FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why people wont meet

Why people wont meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on this site for 4week now and nobody as wanted to meet any advice thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey Fella

4 weeks is no time at all - slow and steady reaps the rewards on this one

Your profile is a little thin on the ground (It also sounds like you might be married which believe me does you no favours on here)- Also the final line of your profile sounds a little y - women wont message you to tell you what they dont like when they have 100s of messages waiting

Get a few pics up- get known, get to socials and take time and effort with every message you send - single guys are in the majority here so you need to stand out to get noticed -

Yup as above your profile screams married and cheating, not sure why giving blood would be important and unless you get tested every time you have sex no-one can guarantee being std free, especially as routine clinic visits dont even test for everything.

Your profile is supposed to sell yourself I'm afraid yours doesnt.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

i think after reading your profile it may put people off as you have spelling mistakes and badly written in general check it with a spell checker maybe it helps as it makes you look better and as if you have taken care over it and maybe some more pictures other than your cock i dont mind a cock pic but a body shot would be good too so people can see what its attached to.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Sorry you feel like that after such a short period of time, what were your expectations of joining??? If you mistakenly thought this was the best place for a free quick shag you might want to either re assess your ideas or simply cut your losses and move on.

I agree, no-one will send you a message as to why they are not interested; if we are not going to waste time. And if you are married and cheating best to say up front, either way you need to say why you cannot accommodate

You need a spell check and grammar too though wholly understand if this is an area you have difficult with but it is a little hard work to read

You need to say something about yourself, what you are looking for, likes/dislikes, whether you are interested in parties, clubs.

And you've only been here four weeks, some people wait several months. Patience is needed but use the forums and get yourself known, you never know your luck might change

"Sorry you feel like that after such a short period of time, what were your expectations of joining??? If you mistakenly thought this was the best place for a free quick shag you might want to either re assess your ideas or simply cut your losses and move on. "

You seriously need to change your profile hun and make it more fun.I mean this in a nice way but its boring,sorry but it has to be said.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

the pic does you no favours in my opinion . also look over your profile ,do you think it makes you stand out from the thousands of other guys on here? your profile is your way to grab peoples attention and make them want to message you and get to know you ,are you making the most of that oppertinity?

Thats because unfortunately,the vast majority of profiles are fakes and the few that are real and genuine probably have far too much mail than they know what to do with !

There are also some who "only meet in clubs" which sometimes means they actually have a financial interest in honeytrapping "single" males to pay entrance fees to such clubs.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you to all who have commeted I am going to change everthing thank you all x

"Thank you to all who have commeted I am going to change everthing thank you all x

"

And thank you for taking our suggestions seriously, too often people ask the same question, get advice and never even change one thing, good luck

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Ive been on this site for 4week now and nobody as wanted to meet any advice thanks "

you do realise you're on a swinging site don't you - people generally meet to have sex - not many just looking for chat and friendship - that may be your real problem, good luck Z

"Ive been on this site for 4week now and nobody as wanted to meet any advice thanks "

Yeah get some pic and fill out you profile I think most people wont meet if you haven't filled out ya profile to say abit about yourself and also some pics so peep know what you look like

Oh dear.

You want body pics. Face pics can be in your private gallery if you wish but you will need to send them as most ladies won't want to knock boots with a man with no face.

Lastly I'd leave the please help me bit from your profile. It basically says "Hi. I have no imagination and can't be arsed so can you all write me a decent profile so I can get a shag without any effort whatsoever? Ta." Harsh but true. Instead check out profiles of those who seem to be successful on here and see if you can figure out what makes them successful. That is your benchmark.

Be imaginative and good luck!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

your profile says you don't want to meet?

or am I confused

"your profile says you don't want to meet?

or am I confused"

....my head hurts

Your welcome and good luck to you hun x

"your profile says you don't want to meet?

or am I confused"

I read that the same way! To the OP-good advice above and profile needs a complete revamp. Good luck. Ms

"Thats because unfortunately,the vast majority of profiles are fakes and the few that are real and genuine probably have far too much mail than they know what to do with !

There are also some who "only meet in clubs" which sometimes means they actually have a financial interest in honeytrapping "single" males to pay entrance fees to such clubs."

give over most of the profiles are genuine! you can tell the fakes by the way they look probs on photos and how they talk and how often they message etc

and some couples do only meet in clubs - its a place they feel safe and may want to get to know someone online before meeting in a club,

you can usually tell the ones which are for the club or the organisers they normally say outright.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

swinging is about the best shag, not the quickest, patience or this isnt for you.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

without wanting to get on a high horse at all and just from our point of _iew but anyone that's using this site to cheat on their partner and has no profile pictures is an instant message deletion for us.

To be honest your profile is similar to many others written by people who are really just after a quick shag.

That is not what swinging is about!

Can i be honest? You do need to spell check your profile and def get some pics done and good luck

Can i be honest? You do need to spell check your profile and def get some pics done and good luck

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

"You seriously need to change your profile hun and make it more fun.I mean this in a nice way but its boring,sorry but it has to be said. "

+1

Spelling mistakes/text talk. No picture, nobody wants to talk to a shadow and you seem to be married. Do I need to say more?

"Thats because unfortunately,the vast majority of profiles are fakes and the few that are real and genuine probably have far too much mail than they know what to do with !

There are also some who "only meet in clubs" which sometimes means they actually have a financial interest in honeytrapping "single" males to pay entrance fees to such clubs."

How dare you!!!!!

I only meet at clubs nowadays because that's my choice but I NEVER let anyone pay for me,

I don't need to cos let's face it, women get free membership and an extremely low entrance fee while single gents pay silly prices!

If truth be told I get more men asking me to 'get them' into clubs because it's cheaper for them if I do!

Honneytrapping my ass !!!

Revamp your profile, make it short and sweet... get in some pics.. not just any crap pics, but "inviting" ones... and let the messages keep rushing it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

really... wow... I could turn that around!...

I tend to only really meet in clubs these days and if you are too tight to get your money out of your pocket and go.. then that isn't their problem... its yours!!!

what a load of twaddle......

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and back to the OP....

I am sorry that the OP feels that the "insta-shag" he was expecting hasn't happened... our offices will provide a person to drop their knickers at there wanton call... "Mavis" will be round in the next hour!!

and now for the reality...

it can take months for people to get that first meet.. why?... because there are loads of people out there looking for the same thing!....

the notion that "swingers are easy" is one that gets my goat, because the reality for the most part is that just because they are open about sex, people tend to be more picky because they know what they want.....

best plan?

get yourself to a good swingers club on a party day / night and get involved in the social side .... I hear Isis in Leeds is small but fun - or why not pop over the hills to manchester where there are loads

just say im from york and i need sex (works for people in aberdeen im told )

"just say im from york and i need sex (works for people in aberdeen im told )"

Too late. All the people who needed sex are already in Aberdeen. You must move quicker!

» Add a new message to this topic