FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi Men

Bi Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LEASURE YOU OP   Man  over a year ago

Lovers Lane

Do you think is Bi or Bicurious on your profile offputting to Ladies.

Do Ladies prefer Straight Males

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it is, and yes they do. Next?

By *umkisscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Not necessarily. Some people prefer to play with bi guys, indeed for some it is an essential requirement. For others it's off-putting. On balance it's probably better to be true to yourself and clearly state your preferences rather than try to have mass appeal

Unfortunately, there does seem to be a bit of a double standard in swinging where female bisexuality is accepted, encouraged and sometimes expected whereas male bisexuality is not tolerated.

Eventually your verifications give you away so over all better off being honest I think

I honestly couldn't care less

Why would you want to meet someone that doesn't want to meet the true you?

Don't cheapen the experience

Be true to yourself and concentrate on those that do dig bi guys

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Yes it is, and yes they do. Next?"

#notallwomen

London

"I honestly couldn't care less

Be true to yourself and concentrate on those that do dig bi guys "

100%. There are plenty of women who like bi guys, or who just don't mind either way. Don't hide who you are for the sake of appealing to people who don't like who you are.

By *azzle-me-TazzMan  over a year ago

Near Derby

I agree with some of the posts here. There is a hell of a lot of double standards and hypocrisy here.

I understand people have their preferences too but I don't get why bi men are so ostracised. If I'm meeting a lass I'm meeting because I want to meet a lady and if I'm meeting an MF couple with a straight male I know he ain't interested in me so I ain't going to try anything. Worst thing ever to make people uncomfortable :/

do you really speak for all the lady's on fab

Near Derby

I hope that made sense

Stoke-on-Trent

"I hope that made sense "

Yes it did

It is a shame that the double standard exists. Male bisexuality has been hidden in the shadows for years and hasn't gained the ground that some other LGBTQ+ identities have so there's still a way to go. Swinging still has some of the intolerance you would find in the rest of society at large.

By *ilancsguyMan  over a year ago

Burnley

At least guys who have bi on their profile are being upfront rather than being "fab-straight".

There are lots of "straight" guys who happily dabble with guys on here. Find it strange women / couples think "straight" is always truly straight just because it says so on a profile.

Age limits are another funny one too... folk shave up to 10 years or more off their ages in some cases just so they fit meet up ranges. You see profiles vanish off the site and when they reappear they are younger lol

Right off the old soapbox now and as you were

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Never found it to be an issue tbh.... might of got lucky or might be very selective with who I contact, not sure but either way I’ve not experienced any negative behaviour yet.

Near Derby

I have noticed that unfortunately. I see a few things on here and I find that Alot of profiles are really demanding too. It's difficult how many boxes people want you to tick at times but that's just me.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Far too many women with double standards. I happen to be bi and perfectly comfortable in my own skin at last after too many years spent worrying about what others may think. Life's too short and is there for living: if someone doesn't like you for what you are then it's their problem.

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

"I honestly couldn't care less

Be true to yourself and concentrate on those that do dig bi guys "

This. Also...

Being unwilling to meet a bi man - even one who is happy to play straight - probably means that the person has other inhibitions too. I'd rather play with truly kinky fuckers - and acknowledging my bisexual side is a way of helping to out the others.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I met a few couples (more then once) before I changed my profile, they are now putoff with my bi-curious label. Those were all str8 mfm meets and intended to stay that way with them. So I know I have lost out on meets, however maybe I have picked up meets because of my label?? Who will ever know? In the end I'm into females 100% but like dabbling orally with a guy from time to time especially with a female helping..

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Do you think is Bi or Bicurious on your profile offputting to Ladies.

Do Ladies prefer Straight Males"

Some yes, some no.

Females have varying views on many subjects.

Stoke-on-Trent

"I have noticed that unfortunately. I see a few things on here and I find that Alot of profiles are really demanding too. It's difficult how many boxes people want you to tick at times but that's just me.

"

It's never going to be possible to have complete mass appeal and tick everyone's boxes all the time. It's better to offer a true and actuate representation of yourself. To appeal to everyone you would have to be both 25 and over 50, bearded but clean shaven, dad bod and gym fit, tattoos and none...

Really think fab works best as a social tool to keep in touch with people met at clubs and socials or to speak to people who are attending the same events as you. In our experience a club environment encourages you to look past your usual type and consider people who may not tick every box but are charming, fun and friendly in the flesh

Near Derby

"I have noticed that unfortunately. I see a few things on here and I find that Alot of profiles are really demanding too. It's difficult how many boxes people want you to tick at times but that's just me.

It's never going to be possible to have complete mass appeal and tick everyone's boxes all the time. It's better to offer a true and actuate representation of yourself. To appeal to everyone you would have to be both 25 and over 50, bearded but clean shaven, dad bod and gym fit, tattoos and none...

Really think fab works best as a social tool to keep in touch with people met at clubs and socials or to speak to people who are attending the same events as you. In our experience a club environment encourages you to look past your usual type and consider people who may not tick every box but are charming, fun and friendly in the flesh"

Cheers for your lovely words. I would love to think I'm charming, fun and friendly in the flesh and with my "dad bod" there is certainly plenty of charming, fun and friendly flesh to share

I've dropped you a little PM as would love to chat with you guys

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Totally!!! When in Rome do as Rome does. Put straight on your profile it will increase you chances by many more times.

I've lost count of the number of those guys who have greater success than I who because of the bigotry of this site; who want to: suck my cock, fuck me, or suck their cocks, fuck their arse, bareback. but reject those who are honest and safe.

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Were both bi quite often straight guys message us we tell them were both bi and there profile says straight but so many straight guys on her are also on fab guys and many new guys joing site daily as to women finding our profile saying bi its never stopped us having fun socially or actual playing its not like hes bi he must want t play with every guy same as mel shes openly bi but rarely plays with a woman its when you know your comfortable wiyh your surroundings and the people your with if your all comfortable just have fun and whatever happens just enjoy it and go with the flow

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"Were both bi quite often straight guys message us we tell them were both bi and there profile says straight but so many straight guys on her are also on fab guys and many new guys joing site daily as to women finding our profile saying bi its never stopped us having fun socially or actual playing its not like hes bi he must want t play with every guy same as mel shes openly bi but rarely plays with a woman its when you know your comfortable wiyh your surroundings and the people your with if your all comfortable just have fun and whatever happens just enjoy it and go with the flow"

Well said

[Removed by poster at 30/06/19 09:20:15]

I have had a few messages off single women and even straight MF couples, so it does not put everyone off. Still a lot of ladies fine with it as long as you are honest. Some women may be put off but who cares? Plenty are fine. So be honest lads, life too short to live a lie.

Purley

"Were both bi quite often straight guys message us we tell them were both bi and there profile says straight but so many straight guys on her are also on fab guys and many new guys joing site daily as to women finding our profile saying bi its never stopped us having fun socially or actual playing its not like hes bi he must want t play with every guy same as mel shes openly bi but rarely plays with a woman its when you know your comfortable wiyh your surroundings and the people your with if your all comfortable just have fun and whatever happens just enjoy it and go with the flow

Well said "

It can be I suppose, I come across profiles that say ‘no Bi-guys’ and just as many that say it’s s turn on. I’m quite capable of playing in a straight environment and keeping my hands to myself, not sure everyone in the straight community understands that though.

I generally just move on if it’s a ‘no bi-Guys’, there’s plenty of Bi friendly profiles that will ignore my messages, don’t need to chase the rest

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Make 2 profiles?

By *exy Sarah and MichaelCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

For all the women who are put off by a man listing themselves as bi there are as many women who prefer to only play with bi men.

Bi meets are generally always more fun and more relaxed

By *exy Sarah and MichaelCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

"Yes it is, and yes they do. Next?do you really speak for all the lady's on fab "

She thinks she does !

Probably lists herself as a professional person as well !!

By *irl1234xxxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Too many bi men on here just lie and say they’re single anyway. Reading verifications sometimes tells the truth but other than that, you’d never know.

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Seems to me this site is full of whiny bi guys with a sense of entitlement.

But lets get back to basics here. For everyone here this site is all about pursuing a fantasy. Not everyone has a fantasy about bi or gay guys. Some do. Many do not.

There is nothing wrong with people not being interested about involving bi guys in their sex lives. Any more than Ukip supporters or Chelsea fans. Morris Dancers or caravan club members.

And it is silly to hype this up as some kind of latent homophobia.

There is however something undeniably wrong in lying and deceiving people because you are wanting a shag.

Show some dignity and be honest. You might not get as much sex as you wish but you will gain respect.

I think there is still bi-erasure within the swinging scene mainly in regards to bi men.

This is for a number of reasons and sometimes actions of a few bi men don't help break the myths around bisexuality and men.

This in turn feeds into the sterotypical and negative view people have.

We have had couples apologise and say they would not meet as the male is straight and a bi man tried to suck his cock on a meet.

Can I say this is nothing to do with these men being bi but everything to do with these men being untrustworthy and not respecting boundaries.

And this can happen with straight or bi men.

There is also this idea that bi men will shag anything and anybody. But again there are singles guys that have the any hole is a goal mentality.

But there are also alit of bi guys that don't so this.

Then there is the big one that bi men play unsafe and as such are diseased. But then again the amount of couples and single people in here that play bareback I would guess that straight or bi you are at higher risk than those that's don't.

And I think one of the ones that is ingrained in society is that we link

masculinity to sexuality and as such bi males are seen as not as masculine or manly as straight men.

But what ever the reason people choice to believe they do have a right to play with who they want. Sometimes I would say maybe not tar all bi men with the same brush and get to know people as people but some will do that some will not.

And staticly if you play with single guys on here you probably have played with bi guys that hide it. As so many feel the need to.

I (MT) came out as bi many years ago (80s) when it was not a good time for bisexuals. The whole your just being greedy. The gay community did not want us as we were not gay enough and the straight community did not want us as we were to gay.

I was beaten up because of it, lost friends because of it and recieved alot of abuse because of people who where intolerent and anti bi.

I am proud of being bi, I do not hide it, and if people don't want to get to know us then that is their loss.

The one thing that does saddens me is in a lifestyle that is supposed to be excepting of people and their non conformist lifestyle that we still have still managed to create an environment that means alot of bi men still feel the need to hide a big part of who they are least they be judged on it.

Liverpool

"Seems to me this site is full of whiny bi guys with a sense of entitlement.

But lets get back to basics here. For everyone here this site is all about pursuing a fantasy. Not everyone has a fantasy about bi or gay guys. Some do. Many do not.

There is nothing wrong with people not being interested about involving bi guys in their sex lives. Any more than Ukip supporters or Chelsea fans. Morris Dancers or caravan club members.

There is however something undeniably wrong in lying and deceiving people because you are wanting a shag.

Show some dignity and be honest. You might not get as much sex as you wish but you will gain respect.

"

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Best to be honest

"

Well said

"

I would suggest there is a lot of different whiny people on here that have a sense of entitlement not just bi men.

And I do agree with you about pursuing fantasies and people have a choice not to or to meet who they want.

But there is still bi-erasure in society as a whole that it's more acceptable to be bi female than a bi male. This is not silly it's just fact.

And as my writing says I do agree alot of bi men do not help themselves alit of the time.

But it's not as easy as just saying come out and be honest when it can have a negative effect on your whole life of people find out you are a bi male.

It's the last form of homophobia.

In your bed

"

The one thing that does saddens me is in a lifestyle that is supposed to be excepting of people and their non conformist lifestyle that we still have still managed to create an environment that means alot of bi men still feel the need to hide a big part of who they are least they be judged on it.

"

I think this is an assumption, I know it's the kind of thing that is often said but I'm not aware of this being the driving philosophy behind people who enjoy swinging.

I don't even think you can call swinging a community. It covers so many genres and kinks and not all those kinks are accepting of each other.

I would also suggest that tolerance and acceptance are 2 different things.

Tolerance to me means not being against something.

Acceptance is more about actively welcoming or participation.

Just because people are swingers it does not equate to them all being active with all people.

Similar to how not all swingers equate to them all being Labour voters.

Liverpool

"

I think this is an assumption, I know it's the kind of thing that is often said but I'm not aware of this being the driving philosophy behind people who enjoy swinging.

I don't even think you can call swinging a community. It covers so many genres and kinks and not all those kinks are accepting of each other.

Just because people are swingers it does not equate to them all being active with all people.

"

You can be tolerant and accepting of bi men but not want to have sex with them. That’s not intolerance, that’s preference.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"I think there is still bi-erasure within the swinging scene mainly in regards to bi men.

This is for a number of reasons and sometimes actions of a few bi men don't help break the myths around bisexuality and men.

