FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Women meeting women continued

Women meeting women continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naswingdress OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Seems there's a need for this! I'm looking into something in my area for a social.

Any tips on avoiding being a lesbian sheep (see last thread)? Baa.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Over the years I have met some gorgeous women. Many I am still in contact with. Life can get in the way but I prefer an intimate friendship, meeting and forming these friendships happens naturally in all kinds of situations. I feel I can sense attraction and often I ask or seek an answer. Clubs and parties are easier as the question is not percieved to be out of the norm. Conversation, relaxed and authentic opens up the body language.

I refuse thoses who bucket list and those who want a tick box filled. Bisexuality is more than just fucking.

Having experienced some fantastic situations with women. I know what kind of spark I look for. It doesn't happen often but it is out there.

Manchester (she/her)

I view most swinging as an enjoyable social activity where we give each other pleasure. Friendliness and friendships, buildup, trust, rapport. Not how everyone sees it, but that's what I enjoy most. I feel that might be more important for ff meets, although I can't say from experience. It's something I want to do, fulfil my sexuality, but I don't view it as a bucket list thing, you know? I'm not that... dehumanising I guess.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

My partner (simplymj on here) finds it hard to meet other ladies on here, if there is a local social would some one please invite her?

(I'll book mark this thread for her.)

By *ltcouple666Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

Let's all make a pinky promise to just "go for it"...We are all in the same boat and what's the worst that can happen?

Manchester (she/her)

"Let's all make a pinky promise to just "go for it"...We are all in the same boat and what's the worst that can happen? "

Haha

Agreed, where are the local women

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I love the social side to swinging. Probably why I enjoy going to clubs too. I'd love a F fwb x

"I view most swinging as an enjoyable social activity where we give each other pleasure. Friendliness and friendships, buildup, trust, rapport. Not how everyone sees it, but that's what I enjoy most. I feel that might be more important for ff meets, although I can't say from experience. It's something I want to do, fulfil my sexuality, but I don't view it as a bucket list thing, you know? I'm not that... dehumanising I guess. "

I have found it tends to be more like you are seeking. Tis all personal and having adventures is fantastic. Some of my lovers have moved on but thats life isn't it?

The worst that can happen if you ask directly is a thank you but no. All is still ok and sometimes you can get a nice suprise further down the line.

Follow your intuition. You sound articulate and know what you seek.

F x

cheshire

"Let's all make a pinky promise to just "go for it"...We are all in the same boat and what's the worst that can happen?

Haha "

Well I loved talking to you yesterday

"Over the years I have met some gorgeous women. Many I am still in contact with. Life can get in the way but I prefer an intimate friendship, meeting and forming these friendships happens naturally in all kinds of situations. I feel I can sense attraction and often I ask or seek an answer. Clubs and parties are easier as the question is not percieved to be out of the norm. Conversation, relaxed and authentic opens up the body language.

I refuse thoses who bucket list and those who want a tick box filled. Bisexuality is more than just fucking.

Having experienced some fantastic situations with women. I know what kind of spark I look for. It doesn't happen often but it is out there. "

Agree with all this , it’s how I operate generally, but with women I know that I am not so open to the caring and empathy that many of us automatically show. It’s a turn off for a casual sexual friendship. I probably haven’t explained it well, but I find walking that line between respectful friendship and something more emotionally involved is harder with women. Possibly through lack of experience.

"Over the years I have met some gorgeous women. Many I am still in contact with. Life can get in the way but I prefer an intimate friendship, meeting and forming these friendships happens naturally in all kinds of situations. I feel I can sense attraction and often I ask or seek an answer. Clubs and parties are easier as the question is not percieved to be out of the norm. Conversation, relaxed and authentic opens up the body language.

Having experienced some fantastic situations with women. I know what kind of spark I look for. It doesn't happen often but it is out there.

Agree with all this , it’s how I operate generally, but with women I know that I am not so open to the caring and empathy that many of us automatically show. It’s a turn off for a casual sexual friendship. I probably haven’t explained it well, but I find walking that line between respectful friendship and something more emotionally involved is harder with women. Possibly through lack of experience."

Yes. I agree. It is a fine line. And can take some managing. I am generally just direct and it sorts out the grey areas.

Agree with all this , it’s how I operate generally, but with women I know that I am not so open to the caring and empathy that many of us automatically show. It’s a turn off for a casual sexual friendship. I probably haven’t explained it well, but I find walking that line between respectful friendship and something more emotionally involved is harder with women. Possibly through lack of experience.

Yes. I agree. It is a fine line. And can take some managing. I am generally just direct and it sorts out the grey areas. "

Haha! Woman after my own heart.

Yes. I agree. It is a fine line. And can take some managing. I am generally just direct and it sorts out the grey areas.

Haha! Woman after my own heart.

"

Fx

By *ittyABCCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I love the social side to swinging. Probably why I enjoy going to clubs too. I'd love a F fwb x"

Me too!! And yes..what's the worst that can happen?!!!!!

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

On the Wales forum they are having a female social on the 8th June which could be good to meet others.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Afraid I'd avoid, as I'd hate it to be like the 'wives of....' and all the fighting it involves.

With A (male half) being busy through most of June it's a good time for me to try and explore this side of fab more, but sadly women in this area tend to be very cold, understandable of course but it makes "meeting" awkward when other women just assume it's a couple and that we want them to put on a show

"Afraid I'd avoid, as I'd hate it to be like the 'wives of....' and all the fighting it involves."

Yes, you wouldn’t want to rock the boat.

It's really nice to see so many of you with similar ideas to myself.

I have never really identified as Bi or straight more I'm just attracted to the person.

However it happens to be that I have only been with men

I think I'm horrific at sending out the right vibes!

It's more than a tick box exercise, it's about exploring myself as a person and not just the physical.

I have never had a good reaction from a female friend after explaining I am bi/curious so have really only ever spoken about it with my partner.

I'll be honest I don't think he even gets it - he thinks as men do it's just about being with a woman physically rather than emotionally, intellectually and potentially spiritually.

The last bit might sound a bit deep

That's my stand point.

Just looking to speak to others with similar outlooks I guess without judgement

Ell x

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Afraid I'd avoid, as I'd hate it to be like the 'wives of....' and all the fighting it involves."

If you are straight I don’t think you’re the target market! This is for women interested in other women!

[Removed by poster at 02/06/19 19:23:54]

Thank you for your opinion

hops back in

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"On the Wales forum they are having a female social on the 8th June which could be good to meet others."

North or South Wales? X

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

South Wales.. the thread is on the Welsh forum.

Any nice ladies fancy a Midlands social?

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I'm always interested in meeting other women.

I managed to make a very good friend from the last thread and potentially/hopefully/praying for a meet. So thanks

Hello! I've put a few lines on my profile about wanting to meet women for friendship only. No sex. No bringing the boyf in to it.

Shopping. Nails. Having lunch. Day drinking. Lol. I dont have that here where I am. All my friends are back home and I miss that. C Xx

"Hello! I've put a few lines on my profile about wanting to meet women for friendship only. No sex. No bringing the boyf in to it.

Shopping. Nails. Having lunch. Day drinking. Lol. I dont have that here where I am. All my friends are back home and I miss that. C Xx"

Gotta love day drinking!

There's a thread on a SE fem only social you should come!?

Ell x

"Hello! I've put a few lines on my profile about wanting to meet women for friendship only. No sex. No bringing the boyf in to it.

Shopping. Nails. Having lunch. Day drinking. Lol. I dont have that here where I am. All my friends are back home and I miss that. C Xx

Gotta love day drinking!

There's a thread on a SE fem only social you should come!?

Ell x"

Is there? Oooh. I might look into it. Thanks. C Xx

Still seeking another woman for chats and maybe playing, around Manchester area preferred.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I’ve had a solo profile on here for years but have never really even managed a decent conversation with a women let alone a meet

My husband on the other hand has no trouble meeting guys on his solo profile

(MrsH)

"I love the social side to swinging. Probably why I enjoy going to clubs too. I'd love a F fwb x"
Does sound good x

Just tagging into the thread. To those ladies who wanted me to paint them, it's made me think ofthe sexy paint s ene from the film Better Than Chocolate... happy place time.

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

I’ve ( Mrs) been scouring the site for fun women who want to have naughty chats and if local enough maybe a physical meet on the future but with no luck. I love the social part of swinging!

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'd love to meet a lady (K female half) for something regular.

I've classed myself as bi for as long as I can remember! Mostly my experience thus far has been physical!

What we've discussed a potential poly situation with me having a girlfriend maybe at some stage. But I'd have no idea how to go about that!! But I'd love to meet ladies just for some socials and maybe more who knows

I love 1 on 1s.

Just as fun or maybe even more with someones wife

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

There was a good Edinburgh all woman night a while back about 16 women hired a big apartment. I think there’s a genuine good feeling between a lot of women up here

I like this thread.

I’d also love to meet other females in the Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, London region to explore my bi side more.

Fab isn’t easy in this area and I suspect there are many males posing as women. I’d be happy to FaceTime or similar to rule this doubt out.

In terms of bi side then this also includes someone to meet for coffees and nights out and explore a different dynamic to being in a couple

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

It's something we have been discussing setting up a singles profile for a female only meet. Love the hubby to be involved but he is more than happy for me to go alone with another girl.

People are right about the signals I'm useless and don't see the signs of another female fancying me.

cheshire

I recently deleted my single fem profile. I had no interest...don't know if it's me or if it's just not the place to meet other women without men

"In terms of bi side then this also includes someone to meet for coffees and nights out and explore a different dynamic to being in a couple "

Agreed have met many a lady on here for coffee etc

By *assanova99Couple  over a year ago

sundeland

My wife has had fun with 2 other ladies + now she wants more but it's so Difficult to get another female but it's so hard for BI female's so if your interested in meeting us message us thanks

By *otwifeHunter808Man  over a year ago

Bury

My fb wants to try a woman.but no luck

Putting the mrs forward girlies get In touch

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

Bloody putting myself forward! It’s hard work finding girl to have fun with even as a woman lol. I feel sorry for some of you blokes that struggle, I feel you boys lol

S x

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

There’s no one near me ... or perhaps it’s me

I'd love a female fwb too! Hard to find

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

So I posted, get a message from someone on here, really local to me, the most perfect first message, we've been talking loads since, been on a date..

Turns out she doesn't even read the forums so hadn't seen my posts!

Moral of the story, if you've had someone on your hotlist for 6 years... Message them cause you might be on theirs too!

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"So I posted, get a message from someone on here, really local to me, the most perfect first message, we've been talking loads since, been on a date..

Moral of the story, if you've had someone on your hotlist for 6 years... Message them cause you might be on theirs too!"

Aww his sweet is that!

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Id love this

Liverpool

"So I posted, get a message from someone on here, really local to me, the most perfect first message, we've been talking loads since, been on a date..

Moral of the story, if you've had someone on your hotlist for 6 years... Message them cause you might be on theirs too!

Aww his sweet is that! "

How sweet even!!

"Bloody putting myself forward! It’s hard work finding girl to have fun with even as a woman lol. I feel sorry for some of you blokes that struggle, I feel you boys lol

S x "

Your profile says that you do not meet alone and will not be separated from your husband. Xxxxx that may be a reason? X I wouldn’t feel able to message you for a female only meet. X

Me too,

Female fwb but actually connected, like I am with my female friends outside of fab but with the added benefit of the flirty sexual tension (and hopefully more) as a bonus.

Would there be enough interest for a SW/Gloucestershire female only social?

It's really difficult to meet other women here..I thought maybe it was just that I live in a pretty small place but it seems others have the same struggle.

I'd love to find a genuine friend who I could really talk to about this side of me, flirt with and potentially have fun with! A female fwb would be perfect x

I would love some female friends on the scene, even if it is just to socialise.

Chatted to a few ladies in clubs, and would love to build up friendships

I get little in fact no interest from single woman and when I do when I ask if they want to voice verify they’re off

Watching with interest

I’m the same it’s hard to meet women even a social but I’m hoping that will change soon x

Spice x

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

cheshire

Why do you think it's so hard? Do you think women are less forward than men?

K x

I think there is some mistrust on propositions from females due to males pretending to be them. We’ve found this happens a lot.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Why do you think it's so hard? Do you think women are less forward than men?

K x"

Yes. I also think women are a lot more confusing then men.

Being slightly serious, it's that whole lesbian sheep thing in the first thread - you don't want to make the first move in case you're turned down or you think you're not pretty enough etc. It's also difficult sometimes to continue a chat with a woman because women aren't so obvious in their responses.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"I think there is some mistrust on propositions from females due to males pretending to be them. We’ve found this happens a lot."

^I am guilty of this, but I have to look after my safety.

cheshire

"Why do you think it's so hard? Do you think women are less forward than men?

K x

Yes. I also think women are a lot more confusing then men.

Being slightly serious, it's that whole lesbian sheep thing in the first thread - you don't want to make the first move in case you're turned down or you think you're not pretty enough etc. It's also difficult sometimes to continue a chat with a woman because women aren't so obvious in their responses."

