FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would you think?

What would you think?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heIcebreakers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

If you read our profile you might get the idea that we're pretty much epxerienced BDSM players, and happy to be seen as queer.

Wr're trying to deconstruct something from a club visit today, and figure here's as good a place as any to pick people's brains.

Generally at clubs we enjoy the chance to play as queer as we like - Mr Icebreaker gets his share of cock and attention from guys who like his cock as Mrs Icebreaker - we like to think that even in a puppy pile of people playing freely we're being us....

Today, for random reasons, we were much more set on playing as a BDSM couple - essentially we had threee play sessions - two gang bang sessions for mrs I bookending a bruising and enjoyable dungeon session with the cane for her.

So here's the question - if you see a guy caning a woman, are you more likely to assume he's straight, or bi, or queer?

It might just be chance that Mr I got less attention today, or it might be that he was sending out differnet vibes to usual, but we thought it would be worth asking the question....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Interesting!

I think my first thought would be that he was straight as he's playing with a woman and my heteronormative brain would connect the dots. Unless there was evidence to the contrary, most guys would assume the same.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I would assume straight but we all know about assumptions. Good question and certainly would make me question my initial thinking in the future

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

I wouldn't assume nothing till I know the facts

Though that just me

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

I wouldn't assume anything other than they were busy in a scene and didn't want to be distracted.

Gem

By *heIcebreakers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Thank you all for some lovely responses - I particularly hadn't thought about the 'not wanting to be distracted' bit.

Mr Icebreaker

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If I saw a guy playing with a woman I would assume they weren't queer the same as if I saw two guys or two women playing I would assume they weren't straight. But that's because I see BDSM as sexual. Not everyone does.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest I've never drawn any conclusions about sexuality of the people involved in BDSM play.

» Add a new message to this topic