FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Social & support group in York

Social & support group in York

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Hope this is OK to post here - I'm from Yorkshire MESMAC which is a sexual health and mental health charity.

We're starting a new support group in York this week for men who are married to / in long term relationships with women but are also attracted to men or having sex with men and having issues around that.

It'll be a chance to chat in a discreet and confidential space, get some info about sexual health and mental health services, get full STI testing if you'd like, and enjoy some coffee and cake.

Plus if you have any questions about cruising or cottaging (staying safe, the legality of it etc) then I can answer those. Plus we have free condoms and lube to give out too.

It starts on Thursday - if you'd like some more info feel free to message me!

Cheers

Cj - MESMAC Community Worker

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I hope your group is a success

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

That's great news. Hannah is based in York so I'll be sure to tell her. Where are you based?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Great thanks, our offices are on Marygate Lane so very central - just next to Museum Gardens.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Have you publicised yourselves with the university? They are randy sods they are. I know several of them.

» Add a new message to this topic