FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > No one chats.

No one chats.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I'm not verified, but it's getting verified that's the problem. Does no one chat to males that's not verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Of course people do. You’re new and it takes time. Stick at it, hone your skills and there’ll absolutely be people chatting to you. After all, everyone has to start somewhere! Good luck

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Maybe your status is putting people off?

Stick with it you will get there! Go on a few organised group socials or join a club to get verified x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know I'm not verified, but it's getting verified that's the problem. Does no one chat to males that's not verified?"

Remember that before people chat they will always check out your profile to see how much effort you have put into presenting yourself well.

You've been here a week.

I quote a forum legend...

"Patience is the key"

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"I know I'm not verified, but it's getting verified that's the problem. Does no one chat to males that's not verified?"

Maybe they don't chat

We don't, it's a waste of our time to chat online. We do our chatting in clubs and at socials; face to face

"I know I'm not verified, but it's getting verified that's the problem. Does no one chat to males that's not verified?

Maybe they don't chat

We don't, it's a waste of our time to chat online. We do our chatting in clubs and at socials; face to face"

True words.

We are very similar to you, we chat to people where we see some kind of mutual attraction or shared interest.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You'll be like most of the other single men here, where the level of competition means that it's tough to become established - probably for several months. A verification can make it easier but it's not the free pass to unlimited, easy meets.

First thing is to modify your expectations, so that you're not carrying disappointment or personal frustration. If you're more realistic, then you'll work hard at getting to know others - not everyone is for everyone and, due to levels of choice, most people are able to meet others who aren't too different from their ideal choices. It's partly a numbers and effort game - as long as the effort is invested wisely.

Check out other forum threads, that may contain tips that are useful for you.

By *aitinkCouple  over a year ago

York

You have to make the running. Most of us lament the long list of single guys who don't even bother to say hello. But, take the time to see what's going on and then contribute. Do not be aggressive, always be polite and keep a sense of humour. Don't PM anyone, quickest way to make enemies, and don't come across as a smartarse. if you join the same room at the same time then folk will get used to you. Keep out of the directing rooms, not everyone in those is very nice. Pick the regional room that applies to you. Quite a few use the USA or Canada rooms because they have few inmates and you can hold a conversation without having to constantly scroll back.

Be there, be nice, be regular. Oh, and patient.

We are newbies and we chat to fakes time wasters and wank bunnies if they can hold a conversation until we find out that they are fakes time wasters and wank bunnies then we let them move on to the next victim of which there are many.

Carol doesn’t want to meet smokers so she would be polite to you Freddie but that’s all as chatting to you would be a waste of your time and ours as we are here to meet not just chat.

I suggest that you always read a persons profile and always be respectful on here.

And best of luck to you as at times it’s hard being new!!!!!

Tony

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

A lot of single women have posted in here, take that as a sign that you'll do alright on here.

People do chat but often they look at profiles to see if someone is interesting and if not then don't feel its worth chatting in many instances as you can't chat to everyone.

By *iking 777Man  over a year ago

Kirkwall

"Of course people do. You’re new and it takes time. Stick at it, hone your skills and there’ll absolutely be people chatting to you. After all, everyone has to start somewhere! Good luck "

To be fair "chatting" is time consuming and usually by the second message the talk is sex. So I do no chatting

We usually have a feeling within a couple of messages if we want to potentially meet so most Conversations don't go beyond that

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Chatting is largely a waste of time on here. I don’t chat as much now as I spent so much time telling men that I wasn’t interested, it was also a waste of their time too

Fab is like life, more effort you put in the more you’ll get back. Definitely be patient tho. Don’t think lots of guys realise how the outnumber the women on Fab. Got to make your message stand out. Maybe look into the organised social events in your local area as well. Also try swingers clubs another great way of meeting people. Sure it will soon turn around for you

I much prefer sex to chatting.

Well we all prefer sex talk let's be honest. But it has to start somewhere. But I tried most things maybe I'm just a bland guy that fab ladys do not like.

"Well we all prefer sex talk let's be honest. But it has to start somewhere. But I tried most things maybe I'm just a bland guy that fab ladys do not like. "

I don't actually do sex talk tbh find it boring

But it's the build up to the real thing. Until the real thing comes and your left disappointed

"Well we all prefer sex talk let's be honest. But it has to start somewhere. But I tried most things maybe I'm just a bland guy that fab ladys do not like. "

I don’t get replies either, take no notice of it. Sex is overrated anyway. Pull out an Apple pie for America bro

Stopped replying after trying to be polite it’s straight to friend invite and wanna meet emails so just lurk now until someone catches our eye

of course they do just keep plugging away with the really polite and interesting messages based on target profile you'll be fine, veris really don't matter

I really have no interest in talking about what sex I've had.

I absolutly scratch my head at the logic of the men asking to "wife chat" makes my skin crawl

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Well we all prefer sex talk let's be honest. "

I certainly don't

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I hate sex talk. I am familiar with most things people do when having sex, and "do you do X"-type conversations sound empty to me. If I have something I am averse to or cannot do, they will know soon enough, I.e. when it becomes relevant.

By *ll That Ass 67Woman  over a year ago

Kettering

Try going to a club or a group social if there is one local to you ,best way to get veris if you're a single male ,good luck x

» Add a new message to this topic