FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time wasters.

Time wasters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rixiesw OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

As a TV at home alone, I put in safe guards to ward off the dreaded timewasters. Sadly though? They are still here in large numbers.

Before giving my full address detail I direct them to a nearby landmark and tell them to message from there.

I then ask a question which by being there they can answer. At this point? I give house detail as its proven they have made the journey.

But sadly Ive still had a couple who have made the journey been given house number and then dont show! Why would anyone bother doing that?

So experiences from others and any tips on preventing and spotting The Timewasters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"As a TV at home alone, I put in safe guards to ward off the dreaded timewasters. Sadly though? They are still here in large numbers.

Before giving my full address detail I direct them to a nearby landmark and tell them to message from there.

I then ask a question which by being there they can answer. At this point? I give house detail as its proven they have made the journey.

But sadly Ive still had a couple who have made the journey been given house number and then dont show! Why would anyone bother doing that?

So experiences from others and any tips on preventing and spotting The Timewasters? "

Simple do what I now do club meets only ... then if they let you down their loss because always somone in there to play with x

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

I doubt if I would set off without knowing the address.

You are trying to out time-wasters - and so are they.

Arranging casual sex with a stranger does involve taking some risks.

One of those is being led up the garden path. The only mitigation is gut instinct.

Bristol East

[Removed by poster at 22/05/19 17:39:00]

Bristol East

* trying to w€€d out time-wasters

(I discovered a new word that Fab disapproves of lol )

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Just meet in clubs. Then it just doesn't matter if they don't show up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If a guy a was meeting had me do all that just to get to his house id tell him to jog on.. stuff all that if you continually get timewasters then change how you meet/chat to people and go with your gut

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"If a guy a was meeting had me do all that just to get to his house id tell him to jog on.. stuff all that if you continually get timewasters then change how you meet/chat to people and go with your gut"

I agree

» Add a new message to this topic