This in turn feeds into the sterotypical and negative view people have.

We have had couples apologise and say they would not meet as the male is straight and a bi man tried to suck his cock on a meet.

Can I say this is nothing to do with these men being bi but everything to do with these men being untrustworthy and not respecting boundaries.

And this can happen with straight or bi men.

There is also this idea that bi men will shag anything and anybody. But again there are singles guys that have the any hole is a goal mentality.

But there are also alit of bi guys that don't so this.

Then there is the big one that bi men play unsafe and as such are diseased. But then again the amount of couples and single people in here that play bareback I would guess that straight or bi you are at higher risk than those that's don't.

And I think one of the ones that is ingrained in society is that we link

masculinity to sexuality and as such bi males are seen as not as masculine or manly as straight men.

But what ever the reason people choice to believe they do have a right to play with who they want. Sometimes I would say maybe not tar all bi men with the same brush and get to know people as people but some will do that some will not.

And staticly if you play with single guys on here you probably have played with bi guys that hide it. As so many feel the need to.

I (MT) came out as bi many years ago (80s) when it was not a good time for bisexuals. The whole your just being greedy. The gay community did not want us as we were not gay enough and the straight community did not want us as we were to gay.

I was beaten up because of it, lost friends because of it and recieved alot of abuse because of people who where intolerent and anti bi.

I am proud of being bi, I do not hide it, and if people don't want to get to know us then that is their loss.

"

Well said; and I think it is breathtakingly disingenuous to say that there is no latent bi- or homophobia towards bi men amongst some swingers. Especially in a situation where the bisexual male has clearly stated that he is happy to play as ‘straight’. I regret that there are straight men who have been touched “in the heat of the moment” by other bi men in a threesome, but that has everything to do with lack of respect and nothing to do with bisexuality.

Currently Faraway

"

You can be tolerant and accepting of bi men but not want to have sex with them. That’s not intolerance, that’s preference."

so....if a guy revealed to you that he is bisexual after having sex with you, what would you feel?

In the swinging world, women are expected to be bi and men expected to be straight.

The vast majority of my messages come from 'straight' men. I blame patriarchy, naturally.

Stoke-on-Trent

No one wants to feel deceived by anyone, but to an extent every fab profile is going to be a styling of the person. Some bits are going to be played up, others played down. It's never going to be a complete representation of every aspect of them. It's an advert. If you are using a site like fab it's something you just accept

I'm not sure anyone should be obligated to disclose their sexuality, particularly in a world where you can still be killed or tortured for it.

Liverpool

"

You can be tolerant and accepting of bi men but not want to have sex with them. That’s not intolerance, that’s preference.

so....if a guy revealed to you that he is bisexual after having sex with you, what would you feel?"

I’d feel really upset that I’d been deceived (if I’d asked this beforehand). I’d feel like I’d been duped or tricked, obviously.

If I hadn’t asked, then found out, well theres nothing I could do about that.

Currently Faraway

"

so....if a guy revealed to you that he is bisexual after having sex with you, what would you feel?

I’d feel really upset that I’d been deceived (if I’d asked this beforehand). I’d feel like I’d been duped or tricked, obviously.

If I hadn’t asked, then found out, well theres nothing I could do about that."

If you hadn’t asked but you found out later on, would you stop having sex with that guy?

Can anyone articulate what it is about bi guys they don't like? Not just, 'it's my preference' because whilst that works for things like age, race, weight etc, bi guys come in all colours, shapes and sizes. So what is it about being bi that isn't liked?

Liverpool

"

If you hadn’t asked but you found out later on, would you stop having sex with that guy? "

I always ask so not an issue.

"In the swinging world, women are expected to be bi and men expected to be straight.

The vast majority of my messages come from 'straight' men. I blame patriarchy, naturally.

"

Women are not expected to be bi, and men are not expected to be straight.

Honesty from both sexes is expected though

Currently Faraway

"

If you hadn’t asked but you found out later on, would you stop having sex with that guy?

I always ask so not an issue."

Of course.......x

"In the swinging world, women are expected to be bi and men expected to be straight.

Women are not expected to be bi, and men are not expected to be straight.

Honesty from both sexes is expected though

"

Well sure perhaps I was over egging it to make a point, but I stand by the general sentiment of my comment. This is my experience ofc so ymmv.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"It's the last form of homophobia. "

Hmmmm..if only.

"

"

See this is were we differ a community to me is a group of individuals that come together due to a shared interest.

Yes there are many different groups within the community but swinging is a shared interest.

With the whole tolerance acceptance thing we also add understanding

Tolerance is more I may not agree with someone's way of life but I willing live with it

Acceptance is becoming an Ally to that person's way if life and agreeing they have the right to live that way.

But also there is a third one which is understanding where you start to learn more about someone's lifestyle choices

London

"Can anyone articulate what it is about bi guys they don't like? Not just, 'it's my preference' because whilst that works for things like age, race, weight etc, bi guys come in all colours, shapes and sizes. So what is it about being bi that isn't liked?"

This often comes up on these forums. Usually the answer people give is about an increased risk of STDs from bi men not playing safe.

But I think there's a lot more to it than that, personally.

"Can anyone articulate what it is about bi guys they don't like? Not just, 'it's my preference' because whilst that works for things like age, race, weight etc, bi guys come in all colours, shapes and sizes. So what is it about being bi that isn't liked?

This often comes up on these forums. Usually the answer people give is about an increased risk of STDs from bi men not playing safe.

But I think there's a lot more to it than that, personally. "

Yes that was my assumption. If so, then it's prejudice and stereotyping imo.

Sweeping generalisations R Us

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Here is a question.

Do bi guys find it easier to handle rejection if they chose to believe it is the result of homophobia?

In my case I have no fall back. If I am rejected it is personal.

"Here is a question.

Do bi guys find it easier to handle rejection if they chose to believe it is the result of homophobia?

In my case I have no fall back. If I am rejected it is personal."

No one likes to be rejected if we are honest.

And I don't shout homophobia is someone rejects me but when you have been rejected with comments like. Fuck off I would not sleep with a fag like you" then yes I would say there was homophobia in that decision

Currently Faraway

"Here is a question.

To answer your question, I have been rejected by a couple whose husband said to me “you’re too gay for T****”

It wasn’t pleasant but it is better to know the truth than the disingenuous conversation-stopper “just our preference”.

Wow! Rude.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Here is a question.

