FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thrush girls

Thrush girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *twasntme11 OP   Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Hi Giris took the tab last Wednesday for it all through me. Still have it any advice I am very stressed.. PM xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yoghurt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Visit to the GP

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

See your gp or go to the clinic. They can advise you best

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Natural yogurt......horrible thrush OP bloody annoying, slap the yogurt on it will ease the burning itch......all underwear wash then iron, the heat stops re infection....

dublin

dublin

"Visit to the GP"
I did hun x

dublin

"Natural yogurt......horrible thrush OP bloody annoying, slap the yogurt on it will ease the burning itch......all underwear wash then iron, the heat stops re infection...."
thank you x

dublin

"See your gp or go to the clinic. They can advise you best "
xx

dublin

I did the the tablet off the doctor last Tuesday x I have big stress in life so maybe that's why it's not worked xxx

It should of worked by now so if your still suffering I would advise a sexual health clinic.

Also things like cotton knickers, stay clean and dry, washing with plain soap, keep hydrated, minimise sugar intake as this feeds the bacteria.

it might need another a whack with a pessary and some cream!

Do hope it feels better.

Thrush is shit!!

dublin

"It should of worked by now so if your still suffering I would advise a sexual health clinic.

Also things like cotton knickers, stay clean and dry, washing with plain soap, keep hydrated, minimise sugar intake as this feeds the bacteria.

Hun I haven't had sex in a year it's nothing like that. Just was asking girls xxx but thank you so much x

it might need another a whack with a pessary and some cream!

Do hope it feels better.

Thrush is shit!!

"

You might find it better to stop using soap etc to wash but instead use ladies intimate wash, most supermarkets have their own brand. Its much gentler than soap.

Good luck x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It nerds to be live natural yogurt, normal natural yogurt won't work.

Go back to your gp, stress is a factor but the tablet should have worked almost immediately

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"You might find it better to stop using soap etc to wash but instead use ladies intimate wash, most supermarkets have their own brand. Its much gentler than soap.

Good luck x"

Not really recommended as can cause an imbalance so add BV to your list of issues. Same with soap. Tepid water and a trip back to your GP's is best.

By *iffler 2019Woman  over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"You might find it better to stop using soap etc to wash but instead use ladies intimate wash, most supermarkets have their own brand. Its much gentler than soap.

Good luck x"

Intimate wash a deffo no no I suffer from thrush and bv quite often. Sexual health normally recommend washing down there with aqueous cream x

"Hi Giris took the tab last Wednesday for it all through me. Still have it any advice I am very stressed.. PM xxx"

You can take another one if the first one didn't work. Use the cream too and see. Gp if no better x

Good luck x

Intimate wash a deffo no no I suffer from thrush and bv quite often. Sexual health normally recommend washing down there with aqueous cream x"

Just water or aqueous cream to wash your mini x

Good luck x

Intimate wash a deffo no no I suffer from thrush and bv quite often. Sexual health normally recommend washing down there with aqueous cream x"

Agreed with non use of intimate wash - that stuff can burn!!!

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Get them to test for diabetes thats a classic sighn of thrush not healing ...

Yeah a diet high in sugar will give you thrush lots...or make it hard to shift. Drink lots of water too.

Good luck x

Not really recommended as can cause an imbalance so add BV to your list of issues. Same with soap. Tepid water and a trip back to your GP's is best."

My GP and consultant both told me to use the ladies intimate wash. Iv not had thrush since using it. Iv never had BV.

Good luck x

I was told to use intimate wash by my GP and consultant. Never had thrush since using it but used to have it frequently before.. Never had BV at all.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Go back to the GP, you may have high blood sugars = diabetes.

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

Salt bath

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Canestan, pill and cream, goes in about a day

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Go back to the GP, you may have high blood sugars = diabetes."

This was the first sign I had of diabetes

Canesten mixed with a little hydrocortisone cream used externally ...docs recommended

Oooh I feel ya pain! Was taking x2 different antibiotics for a month and got really bad Thrush. Was so scared I went to the GUM clinic and she gave me a tablet but it didn't work. The antibiotics were really strong ones. So I brought a combi cream and tablet from Boots. Kicked Thrush's ass!

Do not use perfumed soap,cleaners,deodorant (the vagina is self cleaning so using soaps etc is bad for the Ph balance).

Fresh cotton, loose underwear. Dont wear underwear as much as possible. Like, at night do not wear PJ bottoms, knickers etc.

Avoid spicy hot food as well.

When you pee, dab don't wipe.

