FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed for profile update

Help needed for profile update

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anyoufeelme OP   Man  over a year ago

near you

Im asking for honest feedback from my profile please .....I'm having a dry spell and need advice to ensuring im appealing to the widest audiance

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Had a brief look through - bit short of time, sorry. I'd say that 1. more info would be a good thing, 2. greater variety of photos 3. some spelling mistakes, which could be amended, as some might find that a distraction/offputting (we're here for the sex, right, but you never know. 4. Look for things in your profile that people may find offputting: I saw this comment 'Cleanliness and discretion is a two way thing remember': it may be one of those things that doesn't need to be said, and could deter interest - you've already stated that you're clean, well presented etc, so that's the positive marketing that's probably all that's needed.

Final point: you may use a lot of words, but not actually communicate much, so consider how you could say more, but possibly in a more organised/concise way. You come across as a decent person, and everyone has spikes/lows in interest, so it may just be that too.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic