FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Press, hidden profiles, face pictures

Press, hidden profiles, face pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening everyone, something i’ve been thinking about a bit recently is people’s opinions of swinging. Are you open about it to friends, work colleagues or is it a secret. Maybe reason I ask is i’m going to Swingfields this Thursday for weekend. Have heard and seen pictures in papers myself. I have always had face pictures on my profiles ( been on Fab about 8 years but deleted and rejoined). I have decided Swingfields is the last blowout as such for me and leaving swinging scene then. Wondering if possibly be best hiding my profile before Swingfields now. Can’t say i’d like to spot my face in papers that’s for sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkshireBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Reading

It's nothing to be ashamed off. It's consenting adults.

Going by your profile you seem like a fun loving guy.

I doubt the press would print face pics unless your a celebrity.

Enjoy SF and say hello if you see us.

Crutches will give us away.

Xx

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"It's nothing to be ashamed off. It's consenting adults.

Going by your profile you seem like a fun loving guy.

I doubt the press would print face pics unless your a celebrity.

Enjoy SF and say hello if you see us.

Crutches will give us away.

Xx

Well said!

We've been open to friends & colleagues for years about what we do, as we're trying to show the wider populous that we're doing nothing wrong, and have nothing to be ashamed of.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally get that there is nothing to be ashamed of and whatever happens on the scene is between consensual adults. Though visibility and openness, all depends on your present circumstances.

I'm not ashamed of who I am and what I like or dislike, however we live in a very judgemental society. And even those lovely individuals that are not judgmental directly, will have strong imprinted "morals" about anything that isn't widely socially acceptable. And I'm afraid, swinging isn't widely socially acceptable.

So if you have a job or role that involves personal credibility, swinging may well prove against you if your wider circle finds out. I would want discretion in everything that I do.

Don't shoot the messenger, ladies and gents... I'm only expressing what I think and what advice I'd give a friend.

xx N

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Good luck in everything you do. Enjoy life

I’m open to my friends and work colleagues, they can’t believe how I go to socials and meet as they say all these strange people. Nothing strange about us. Monogamy is soo out dated.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I’m open to my friends and work colleagues, they can’t believe how I go to socials and meet as they say all these strange people. Nothing strange about us. Monogamy is soo out dated. "

Monogamy is a tropical hardwood isn't it?

By *exyFusionCouple  over a year ago

Near to you

We haven't told any vanilla friends or family. We do love to stir up conversations about swingers and swinging - then we have a laugh later - truth be, most of our friends would be pretty shocked. Which makes it even more fun to keep it to ourselves.

I don't hide what I get up to, the people that matter, don't mind and the people that mind, don't matter

Thanks for all comments, had some great experiences over the years since got into the swinging scene. Been lucky to have visited quite a few clubs as well definitely recommend club scene to anyone that hasn’t been

"I totally get that there is nothing to be ashamed of and whatever happens on the scene is between consensual adults. Though visibility and openness, all depends on your present circumstances.

I'm not ashamed of who I am and what I like or dislike, however we live in a very judgemental society. And even those lovely individuals that are not judgmental directly, will have strong imprinted "morals" about anything that isn't widely socially acceptable. And I'm afraid, swinging isn't widely socially acceptable.

So if you have a job or role that involves personal credibility, swinging may well prove against you if your wider circle finds out. I would want discretion in everything that I do.

Don't shoot the messenger, ladies and gents... I'm only expressing what I think and what advice I'd give a friend.

xx N

"

I totally agree with you

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

i [k] do have a job that this life style would be frowned on ,however its the reaction my mum and dad may have if they knew their daughter was a slag tramp whore .is why we dont do swingfields .as always gona be press there .good press for sunday gutter press .if you going have fun .