Speaking personally, no. Rejection is a fact of life, even more so in the swinging world. Equally likely to be rejected for having a beard, body hair, being a bit chunky, having small thumbs... You can't get hung up on being rejected by a few, especially when there are plenty of people who are interested

If we see "no bi guys" on a profile we just think "oh definitely not for us then" and move on.

By *dx69Man  over a year ago

London

"Yes it is, and yes they do. Next?

Wow! Rude."

Rude and wrong!

"Here is a question.

In my case I have no fall back. If I am rejected it is personal.

Speaking personally, no. Rejection is a fact of life, even more so in the swinging world. Equally likely to be rejected for having a beard, body hair, being a bit chunky, having small thumbs... You can't get hung up on being rejected by a few, especially when there are plenty of people who are interested

If we see "no bi guys" on a profile we just think "oh definitely not for us then" and move on.

"

Totally agree x

"

Absolutely this. However, as much as men lie about being straight we find that a lot of women who describe themselves as bisexual are far from it. Even bi curious would be stretching the truth.

We’ve received messages from couples and it’s been obvious that the female is just trying to please her other half

Wow! Rude.

Rude and wrong!"

In your bed

"

so....if a guy revealed to you that he is bisexual after having sex with you, what would you feel?"

Irrelevant, my point was about assuming that swingers are a homogenous welcoming group that are open minded about all aspects of sexuality.

It’s best to just be honest then everyone can make an informed decision, some are put off and others are turned on! Bottom line is if you’re honest you will be more likely to meet people suited to you

By *unsters66Couple  over a year ago

Cwmbran

"Not necessarily. Some people prefer to play with bi guys, indeed for some it is an essential requirement. For others it's off-putting. On balance it's probably better to be true to yourself and clearly state your preferences rather than try to have mass appeal

Unfortunately, there does seem to be a bit of a double standard in swinging where female bisexuality is accepted, encouraged and sometimes expected whereas male bisexuality is not tolerated. "

Well said and written and we agree totally..

I don’t think it’s so much a stigma that SOME women don’t like bi men it’s more that SOME bi men don’t want to ‘come out the closet’......... I think a lot of secret bi men use the excuse women don’t like bi men, when really they just don’t want to admit that they’re bi or at least curious

Currently Faraway

"

Irrelevant, my point was about assuming that swingers are a homogenous welcoming group that are open minded about all aspects of sexuality. "

I’m genuinely confused; what is the ‘irrelevant’ part?

In your bed

"

Irrelevant, my point was about assuming that swingers are a homogenous welcoming group that are open minded about all aspects of sexuality.

I’m genuinely confused; what is the ‘irrelevant’ part? "

My view is irrelevant, my view on bisexual men was not mentioned at all.

My post was about assuming swingers to be a homogeneous group that will want to engage sexually, with others just because they are a labelled swingers and that all swingers should be open minded.

Currently Faraway

"

My post was about assuming swingers to be a homogeneous group that will want to engage sexually, with others just because they are a labelled swingers and that all swingers should be open minded.

"

Well, I wasn’t directing my question to you, if that’s what you had thought, I was trying to gain an insight as to how sincere people are when they say things like ‘you can be tolerant/accepting of bi men but you can still not want to have sex with them’. My end point would be that if you feel uneasy or disgusted by the idea of having had sex with a bisexual man but you nevertheless accept/tolerate them, you’re deluded.

But, to answer your point, yes I think you are right. It’s a mistake, sadly, to assume that swingers are open-minded or accepting of other people just because they have recreational sex with other couples. Some though have the temerity to call themselves ‘liberated’. Each to their own though.

[Removed by poster at 30/06/19 12:30:06]

If I get knocked back, I get knocked back

I'll still sleep soundly that night

If someone won't meet me because I've had a cock in my mouth, that's their preference

What isn't needed is a detailed reason. That's when rejection becomes personal.

A simple 'thanks, but no thanks' is all that is needed

A diatribe about bi-sexuality or someones looks is personal.

I'd still sleep soundly of course

The thoughts of strangers rarely phase me

"If I get knocked back, I get knocked back

I'll still sleep soundly that night

If someone won't meet me because I've had a cock in my mouth, that's their preference

What isn't needed is a detailed reason. That's when rejection becomes personal.

A simple 'thanks, but no thanks' is all that is needed

A diatribe about bi-sexuality or someones looks is personal.

I'd still sleep soundly of course

The thoughts of strangers rarely phase me"

Well put that man.

Liverpool

"

Well, I wasn’t directing my question to you, if that’s what you had thought, I was trying to gain an insight as to how sincere people are when they say things like ‘you can be tolerant/accepting of bi men but you can still not want to have sex with them’. My end point would be that if you feel uneasy or disgusted by the idea of having had sex with a bisexual man but you nevertheless accept/tolerate them, you’re deluded.

But, to answer your point, yes I think you are right. It’s a mistake, sadly, to assume that swingers are open-minded or accepting of other people just because they have recreational sex with other couples. Some though have the temerity to call themselves ‘liberated’. Each to their own though."

Who mentioned feeling uneasy or disgusted by them?

Of course you can be tolerant and accepting of a certain group but not want to have sex with them!

You’re not racist if you don’t find black or Asian men sexually attractive. (Although racists obviously exist).

Some women don’t find CD’s a turn on but are amazed by how stunning they can look dressed up.

I have absolutely no issue with gay guys or bi guys, if I was in a club and there were bi guys having sex, I’d probably have a little look. I’m even prove to a bit of bi mmf porn, but does that mean I want to have sex with them? Is it ok to have a preference of straight guys? Of course it is!

Currently Faraway

"

But, to answer your point, yes I think you are right. It’s a mistake, sadly, to assume that swingers are open-minded or accepting of other people just because they have recreational sex with other couples. Some though have the temerity to call themselves ‘liberated’. Each to their own though.

Of course you can be tolerant and accepting of a certain group but not want to have sex with them!

You’re not racist if you don’t find black or Asian men sexually attractive. (Although racists obviously exist).

Some women don’t find CD’s a turn on but are amazed by how stunning they can look dressed up.

I have absolutely no issue with gay guys or bi guys, if I was in a club and there were bi guys having sex, I’d probably have a little look. I’m even prove to a bit of bi mmf porn, but does that mean I want to have sex with them? Is it ok to have a preference of straight guys? Of course it is! "

Fine....but black and Asian men, like white men, come in all shapes and sizes. Unless it’s just the skin colour that’s sexually off-putting......

