FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What keeps you motivated?

What keeps you motivated?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been here a relatively short time compared to most people. My blocklist and filters keep a large majority of unwanted people contacting me. But I am finding that something isn't resonating with local fab couples/singles.

I probably need to get some better pics sorted and tweak my bio. I have met some lovely people so far.

Currently single and tried to go on dating sites as well. Now, as a male, I feel like I have sucg a small chance of things working out. My last date resulted in leaving within minutes due to arriving to a slurring d*unkard.

I wouldnt rate myself so high on the looks scale and confidence does go a long way (been knocked back so often that I'm being to doubt myself haha)

Relatively positive but what do you do to keep motivated to not crumble in a heaping pile of emotions? I am comfortable with my vulnerability... Just looking for advice. Anything... Would be super appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me changing outlook and expectations made a big difference, patience works wonders too.

Just be open to all parts of the interaction I say.

Sometimes a nice chat is enough, sometimes a date goes well and sometimes sex turns into a relationship.

My motto recently is whatever happens I'd like to make a decision to be happy. Regardless of how anything turns out.

2 meets with verifications seems like you're off to a decent start here. I've seen much worse on these forums mate. Keep your head up and keep at it. Your probably doing much better than you think and if you don't think too much you'll probably do even better

Be lucky

"For me changing outlook and expectations made a big difference, patience works wonders too.

Just be open to all parts of the interaction I say.

Sometimes a nice chat is enough, sometimes a date goes well and sometimes sex turns into a relationship.

My motto recently is whatever happens I'd like to make a decision to be happy. Regardless of how anything turns out.

2 meets with verifications seems like you're off to a decent start here. I've seen much worse on these forums mate. Keep your head up and keep at it. Your probably doing much better than you think and if you don't think too much you'll probably do even better

Be lucky "

Thanks. Nice words and advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just like you I'm finding it hard to keep motivation in this environment.

It's the ones who seem eager then go silent which is disheartening, and with it being two of us makes it even more harder work as we come as a duo (no pun intended ) lol!

And trying to work around vanilla life is very frustrating. I don't know maybe I'm too impatient. Jx

"Just like you I'm finding it hard to keep motivation in this environment.

It's the ones who seem eager then go silent which is disheartening, and with it being two of us makes it even more harder work as we come as a duo (no pun intended ) lol!

And trying to work around vanilla life is very frustrating. I don't know maybe I'm too impatient. Jx"

Can imagine as a couple you'd have to plan things pretty precisely between yourselves and whomever involved. Whilst I understand people ghosting to a degree, it doesn't take two minutes to just say not interested at the moment. Instead the silence causes some weird feelings to stir.

Keep head held high, you seem a nice couple and I am sure things will work out

» Add a new message to this topic