FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Double penetration

Double penetration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, my partner and I want to try DP, she wants to get used to it before we bring in another guy so we are thinking of using a toy. Any suggestions on what toy in what hole etc, what position and so on, any help greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, my partner and I want to try DP, she wants to get used to it before we bring in another guy so we are thinking of using a toy. Any suggestions on what toy in what hole etc, what position and so on, any help greatly appreciated "

Try fucking her while she has a butt plug in place. Then upgrade to a thicker butt plug. I'm guessing you are talking about DP and not DVP.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Both DP and DVP to be honest

The soft flexible dildos you can get if trying DVP or trying DP with your cock in her arse and dildo in pussy. Butt plug for the other way around.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Agree with the butt plug comments. Have her riding you on top and reach round to insert one into her ass. Obviously make sure she's relaxed and lubed up first. Also good to do when you do have a threesome. Get the other guy to put it in her and play with it, taking it in and out before swapping it for his cock.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

After shes got used to the plug replace that with your cock and get her to use a vibrater. That way shes in control of how full she feels until shes comfortable with it

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I have done both DP & DVP with my friend with benefits using a fuck machine as second man so to speak. It's was great fun and she loved it, have to admit so did I feels amazing specially the DVP

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

"Agree with the butt plug comments. Have her riding you on top and reach round to insert one into her ass. Obviously make sure she's relaxed and lubed up first. Also good to do when you do have a threesome. Get the other guy to put it in her and play with it, taking it in and out before swapping it for his cock. "
now this sounds like fun

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yeah for sure you want to practice but with a softer toy.

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

"Agree with the butt plug comments. Have her riding you on top and reach round to insert one into her ass. Obviously make sure she's relaxed and lubed up first. Also good to do when you do have a threesome. Get the other guy to put it in her and play with it, taking it in and out before swapping it for his cock. now this sounds like fun"

It is! Ashley loves feeling full and usually orgasms immediately as soon as the second cock or toy enters her. X

Buy a unisex strapon, a pint of good lube and go double dick wild!

Although a strapon may give her ideas further down the line, its a risk youre just gonna have to take.

"Buy a unisex strapon, a pint of good lube and go double dick wild!

Although a strapon may give her ideas further down the line, its a risk youre just gonna have to take. "

We think he’ll be a good taker

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Get her used to anal if she's not already - assuming she wants the anal/vaginal for of DP. Then try various positions with your cock in one hole and a small dildo (to start with) in the other, and lots of lube.

If she prefers the idea of double vaginal (the way we do it) then again practice with a small dildo.

Move on to a bigger dildo when she's happy. A second cock will feel MUCH more comfortable - and fun. But when you do DV be prepare for cock one to slip out when cock two goes in. It takes time and practice to get both fully inside but it always causes amusement.

Bareback is always best for DV, both cocks that is.

Enjoy! It's fun!

» Add a new message to this topic