FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dares or Challenges

Dares or Challenges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *s2_uk OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Wasn't really sure where to post this. MrsUS2 is off for a 3 day conference this week she is up for accepting a few challenges while she is away. I am going to send her a list tomorrow. Each one will earn her points from maybe a simple flirting to an invite to a guys room. She is going to text me a total each hour without any details until the end of the night, I will be left wondering what she has done.

I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything quite like this, has anyone done this and how did it go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Wasn't really sure where to post this. MrsUS2 is off for a 3 day conference this week she is up for accepting a few challenges while she is away. I am going to send her a list tomorrow. Each one will earn her points from maybe a simple flirting to an invite to a guys room. She is going to text me a total each hour without any details until the end of the night, I will be left wondering what she has done.

I looked through the forums and couldn't find anything quite like this, has anyone done this and how did it go? "

leeds

Yes I have with my ex

leeds

Where's the conference

Northampton

"Yes I have with my ex"

How did it go?

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Sounds wonderful. If it's Northwest based conference then happy to help tick off a challenge or two....

leeds

It went great with ex

By *ohn Wilson96Man  over a year ago

from inside your wardrobe

Pm'd you with a suggestion.

Northampton

I have sent her a list of challenges each of them with points. Some easy to get her started and some a bit more full on. She did tell me tonight that there is a guy that she has met up with at previous conferences, nothing has happened so far but that could all change tomorrow night

» Add a new message to this topic