FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > DOGGING LOCTIONS IN LONDON

DOGGING LOCTIONS IN LONDON

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know any dogging locations in London?

I just want to watch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 16:56:45]

By *TUDLY_GOOD_FUCKMan  over a year ago

mansfield

Hi Jay.

No one will post dogging locations in a forum bud.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Anyone know any dogging locations in London?

I just want to watch"

It's against forums rules to post site locations in Fab. People might discuss them privately with you, or you could potentially arrange private outdoors meetings with others etc. Good luck!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People can ask for locations in the forums, they will have to mail them to the OP though.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"People can ask for locations in the forums, they will have to mail them to the OP though."

Thank you!

Otherwise how does anybody 'make first contact' not everybody has ESP studly.

I just want to watch"

I'm told Battersea is quite good

Wolf

Battersea dogs home

mansfield

That's quiet correct dan

It's all over the Internet now days so google

May remove the need for ESP

Woking-ish

"That's quiet correct dan

It's all over the Internet now days so google

May remove the need for ESP "

What is all over the internet?

Woking-ish

I just want to watch

I'm told Battersea is quite good

Wolf

"

For pussy too!

mansfield

Dogging locations dan,

They are easy to find via google.

Woking-ish

"Dogging locations dan,

They are easy to find via google. "

No they are not, none of the sites I go to are or have been mentioned on the sites that Google throws up, in fact I have tried a few of those places and there has never been anybody there, with one exception, A3 over the road from wisley, full of gays hundreds, oh and policemen.

So that place is of no use and is known to be no good by most people.

So in my experience Google is useless for dogging.

mansfield

Google not totaly useless as you DID find a dogging site dan, it just wasn't to your requirements.

I have to say dan that you seem to have your panties up in a bunch about this dogging location thing.

May I remind you, as to my original statement to the OP that no one will give out dogging locations in an open forum.

Also against site rules too.

I was just trying to help the guy out.

AS per usual everything in the forums no matter how trivial turns in to a heated debate or argument. jeez.

Note to self must stop posting in forums

I'll back Studly up on this one.

Dogging has had a bad time recently because of people mentioning locations, that's one of the main reasons people who go dogging won't give out places.

There are other ways of finding people and places, like actually getting out and about. If you find a good place for playing it will be a bonus, just keep that place to yourself for safety reasons.

The reason so many places listed on the net are shut, is because the spots have been over exposed and closed due to, too many undesireables going up there to ruin peoples fun.

The key to good dogging is patience and politeness and playing your cards close to your chest.

Head out, have fun and play safe.

It's worked for us

clubs....you can watch all the fucking you like.

Some clubs even have a garden if you like the outdoors...

And then you can meet people, chat, and find out where to go dogging...

mansfield

Thankyou mr Artful,

Your absolutly correct as usual

It's such a shame that many good places are shutting due to the amount of eejuts spoiling it

Causing extra policeing and mantainence.

I understand that things have a natural cycle

But it most definitly has been accelerated by

Internet presence and information.

I guess I am a little bitter because I have such fond memories of the good old days

And can't help defend what little we have left.

mansfield

Hi Robert.

Yeah I hear a few clubs are doing the same,

I have a club local to me and their are having a car in the car park for that purpose. I'll be the first to dog it lol

Woking-ish

"I'll back Studly up on this one.

Dogging has had a bad time recently because of people mentioning locations, that's one of the main reasons people who go dogging won't give out places.

There are other ways of finding people and places, like actually getting out and about. If you find a good place for playing it will be a bonus, just keep that place to yourself for safety reasons.

The reason so many places listed on the net are shut, is because the spots have been over exposed and closed due to, too many undesireables going up there to ruin peoples fun.

The key to good dogging is patience and politeness and playing your cards close to your chest.

It's worked for us "

Well I agree with you on this, but my objection with Studly, is that he virtually jumped on this op and even harsher on the other thread where apparently mentioning the huge amount land between bagshot, windlesham and bracknell!

It seems as far as he is concerned we are not allowed to even discuss the subject! Nobody me or either ops mentioned actual specific locations, in my case deliberately. But I'm still accused of breaking forum rules,

Far from it. All I'm trying to do is talk about dogging in a forum about that subject.

Or is that not allowed.

mansfield

Actaly if you read up dan you was the one that was so quick to jump in.

All I said to the OP was hey bud no one will post dogging locations in a forum.

That's all I said end of.

I never accused the OP of posting any dogging locations.

Nor have I accused you of posting any definitive dogging locations.

But what you did do was to mention other places to go try dogging which is fine btw and not against the forum rules

but you did it to wind the situation up a little more.

You are the one I am accusing of making a mountain out of a mole hill sir.

Shall we waste the rest of our lives having a heated debate about this?

Or shall we agree to disagree and move on

Th what the site is intended for... Having fun

Hi if any one would like to pm me dogging locations around london i would be very gratefull will be working down here for a few months been dogging round london before but some of the locations that i had researched were rubbish and absoultey no good for dogging why people say they are good dogging locations is beyond me some where mega public and well lit? Others were just empty no sign of anything i only want to watch get naked and crack one out, not bothered about joining in.

Hope some one can help all the parks that are mentioned are locked and have alcatraz fences round them? I am in wimbledon tonight if any one is intrested, in being watched.

Woking-ish

"Actaly if you read up dan you was the one that was so quick to jump in.

But what you did do was to mention other places to go try dogging which is fine btw and not against the forum rules

"

I quite agree that is the point of the site, to have fun!

What I can't understand is your negative attitude to dogging, instead of jumping on threads saying NO ONE POSTS SITES IN OPEN FORUM, why don't you try to be a little helpful?

you say you didn't acuse me of posting site locations, but when I stated there were many suitable sites near the OP your not vey possitive answer was:

"Yes and I'm betting a fair few more are heading for bracknel, windlesham and bagshot"

which was quite frankly daft, and did nothing to answer the OP's question.

you then acussed me of winding up the situation a little more? I'm not sure how, I tried and am still trying to add information to the discussion, within the site rules. which is possibly why the OP on the other thread PM'd me to ask why locations were not allowed to be put up, i gave him the answer.

I am not interested in have a debate with you about this matter but it seems the only thing you're more interested in than arguing; is having the last word. I can see no other reason for the above quoted response.

Can we please get back to answering the OP's question,

to the OP, there are many sites suitable in the london area, it is as has been sated here before that it probably best to find an interested couple and organise a meet in a place they are comfortable, when they know you they might be more interested in trying what would be an unknown site to them.

As with everything on this site the lady is in charge, make her comfortable and then you can have some fun.

good luck.

"Actaly if you read up dan you was the one that was so quick to jump in.

I quite agree that is the point of the site, to have fun!

What I can't understand is your negative attitude to dogging, instead of jumping on threads saying NO ONE POSTS SITES IN OPEN FORUM, why don't you try to be a little helpful?

you say you didn't acuse me of posting site locations, but when I stated there were many suitable sites near the OP your not vey possitive answer was:

"Yes and I'm betting a fair few more are heading for bracknel, windlesham and bagshot"

which was quite frankly daft, and did nothing to answer the OP's question.

you then acussed me of winding up the situation a little more? I'm not sure how, I tried and am still trying to add information to the discussion, within the site rules. which is possibly why the OP on the other thread PM'd me to ask why locations were not allowed to be put up, i gave him the answer.

I am not interested in have a debate with you about this matter but it seems the only thing you're more interested in than arguing; is having the last word. I can see no other reason for the above quoted response.

Can we please get back to answering the OP's question,

to the OP, there are many sites suitable in the london area, it is as has been sated here before that it probably best to find an interested couple and organise a meet in a place they are comfortable, when they know you they might be more interested in trying what would be an unknown site to them.

As with everything on this site the lady is in charge, make her comfortable and then you can have some fun.

good luck.

"

Studly has been dogging many, many years and knows the score and then some!

He is as genuine as anyone could wish for and could teach the armchair doggers a multitute of manners and decorum.

He isn't argumentative in the slightest, he just pointed a few flaws in the posts.

Take a leaf out of his book and move on to more important things

Woking-ish

I'm sure he is experienced, why doesn't he share some of his wisdom, instead of being negative. Add to the debate not close it down.

I started my swinging via dogging, but moved on to the club around 7 or so years ago.. I feel dogging is done, sites are too hard to find or ruined by being exposed by the media or boyracers.

I live over by Epping forest.. where you would think it would be easy to find doggers, if you want to waste a tank of fuel trying to find some your welcome, I would rather go to a swingers club and have a good night out then go around in circles all night.

"I'm sure he is experienced, why doesn't he share some of his wisdom, instead of being negative. Add to the debate not close it down.

"

A good dogger wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by mentioning locations etc.

Loose lips sinks ships.

If you wanted to keep something as trouble free and friendly as possible, would you jepardise it?

If you took a woman out to somewhere quiet, would you want chavs, dirty old men, ill-mannered people surrounding you and groping at your woman?

This is a scenario we have seen time and time again when people arrange to be at locations and then get harrassed by all and sundry.

The other end of the spectrum is the fact, not everyone likes people going dogging and will do anything they can do disrupt and damage dogging locations and the people there. We have seen this happen time and again.

We NEVER give locations to ANYONE!

More and more dogging places are closing weekly due to over exposure from the media and internet.

There was no negativity from studly's posts, it's how you have misread them.

Woking-ish

"I'm sure he is experienced, why doesn't he share some of his wisdom, instead of being negative. Add to the debate not close iti down.

A good dogger wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by mentioning locations etc.

Loose lips sinks ships.