And try to relax and not worry. Thrush is perfectly normal. C Xx

Ooooh. And drink LOTS and LOTS of water. Flush that all outta your system. C Xx

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Go to your doctors. I suffered from thrush a lot and could never get rid of it for long. I tried everything, I even went to the GUM clinic. I changed soap, washing powder, everything. Then about 18months later I went for a health check and found out I was diabetic, thrush is one of the side effects of diabetes. A week after I started the medication the thrush stopped and hads't come back.

"Go to your doctors. I suffered from thrush a lot and could never get rid of it for long. I tried everything, I even went to the GUM clinic. I changed soap, washing powder, everything. Then about 18months later I went for a health check and found out I was diabetic, thrush is one of the side effects of diabetes. A week after I started the medication the thrush stopped and hads't come back. "

I did not know this! I've only had it this one time but it's good to know in case it happens in the future. C Xx

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Hi Giris took the tab last Wednesday for it all through me. Still have it any advice I am very stressed.. PM xxx"

If you have a regular partner, have him/them tested and treated as well.

Being infected by a partner isn't all that common, I think (though has happened to me, once), but if it just won't go away, it's very possible they have the infection, too, and keep passing it back to you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Plain natural yoghurt and maybe see your GP. Loose knickers and skirts

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

I got in a hottub a few weeks ago came back itchy as, and very sore it was hell. I used natural yogurt and water plan and plenty of salt baths.

I found using this kitchen type roll is good, rip in small pieces and wet plain water and in one direction wash and throw away stops it spreading around and clean normal square kitchen roll stick on the effected area to dry. Using towels will spread it if still a tiny bit missed.

It's clearing up now taking a while, no malicious on the hottub owners it can happen in any public place.

I suffer with thrush as well and have been to the clinic had the tablet and recommeded to wash with warm salt water at least 4 times a day as well and pat down not wipe

"Go back to the GP, you may have high blood sugars = diabetes.

This was the first sign I had of diabetes "

I'm type 2 Diabetes and never had thrush.

dublin

Thank you Girls I had to get another tablet but doing great now xxx

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

By *prilsnowCouple  over a year ago

Bath

I used to get it a lot when you get have you tried the cream applicator? Worked wonders for me never had it again after that

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Swindon swingers kink visit only.

I find the tablet does not work on me. I insist on the pessary from the doc.

By *bwplaydateMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and travel/hotel

I found a mix of bicarbonate of soda, moisturiser and lemon juice applied to the whole vaginas will create heat and burn like hell but once bathed off it will leave you fresh and wishing that thrush was all you had wrong.

dublin

"I find the tablet does not work on me. I insist on the pessary from the doc. "

That's what I got hun but had 2 get it twice xxx

I work in diabetes and agree this is something to consider and the live natural yoghurt.

One of my T1DM swears by an uncrushed peeled garlic clove, I'm just saying!!

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

You can ring any pharmacy and speak to the pharmacist. More up to date than a doctor

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Thank you Girls I had to get another tablet but doing great now xxx

Have a great weekend everyone xxx"

Glad to hear it OP.....was thinking about you the other day, funny enough in the chemist looking at creams! good to hear your not suffering the dreaded itch any more xxx

By *opsy71Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

This was the first sign I had of diabetes "

Me too was how they diagnosed it in me

Oral and vaginal acidophilus. You can probably use the oral stuff down there. Same cultures as in live yogurt, but more of them!

This was the first sign I had of diabetes

Me too was how they diagnosed it in me "

Me too! I had it constantly for 18 months wish I’d gone sooner.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Natural yogurt......horrible thrush OP bloody annoying, slap the yogurt on it will ease the burning itch......all underwear wash then iron, the heat stops re infection....thank you x "

Old fashioned remedy for cystitis (I know not the same but maybe related) is good old fashioned lemon and barley water. Used to be Robertsons, and probably still available. Wimbledon is coming. Drink quite often, it works for the cystitis.

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Buy cream and pessary over counter at chemist . K .hope it clears soon. Not the nicest of things to have

Get to a GUM clinic. Last time I had thrush (a yr ago) I was getting tests anyway so they checked out the thrush. When they looked it wasn’t thrush it was BV. I wouldn’t have known from the symptoms. Don’t fiddle around with over the counter, get it sorted because thrush or anything else, it’s horrid.