"Evening everyone, something i’ve been thinking about a bit recently is people’s opinions of swinging. Are you open about it to friends, work colleagues or is it a secret. Maybe reason I ask is i’m going to Swingfields this Thursday for weekend. Have heard and seen pictures in papers myself. I have always had face pictures on my profiles ( been on Fab about 8 years but deleted and rejoined). I have decided Swingfields is the last blowout as such for me and leaving swinging scene then. Wondering if possibly be best hiding my profile before Swingfields now. Can’t say i’d like to spot my face in papers that’s for sure "
the sexual act is part of being an earthly creature why would you feel guilty about it?

"Evening everyone, something i’ve been thinking about a bit recently is people’s opinions of swinging. Are you open about it to friends, work colleagues or is it a secret. Maybe reason I ask is i’m going to Swingfields this Thursday for weekend. Have heard and seen pictures in papers myself. I have always had face pictures on my profiles ( been on Fab about 8 years but deleted and rejoined). I have decided Swingfields is the last blowout as such for me and leaving swinging scene then. Wondering if possibly be best hiding my profile before Swingfields now. Can’t say i’d like to spot my face in papers that’s for sure the sexual act is part of being an earthly creature why would you feel guilty about it? "
basically kept my swinging lifestyle a secret from my family so obviously wouldn’t want that coming out

"Evening everyone, something i’ve been thinking about a bit recently is people’s opinions of swinging. Are you open about it to friends, work colleagues or is it a secret. Maybe reason I ask is i’m going to Swingfields this Thursday for weekend. Have heard and seen pictures in papers myself. I have always had face pictures on my profiles ( been on Fab about 8 years but deleted and rejoined). I have decided Swingfields is the last blowout as such for me and leaving swinging scene then. Wondering if possibly be best hiding my profile before Swingfields now. Can’t say i’d like to spot my face in papers that’s for sure the sexual act is part of being an earthly creature why would you feel guilty about it? basically kept my swinging lifestyle a secret from my family so obviously wouldn’t want that coming out "
you're differentiating swinging from sex, who talks to their family about sex in general very few but let's face it we all know the other person loves it or at least does it....... It's life, don't feel guilty unless you're doing something you shouldn't be

No not guilty at all. Spoke to couple close friends off Fab last night, both said i’m one very few that are actually a single guy on fab nowadays. Time has changed so much on fab

By *rwolfMan  over a year ago

bristol

I've never hidden what I do from my family or close friends.

They know I enjoy an alternative lifestyle sexually, they know I'm into swinging and bdsm... I never give the gritty details of it all but I'm up front about it to say the least.

"I’m open to my friends and work colleagues, they can’t believe how I go to socials and meet as they say all these strange people. Nothing strange about us. Monogamy is soo out dated.

Monogamy is a tropical hardwood isn't it? "

No it isnt. But just like the hardwood, there are several distinct species under the same unbrella, which all require their own different methods of working and care!

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"We haven't told any vanilla friends or family. We do love to stir up conversations about swingers and swinging - then we have a laugh later - truth be, most of our friends would be pretty shocked. Which makes it even more fun to keep it to ourselves. "

This is us x

By *greygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"We haven't told any vanilla friends or family. We do love to stir up conversations about swingers and swinging - then we have a laugh later - truth be, most of our friends would be pretty shocked. Which makes it even more fun to keep it to ourselves.

This is us x"

it took years for family to get to grip with age gap,never mind our fab life fun .

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Tbh I think in the past the press have posted face pics from swingfields, as well as car number plates, but I believe now they have bumped up security a bit. If you are very concerned op, maybe try sunglasses and a fake moustache, I would suggest a rubber Donald trump mask but in this weather that's a no go lol

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I was one of the people photographed by The Sun at Swingfields 2016 and didn't suffer any sort of blowback from it. It hasn't stopped me attending again. After being fined, I doubt they'd do it again because the fines for a 2nd offence would be substantial. I'm not too worried if people find out what I do, think someone at work knows anyway now. It's gonna be a good weekend mate, just enjoy it.

» Add a new message to this topic