Yes I think that's very true. Any conversation I've had with another lady, turns to "normal" stuff so you assume they're not interested in more....for me, I don't suppose I will feel more confident until I've lost more weight

K x

cheshire

"I think there is some mistrust on propositions from females due to males pretending to be them. We’ve found this happens a lot."

It's ridiculous isn't itx

Manchester (she/her)

Omg, all my conversations with women seem to come to an abrupt halt or switch to small talk etc.

cheshire

"Omg, all my conversations with women seem to come to an abrupt halt or switch to small talk etc. "

Maybe we should all take a leaf out of the bloke's books...

Manchester (she/her)

"Omg, all my conversations with women seem to come to an abrupt halt or switch to small talk etc.

Maybe we should all take a leaf out of the bloke's books..."

Err... I think there's a middle ground here somewhere

cheshire

"Omg, all my conversations with women seem to come to an abrupt halt or switch to small talk etc.

Maybe we should all take a leaf out of the bloke's books...

Err... I think there's a middle ground here somewhere "

Yes only kidding

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I would happily meet for socials, either 1:1 or a group.

By *uriouscats30Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

We’ve recently started thinking about this. Still just as difficult which was kinda surprising! Thought about setting up a single profile, but looking at this thread doesn’t seem much point

cheshire

"We’ve recently started thinking about this. Still just as difficult which was kinda surprising! Thought about setting up a single profile, but looking at this thread doesn’t seem much point"

Always worth a try....my "no luck" could have been down to I'm still a size 18 atm x

By *spink77Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I’d be up for this too :*

I’d be up for this too x

By *cotGirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Like lots of the other ladies I find it difficult to find women to meet, most of the messages I get invariably end up with a suggestion their male partner is involved.

A ladies social sounds delightful!

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"We’ve recently started thinking about this. Still just as difficult which was kinda surprising! Thought about setting up a single profile, but looking at this thread doesn’t seem much point

Always worth a try....my "no luck" could have been down to I'm still a size 18 atm x "

My kinda lady Av xx

cheshire

"We’ve recently started thinking about this. Still just as difficult which was kinda surprising! Thought about setting up a single profile, but looking at this thread doesn’t seem much point

Always worth a try....my "no luck" could have been down to I'm still a size 18 atm x

My kinda lady Av xx"

Who ?me?

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

I'm looking Mrs Oar

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

I organise a female only social, in South Wales

Any ladies from Nottingham? Kelly x

Always worth a try....my "no luck" could have been down to I'm still a size 18 atm x "

Oh Shh! your gorgeous!

So there's an all women play event on Tues 6th Aug at my local club. Any other ladies thinking of going?

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We have talked about this loads of times. There are hundreds of places for gay/bi guys to meet but nowhere for ladies. We have been looking for a girl for ages for Ocd but are finding it impossible.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I view most swinging as an enjoyable social activity where we give each other pleasure. Friendliness and friendships, buildup, trust, rapport. Not how everyone sees it, but that's what I enjoy most. I feel that might be more important for ff meets, although I can't say from experience. It's something I want to do, fulfil my sexuality, but I don't view it as a bucket list thing, you know? I'm not that... dehumanising I guess. "

STOKE ON TRENT

This is so true

STOKE ON TRENT

"Like lots of the other ladies I find it difficult to find women to meet, most of the messages I get invariably end up with a suggestion their male partner is involved.

A ladies social sounds delightful! "

I've found this as well. The elusive single fem normally has a boyfriend partner husband in the background that wants to be involved!

MrD

I am actually shocked this thread isn't flooded with posts from single guys

Ok from a guys perspective from a couple here based on my experience. Please don't be offended I am trying to help

Women generally don't talk much + when they do its very short.

When talking to couples or females a lot of the time the female replies are initially short + the male "pushes" the conversation along. However, a little further down the line, women do tend to talk (write) more. Quite often women stop messaging or replying to each other, which to me feels like they are unsure of what to do, how much to talk or what to say, but I think the other woman is then unsure whether they are interested or not. When you have 2 women doing this the conversation kind of goes nowhere. This is also true of Daisy, I try to leave her to talk but often have to either step in + write something myself or tell her she needs to reply, which she often tells me I don't know what to say.

Yet in conversations with guys she is perfectly fine because either the guy keeps the conversation going, or the conversation simply dies off. But the big difference is that there are always plenty of guys messaging, whereas with women there is not. Women also very rarely say how interested they are or attracted they are, even how sexually excited the other woman is making them. But at the same time they are used to guys always doing this so it comes across as a lack or interest.

