FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Airplane carry-on luggage

Airplane carry-on luggage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman  over a year ago

SELBY

How do you go about taking liquids etc when going away on short breaks

Not all liquids are in small bottles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can buy little empty plastic bottles which hold the right amount for hand luggage. Just decant into those

You can buy them online and in bigger supermarkets x

"How do you go about taking liquids etc when going away on short breaks

Not all liquids are in small bottles "

Find out the maximum amount you can take in your hand luggage and de-cant it into a smaller bottle. As long as it can fit into a clear plastic bag and the bag can shut it will be OK.

Boots and Superdrug sell small clear plastic bottles with a clear plastic zip-loc bag perfect for hand luggage. And you can wash them and re-use them as well so they are a food investment. C Xx

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

As long as under 100ml and states the size on the product all ok, got to all fit into the little plastic clear bags they give you, mine are usually stuffed to the brim.

Can you believe an egg custard showed up as liquid lol so he said but think he wanted it for himself.

You can obviously by larger size liquids once you go through security

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

I stand to be corrected, but I believe it's something like 100ml maximum per container and a total of no more than 1 litre.

SELBY

"As long as under 100ml and states the size on the product all ok, got to all fit into the little plastic clear bags they give you, mine are usually stuffed to the brim.

Can you believe an egg custard showed up as liquid lol so he said but think he wanted it for himself.

You can obviously by larger size liquids once you go through security "

Yes this is true. Although I don't think duty free will cater my needs

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

They are very strict and will confiscate anything over the limit. There are chemists etc in departures, can you buy your products there?

SELBY

"They are very strict and will confiscate anything over the limit. There are chemists etc in departures, can you buy your products there?"

Possibly as I've never actually looked in a chemist for such

chelmsford

"They are very strict and will confiscate anything over the limit. There are chemists etc in departures, can you buy your products there?

Possibly as I've never actually looked in a chemist for such "

Ooh, what you looking for?

Make up perfume and lip balms etc are also classed as a liquid/gel so your allowance doesn’t go far but there’ll be a boots or similar airside. I’ve had to leave stuff behind when coming back because I had to buy bits airside but know they will confiscate stuff if you’re over when coming back!

There’s good advice on gov.uk

chelmsford

"Make up perfume and lip balms etc are also classed as a liquid/gel so your allowance doesn’t go far but there’ll be a boots or similar airside. I’ve had to leave stuff behind when coming back because I had to buy bits airside but know they will confiscate stuff if you’re over when coming back!

There’s good advice on gov.uk "

Another one is inhalers. Hubby had bag searched because of something liquid, it was his asthma inhaler, so anyone with one, put it in your plastic bag too

"You can buy little empty plastic bottles which hold the right amount for hand luggage. Just decant into those

You can buy them online and in bigger supermarkets x "

Pound world/pound land four for a quid

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

You can get clear plastic bags when declaring luggage. There quite small but see through.

Just make sure liquids are only small.

I work at these places

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

the x-ray machine can and does such things differently depending on what they are made from.

reading the x-ray image is a skill. you'll be surprised on just what can be seen and known about in your baggage.

but then we don't care as long as it is innocent (including the naughty things lol)

chelmsford

"You can get clear plastic bags when declaring luggage. There quite small but see through.

I work at these places"

I use useable sandwich bags! . I like to be organised, you see so many people not bothering and it holds everyone up at security

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Will I be able to carry on my penis reduction cream? It doesn’t work in making it smaller, I just enjoy rubbing it in.

chelmsford

"the x-ray machine can and does such things differently depending on what they are made from.

reading the x-ray image is a skill. you'll be surprised on just what can be seen and known about in your baggage.

but then we don't care as long as it is innocent (including the naughty things lol)"

Better make sure I don't pack any 'toys'!

chelmsford

"Will I be able to carry on my penis reduction cream? It doesn’t work in making it smaller, I just enjoy rubbing it in."

Haha

liverpool

"You can get clear plastic bags when declaring luggage. There quite small but see through.

I work at these places

I use useable sandwich bags! . I like to be organised, you see so many people not bothering and it holds everyone up at security "

That should do the trick, hope you have a nice time wherever you are off too.

chelmsford

I work at these places

I use useable sandwich bags! . I like to be organised, you see so many people not bothering and it holds everyone up at security

That should do the trick, hope you have a nice time wherever you are off too."

Thank you, off to Corfu in July

liverpool

I work at these places

Thank you, off to Corfu in July "

Very nice place and in demand lately, closest im getting is loading the buggers up lol

Anyone had any issues in regards to taking vibrators in their hand luggage?

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Torridge Area of Devon

"the x-ray machine can and does such things differently depending on what they are made from.

but then we don't care as long as it is innocent (including the naughty things lol)

Better make sure I don't pack any 'toys'! "

Stop !! You would go on a holiday and NOT take any toys ?

Always travel with a few toys, just in case of emergencies. Only had my hand luggage searched once because my glass dildo showed up, as soon as the Security person saw what it was, i just got little smile and the case was shut again...Think they expect it and see it as the norm

SELBY

Right ok so I shall decant into a smaller bottle.. the usual bathroom stuff I've got travel sized

Unless airside chemist sells lubes

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Right ok so I shall decant into a smaller bottle.. the usual bathroom stuff I've got travel sized

Unless airside chemist sells lubes"

get sachets of it.

"Anyone had any issues in regards to taking vibrators in their hand luggage?"

