FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile help

profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ired_up OP   Man  over a year ago

ashton

hi,

i have just done a bit of an update as i am moving to a new area.

Any suggestions fabbers?

Yes, yes try to get some verification....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite a demanding profile. One opinion for you, a little like a fart in the wind a little to much effort for me.

ashton

"Quite a demanding profile. One opinion for you, a little like a fart in the wind a little to much effort for me."

Ok, like what do you think is demanding? Like that they have to bring something to the party?

Im all up for suggestions so dont feel you will be hurtful.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Aya mate! I'm quite demanding too! If I was you, I'd delete the bit about random meets and the first two sentences of para 3. Great profile though!

ashton

That's great advice thanks. I have made those changes!

Thank you for the compliments on the profile too of course.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Firstly, your photos are a damn site better than many single men here. Well done on the suit and lack of cock pics.

It would improve things if you got them done in good light (like outside on a sunny day) in an interesting location.

Your profile reads to me like you think they are applying to you. It's about what they need to bring or be. There is some good stuff there but I think it would better if you phrased it more like this (not word for word though) :

"I'm into movies, literature (maybe add some favourites) and cooking. It would be great to find somebody I can share these with and introduce each other to new things."

That shows a number of things: You have a personality, something to talk about and something to offer and it's respectful because it's not preachy or picky.

When you talk about your physical type, phrase it in terms of your preference, not what they need to be. They are not there for you. You need to entice them.

I'm very scathing about crap profiles. Yours is by no means crap. It has good foundations, but I think it would benefit from you looking at it from the perspective of somebody you want to attract. Remember a viewer will not start with the assumption they want to meet you. They are looking for people they want to meet (and they have a lot of choice). You have to show why you are one of them.

ashton

That is hugely helpful, thank you, and I have made the changes suggested. I will also look at some interesting pics when I return.

If anyone else is up for helping me refine it then let me know.

Ruislip

"I have made the changes suggested."

I don't think you have...

You still say "... you need to bringing something to the party..."

It comes across very badly.

What have you changed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Quite a demanding profile. One opinion for you, a little like a fart in the wind a little to much effort for me."
i see so if we do to much or little effort as guys get batter

ashton

"I have made the changes suggested.

I don't think you have...

You still say "... you need to bringing something to the party..."

It comes across very badly.

What have you changed? "

I pressed save this time.

Ruislip

It is a lot better. I can make a couple more suggestions on organising it if you would like.

ashton

"It is a lot better. I can make a couple more suggestions on organising it if you would like. "

Of course! Whatever you think would be helpful.

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"It is a lot better. I can make a couple more suggestions on organising it if you would like. "

Your advice is really helpful! It's clear the OP has the most genuine of intent in getting it right,so great that people take the trouble to give a constructive opinion. I asked for the same on mine over the weekend and got one or two really useful bits of information. It really does make a difference! Fingers crossed for the good guys on this occasion!

Liverpool

Bravo OP. Clearly an honest attempt to get it as good as you can for all the right reasons! I totally get where your head is at on this. Having done it myself a few days ago I wish you every success.

ashton

"Bravo OP. Clearly an honest attempt to get it as good as you can for all the right reasons! I totally get where your head is at on this. Having done it myself a few days ago I wish you every success. "

Internet high five.

Place hand *here*.

Liverpool

"Bravo OP. Clearly an honest attempt to get it as good as you can for all the right reasons! I totally get where your head is at on this. Having done it myself a few days ago I wish you every success.

Internet high five.

Place hand *here*. "

Lol!

» Add a new message to this topic