That all being said, I have two pieces of advice for you...

Talk more!

Try to talk properly + openly, avoiding replies with only one or two sentences as much as possible.

I tried to explain how women seem to talk/write initially + I feel you are actually putting each other off. You need to get over that first hurdle of short messages + actually talk a lot more (write a lot more) much quicker. Both women on each end of the conversation are doing this + making the other woman think they are not really interested.

Understand male involvement!

There are a lot of couples on here that insist they play as a couple. They love the idea of a threesome (quite honestly what guy doesn't) + the male half doesn't want to miss out. This is where you are getting trouble with "there is always a guy in the background".There are also a lot of couples the female half isn't really that interested/bothered with women + the guy is pushing it.

There are also couples where the guy respects or even encourages the woman to explore her bisexuality + although he might be a bit gutted (lol) he understands most of the time woman want to do this alone.

However, I believe what a lot of women are misunderstanding is that these women are still part of a couple, a couple that are exploring swinging together + the male might want some involvement still, just not physically playing or watching (again realistically what guy wouldn't want to watch if allowed).

So to use us as an example. I would like to have a little part of the conversation sometimes, it's part of getting to know people + I think a big thing for women to understand or be happy with is that I would like to be there on the first social meet!

Its part of the social side of swinging, it's part of getting to know the woman (all 3 should be friends shouldn't we?), and also on that first meet I can be satisfied that it is a real women + not a guy pretending etc. That does not mean I would be there for other socials + especially if they decided to take things further to playing.

So please bare that in mind. The male half from a couple wanting to be there for the social meet, or even joining in some messages sometimes, does not always mean there is "a guy lurking in the background" in the way you think!

I may be wrong of course, but I hope at least some people find this perspective helpful

By *eat bitchWoman  over a year ago

playboy mansion

Its fucked up...

By *aisy SteinerWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"Any ladies from Nottingham? Kelly x "

Leicester...? Lol

Leicester

"Any nice ladies fancy a Midlands social? "

Yes!

By *eat bitchWoman  over a year ago

playboy mansion

Pity not around...

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

I am veey lucky to have a fantastic group of ladies, both single and within couples I have met over the years i have been on here, for me there has been a physical relationship with one or two over the years, but this is definitely something i would like to explore further with the right lady when i find her!

We do so much as a whole group, or groups within our circle of friends and most of us talk every day. We have been to clubs, socials, holidays abroad, festivals, concerts, lunches, shopping and so many more places and done so much together.

I feel totally blessed i have them all in my life, but it has been a long process and taken a lot of time and effort - in a positive way - for us to get where we are now.

I have done a couple of ladies only socials previously and will be arranging another ladies only social around london/herts area in the next couple of months and will advertise when a date is confirmed.

Good luck to you all and if any other females are interested in any of the above, dont hesitate to contact me

Rabbit

Bump

Still looking to meet a female alone without husband. It’s easier in clubs than fab for sure.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Looking for some fem/fem fun over the next 2 weeks. No male involvelment, tho if you have a v v hot male I may need a cock at some point

I’m in . No husbands/partners/boyfriends though.

North west ish

Im going to go to MOTD at Cupids on Tues 23rd (daytime). Any fems fancy joining me?

"Omg, all my conversations with women seem to come to an abrupt halt or switch to small talk etc. "

Two things happen to my conversations with women. One is this that _naswingdress said. The other thing that happens is that we either send a message or receive a message, but replies are one word answers.

So I'm putting myself out there too - would love to meet with local articulate women for a coffee, and put the world to rights.

Inaswingdress, very much enjoyed our conversation about makeup yesterday- it was refreshing to actually have a conversation with someone that doesn't involve one word answers or straight into sex questions (males pretending to be women).

If there would be a social organised, i would love an invite please!

x Niki

I’m in too, also no husbands/partners there watching, I’m not a performing monkey!

I used to be in a kik group with a lovely bunch of women, we met at a club for a right royal night too. Alas I have lost contact but we had a great time

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 15/07/19 11:21:39]

I’ve messaged woman looking for woman and seem to be ghosted more by woman than men, especially when it comes to voice or cam verification!

"I’ve messaged woman looking for woman and seem to be ghosted more by woman than men, especially when it comes to voice or cam verification!"

I’ve been ghosted or ignored by so many women!

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I dont get many women interested at all frustrating xx

Don’t get many replies from women

By *iBBW and hubbyCouple  over a year ago

oxford

Hi!