"Not necessarily. Some people prefer to play with bi guys, indeed for some it is an essential requirement. For others it's off-putting. On balance it's probably better to be true to yourself and clearly state your preferences rather than try to have mass appeal

Unfortunately, there does seem to be a bit of a double standard in swinging where female bisexuality is accepted, encouraged and sometimes expected whereas male bisexuality is not tolerated. "

So true

Liverpool

"

I have absolutely no issue with gay guys or bi guys, if I was in a club and there were bi guys having sex, I’d probably have a little look. I’m even prove to a bit of bi mmf porn, but does that mean I want to have sex with them? Is it ok to have a preference of straight guys? Of course it is!

Fine....but black and Asian men, like white men, come in all shapes and sizes. Unless it’s just the skin colour that’s sexually off-putting......"

True, just as some ladies prefer BBC only, some prefer to not have sex with black or Asian men. And that’s fine. Maybe ask the ladies who have these preferences on their profiles why, I can’t answer that on their behalf. They don’t need to answer it either of course, that’s their choice. Everyone gets to choose who they share their bodies with, that’s great,

By *ung_londonMan  over a year ago

London

This comes up a lot - the irony being that some of the people who are most affronted at the ‘fab straight’ phenomenon are also the most vehement about their right to refuse to meet openly bi men (though often keen on bi women) Of course everyone has the right to refuse to meet whoever they want - maybe there are those who would rule out sexually anyone who has fitted carpets. But it’s a bit daft to be shocked and outraged if the reaction to all the NO ONE WITH FITTED CARPET profiles is that a few wicked folk start pretending to have hard wood flooring...

In your bed

"

But, to answer your point, yes I think you are right. It’s a mistake, sadly, to assume that swingers are open-minded or accepting of other people just because they have recreational sex with other couples. Some though have the temerity to call themselves ‘liberated’. Each to their own though."

I would disagree. If we take it outside of sex.

I can be tolerant of extreme political views but it does not means I want to associate with people who hold those views.

Back in the sexual world you could be tolerant of people who enjoy spitting during sex, but it does not mean you would want to get into bed with them yourself.

Replace spitting with any other sexual activity.

Anal, watersports, scat, fisting, kissing, crossdressing......

Liverpool

"

I can be tolerant of extreme political views but it does not means I want to associate with people who hold those views.

Back in the sexual world you could be tolerant of people who enjoy spitting during sex, but it does not mean you would want to get into bed with them yourself.

Anal, watersports, scat, fisting, kissing, crossdressing...... "

Correct! Of course you can be tolerant, accepting and even supportive of people with different lifestyles to yourself. Doesn’t mean you want to sleep with them!

Currently Faraway

"

Then I am not sure how you define ‘tolerant’. Because I couldn’t be ‘tolerant’ of somebody saying let’s get group X to a camp and deport them out of our country because they are not British enough, and I also would not associate with them socially.

Liverpool

"

Anal, watersports, scat, fisting, kissing, crossdressing......

Then I am not sure how you define ‘tolerant’. Because I couldn’t be ‘tolerant’ of somebody saying let’s get group X to a camp and deport them out of our country because they are not British enough, and I also would not associate with them socially. "

Surely there’s people in your life that have very different views but you tolerate them? Whether you work with them, they’re family etc.

Everyone does.

Currently Faraway

"

Also the fact that you don’t enjoy sexual activity X and welcoming somebody in your bed as a couple who does enjoy sexual activity X, but making it clear to them that you will not be wanting to engage in activity X, is completely different from saying that you don’t like that person sexually because of their fondness of activity X. People like doing things sexually; this doesn’t mean to say that they necessarily impose them on someone else!

In your bed

"

Then I am not sure how you define ‘tolerant’. Because I couldn’t be ‘tolerant’ of somebody saying let’s get group X to a camp and deport them out of our country because they are not British enough, and I also would not associate with them socially. "

I don't believe in group think and I certainly don't believe in curtailing free speech.

I will defend anyone's right to hold a view and express it, in fact I believe its the only way you build a more tolerant society by hearing all divergent views to your own and debating with them.

By saying X view is not open for discussion it is the start of the end for free societies.

Its like brexiters who refuse to talk to remainers and visa versa. Without tolerance and open debate we become entrenched and isolated in our views and become a far less tolerant society and therefore in my view a more dangerous society.

My thought is just be who you are and the right people will

Fall into place,trouble is if you lie on your profile, just not a good start. We get lots of messages with Straight in profile, and we just delete,we only play with bi men. Just be honest x

Currently Faraway

"

Then I am not sure how you define ‘tolerant’. Because I couldn’t be ‘tolerant’ of somebody saying let’s get group X to a camp and deport them out of our country because they are not British enough, and I also would not associate with them socially.

I don't believe in group think and I certainly don't believe in curtailing free speech.

I will defend anyone's right to hold a view and express it, in fact I believe its the only way you build a more tolerant society by hearing all divergent views to your own and debating with them.

By saying X view is not open for discussion it is the start of the end for free societies.

Its like brexiters who refuse to talk to remainers and visa versa. Without tolerance and open debate we become entrenched and isolated in our views and become a far less tolerant society and therefore in my view a more dangerous society. "

I definitely believe in curtailing free speech if it invites hatred and violence. If I’m intolerant in your view, that’s fine by me x

In your bed

"

Its like brexiters who refuse to talk to remainers and visa versa. Without tolerance and open debate we become entrenched and isolated in our views and become a far less tolerant society and therefore in my view a more dangerous society.

I definitely believe in curtailing free speech if it invites hatred and violence. If I’m intolerant in your view, that’s fine by me x"

I'd respond but I think we have drifted so I will tolerantlty leave you with the final word on tolerance.

Currently Faraway

"

I definitely believe in curtailing free speech if it invites hatred and violence. If I’m intolerant in your view, that’s fine by me x

I'd respond but I think we have drifted so I will tolerantlty leave you with the final word on tolerance. "

My final point is that, it is one thing to not enjoy a particular sexual activity and a completely different thing to not like a person sexually because of an activity that they might enjoy. We all have the freedom to say ‘you can have sex with me but only if you’re ok that we won’t be doing x y z things’.

ITT: Epic confirmation bias from the 5% of women who don't (or claim not to) discriminate

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I tend to take the labels with a pinch of salt and find most people on this site have been around the block, which is why i joined this fabulous site..

