of those messages, and you have a balanced response to the subject of cheating. Actually, get rid of my 'gutter' comment too for it to be balanced..... (can't be that much of a 'super-nice guy').

The fact I'm not bothered about getting laid allows me to point out the implications, and pain, that cheating causes to the whole family.

Just so Jeremy Kyle..... "

Awe. You think I’m attractive? So sweet of you.

Ps. I looked really hard for this family you are on about and I just can’t seem to find one...

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Morality is subjective. To the masses, what goes on between consenting adults on this site is immoral.

Sleep in the gutter.....

"

Different people use this site for different reasons

I'm a firm believer if you have nothing nice or constructive to add then add nothing

What the original poster and her partner do is up to them and Thier business she wasn't asking for people to slate her we all make our own life choices

People cheat for different reasons

I’d suggest swinger clubs too, plenty of them have private rooms for you to play in.

Do you have a good friend you can trust if so lend there's while at work

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Sleep in the gutter.....

Wow! Charming.

"

Just so Jeremy Kyle.....

Awe. You think I’m attractive? So sweet of you.

Ps. I looked really hard for this family you are on about and I just can’t seem to find one... "

I'm glad there are no kids. It seems I assumed too much, apologies for the 'gutter' comment.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I know I’m a terrible person

My advice is to not meet anyone that makes you think of yourself like that !

If you like what your doing then you do what pleases you and best way around it is a self storage unit. And no I’m not proposing renting one out

Hahaha, seriously what the hell? You're on a swingers site and you're preaching you're not bothered about getting laid???! Mate you have serious issues.....

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sleep in the gutter.....

Should you be on this site?"

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sleep in the gutter.....

Bravo - very well put!

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Date someone who owns a motor home?

Pp have you thought about hiring a holiday chalet at the beach and meeting him there ,y get a day at coast with fish and chips and sex for dessert

Has someone mentioned getting a cheap flat on air b and b?

Stockport

"Pp have you thought about hiring a holiday chalet at the beach and meeting him there ,y get a day at coast with fish and chips and sex for dessert"

This made me laugh. I’m in Manchester...

There is no sea. Last time I checked they don’t have chalets on the Mersey.

Rent a campervan they do them at a place called Wareham in Dorset just park up on beach

"Pp have you thought about hiring a holiday chalet at the beach and meeting him there ,y get a day at coast with fish and chips and sex for dessert

This made me laugh. I’m in Manchester...

There is no sea. Last time I checked they don’t have chalets on the Mersey. "

well time to book a weekend in Brighton then lass

» Add a new message to this topic