If you wanted to keep something as trouble free and friendly as possible, would you jepardise it?

If you took a woman out to somewhere quiet, would you want chavs, dirty old men, ill-mannered people surrounding you and groping at your woman?

This is a scenario we have seen time and time again when people arrange to be at locations and then get harrassed by all and sundry.

The other end of the spectrum is the fact, not everyone likes people going dogging and will do anything they can do disrupt and damage dogging locations and the people there. We have seen this happen time and again.

We NEVER give locations to ANYONE!

More and more dogging places are closing weekly due to over exposure from the media and internet.

There was no negativity from studly's posts, it's how you have misread them.

"

What are you on about, nobody is giving out locations, if you mean mentioning three towns and think that is mentioning locations then your nuts, how can anybody get specific locations from that I don't know.

When I go out dogging, it is prearranged, I agree the location with the other party/parties. I have to do this otherwise we would never meet, this is not done in open forum, it is done privately.

Unless you go out on spec, then you have to give a location to someone.

This doesn't mean you can't talk about it in open forum, in generalised terms if you have experience, you can share it with those who don't so that they learn and don't become the chavs you talk about.

They are asking for our help, you can do this without mentioning exact times and locations. If you don't want to help why add a post?

I just want to watch"

The OP asked the question above.

The replies he got were along the lines nobody would give locations in an open forum.

I replied to others as well as yourself in the thread.

After 17 odd years dogging we have seen drastic changes and feel its only right to preserve what's left of a once thriving hobby.

What you do isn't dogging to us, its just outdoor swinging/meeting.

At the end of the day its horses for courses.

If I was you I would re-read the thread to see where you have misinterpreted some of the posts.

Woking-ish

Once again you miss the point, apart from telling me, what I do isn't dogging, you concentrate on moaning about the reduced opportunities for dogging and or at people who weren't ever going to reveal openly, good places.

Look at Sophieslut and the other guy who's asking for contact, they are being positive and helpful. We all want dogging to thrive, but I'm sorry but simply re-reading negative posts is not going to change them into helpful ones.

I don't see the problem in openly discussing dogging, and encouraging interested people to get started.

In my opinion your attitude and studly's to stop any kind of discussion is only going to stop activity quicker than the police might manage.

"Once again you miss the point, apart from telling me, what I do isn't dogging, you concentrate on moaning about the reduced opportunities for dogging and or at people who weren't ever going to reveal openly, good places.

Look at Sophieslut and the other guy who's asking for contact, they are being positive and helpful. We all want dogging to thrive, but I'm sorry but simply re-reading negative posts is not going to change them into helpful ones.

I don't see the problem in openly discussing dogging, and encouraging interested people to get started.

In my opinion your attitude and studly's to stop any kind of discussion is only going to stop activity quicker than the police might manage.

"

You poor misguided fool!!

Be sure that police will have membership on many sites so as to keep their finger on the pulse to possible locations so as to eliminate them as possible public nuisances. what worse thing then than to broadcast any sites on forums and give intelligence on a plate.

Far better than just a few know of many locations than many know of just a few, so that every man and his dog doesn't go there, the boy racers don't go there, and ultimately people who live in the area aren't blatently aware of all the noise and rubbish that goes from letting all and sundry know the locations.

I'd rather go to a quiet spot than a busy one. Too many times in the past I've turned up just as the police roll up double crewed to catch people napping (and now on cycles from several angles at once too ).

I've been to some marvellous sites that are undisturbed by the masses and a joy to walk round naked and long may that continue.

Wolf

" Be sure that police will have membership on many sites so as to keep their finger on the pulse to possible locations so as to eliminate them as possible public nuisances. what worse thing then than to broadcast any sites on forums and give intelligence on a plate.

Far better than just a few know of many locations than many know of just a few, so that every man and his dog doesn't go there, the boy racers don't go there, and ultimately people who live in the area aren't blatently aware of all the noise and rubbish that goes from letting all and sundry know the locations.

I'd rather go to a quiet spot than a busy one. Too many times in the past I've turned up just as the police roll up double crewed to catch people napping (and now on cycles from several angles at once too ).

I've been to some marvellous sites that are undisturbed by the masses and a joy to walk round naked and long may that continue.

Wolf

"

AMEN!

Woking-ish

" Be sure that police will have membership on many sites so as to keep their finger on the pulse to possible locations so as to eliminate them as possible public nuisances. what worse thing then than to broadcast any sites on forums and give intelligence on a plate.

Wolf

AMEN! "

I quite agree wolf, couldn't have put it better, however, how does that stop us talking about the joys of it here.

The consequences of revealing locations has been said about six times here and nobody is arguing about it. That's the problem, on this thread that's all anybody is saying!

Getting personal about it is probably breaking the rules as much revealing locations.

However it seems that nobody wants to talk about dogging, just repeating over and over the same dogma, without any other points of interest.

mansfield

Dan I see nothing negative about my reply to the OP.

