FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female wanting to try a strapon...advice please x

Female wanting to try a strapon...advice please x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right, before you say anything, i have researched all the strapon threads on the forums, but have only found guys wanting to be fucked with one, and no advice for females wanting to use one...so here goes.

Im rather curious to try this, have a couple of willing partners, but have no idea what im doing really, which type to buy, so any advice would be very much appreciated ladies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im also in the same position, female friend of mine asked me the other day if she could buy a strap on off me (im a "rep" for ann summers) and if we could use it the next time im in plymouth to see them, but like you have never used one and all the threads seem to be guys asking to have one used on them. Hope you find some advice!

Lucy x

whos going to the first single male to say you can do me with it haha always at least 1 !

I would also like to find some advice on the subject. I am scared that I could hurt someone!!

Well as a gay single fem who uses them on others, i go for the best ones rather than the cheapest with an.option of a vibrating one and different attatchments, ann summers are good x

ever try googling strap on for men and see what comes up?

Oh and go for the jelly like ones not the really hard platic ones, you want one that feels good the hard ones can hurt x

It all depends on what you are going to use it for and who you are going to use it on.

There are plenty of dildos and harnesses out there on the market but you need to make sure you chose the right one for you.

The technique of using a strap on comes naturally, even to us womenfolk!

Have fun xx

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

"It all depends on what you are going to use it for and who you are going to use it on.

There are plenty of dildos and harnesses out there on the market but you need to make sure you chose the right one for you.

The technique of using a strap on comes naturally, even to us womenfolk!

Have fun xx"

added bounus,. a bloody good work out for the hips and tummy area, lol

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

was going to reply to you privatly since I have advice to offer but it's blocked

if any femal wonts to try a strap on them pleasse send me a message

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"

added bounus,. a bloody good work out for the hips and tummy area, lol "

That sounds like a fab reason to try one

watch what they are made of ,

i have a double one but it means the straps are used by 2 dildo bits and they are weak , also the black rubs off when well used so i have to put condoms on it,

the angle of the dildo varies depending on the weight of the dildo, so big heavy one will drop down more and often needs more pressure to keep in

also the straps holding it need to be ok for the job so to speak weight to strenght ratio

hope this helps

ohhh also yes my butt if free for use , had to get that bit in xx

hahaha thanks for the advice so far guys (and to the two wanted use of one, duly noted )

I have seen the strapless ones and was thinking they might be a better option for me, as Im a size 22 so a strap may not fit around me...have any of you lovely ladies tried those? x

Have also tried to PM you personally but you have Women blocked - as a curvy lady I have found the harness ones OK - think you need stability with it - PM me if you want some more info x

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

It's best to go for a decent, quality one that is more expensive. One with a good harness so it won't slip.

Using one is harder work than you think, but it's fun

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

j has one,,its a bit big,but we found with some lube and patience it works just fine,lots of play before hand works great,dont be afraid of just playing with it first aswell to get used to it,,

if you want to message us with your requirements size lenght etc,,we will find one for you

Bit late to the party but Shh! in London are a women only sex shop and are really helpful. Silicone dildos are the best but aren't cheap. As for the harnesses, leather and straps are a must in my opinion and I'd advise an o ring attachment rather than the vac-u-loc system.

As for advice on technique, slow and relaxing with lots of lube and work up to it using fingers, plugs etc. In my experience, the angles are the key esp if there is a height difference.

Of course, it would be remiss of me not to take the opportunity to practice/coach/mentor

By *empting tartCouple  over a year ago

stamford

yeh sh!! in london is great...you can actually try them on ..dont worry the sales assistant does it every day! all different sizes so dont worry...hope this help

"Right, before you say anything, i have researched all the strapon threads on the forums, but have only found guys wanting to be fucked with one, and no advice for females wanting to use one...so here goes.

Im rather curious to try this, have a couple of willing partners, but have no idea what im doing really, which type to buy, so any advice would be very much appreciated ladies."

An ex of mine wanted to try this a few years back and as we were loved up I dutifully obliged. She did all her research via lovehoney - both in terms of buying one but they also have forums where similar questions to yours popped up regularly. Think there was even an advice video! Good luck - have to admit it was fun - and no i'm not gonna be that guy who volunteers! lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Bit late to the party but Shh! in London are a women only sex shop and are really helpful. Silicone dildos are the best but aren't cheap. As for the harnesses, leather and straps are a must in my opinion and I'd advise an o ring attachment rather than the vac-u-loc system.