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hooe you have been in contact with all your play partners to advise them to visit a std clinic

Adam

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Don’t over medicate

If you are getting discharge and not itching try not to take anything, wash with very diluted gentle baby wash or just water and wash very gently don’t put water or fingers inside avoid sex and lubes as both irritate

It’s all about ph balance

Touch wood I’ve never had it back after having a terrible time for A few years, I was getting it non stop buying canseten online etc it was a vicious merry go round I basically had BV and thrush fighting non stop

Finally got the best treatment via a gynaecologist involved gel antibiotics to finally cure the bv and stopping all thrush treatments and my flora got back to normal after a month and life was and still is bliss

I find tea tree cream or the essential oil works for me (usually after antibiotics I get thrush). The oil can sting a bit but the cream is gentle though will tingle and feel cooling (think menthol). I apply it inside and out, take probiotics and yes bio/natural yogurt (with the good bacteria active in it). Cut down or stop eating anything with yeast and sugar as this 'feeds' the Candida which can cause thrush too. But if you have had it for more than several days see your gp

. Also cotton underwear, don't wear anything too tight around your bits like tight jeans etc, and avoid hot baths. Good luck

"Hi Giris took the tab last Wednesday for it all through me. Still have it any advice I am very stressed.. PM xxx

Hooe you have been in contact with all your play partners to advise them to visit a std clinic

Adam"

Thrush is not a STI x

[Removed by poster at 28/05/19 20:44:50]

Depending on symptoms and severity there are different options.

If symptoms are more external (itching/sore) then you need to use the 2% canesten cream, 2 to 3 times a day for up to a week.

If you have internal symptoms (curdy discharge) a pessary would help.

If you have both symptoms then you can use them both.

Speak to your local pharmacist when you go to purchase them. They are a good source of information.

Also if there is any offensive smell then make sure to see the doc because that probably bacterial vaginosis and need antibiotics for it.

If symptoms persist or anything new occurs, see the gp to rule anything else out.

"Hi Giris took the tab last Wednesday for it all through me. Still have it any advice I am very stressed.. PM xxx

Adam

Thrush is not a STI x"

By *uck427Man  over a year ago

wales

Natural yoghurt and cranberry juice helps also high sugar stress can trigger it a low sugar diet helps it to clear up and warm baths / showers if you can let the air get to it to dry it up a bit and breathe

Adam

Thrush is not a STI x

"

Thrush can be passed on through intercourse, NHS direct website advise:

'If you have thrush, it's best to avoid having sex until you've completed a course of treatment and the infection has cleared up.'

Adam

Thrush is not a STI x

Thrush can be passed on through intercourse, NHS direct website advise:

'If you have thrush, it's best to avoid having sex until you've completed a course of treatment and the infection has cleared up.'"

There isn't enough evidence for this. They usually say to avoid sex to prevent further irritation and to allow it to heal quicker.

However, for women who seem to be getting it regularly they also advise the partners to be treated in case it is being passed back and forth (topical cream only, not tablet). Some men may have it and not present any symptoms at all.

dublin

Thank you again all I am 100% better and it was nothing to do with sex just stress xxx.

Glad to hear you are better! IT sounded horrendous. Stress can cause so many problems x

By *riend xxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As a Male, I should not really comment on this post but I think you ladies should try this.

My ex suffered for years with thrush and tried all the usual tablets both as one offs and long term but it always reappeared. She then tried Boric Acid Suppositories (Ebay-cheap)and it went immediately and no further problems!!

It was like a wonder drug to her!

Try it or at least read up on it.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Swindon swingers kink visit only.

"I did the the tablet off the doctor last Tuesday x I have big stress in life so maybe that's why it's not worked xxx"

Tablet never works for me. I always use the pessary and cream.

"As a Male, I should not really comment on this post but I think you ladies should try this.

My ex suffered for years with thrush and tried all the usual tablets both as one offs and long term but it always reappeared. She then tried Boric Acid Suppositories (Ebay-cheap)and it went immediately and no further problems!!

It was like a wonder drug to her!

Try it or at least read up on it. "

I've seen the boric acid thing online porn stars swear by it to keep there pH in balance not tried it myself but after giving birth a few years ago I was in a cycle of BV/thrush also my periods completely off coming every 3-6 months hormones have a lot to answer for definitely stop washing wish scented shower gels

"Go back to the GP, you may have high blood sugars = diabetes."

Yes my sister has diabetes and suffers with thrush terrible x

Canistan cream is good for thrush

By *ifestooooshortCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Try drinking cranberry juice if you can it without sugar even better. Hope that helps JayJ

By *eah669Woman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire..

No perfume soaps

Wash with acreaous cream only

Salt baths

Yoghurt helps

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Get tested for diabetes, it can be a sign if its not cleared up ...

» Add a new message to this topic