FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Any advice for a newbie like me, iam very polite when I message couples and single women but everyone is suspicious of a single guy who's not been verified by another user ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do you think it's lack of veris that's the issue?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe people are suspicious because you can't accommodate ?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello OP,

I am inclined to think that people are not suspicious without reason. Your profile comes across as a married man wanting to play away. It's your business, so do as you please, but you have to accept that many people are simply not looking for that.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Have you thought of adding a few more dick pics?

"Have you thought of adding a few more dick pics?"

7 isn't enough

Brizzle

Apparently 12 is the magic number!!

Leeds

I thought it was 42.

Some will be wary of contradictions OP, ie ‘straight’ but looking to meet TV’s which would suggest bi-curious at the very least.

Leeds

I am suspicious of people with the pointless legal warning.

The bit in your profile which says "noone responds to a polite message" is not gonna do you any favours.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all, like I said I am new so appreciate your feedback.

Iam not married, and I cannot accommodate due to my eldest living with me so the house eis always busy.

Umm amount of dick pics I'll try and get more lol, but surely I have enough lol?

"Hi all,

Any advice for a newbie like me, iam very polite when I message couples and single women but everyone is suspicious of a single guy who's not been verified by another user ????"

Try a club or social always helps

Leeds

Your profile reads much better now.

By *illy2018TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Have you thought of adding a few more dick pics?

"Thank you all, like I said I am new so appreciate your feedback.

Iam not married, and I cannot accommodate due to my eldest living with me so the house eis always busy.

Umm amount of dick pics I'll try and get more lol, but surely I have enough lol? "

That was a sarcasm. Pity you don't speak it.

Most women won't look twice at a profile with a dick as a profile pic. Chances are they will delete your message without even reading it as you're effectively shoving your cock in their face before you've even said hello.

"Most women won't look twice at a profile with a dick as a profile pic. Chances are they will delete your message without even reading it as you're effectively shoving your cock in their face before you've even said hello. "

By *ay dMan  over a year ago

huyton

Anyone for bimmf or mmf or anything goes in in Liverpool can accom

"Anyone for bimmf or mmf or anything goes in in Liverpool can accom"

You might want to post this in the meets and events forum bud not on someone else's post

Brizzle

"Anyone for bimmf or mmf or anything goes in in Liverpool can accom"

What an earth has this got to do with the Op’s thread, have you thought of starting your own instead of hijacking someone else’s?

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Good morning OP,

Your profile is better already, although increasing the number of cock pics does seem to go against the flow of advice.

Good luck

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Maybe people are suspicious because you can't accommodate ?"

House share, living with family, single dad? Probably the same reasons as single women who don't accommodate.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Maybe people are suspicious because you can't accommodate ?

House share, living with family, single dad? Probably the same reasons as single women who don't accommodate. "

The OP has explained he has a child at home. Maybe he could add this to his profile, but he shouldn't need to explain. Saying that it will reassure the folk that stay away from people cheating .

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Maybe people are suspicious because you can't accommodate ?

House share, living with family, single dad? Probably the same reasons as single women who don't accommodate.

The OP has explained he has a child at home. Maybe he could add this to his profile, but he shouldn't need to explain. Saying that it will reassure the folk that stay away from people cheating . "

My bad. He has added about child at home since I last looked.

Maybe have a bit of pic variety and remove the dick profile pic . I don't like being greeted by a dick. Not the most pleasant of welcomes....try a more gentle approach... shirt open and see your chest, wearing a suit, knobbly knees.....most photis are an improvement on a dick profile photo.

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Hi all,

Any advice for a newbie like me, iam very polite when I message couples and single women but everyone is suspicious of a single guy who's not been verified by another user ????"

Maybe try social first, I do

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Have you thought of adding a few more dick pics?"

Brilliant!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Umm amount of dick pics I'll try and get more lol, but surely I have enough lol? "

Just in case you weren't sure, the comment about adding more cock pics was taking the mick. If you read through profiles and the forum, it won't be long before you find that most women do not want to see close-up pictures of your cock. They know what one looks like. They don't meet up with disembodied penises - they meet up with people.

Your profile would look much better if you ditched all the cock pics, especially in you profile photo. Do some more showing your general body shape, and remember: you are allowed to wear clothes! Show people how nicely you dress. How a man presents himself is very important to most women. Here they see your profile before they meet you. If you don't create a good first impression with your profile you are sunk.

Your profile suggests the only thing you have to offer is your penis. Well get in line. 99% of men on this site think that women will come running if only they could see their cock. They are living in a fantasy world. Your profile puts your cock in a sea of cocks.

In your blurb, write something about you - who you are, what you spend your time doing and what's interesting about you. Show readers you are respectful and interested in them, not just getting your end away. Show them you have a personality and a sense of humour. If your target viewer doesn't think they would enjoy spending any time with you, guess what they are going to do when they see your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic