FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi folks,

Pls can I ask anyone if they are happy to verify me. We can meet chat online on cam at an agreed time. Unfortunately I’m not getting any luck since I’m not verified. Being new to the scene I’m not mentally there yet to face a crowd in a club so far. I’m thinking to meet people here and maybe then go to a club -

Club sounds a bit scary, maybe it’s my nerves..

Anyway, if anyone is happy to help, pls get in touch. Any help will be appreciated much..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 24/03/19 20:14:35]

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi folks,

Pls can I ask anyone if they are happy to verify me. We can meet chat online on cam at an agreed time. Unfortunately I’m not getting any luck since I’m not verified. Being new to the scene I’m not mentally there yet to face a crowd in a club so far. I’m thinking to meet people here and maybe then go to a club -

Club sounds a bit scary, maybe it’s my nerves..

Anyway, if anyone is happy to help, pls get in touch. Any help will be appreciated much.."

Go on cam in the chatrooms, show your face and get talking, ask to be verified - easy!

Alternatively you could always ask one of the people you met previously to verify you again as you say in your profile you're not new and have been to socials, parties and clubs!

» Add a new message to this topic