By *erkshireBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Reading

We openly look for Bi guys only.

Cos that's our thing.

But the amount of straight guys who message saying they are Bi is a staggering high amount.

Wonder what they say to straight folks

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The ladies I meet prefer bi men. Preferably 2.

Works for us. Actually better if its all involved fun.

"We openly look for Bi guys only.

Cos that's our thing.

But the amount of straight guys who message saying they are Bi is a staggering high amount.

Wonder what they say to straight folks "

And no matter how clear we make it that we're not interested if a profile says straight, they still keep trying.

It makes organising a meet a ball ache wading through all the crap.

Then there's the guys that change to bi after you've told then. Why would that change our mind? It's like a kid saying they didn't eat the chocolate while it's smothered around there mouth.

Liverpool

"We openly look for Bi guys only.

Cos that's our thing.

Wonder what they say to straight folks "

So it’s annoying for those looking for bi guys and annoying for those looking for straight guys! Honesty is the best policy for everyone. Then everyone will (hopefully) meet someone who meets their needs.

Id never want to meet a couple where the man is straight, if I want sex with just a woman I would only look for single women,is that wrong?

attitude

I only really go for bi guys, and the profiles that say straight guys lie and I tell them unless your profile says bi, I'm not interested.

My profile says no straight guys, but yet they come through, so they either don't read your profile or lie.

To be honest I’d have to look back at the profiles of some of the men we’ve met to see if they were. Not something I pay much attention to, my partner is straight which they’ll see and realise it’s just little old me they’re playing with - works for us

To those who don't meet bi guys, do you also not meet bi women? Is it the 'bi' that's the issue or is it something else, something latent...

And before it's said, everyone can do what they like, I'm just trying to poke (annoyingly) at a fairly obvious point

Rude

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Yes I do, it is off-putting to both women and couples who do not wish to meet bi guys that believe we cannot be trusted (we will grab a straight guys cock at the drop of a pin, we also ignore keep left signs on escalators and refuse to stand behind the line) and of course we are filthy dirty and are literally smeared in stis.

I couldn't answer your last question

I have got bi curious on my profile, the reason why I get a chance to meet bi or st8 couples and I have meet both bi and st8 couples, I would say I met 99% st8 and 1% bi or bi curious and enjoyed both, but don’t know what all the fuss is about has long as everyone enjoys the fun, I never meet a single bi guy and it say on my profile No guys but I will meet bi or bi curious couples, but in the ends it’s everyones choice

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (wa3)

My profile states that i am bi whether or not that is off putting to others isnt really my problem. If it is though i wouldn't want to meet them anyway!

Liverpool

"To those who don't meet bi guys, do you also not meet bi women? Is it the 'bi' that's the issue or is it something else, something latent..."

I don’t meet anyone of either gender so I’m all good. People can lie, fuck who they like and do what they like, it has zero effect on me.

"My profile states that i am bi whether or not that is off putting to others isnt really my problem. If it is though i wouldn't want to meet them anyway!"

This

"To those who don't meet bi guys, do you also not meet bi women? Is it the 'bi' that's the issue or is it something else, something latent...

I don’t meet anyone of either gender so I’m all good. People can lie, fuck who they like and do what they like, it has zero effect on me. "

Hi I hope you don’t think I am being rude because I am not that sore of guy, but why do you come on a swingers site , does it turn you on hearing what others get up to. John

Liverpool

"To those who don't meet bi guys, do you also not meet bi women? Is it the 'bi' that's the issue or is it something else, something latent...

I don’t meet anyone of either gender so I’m all good. People can lie, fuck who they like and do what they like, it has zero effect on me.

Hi I hope you don’t think I am being rude because I am not that sore of guy, but why do you come on a swingers site , does it turn you on hearing what others get up to. John "

Haha no, don’t me daft.

The forums give me something entertaining to read whilst I’m having a cuppa. I think lots of people use the site this way.

Hi I hope you don’t think I am being rude because I am not that sore of guy, but why do you come on a swingers site , does it turn you on hearing what others get up to. John

Haha no, don’t me daft.

The forums give me something entertaining to read whilst I’m having a cuppa. I think lots of people use the site this way."

Ok and thanks for your honest reply, but I am definitely not daft, believe me people do get off on reading what others get up too.

Liverpool

Haha no, don’t me daft.

The forums give me something entertaining to read whilst I’m having a cuppa. I think lots of people use the site this way.

Ok and thanks for your honest reply, but I am definitely not daft, believe me people do get off on reading what others get up too. "

Maybe some do. Text on a screen and even still photos of strangers doesn’t do it for me but everyone likes different things.

For me to have sex with someone there has to be a genuine attraction both ways, it makes the sex more authentic and enjoyable. This is why I cannot understand people lying about various things like sexuality, age etc in order to get people in bed who may not otherwise go there. I want people to go to bed with the real me

By *ackandJill1Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

We prefer to meet bi ppl m or f, it suits our turn on's to a tea but just as equally happy to meet straight ppl too, we are devilishly deviant and enjoy the experiences no matter what other ppl's sexual orientation, as long as everyone's boundaries are respected!

Run two profiles prob solved

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

We love and prefer playing with bi guys as its proper all round fun xx

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"I would disagree. If we take it outside of sex.

I can’t think of a single sexual activity that would put me off having sex with a person simply because they enjoyed it; even if I didn’t want to do it with them.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

bi males are definitely more acceptable in the swinging scene now than 20 years ago most clubs now have a bi night at least once a month and advertise openly 20 years ago that would have been the death of a venue

I think some people see bi males as being more of a health risk where as the opposite is probably true. Personally i find those that advertise for bare back sex to be the most risky we often check out peoples friends lists for barebackers before making contact

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

"Can anyone articulate what it is about bi guys they don't like? Not just, 'it's my preference' because whilst that works for things like age, race, weight etc, bi guys come in all colours, shapes and sizes. So what is it about being bi that isn't liked?"

I'm old, fat & bi! No chance it would seem but I have met some lovely people in last 3/4 years and hope to meet a few more.

By *okemanGoMan  over a year ago

Willenhall

I always got the impression it was the straight husband who didn't want to play with Bi guys, which is understandible if wrong. About 90% of women on here seem to call themselves bi or bi curious but I've never seen someone say "no bi women" lol. I once read a couples profile where the wife said "no bi men it's disgusting" while her profile said she was bi!

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

A bi guy is a bonus

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"A bi guy is a bonus "

It is indeed.

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

I'm bi I love both cock and pussy mmmmmm

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Some ladies and couples seem to be put off, some don't care either way, and some prefer bi guys. To each their own. In honest in my profile about my own sexuality.

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

Would put some off and some will like the idea

not all like you fortunately

"I always got the impression it was the straight husband who didn't want to play with Bi guys, which is understandible if wrong. About 90% of women on here seem to call themselves bi or bi curious but I've never seen someone say "no bi women" lol. I once read a couples profile where the wife said "no bi men it's disgusting" while her profile said she was bi!"

Are you saying that because a woman sees herself as bisexual or bicurious,that she must also want to have sex with bisexual men?

How about respecting the sexual choices and preferences of others and not just expecting everyone to embrace your sexual choices

Currently Faraway

"I always got the impression it was the straight husband who didn't want to play with Bi guys, which is understandible if wrong. About 90% of women on here seem to call themselves bi or bi curious but I've never seen someone say "no bi women" lol. I once read a couples profile where the wife said "no bi men it's disgusting" while her profile said she was bi!

Are you saying that because a woman sees herself as bisexual or bicurious,that she must also want to have sex with bisexual men?

How about respecting the sexual choices and preferences of others and not just expecting everyone to embrace your sexual choices

"

Is that how you would feel if a couple with a straight woman rejected you because they don’t like bisexual women?

London

"I always got the impression it was the straight husband who didn't want to play with Bi guys, which is understandible if wrong. About 90% of women on here seem to call themselves bi or bi curious but I've never seen someone say "no bi women" lol. I once read a couples profile where the wife said "no bi men it's disgusting" while her profile said she was bi!

"

Can you tell the difference between saying 'I don't want to have sex with you' and saying 'people like you are disgusting'?

Is that how you would feel if a couple with a straight woman rejected you because they don’t like bisexual women? "

Yes,I would respect their decision,no one is entitled to anyone

It doesn't put me off at all. Just be yourself. If people don't message, their loss x

"A bi guy is a bonus "

Currently Faraway

Is that how you would feel if a couple with a straight woman rejected you because they don’t like bisexual women?

Yes,I would respect their decision,no one is entitled to anyone"

You wouldn’t seriously respect the occasion of a straight woman feeling uncomfortable in the presence of you bisexual partner, would you?!

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I am a bi guy who really likes men and also likes women, if some people don't want to meet because of that it's down to personal choice, which is fine.

What does it matter if it puts someone off? If they’re put off then why would you want to meet someone who is not interested. I’m sure there are women/couples who do play with bi guys? Least I think so!

But overall, be honest and meet someone who wants to meet you. If someone doesn’t like you then why would you want to meet them?

Yes,I would respect their decision,no one is entitled to anyone

You wouldn’t seriously respect the occasion of a straight woman feeling uncomfortable in the presence of you bisexual partner, would you?!"

What???

Brighton - even Hove!

If a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me, it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big or I’m bisexual or anything. No one needs to give a reason or can give whatever reason they want. It’s their body after all. And I have been turned down and the reason given was that I was bisexual. I simply found someone else for whom my sexuality wasn’t an issue.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Depends on the woman. I love bi days at Chams and enjoy seeing hubby having his cock sucked by another man (enjoy seeing him suck cock too - lots!).

There's many more things other than a man being bi that would put me off his profile

"If a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me, it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big or I’m bisexual or anything. No one needs to give a reason or can give whatever reason they want. It’s their body after all. And I have been turned down and the reason given was that I was bisexual. I simply found someone else for whom my sexuality wasn’t an issue. "

Sorry mate not sure if it was serious or a joke but the “it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big...” made me laugh my ass off! shame there isn’t a picture of it!

Brighton - even Hove!

"If a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me, it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big or I’m bisexual or anything. No one needs to give a reason or can give whatever reason they want. It’s their body after all. And I have been turned down and the reason given was that I was bisexual. I simply found someone else for whom my sexuality wasn’t an issue.

Sorry mate not sure if it was serious or a joke but the “it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big...” made me laugh my ass off! shame there isn’t a picture of it! "

I never take things seriously

"If a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me, it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big or I’m bisexual or anything. No one needs to give a reason or can give whatever reason they want. It’s their body after all. And I have been turned down and the reason given was that I was bisexual. I simply found someone else for whom my sexuality wasn’t an issue.

Sorry mate not sure if it was serious or a joke but the “it doesn’t matter to me what the reason is - that my cock is too big...” made me laugh my ass off! shame there isn’t a picture of it!

I never take things seriously "

Willenhall

"

Absolutely not, she should respect others sexual choices by not calling Bi men disgusting, the fact that she herself was bi just compounded the hypocrasy.

Absolutely not, she should respect others sexual choices by not calling Bi men disgusting, the fact that she herself was bi just compounded the hypocrasy."

You said you ONCE read a profile where a bi woman referred to bi men as disgusting?

That's one womans opinion,not all bi women.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I'm not disgusting. Judge not and you shall not be judged.

Willenhall

Absolutely not, she should respect others sexual choices by not calling Bi men disgusting, the fact that she herself was bi just compounded the hypocrasy.

You said you ONCE read a profile where a bi woman referred to bi men as disgusting?

That's one womans opinion,not all bi women.

"

Agreed, never said it was

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

It's interesting something that someone said early doors on this thread that has been overlooked, and in light of the current calendar (Pride month/marches) very topical.

There is an awful lot in the press about the LGBTQ+ community and there are lots of lovely stories about the L and G parts of the community and coming out and acceptance, however where are the bi role models/stories? Especially males, either in public or society generally?

and yes as you can see I do advertise the fact I'm bi on here.

There are a hell of a lot of straight men on here who have met gay or bi men for sex on here judging by there reviews , if a straight man has sex with a cd/ tv wouldn't they be bi yet so many still say there straight even if they are having sex with a man , everyone needs to be 100% honest about what they really are

"There are a hell of a lot of straight men on here who have met gay or bi men for sex on here judging by there reviews , if a straight man has sex with a cd/ tv wouldn't they be bi yet so many still say there straight even if they are having sex with a man , everyone needs to be 100% honest about what they really are "

Exactly they are in absolute denial. Some even rant about gay men messaging yet they leave verifications on TV or CD profiles, who have their sexuality as gay. I have never seen such delusion in my life since joining Fab. I would put them straight excuse the pun but they block single men from messaging

Without a doubt but it's what I am so why lie...