I’m part of a couple officially but have a pass for lady play.

As Mr DaisySwallows said up there I ain’t great at putting myself forward to find it hard to know what to say but if anyone in oxford/surroundings fancies social or more then let me know

"Bump

Still looking to meet a female alone without husband. It’s easier in clubs than fab for sure."

I’m on Fab to look for women only. I get a bit of chit chat then nothing. Offered to meet with one who said she was interested in daytime meet for coffee, but she didn’t turn up. She never got back to me after that.

I’d love to meet some sexy, like minded women. Social meet is a good place to start, but I’m not on here for friends, but play. Friendship may be a bonus but not a goal.

Will be at my first Club F meet on 27th July if anyone’s going?

"Hi!

I’m part of a couple officially but have a pass for lady play.

As Mr DaisySwallows said up there I ain’t great at putting myself forward to find it hard to know what to say but if anyone in oxford/surroundings fancies social or more then let me know "

MrD

Anyone would be lucky to meet this sexy lady if you are nearby. Both her and Tez are a lovely couple + it's not often you find a husband who is willing to take a back seat if the woman only wants a female-female meet.

Daisy says... I love her boobs

Sadly I think I've exhausted all options in the North West on FAB, chatting with other women on here either dies off fast, goes silent/not respond or the accounts just vanish? I've had a lot more luck on Tinder to be honest, which is hilarious because you'd think the swingers website would be better

It’s just a case of finding the right one really x

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

You all seem to be very far away unfortunately!

Rabbit

"Sadly I think I've exhausted all options in the North West on FAB, chatting with other women on here either dies off fast, goes silent/not respond or the accounts just vanish? I've had a lot more luck on Tinder to be honest, which is hilarious because you'd think the swingers website would be better "

MrD

This is something I was trying to point out. That I have noticed women in general tend to leave it for the guy to push the conversation or keep it going, when they stop the women just let's the conversation die off.

When you then get two women doing this, neither is keeping the conversation going.

So I am not saying you do this personally, but in case you do then try to be the lead conversationalist and keep it going. Try sending these women a message out of the blue x

By *lirtwithmeWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

I’d definitely be interested in meeting socially, and would love to chat with like minded individuals. I saw that someone said there used to be a kik group.... perhaps that could be set up again?

Or if anyone interested fancies a chat, send me a message.

North west ish

I messaged a lovely lady off this thread and we are meeting for coffee today. Make it happen ladies!

Liverpool

"Sadly I think I've exhausted all options in the North West on FAB, chatting with other women on here either dies off fast, goes silent/not respond or the accounts just vanish? I've had a lot more luck on Tinder to be honest, which is hilarious because you'd think the swingers website would be better

MrD

This is something I was trying to point out. That I have noticed women in general tend to leave it for the guy to push the conversation or keep it going, when they stop the women just let's the conversation die off.

When you then get two women doing this, neither is keeping the conversation going.

So I am not saying you do this personally, but in case you do then try to be the lead conversationalist and keep it going. Try sending these women a message out of the blue x"

Bit of a sweeping statement.

If I’m interested, you can bet I’m not letting the conversation die out.

If I’m not interested and just replying out of politeness then yeah, I won’t try very hard and it will naturally die a death.

"Sadly I think I've exhausted all options in the North West on FAB, chatting with other women on here either dies off fast, goes silent/not respond or the accounts just vanish? I've had a lot more luck on Tinder to be honest, which is hilarious because you'd think the swingers website would be better

MrD

So I am not saying you do this personally, but in case you do then try to be the lead conversationalist and keep it going. Try sending these women a message out of the blue x"

Then they just ignore you!

There seems to be none near me sadly xx

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

We have got as far as swapping numbers and a couple of WhatsApp messages then nothing. Both being bi means Mr gets loads of action and Mrs gets none. Mr is quite happy with fem/fem meets and not to be involved too.

MrD

So I am not saying you do this personally, but in case you do then try to be the lead conversationalist and keep it going. Try sending these women a message out of the blue x

Bit of a sweeping statement.

If I’m interested, you can bet I’m not letting the conversation die out.

If I’m not interested and just replying out of politeness then yeah, I won’t try very hard and it will naturally die a death. "

MrD

It is a sweeping statement!

Sorry I tried to say in general and there was absolutely no offense intended so I apologise if it caused any.

I was trying to point out what I have seen myself on fab as an outsider/guy reading messages between women and sharing my point of view to try to help the women that are doing this x

» Add a new message to this topic