FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > looking to start douching

looking to start douching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *everlyanderson OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

anyone got any recomendations on which douche will be the best for me starting with xx thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dunno. But am just as curious myswlf

"anyone got any recomendations on which douche will be the best for me starting with xx thanks in advance xx"

check the link in the navigation bar to love honey, they sell a basic anal douche which is what I have always used

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Are the ones that fit on a shower hose any good

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"Dunno. But am just as curious myswlf"

I’ve got Most of them I’d start from a bulb Douche for a first timer then try enema bag then a shower shot and I now use a 500ml syringe, it’s all fun

I use a shower douche , and never had any problems with it.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Start with just a basic bulb one as you're less likely to put too much water up there and have better control of the temperature than with the shower ones. I fill the sink with lukewarm water when I do it. I find it better to use two hands as it's easier to squeeze more out the bulb and you're less likely to accidentally lose your grip and it either suck dirty water back inside or get some air into it which you don't want to accidentally squeeze into yourself. I try to keep it in and jiggle about a bit as I find I have to do it less times that way. I do the first few on the toilet then continue in the shower as it's easier to see when the water expels clean. I've seen people suggest doing it on the loo and flushing between each time but I find the water gets bubbles on top when you flush it and it's hard to see so I prefer finishing in the shower.

By *everlyanderson OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

ok thanks for the advice everyone xxx

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"ok thanks for the advice everyone xxx"

Really good tutorial on xtube called How to clean your ass by a poster called fffrankk.

Very informative and educational. In German but with good subtitles.

» Add a new message to this topic