FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quick Support and Advice

Quick Support and Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if there's something wrong or missing with my profile which is why I'm not getting replies?

Also any suggestions/advice on what to say in messages to stand out and get some replies?

I'm new to this so still working things out

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Too young to meet with, therefore, I personally wouldn't enter into a conversation, knowing, it's not going any where.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile is only a line and a half long.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Come on do you really think you’ve done enough?

Have a look at the gazillions of similar threads at some advice given, also look at the profiles of successful single males & see what they are doing differently.

Anyways if it’s not obvious you have one picture taken in bad light, no text to speak of, plus you can’t accommodate without a reason so suspect your cheating!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You need to sell yourself in your text and pictures. Why you rather than someone else?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Just wondering if anyone can tell me if there's something wrong or missing with my profile which is why I'm not getting replies?

Also any suggestions/advice on what to say in messages to stand out and get some replies?

I'm new to this so still working things out

Thanks in advance!"

Can’t think of anything looks perfect

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP as a young man you are almost certainly going to find it difficult on fab. Many women and couples have children around your age so wouldn't feel comfortable meeting someone so young.

You can't do anything about your age so just concentrate on messaging those who are happy to meet younger men.

If you want to be successful you need to make a proper effort with your profile. One dark, unclear photo and one line of text that tells people nothing about you really isn't going to do you any favours!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OP as a young man you are almost certainly going to find it difficult on fab. Many women and couples have children around your age!"

I bet there are a lot with grand children older than the OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m afraid my daughters would pass you by because you’re too young for them so you’re definitely way too young for me.

I guess there must be some on here who look for 19 year olds so if you’re to stand a chance you will need a pretty decent profile. At the moment you haven’t put any effort into it at all, from what I can see.

» Add a new message to this topic