FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > It's not working

It's not working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abfella69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Why is this site not working for me I'm a nice bloke nice pictures I send courteous messages I don't hassle people I've done this in the past and been successful but in a month no one has emailed me first and the replies I've had have been very few and far between and then I tried to talk and people just don't answer what's going on? I know it all sounds a bit negative but it's very frustrating when someone's 3 miles away you have all they looking for and apparently they had 500 messages !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lose the pics of you in your underwear mate.

Trust me as much as us men think that’s what woman’s focus is on here.... it’s not!

As much as women love sex as much as us men, they are very much more complex in grabbing their attention on here ( as they are messaged god knows how many dic pics a day ). Be different from the rest! If you was a woman on this site would you really stop and think, I’ll message this guy just from your profile pic ( probably not ). I’m not being harsh but theirs a time and place for the close ups of our uninviting packages, lol

By *abfella69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Cheers mate great bit of advice it's nice to chat to a genuine bloke who is trying to help out

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are totally unattached why can't you accommodate ?

You can have everything I want in a man but if I don't fancy you then you will get no response... Even if you only want to talk, as I find, once you start talking, most assume you are up for more, regardless of what is said primarily

I like the pics. No problems there

The profile has no structure and requires some

Good luck

How refreshing to hear a guy say that

» Add a new message to this topic