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

In my experience there are a heck of a lot more people who either actively seek bi men, or who aren't put off by them, than there are people who absolutely won't meet bi men.

In fact a recent (albeit low sample poll) in the forums had something like 85% of people that responded (all couples or women) who said they either prefer to meet bi guys, or weren't bothered in the slightest.

So no it's not off putting to the majority at all.

I have said this before and will say it yet again, dishonesty puts most women off, not being bi itself. I have had quite a few messages off women, everything is open on my profile. Grow some balls and decency lads and be honest about what you are

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

They're only as straight as they tell u. So yr a bit deluded if u think and believe all the men on here u meet are str8.

I don’t really understand as surly it’s down to personal preference on who and what kind of people they are looking for?

It’s like there are loads of profiles that say “white people only” and equality people who are only looking for black guys and as I’m white should I feel hard done by?? No as they are looking for a certain type of person so move as there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to meet you

"I don’t really understand as surly it’s down to personal preference on who and what kind of people they are looking for?

It’s like there are loads of profiles that say “white people only” and equality people who are only looking for black guys and as I’m white should I feel hard done by?? No as they are looking for a certain type of person so move as there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to meet you "

I’m fine with people being honest and saying who they will or won’t meet. What I struggle with are the unwritten rules, once told that a couple had ruled me out because one of my verifications had met with somebody that had been verified by a non-white person. What does that do, just means you don’t publish all your verifications!

"I don’t really understand as surly it’s down to personal preference on who and what kind of people they are looking for?

It’s like there are loads of profiles that say “white people only” and equality people who are only looking for black guys and as I’m white should I feel hard done by?? No as they are looking for a certain type of person so move as there are plenty of people who will be more than happy to meet you

I’m fine with people being honest and saying who they will or won’t meet. What I struggle with are the unwritten rules, once told that a couple had ruled me out because one of my verifications had met with somebody that had been verified by a non-white person. What does that do, just means you don’t publish all your verifications!"

Just because we are swingers it doesn’t mean you will just fuck anyone and you just have to come to terms you can’t please everyone and kind of play the percentages game especially if you’re a single guy on here

No, we don’t show all of our verifications as one guy started to finger his own arse whilst he was with T and a couple have been weirdos so we didn’t verify them so why should we show theirs on ours if we wasn’t happy with the experience? We don’t have anything to hide and if someone wanted to see them who we planned to meet we’d be happy to show them.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

walssll

Though your profile needs to appeal to people telling the truth should be the first priority.

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

walssll

"It's interesting something that someone said early doors on this thread that has been overlooked, and in light of the current calendar (Pride month/marches) very topical.

There is an awful lot in the press about the LGBTQ+ community and there are lots of lovely stories about the L and G parts of the community and coming out and acceptance, however where are the bi role models/stories? Especially males, either in public or society generally?

and yes as you can see I do advertise the fact I'm bi on here.

"

After my divorce one if the first things I started doing was telling anyone, when the occasion allowed it, that I was bi. The positive response have far outwayed the negative.

I can see it is a problem with some people, and bi women are definitely more accepted. Generally when I see NO BI MEN on a profile I just think your loss then! But then I do get frustrated because of people making assumptions about me due to the fact that I enjoy sex with men and women.

By *ensual relaxationMan  over a year ago

south east

Being openly bisexual has only been a positive thing for me, both on and off this site

"I can see it is a problem with some people, and bi women are definitely more accepted. Generally when I see NO BI MEN on a profile I just think your loss then! But then I do get frustrated because of people making assumptions about me due to the fact that I enjoy sex with men and women. "

But surly it’s better than wasting your time messaging people who are not interested in you and you putting your time into messaging people who are???

I know it’s a rubbish analogy but I’m bald and some people don’t like bald guys so why would I waste my time on messaging people who are?

Never put me off meeting my best fb ever

I think being honest on your profile about your sexuality is the best bet

"I think being honest on your profile about your sexuality is the best bet "

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

They're only as straight as they tell u. So yr a bit deluded if u think and believe all the men on here u meet are str8.

"

"I can see it is a problem with some people, and bi women are definitely more accepted. Generally when I see NO BI MEN on a profile I just think your loss then! But then I do get frustrated because of people making assumptions about me due to the fact that I enjoy sex with men and women.

But surly it’s better than wasting your time messaging people who are not interested in you and you putting your time into messaging people who are???

I know it’s a rubbish analogy but I’m bald and some people don’t like bald guys so why would I waste my time on messaging people who are?"

I agree, I'm open from the start! But still niggles me a bit.

"

I think there are more bisexual men on here than straight or gay

salisbury

I think there are more bisexual men on here than straight or gay "

They're not bisexual, they're just men that'll have sex with other men. I doubt they'd ever want a same sex relationship.

In your bed

They're not bisexual, they're just men that'll have sex with other men. I doubt they'd ever want a same sex relationship. "

Interesting view point but I'm not sure sexuality is based on long term relationships..

Some straight people will never have long term relationships, what does that make them?

Asexual?????

By *ifilthyfuckersCouple  over a year ago

fylde/wyre/lancaster

this!!

Unfortunately, there does seem to be a bit of a double standard in swinging where female bisexuality is accepted, encouraged and sometimes expected whereas male bisexuality is not tolerated. this!!"

Or

Maybe

It's simply, more women are attracted sexually to other women,than some men are sexually attracted to other men.

They're not bisexual, they're just men that'll have sex with other men. I doubt they'd ever want a same sex relationship. "

I disagree. I consider sexual acts and attraction more defining of sexuality than emotional attraction.

Purley

surely bisexual is straight and gay.

Not off putting at all as I like a bi mmf anyway, but mostly I love honesty and would far rather someone say if they were bi than feel they need to hide it.. x

By *un In SussexMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

I used to have a bi-curious on my profile and been getting contacted by a lot of guys (gay and straight) wanting to suck me or wanting me to fuck them. It is annoying. I would never meet a guy on his own, or do any anal play. I only suck guys or letting my dick to be sucked when playing in 3 or 4 some. When I fuck a girl, and she sucks another guy I am getting turned on so much, I wanna suck him too... or when doing 69 and someone fucks the pussy I lick.. I love to lick them both... Otherwise I am not attracted to guys. As I said I have changed my profile to straight, as the amount of offers from other guys is just stupid.

salisbury

Well, fuck my ass.