I said Hi Jay ( no negativity there)

No one will post dogging locations in a forum bud.

Notice I said bud at the end...

Where is the negativity there.

Incidentally the OP started a new thread asking the same question to whitch my reply was the same.

I have no prob with a general location but as you said you mentioned the places DELIBERATELY.

All my intention was ever to do was to stop another newbie posting a location, which has been done many times before.

Woking-ish

I did not mention any location deliberately or otherwise.

Try again.

"I did not mention any location deliberately or otherwise.

Try again.

"

If you are reading the posts negatively, that is how you are going to interpret them.

mansfield

Dan you accused me of jumping on the OP

I fail to see where.

I even ended the sentence with bud.

I was consice and straight to the point and informative.

Jeez I couldn't have been any kinder !!!

as I said eirlier I've not accused you of mentioning definitive digging locations.

In an earlier statement you said you deliberately mentioned bagshot ect.

And accuse me of jumping down the OP throat which I most certainly did NOT!!!

So to what purpose did you jump in???

To get a reaction of cause.

And you got one.

I'm not the one trying to get a reaction,

I'm just defending my original statement

To the OP

May I just say dan I've been on this site since it started and in that time I e never had an argument with any one.

In the forums or by mail.

I've never had an argument, at parties, private meets, clubs or dogging.

As mr artful so kindly pointed out I'm not an argumentative person.

It seems that in the forums some peope hang off your every word, dismantle it twist it and fabricate

Facts.

[Removed by poster at 01/03/12 19:26:15]

I have to admit from reading this thread i do agree with the OP.

(Which is unusual for me )

As most people that know us will already know, we are very big doggers, been all over the country dogging and have been at it for nearly 9 years, up until 12 months ago.

We gave up because dogging was not dogging no more, it was too well known full of boy racers and coppers, i could go on and on about the reasons.

Dogging is still alive and kicking but its had to go further under ground and the people in the know will guard it with there lives because they know how easily and how quickly a spot can be ruined.

What i would suggest to the OP is do it the good old fashioned way, get in your car, find a map, and go for a drive, if your lucky you may stumble upon some treasures.

Kat x x

"I have to admit from reading this thread i do agree with the OP.

As most people that know us will already know, we are very big doggers, been all over the country dogging and have been at it for nearly 9 years, up until 12 months ago.

We gave up because dogging was not dogging no more, it was too well known full of boy racers and coppers, i could go on and on about the reasons.

Dogging is still alive and kicking but its had to go further under ground and the people in the know will guard it with there lives because they know how easily and how quickly a spot can be ruined.

What i would suggest to the OP is do it the good old fashioned way, get in your car, find a map, and go for a drive, if your lucky you may stumble upon some treasures.

Kat x x"

That's the way we have always done it

Woking-ish

"Dan you accused me of jumping on the OP

I fail to see where.

I even ended the sentence with bud.

I was consice and straight to the point and informative.

Jeez I couldn't have been any kinder !!!

as I said eirlier I've not accused you of mentioning definitive digging locations.

In an earlier statement you said you deliberately mentioned bagshot ect.

And accuse me of jumping down the OP throat which I most certainly did NOT!!!

So to what purpose did you jump in???

To get a reaction of cause.

And you got one.

I'm not the one trying to get a reaction,

I'm just defending my original statement

To the OP

May I just say dan I've been on this site since it started and in that time I e never had an argument with any one.

In the forums or by mail.

I've never had an argument, at parties, private meets, clubs or dogging.

As mr artful so kindly pointed out I'm not an argumentative person.

It seems that in the forums some peope hang off your every word, dismantle it twist it and fabricate

Facts.

"

Dear Studly,

I'm sure you have been dogging for years and never had an argument with anybody ( I hope what we are having here is a discussion) nobody has said you had. My point all along has been to add to the debate. You ask where is the negativity; well i'll have one last go at pointing it out;

On three separate threads about dogging, you have come in and said nobody will give out locations in open forum, it is a negative statement because it states what people will 'not' do. That aside, you do not add anything informative, in this thread alone you made EIGHT posts, seven of them directed at me or the OP and only ONE had a positive comment, something about a car in a club for doggers.

Lots of other people including me had positive things to say hopefully helpful to all readers (except plod of course), even Rugby's statement of fact was put in a positive way. The only reaction I want to see is more people adding to this and other threads and an expanding dogging population.

You say you want to keep dogging alive (liked the good old days, if i remember it correctly) but bluntly stating what not to do is more likely to put people off than encourage them. Sophieslut, youandmeforfun, and knicks all put in extra information that adds colour to the thread. If we frighten everybody off Studly, you and me might end up being the only two doggers left, no offence but I really don't want to watch you by yourself! (and I'm sure viceversa!)

As for going out on spec it is fine for a couple to do, a little more dangerous for a single man, which is why i suggested to the OP he might be better off finding a couple first and making an arrangement, it should save things getting dangerous and involving plod.

Whether it is real dogging is a matter of opinion. Personally i don't want to scare genuine vanilla couples or get arrested.

Dogging is fun and long may it be so.

mansfield

Just to be informative and positive here,

In my opinion the best way is to find a spot where a few cars park up at night and talk to people.

Doggers on slack nights will stand chatting about old or last weeks conquests and give out other dogging locations and best times to see or get action and who maybe where and when.

So very soon if your prepared to put in some leg work and effort you will build up a network of dogging friends and a wider field to play.

As for dogging etiquette, just from my own experience of cause it to...

Don't spot a couple and park in thier ashtray,

Give them a little space and time.

Generally approach the drivers side as usualy the male half is driving.

Speak to him then both of them.

(what you looking for) will probably get you nowhere.

Take time to get to know them and how they operatete and why they are there ie looking for other cpls, to see a show or looking for the odd guy or two to spice things up.

It may be thier first time too and may be as nervous and cautious as you are so a few jokes and friendly banter may releave some tension.

You don't have to go straight in for a sexual encounter on that particular evening, if the cpl enjoy dogging they will be back and you have made the experience an enjoyable one and will be remembered as that nice friendly fun chap.

Finally. Don't leave litter or used condoms laying around. It causes complaints and extra police presence.

Don't run cpls ragged from dogging spot to dogging spot.

Try and keep away from boy racers, the two don't mix and will in most cases end in tears.

Try and pe nice to the Rozzers after all they were people once

Connoisseur100, hope you have learnt something from Studly's POSITIVE post and advice.

If all single male doggers were like him then the dogging world would be a better, happier place and the now defunct and closed places would still be thriving.

At the end of the day it's anyones game but not everyones same ideals as we all go for our own reasons and all have different ways of doing things, all we have to do is use common courtesy, common sense, good manners and treat people as you would if you met them in civvy street.

You catch more bee's with sugar than vinegar.

mansfield

The thing is that the OP

Didn't ask for dogging info or etiquette.

Should he had have done I would have given it readily and freely.

The OP asked for locations.

For my own personal reasons I would not give any dogging locations to single guys through any web site. I'm even cautious giving locations to cpls unless I know that they are 100% genuine.

Dan stated that all I had to say was negative. I don't see it or feel that way at all.

I just stated a fact.

You may give out locations via the internet and that's your choice. I however don't.

So let's just agree to disagree in this instance.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

It's worked for us "

Studlys response did seem unhelpful to be fair he could have just told the OP to ask people to pm any know site they frequent in his area

It's worked for us

Studlys response did seem unhelpful to be fair he could have just told the OP to ask people to pm any know site they frequent in his area "

It all depends how the person reading any threads/replies interprets them.

To read something and hear the same statements can be worlds apart

mansfield

"

Studlys response did seem unhelpful to be fair he could have just told the OP to ask people to pm any know site they frequent in his area "

Hi Sam. I assure you that unhelpfullness was not my intention,

As I pointed out to dan the reason for my informative and direct response was to stop some newbie posting a location in response, which I might add has happened on a few occasions.

Although the location post will be taken down

By admin it's all too late by then.

Secondly the OP could have asked for people to pm him.

Lastly what is the point of me telling the OP

To message people for dogging locations,

You and I both know what the outcome of that will be (delete button) at best.

I'm just being factual and realistic.

I respect your opinion and input Sam.

Woking-ish

"Just to be informative and positive here,

In my opinion the best way is to find a spot where a few cars park up at night and talk to people.

Doggers on slack nights will stand chatting about old or last weeks conquests and give out other dogging locations and best times to see or get action and who maybe where and when.

So very soon if your prepared to put in some leg work and effort you will build up a network of dogging friends and a wider field to play.

As for dogging etiquette, just from my own experience of cause it to...

Don't spot a couple and park in thier ashtray,

Give them a little space and time.

Generally approach the drivers side as usualy the male half is driving.

Speak to him then both of them.

(what you looking for) will probably get you nowhere.

Take time to get to know them and how they operatete and why they are there ie looking for other cpls, to see a show or looking for the odd guy or two to spice things up.

It may be thier first time too and may be as nervous and cautious as you are so a few jokes and friendly banter may releave some tension.

You don't have to go straight in for a sexual encounter on that particular evening, if the cpl enjoy dogging they will be back and you have made the experience an enjoyable one and will be remembered as that nice friendly fun chap.

Finally. Don't leave litter or used condoms laying around. It causes complaints and extra police presence.

Don't run cpls ragged from dogging spot to dogging spot.

Try and keep away from boy racers, the two don't mix and will in most cases end in tears.

Try and pe nice to the Rozzers after all they were people once

"

Wow, I blown away, humour too!

Isn't that better?

Woking-ish

"Connoisseur100, hope you have learnt something from Studly's POSITIVE post and advice.

If all single male doggers were like him then the dogging world would be a better, happier place and the now defunct and closed places would still be thriving.

At the end of the day it's anyones game but not everyones same ideals as we all go for our own reasons and all have different ways of doing things, all we have to do is use common courtesy, common sense, good manners and treat people as you would if you met them in civvy street.

"

Personally I don't try to catch bees at all, but whatever floats your boat, yes I thought Studly's positive post was very good, don't you think it was better than his first?

I didn't 'learn' anything as you put it but hopefully the OP and other readers did. I think he has made great use of his experience.

Maybe dogging has a future after all.

"Connoisseur100, hope you have learnt something from Studly's POSITIVE post and advice.

Personally I don't try to catch bees at all, but whatever floats your boat, yes I thought Studly's positive post was very good, don't you think it was better than his first?

I didn't 'learn' anything as you put it but hopefully the OP and other readers did. I think he has made great use of his experience.

"

I know what Studly meant and how it was to be taken that's why I backed him up.

How long have you been dogging btw? Maybe youcould give us all some tips and advice

Woking-ish

"But hopefully the OP and other readers did. I think he has made great use of his experience.

How long have you been dogging btw? Maybe youcould give us all some tips and advice "

About eight years now, haven't been arrested yet! Lol, as for advice, I wouldn't presume to give you advice, but when I see a thread that's asking for help I'm happy to add my point. It all keeps people interested, and more interested people means more doggers having fun.

Don't you agree?

"But hopefully the OP and other readers did. I think he has made great use of his experience.

How long have you been dogging btw? Maybe youcould give us all some tips and advice

About eight years now, haven't been arrested yet! Lol, as for advice, I wouldn't presume to give you advice, but when I see a thread that's asking for help I'm happy to add my point. It all keeps people interested, and more interested people means more doggers having fun.

Don't you agree?

"

I'm all for people having fun and frolics while out dogging.

What we are not for is the information that gets thrown around the internet that discloses locations/areas and people being put at risk.

Having had several altercations at dogging sites with undesireables (knives being drawn, wheel braces, breaker bars, cars being used as weapons and other things too) safety is always first and foremost on our agenda when we go out.

After 17 years of visiting locations (all done without the aid of the internet) we have seen the decline of our favourite past time and locations closed.

Keeping things fun and trouble free means keeping your cards close to your chest to ensure yours and others safety, hence the reason Studly said "Hi Jay.

No one will post dogging locations in a forum bud. "

Nothing negative in that statement, just some advice.

I've been on my own to locations on foot, and on a bike, and I've heard stories similar to what arty has said... I'd rather go in stealth and leave in stealth too, without lots of noise or attention, and just get on with the job. If others displayed the same level of responsibility when they had the whereabouts of these places then there wouldn't be a problem. You can't be surprised that people are cagey when those sort of things happen, and they do routinely. Those that want to know will do in time.

Personal safety is top priority, and one reason I have to think very hard about going now.

Wolf

"I've been on my own to locations on foot, and on a bike, and I've heard stories similar to what arty has said... I'd rather go in stealth and leave in stealth too, without lots of noise or attention, and just get on with the job. If others displayed the same level of responsibility when they had the whereabouts of these places then there wouldn't be a problem. You can't be surprised that people are cagey when those sort of things happen, and they do routinely. Those that want to know will do in time.

Personal safety is top priority, and one reason I have to think very hard about going now.

Wolf

"

In all the time we have been going and these things happening to us it makes you realise that playing safe doesn't always mean wearing a condom lol

There is fun to be had and hope everyone continues to do so

"

There is fun to be had and hope everyone continues to do so "

absolutely - besides, best nocturnal warm weather outdoor sport there is

Wolf

"

There is fun to be had and hope everyone continues to do so

absolutely - besides, best nocturnal warm weather outdoor sport there is

Wolf

"

Abso-fuckin-lutely!!

mansfield

"

Isn't that better?

"

Hi again Dan, hope you have had a good day

Readin your above statement I could read that as somewhat patronising and condescending and may pop round for a pat on the head or just wait for my blue Peter badge, just to clarify that was a joke btw.

The problem with reading txt is that you can interpret how you wish, I feel that that is what as happened here to my reply to the OP.

Your quiet correct though I do have a great sense of humour, as comes across in my profile which I'm presuming you have read by now.

Amidst all the debate about dogging we are all aiming for one thing and that's to keep dogging alive and kicking in our own way.

We are experiencing sites locked down tighter than a nuns chuff same as you and what little is left over populated and spoiled.

We are all experienced doggers so maybe together we can look for a solution if there is one.

Mr artful and mrs lovely arse are the the ones to look up to, they go out in a foot of snow come rain or shine, they have the tenacity of a badger and a doggedness pasion to keep dogging alive. Through out the years these guys have put up with everything that's been trown at them, including bricks and knives and still continue to battle on where most would give up.

Pure admiration in my book

mansfield

"I've been on my own to locations on foot, and on a bike, and I've heard stories similar to what arty has said... I'd rather go in stealth and leave in stealth too, without lots of noise or attention, and just get on with the job. If others displayed the same level of responsibility when they had the whereabouts of these places then there wouldn't be a problem. You can't be surprised that people are cagey when those sort of things happen, and they do routinely. Those that want to know will do in time.

Wolf

"

I totaly agree wolf, I go out alone mostly or take a lady if I'm lucky. Some nights can be quiet testy but it's those nights when everything come together perfectly that keeps you hooked

"

Isn't that better?

Hi again Dan, hope you have had a good day

Readin your above statement I could read that as somewhat patronising and condescending and may pop round for a pat on the head or just wait for my blue Peter badge, just to clarify that was a joke btw.

The problem with reading txt is that you can interpret how you wish, I feel that that is what as happened here to my reply to the OP.

Your quiet correct though I do have a great sense of humour, as comes across in my profile which I'm presuming you have read by now.

Amidst all the debate about dogging we are all aiming for one thing and that's to keep dogging alive and kicking in our own way.

We are experiencing sites locked down tighter than a nuns chuff same as you and what little is left over populated and spoiled.

We are all experienced doggers so maybe together we can look for a solution if there is one.

Mr artful and mrs lovely arse are the the ones to look up to, they go out in a foot of snow come rain or shine, they have the tenacity of a badger and a doggedness pasion to keep dogging alive. Through out the years these guys have put up with everything that's been trown at them, including bricks and knives and still continue to battle on where most would give up.

Pure admiration in my book

"

Why thank you Mr Studly (your tenner is in the post)

We try our best but aren't as dedicated as some we know (bless em!!)

What makes dogging and it's locations fun and safe are the people who conduct themselves accordingly and there are some of the kindest, politest, most respectfull people you could wish to meet at these places and long may they do so.

It just takes common sense, courtesy and discretion to keep our hobby going

Woking-ish

You're right there can not be any voice inflections in written communications, which is why I write what I mean, no hidden meanings or condescension. When I said wow, I'm blown away, I meant it was good. You included humour as well.

I would have thought you might have noticed this.

Yes dogging has had its problems, I have experienced a few incidents I wish I hadn't. I changed the way I do things especially to avoid this. In the last five years I haven't seen any of the problems others are still experiencing. Maybe I'm lucky or maybe what I'm doing is right I don't know or care which.

We still have the thrill of possibly being caught & to quote wolf, frolicing about naked having fantastic sex.

On the other hand we don't see any other doggers either. But as you don't know if they are plod or other forms of trouble I'm not bothered.

We have to adapt or die as a group, the whole point of all my posts here is to open it up for discussion, with information about how it can go wrong, but also with emphasis on the good points.

So when Mr Artful to once again says your original post wasn't negative; after I had tried to explain exactly how it was, makes me think I'm banging my head against the proverbial brick wall.

Yes I have no doubt he is a good bloke and very experienced and all, I just disagree with his opinion. Constantly carping on about the negatives without even mentioning the joys is not going to do any of us any good. Without new entrants into this hobby there will be an ever diminishing number of participants. So why not be positive about it, perhaps we can improve things.

mansfield

If everything about Dogging was positive none of us would be having this discussion in the first place. It's the negative issues we are trying to work through. I'm not sure that a few people in one single forum could have much positive impact on dogging but we can but try and every little helps.

The local area in which mr Artful and I visit

And oddly call second home lol is a very well known place in the midlands and has many people visit it from far and wide.

I've met cpls and some singles as as far away as Scotland Wales Devon ect and at points have seen as many as 22 cpls out in one night. I've been out till 6am because I just couldn't bring my self to go home

I've also visited pretty much most places in the midlands and some further afield. I can only judge these other places on a one or two nights visit but nothing comes close to home

I have a motto which is... Our future is not a gift, but a reward for what we do now.

Woking-ish

I happily agree with you/your motto.

mansfield

So Dan, have most dogging spots in your area mostly been shut down and what's left not of much use?

One of the problems we are experiencing is that we used to have quiet a few car parks and spots and lots of places to hide away for a little private fun.

Now most have shut which is forcing doggers and boy racers, vanilla people together. And to the police advantage less to monitor. The police used to do a round most night which took a while to get around but now are back too soon with thier lovely big flood light that gives you stag eye.

But generaly that's all they did but now the Rozzers have stated to actualy move you on and I as I know Mr Artful and a few other avid Doggers have stood toe to toe with them and refused to move. To which we are quiet correct they couldn't do anything about it.

But on my last altication with the one lovely pleasant police man He said the following..... Because they have had so many local complaints and had local council meetings they have now slapped as ASBO on the place and failure to comply and move along (not to another car park he added ) was the reason he could arrest me and sempt very keen to do so, has the law changed ??? I'm not easily phased by them but have to admit I did on this occasion comply.

Maybe you or mr artful or any one reading this could shed a little light on this matter.

As far as I'm/we are aware the locations we frequent and others I've visited north and south, there doesn't (or wasn't) a set law for the police to act on unless there was open sexual activity or aggressive behaviour happening or any being reported.

We once had the riot act read to us and some of our friends by a police officer and he was quite demanding in his verbal warning to us that we must move on. We were sat talking to one another while we were having a brew but the funny thing was the policeman failed to see the woman 15-20ft away from him reclined on a picnic bench displaying how hard she could frig herself off with a bright pink vibro with a crowd of around half a dozen drooling blokes with their todgers out

The areas we use locally and further afield are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week to the public unless there is maintainence work being carried out.

We always leave these areas as we have found them and have even been known to tidy them up a bit.

Studly gave the best quote to abide to.

Woking-ish

As I said the places I use are the smaller little nooks and crannies where generally you can only get 2 or 3 cars in. Hence we haven't had plod trying to persuade you he can infact move you on, as far as I'm aware they can get watchers for watching if they can prove the watched either mind about it or where they were unaware of being observed. I believe they need a complaint to do anything to the 'performers'.

Of course I maybe wrong, but haven't seen plod at the wrong moment, as it were for more than five years. So things may have changed.

Another thing I don't use the same place more than once a quarter, hopefully this helps to stop it becoming 'known' to either police or boy racers and also less chance of annoying any neighbours.

mansfield

Your very lucky not to have much police presence where you are dan.

I've not found any clear law within the indecency act that apply to dogging other than a coplaint

Or being caught with your shreddies down.

I've asked an inspector and various policemen and get the same answer... Don't come dogging, it's unsafe.

Woking-ish

That's why I said I adapted my behaviour or evolved if you like, and so far it has proven to be a good idea........ touch wood.(as opposed to fuck in woods) lol

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"So Dan, have most dogging spots in your area mostly been shut down and what's left not of much use?

One of the problems we are experiencing is that we used to have quiet a few car parks and spots and lots of places to hide away for a little private fun.

Now most have shut which is forcing doggers and boy racers, vanilla people together. And to the police advantage less to monitor. The police used to do a round most night which took a while to get around but now are back too soon with thier lovely big flood light that gives you stag eye.

But generaly that's all they did but now the Rozzers have stated to actualy move you on and I as I know Mr Artful and a few other avid Doggers have stood toe to toe with them and refused to move. To which we are quiet correct they couldn't do anything about it.

But on my last altication with the one lovely pleasant police man He said the following..... Because they have had so many local complaints and had local council meetings they have now slapped as ASBO on the place and failure to comply and move along (not to another car park he added ) was the reason he could arrest me and sempt very keen to do so, has the law changed ??? I'm not easily phased by them but have to admit I did on this occasion comply.

Maybe you or mr artful or any one reading this could shed a little light on this matter. "

I do love the idea that you can put an ASBO on a place....

"So Dan, have most dogging spots in your area mostly been shut down and what's left not of much use?

Maybe you or mr artful or any one reading this could shed a little light on this matter.

I do love the idea that you can put an ASBO on a place...."

What Studly means is that notices have been placed in locations warning that anti-social behavior has been reported at these places and anyone caught behaving as such will be issued with an ASBO

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I have to admit from reading this thread i do agree with the OP.

Kat x x"

i didnt realize until this morning that i had been dogging...no i am not that absent minded i simply hadnt put together what i have done (wander in a car to quiet locations for exhibitionism and sexual activity outdoors) with dogging

As yet no one has been about to offer a helping hand however they will be ore than welcome if they do.Perhaps this is the way for dogging to survive.As kat says go back to the olden days a map a car and an adventurous spirit

One thing is for sure the desire to be approached and play will not be satisfied by the totally artificial idea of a car in a club

mansfield

"

i didnt realize until this morning that i had been dogging...no i am not that absent minded i simply hadnt put together what i have done (wander in a car to quiet locations for exhibitionism and sexual activity outdoors) with dogging

As yet no one has been about to offer a helping hand however they will be ore than welcome if they do.Perhaps this is the way for dogging to survive.As kat says go back to the olden days a map a car and an adventurous spirit

One thing is for sure the desire to be approached and play will not be satisfied by the totally artificial idea of a car in a club

"

If you ever find your self roaming in our direction we would be only to glad to show you around the old place and give you a helping hand

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

If you ever find your self roaming in our direction we would be only to glad to show you around the old place and give you a helping hand "

thank you

you probally are going to find most dogging spots are going to be mostly men though, if you goto them though you dont have to play with the guys, just chat to them the police cant do you for that, and they might tell you a few better places to go!

» Add a new message to this topic