FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > One thing that bothers me

One thing that bothers me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trangelefty OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Is that why do people tend to block for me sending pics...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aiseaneyebrowMan  over a year ago

fylde

Is it perhaps that the pic was unsolicited or maybe the content of the pics?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They want no further communication from you .

Because you aren't what they are looking for and don't want to be messaged by you again, or don't want you coming up on searches etc... It's a good tool, not a personal slight

London

I will never send unsolicited pics. They ask for face pics and when I send them I get blocked... they ask for cock pics I send and then get blocked. I know I should move on but it's been haopening in large volumes lately

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Just move on. Life is too short to dwell....

London

[Removed by poster at 21/05/19 15:56:45]

London

"Because you aren't what they are looking for and don't want to be messaged by you again, or don't want you coming up on searches etc... It's a good tool, not a personal slight"

Fair play

London

"Just move on. Life is too short to dwell...."

As I've mentioned it's happening in large amounts lately and I just wanted to see if I could avoid a situation but turns out I can't

Maybe if you feel comfortable enough use a profile picture of yourself to show us something about you? It might help a little if people have an idea what you or your body or even style looks like.

Try not to take it personally.

"I will never send unsolicited pics. They ask for face pics and when I send them I get blocked... they ask for cock pics I send and then get blocked. I know I should move on but it's been haopening in large volumes lately "

Pic Collectors.

"Because you aren't what they are looking for and don't want to be messaged by you again, or don't want you coming up on searches etc... It's a good tool, not a personal slight

Fair play "

Just block back so they don't unblock in future. It's not personal, same as deleting a sent message, it's not seen as personal so block to prevent further possible annoyance and move on.

Maybe your just not their type i sometimes block people that are not my type its a kinda way of saying no thank you

To be fair mate asking the question "Why" implies a logical and consistent mind behind these decisions. A flawed assumption on fab.

We just got blocked after replying to a wink. Within 20 minutes

"To be fair mate asking the question "Why" implies a logical and consistent mind behind these decisions. A flawed assumption on fab.

We just got blocked after replying to a wink. Within 20 minutes"

I will never understand the logic in that. You wink, they wink back or vice versa. You follow it up with a message and.....radio silence. Or even worse as has just happened to you, blocked!

Given up on trying to make sense of Fab

Miss V

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Yeah, I never got the logic of of those blocks either. Sometimes I've been blocked just for liking someone's pic!!

But hey, it's not Facebook, it's fab. You just move on

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

because you're not for them. I would based on your age. looks don't come into it

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 23/05/19 17:04:39]

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I got winked at today by a couple, sent a message saying shame so far away, then I got blocked. They initiated the message not me but I got blocked (blocked them back ).

I don't fret it, as this site is about interactions, just because one starts it doesn't mean there will be a meet eventually.

Keep going at it Op

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"To be fair mate asking the question "Why" implies a logical and consistent mind behind these decisions. A flawed assumption on fab.

I will never understand the logic in that. You wink, they wink back or vice versa. You follow it up with a message and.....radio silence. Or even worse as has just happened to you, blocked!

Miss V"

Yup! Been there’s few times, still don’t understand why so gave up trying to guess

"Because you aren't what they are looking for and don't want to be messaged by you again, or don't want you coming up on searches etc... It's a good tool, not a personal slight"

this

"They want no further communication from you ."

Miss V

Yup! Been there’s few times, still don’t understand why so gave up trying to guess "

By *obo35Man  over a year ago

bishop Auckland

One thing that bothers me is there to many fake people on here

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Anything in life, if you try one method and its not working for you, try something else.

If you're sending a dick pic, then I would block you. A) because you have no imagination, and you don't understand women. We choose on faces not dicks. b) anything unsolicited doesn't go down well, for me you're way too young, instant block.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"I will never send unsolicited pics. They ask for face pics and when I send them I get blocked... they ask for cock pics I send and then get blocked. I know I should move on but it's been haopening in large volumes lately "

Yeah... I don't mind the odd block here and there if you're just messaging someone with a mostly empty profile, but it's a bit of a slap in the face if their profile goes on about how they hate unimaginative opening messages, that face pics are a must, they are fed up with rudeness and time wasters, furthermore you must also use the code word 'grunties' to show that you have absorbed the full list of demands yadda yadda yadda... So you write a nice message and use the code-word and are as pleasant and polite as can be and you include a nice mug-shot where you look handsome and non-threatening and... Bam! The electronic equivalent of crumpling your message into a ball and chucking it in the bin from across the room!

Really I do understand why people do the 'delete equals no thanks' thing as I have heard some horror stories... But at the same time this does make the atmosphere in here really unwelcoming and unfriendly sometimes and as many have remarked on these forums, can even be killer on the self esteem and overall mental health.

I would be so much happier if the policy was a polite denial and if people continue to push or turn nasty then a report and ban from the community. As it stands it seems to me that there are too many users on here who really upset people, get blocked then just move onto the next person.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Some people are fake so just hunting for pics. So once you send one they have their need fulfilled and there is nothing more they want from you.

Others will be genuine and when you send a message it an immediate, not my type.

I think people also read different things into fabs functions.

Winks - some see them as an invitation to message, others see them as simply saying nice profile

Messages - some people message to chat and say hi, without any intention to go beyond into meeting. For others a message means you are already interested and looking to meet imminently, so long as looks and banter are OK.

Don't take blocked or deleted without being read personally. People use fab differently.

» Add a new message to this topic