"

Agrees would also recommend Shh.....got my ones from there

"hahaha thanks for the advice so far guys (and to the two wanted use of one, duly noted )

I have seen the strapless ones and was thinking they might be a better option for me, as Im a size 22 so a strap may not fit around me...have any of you lovely ladies tried those? x"

I was going to send you a pm- but I'm blocked. I haven't used one of the strapless ones, but I have a regular strap on that fits me & I'm about the same size. Let me know if you want the name.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

"I have seen the strapless ones and was thinking they might be a better option for me, as Im a size 22 so a strap may not fit around me...have any of you lovely ladies tried those? x"

Yes I bought a strapless one not long ago, great if you have really good pelvic muscles, to hold your end in place, but I found it was quite heavy so difficult to use without holding it in place.for added support find a harness that will take various size dildos. practice is also the answer. fun trying it out in different positions

Well I'm not an expert but I can shed some light on this...

Not everyone is keen on this strap on idea and for me it works because I have pre ejaculation problem.

I bought and have a few strapons varying from size and price I paid for them.

Usually the best ones are the ones that are not hollow but it's not the case always.

I've always washed them thoroughly after use or have used condoms....

Never did think there was much of a market for this on this site

mine is shh and it's lush

Okay lol

Well its finally arrived!!

I went for this vibrating strapless one in the end...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

It looks awesome, feels awesome, all i need to do now is fast forward to the end of the month when i meet my first victim and give him a good seeing to!! I do hope he's ready for me hehehe!

Excellent news.. Have fun with that....

I'm up in Glasgow this weekend and was hoping to meet a couple for some strapon fun but it looks like they bailed and are unverified... Sad face...

Would be happy to go strapon shopping if anyone fancied...

any ladies can use a strap on on me if u like xxx

Tried and tested and i think he rather enjoyed it hehe

A bit tricky to use and try and keep inside me, but im sure i will soon get the hang of it....NEXT!!!

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

is this the front of the queue ?

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

R has been on the receiving end of a vibrating one, it had a control on a wire, and she was able to vary the speed while her girlfriend was doing the business - no idea what make it was. Another friend had one of these strapless ones with one cock-shaped end and another end that fitted behind the pubic bone, which worked OK. She doesn't have a strap-on herself as she prefers her double-ender; that was from Anne Summers.

"is this the front of the queue ? "

Why yes it is...let me take your coat

im all for it

HHHmmmm I have tried it but want bigger

"I would also like to find some advice on the subject. I am scared that I could hurt someone!!"

You might! ...but then surely that's the point isn't it?

well i hope to use my strap on with another woman very soon , so if anyone has any advice at all please pm me. paige xxx

hi i would gladly fuck you with my strap on but your too far away and why you are not getting any respounce from bi females ....is that you have block females from contacting you

any bi femal in south east kent that can travel or a cple with bi fem ill only be too glad to use my strap on them x

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

I have used a strapon,on three bi females and they all have enjoyed it.two of them used it on me and i must say it is a big turn on,my husband always films our sessions and watching two women in lingerie pounding each other is very erotic..believe me.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I was lucky enough to experience receiving a strap-on from my ex and would definitely recommend a medium stiffness silicon dildo. It needs to be rigid enough to allow some force through it when thrusting but still have enough flex or it will be more pain than pleasure.

Personally I like the vac-u-lock system, but that's more to do with how well they mount on the rocker, I would however suggest that the fit of the harness is more important than the type dildo mount.

This is a rather unique thread and interesting

I (wrongly) assumed that any woman that wanted to try a strap on with another person be it female or male would be spoilt for choice.

I know there are lots of fellas that like it and I assume lots of woman do too, but not every bodies cup of tea just as its not every fellas cup of tea

I have used a jelly one in the past and started smaller and worked up.

the only thing is it hardly gets used anymore, and I would love to find a lady to use one on me (as seems most guys would) but i have to content myself for now

I do hope you got sorted and you enjoyed it

Can I be cheeky and ask if any female wants to try her hand being a top or at domination let me know

» Add a new message to this topic