No just handcuffs, said they were a weapon....not as much as the vibrator I said, anyway after much fuss they got the top man so I explained to him that there wereWills birthday surprise and he said I could take them just that once, everyone in the area listening thought it was hilarious

chelmsford

I work at these places

Thank you, off to Corfu in July

Very nice place and in demand lately, closest im getting is loading the buggers up lol "

Fantastic place

chelmsford

Stop !! You would go on a holiday and NOT take any toys ?

Always travel with a few toys, just in case of emergencies. Only had my hand luggage searched once because my glass dildo showed up, as soon as the Security person saw what it was, i just got little smile and the case was shut again...Think they expect it and see it as the norm"

It was a joke and no I don't take any toys on holiday, I don't find time to use them

chelmsford

"Right ok so I shall decant into a smaller bottle.. the usual bathroom stuff I've got travel sized

Unless airside chemist sells lubes"

They do

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Pay for a suitcase

chelmsford

Pay for a suitcase"

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I had my hand luggage searched that had my clover nipple clamps in, my partner just walked away laughing while I was red faced

k

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

It's only hand luggage on which you are limited. If you check a case you can put liquids in that.

Powders (incl asthma inhalers) balms and lipsticks all count as liquids in your hand luggage. Take it from a frequent flyer lol

When you buy duty free in the airport its after you pass through security so it doesn't matter, just leave it in the sealed bag till you reach your destination

SELBY

Pay for a suitcase"

No point only away 4days

Spain so don't need much clothing

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Pay for a suitcase

No point only away 4days

Spain so don't need much clothing "

When it comes to shower gels and deodorants maybe buy cheap when there?

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We always travel hand luggage only.

Max 10 x 100ml bottles each.

We get the small travel bottles from primark to put our sun lotion in as it’s much cheaper to buy here than abroad. For our perfume/aftershave we have travel atomisers.

Buy anything aerosol from the airport once through security and then the basics like shower gel, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner once we get to where we are staying.

... take powdered lube and an empty bottle.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Super drug do their own suncream in 100ml bottles it's perfect. We take soap and shampoo conditioner sachets

chelmsford

Super drug do their own suncream in 100ml bottles it's perfect. We take soap and shampoo conditioner sachets"

There are quite a few shops that sell the products in 100ml sizes, especially for holidays

Chester

Super drug do their own suncream in 100ml bottles it's perfect. We take soap and shampoo conditioner sachets

There are quite a few shops that sell the products in 100ml sizes, especially for holidays "

Lots are 50ml or 75ml I find and expensive. These are 5star rated and 2nd half price, great tan too

chelmsford

There are quite a few shops that sell the products in 100ml sizes, especially for holidays

Lots are 50ml or 75ml I find and expensive. These are 5star rated and 2nd half price, great tan too "

Don't know if you have a Wilkinsons store, they are as cheap and sometimes cheaper than superdrug

Just seen a guy collect a parcel at the checkout at Boots in the airport he had ordered online, it was baby swim nappies inside but made me think if you could order all your full size items to collect there, anybody know?

Chester

"Just seen a guy collect a parcel at the checkout at Boots in the airport he had ordered online, it was baby swim nappies inside but made me think if you could order all your full size items to collect there, anybody know? "

Friend buys hers at Boots airport

chelmsford

"Just seen a guy collect a parcel at the checkout at Boots in the airport he had ordered online, it was baby swim nappies inside but made me think if you could order all your full size items to collect there, anybody know? "

I would imagine you could, worth going online for a look, great idea

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

And don't take big bottles that Just have little bits left in as they too will confiscated......

...and hold the queue up. I'm looking at you hen party in Manchester on bank holiday Monday

"Just seen a guy collect a parcel at the checkout at Boots in the airport he had ordered online, it was baby swim nappies inside but made me think if you could order all your full size items to collect there, anybody know?

I would imagine you could, worth going online for a look, great idea "

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Better make sure I don't pack any 'toys'! "

We’ve had plenty of toys in carry on luggage before, and had to go through the case before too (because of something else) but nothing has ever been mentioned and we just find it funny

chelmsford

We’ve had plenty of toys in carry on luggage before, and had to go through the case before too (because of something else) but nothing has ever been mentioned and we just find it funny "

Yes it is funny actually, I'm sure they see it all the time

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Yes!, Pip has done this before. Order full size online and collect from Boots once airside. Shampoo and conditioner, and think sunscreen too?. just leave whats left when coming home, normally very little left anyway. Cleaners are always happy to have bits n pieces left for them.

"You can buy little empty plastic bottles which hold the right amount for hand luggage. Just decant into those

You can buy them online and in bigger supermarkets x "

This! Don't buy travel size toiletries, they're madly overpriced.

By *exy Sarah and MichaelCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Just put a bag in the hold !

"Just put a bag in the hold !"

Not worth it for people who travel light, wastes hours and is more likely to get damaged.

Chester

We’ve had plenty of toys in carry on luggage before, and had to go through the case before too (because of something else) but nothing has ever been mentioned and we just find it funny "

Love to witness

"Just seen a guy collect a parcel at the checkout at Boots in the airport he had ordered online, it was baby swim nappies inside but made me think if you could order all your full size items to collect there, anybody know?

Yes!, Pip has done this before. Order full size online and collect from Boots once airside. Shampoo and conditioner, and think sunscreen too?. just leave whats left when coming home, normally very little left anyway. Cleaners are always happy to have bits n pieces left for them."

Thanks. We have a place in Spain so not a worry for us most of the time but useful to know when we go elsewhere . Just a thought again though...don’t tell everyone as the queue was long enough without a load of click & collectors lol

» Add a new message to this topic