FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on25 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hi all

am new to forums

anyone out there who can give me some idea on how to use the chat room on fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sign in and chat

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

it cant be that easy ........... your just trying to oversimplyfy something that for most people is profoundly complicated

you click on the chat bar at top of page then it brings down so many rooms you click on one of them and wait it says connecting then authenticating and it takes you in. There are mods in the rooms that make sure you stay within the rules. Check the site rules because if your new you dont want to get banned for doing something wrong. Then go into room say hi and first person who says hi back try and start a fun convo and it should go on from there. Best of luck hun cya

If the Scotland room is anything to go by, then it's manic!!!

I'm sorry, but how anyone can have anything approaching a sensible conversation, beats me. And I'm not the only one who thinks that!!

och trampus we have good old convos in the wales room hun, mind u general gets a bit bit busy and manic even frightens me on times lolol

the more you use the chat rooms the more you get used to them. Before you know it you are chattering on at the same manic speed along with everyone else. xxx

"the more you use the chat rooms the more you get used to them. Before you know it you are chattering on at the same manic speed along with everyone else. xxx "
no it terrifies me every time ...only way is to go on cam strip off and dance ...you dont have to type a word ! simples !

"the more you use the chat rooms the more you get used to them. Before you know it you are chattering on at the same manic speed along with everyone else. xxx no it terrifies me every time ...only way is to go on cam strip off and dance ...you dont have to type a word ! simples ! "

So thats what I have been doing wrong

I really havent used the chat rooms cos I cant keep up and cant type that fast so by the time I have typed a reply its too late the chat has moved on and no one knows what Im on about lol

Shona

x x x

Exactly Shona, but hey ho, whatever floats your boat!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic