FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How is my profile?

How is my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

I never thought I would ask this but how is my profile?

Due to illness I haven't played for a long time. I had to take a very long break from Fab. I am 100% ok now. I think it may be time to revamp my profile. In the past I have had a long term NSA relationship with a woman on Fab for about 2.5 years with her husband’s permission. He never got involved. I also had a relationship with a couple for about 2 years where he was always involved. Ideally, I would like something long term again or a full on relationship. I miss things like laughing together, romance, cuddling, romantic, meals for 2, kissing, lying by the fire together on cold nights, turning each other on, etc. Of course with a long term relationship with a couple I know things like romantic meals for two are out of the question. Romantic meals for 3 it has to be lol.

I am not looking for you to tell me what to write in my profile text per say as then it wouldn't be in my words and wouldn’t feel like my profile.

I guess I am looking for things like

Is it my profile text too long? Does the amount of text put you off reading it?

Does anything in my profile text put you off?

Is there anything you like about my profile text?

Is my attempt at humour in my profile text sad or off putting?

How are my pictures?

Etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Its wayyyyyy to long. I stopped reading really after the "I dont know why I bother as none if you ever read this" bit . Concentrate on the people who are reading it rather than moan about the ones who arnt. Also your pics are a bit bland but points for not cock shots having said that all your photos are old with most being from 5 years ago so I'd take some new ones. Use your camera timer or set it to video and prance around in front of the camera and take some still shots form that. Good luck.

Merseyside

"Its wayyyyyy to long. I stopped reading really after the "I dont know why I bother as none if you ever read this" bit . Concentrate on the people who are reading it rather than moan about the ones who arnt. Also your pics are a bit bland but points for not cock shots having said that all your photos are old with most being from 5 years ago so I'd take some new ones. Use your camera timer or set it to video and prance around in front of the camera and take some still shots form that. Good luck. "

Thank you for your reply.

The bit about "I dont know why I bother as none if you ever read this" was meant to be funny. Obviously it isn't lol. A lot of couples and women say single men don't bother reading profiles. It was bit of play on that.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Photos are very very dull.

And what has already been said about your profile text...way too long. Reduce it bt 4/5. Also, most ladies here are not looking for a relationship..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I never thought I would ask this but how is my profile?

Due to illness I haven't played for a long time. I had to take a very long break from Fab. I am 100% ok now. I think it may be time to revamp my profile. In the past I have had a long term NSA relationship with a woman on Fab for about 2.5 years with her husband’s permission. He never got involved. I also had a relationship with a couple for about 2 years where he was always involved. Ideally, I would like something long term again or a full on relationship. I miss things like laughing together, romance, cuddling, romantic, meals for 2, kissing, lying by the fire together on cold nights, turning each other on, etc. Of course with a long term relationship with a couple I know things like romantic meals for two are out of the question. Romantic meals for 3 it has to be lol.

I am not looking for you to tell me what to write in my profile text per say as then it wouldn't be in my words and wouldn’t feel like my profile.

I guess I am looking for things like

Is it my profile text too long? Does the amount of text put you off reading it?

Does anything in my profile text put you off?

Is there anything you like about my profile text?

Is my attempt at humour in my profile text sad or off putting?

How are my pictures?

Etc

"

I thought it was well written, I got the comedy, I'd lose the arse pics but good luck and welcome back

Well. It's the sort of profile that would have appealed to me in the past.

I personally am not a fan of the short 'want to know anything just ask' profiles.

Someone who can write, is eloquent and obviously of reasonable intelligence is attractive. To me at least and I'm sure I won't be alone.

Your profile won't apply to the majority. Then you aren't wanting that anyway are you?

Only thing I would change is photos as they could be better.

Bonus point for no dick pics.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I think you would be better trying a dating site

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I agree that the pics aren't inspiring at all and although well written the profile is too long.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"I think you would be better trying a dating site"

Why not try a dating site but making it clear early on that you like swinging. Honestly your target audience on Fab is going to be very small.

Merseyside

Thank you for all the replies. On my day off it's profile re-write time and new pictures.

Merseyside

How is my profile text now?

It reads fine to me

A good profile

Merseyside

"It reads fine to me

A good profile"

Thank you. Very kind of you to say so.

Ours is way too long as well. I like a good long profile personally, see what the person is all about.

But I know I'm in the minority there. My fella had literally 2 lines on his single profile. Still manages to get meets. I think it's also a generational thing, older end 40+ like me seem to not mind a good read. Younger lot want everything in a twitter-esq 140 character limit.

» Add a new message to this topic