FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Message Advice

First Message Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys! I’m really new to this and would like to know what women and couples on here want to hear in a first message.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read their profiles before messaging. If you are not for them or their not for you or you think they need to break their own rules to meet you just move on to someone else.

As for the message for those you want to message, speak to them like they are human beings. Yes we are swingers but we are also humans.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Be normal. Don't mention sex.

I prefer it when guys put the ball in my court so to speak with a nudge to look at their profile and contact them if I like the look of them kind of thing.

People tend to look at a profile before opening a message so make sure you are the sort of guy they are looking for!

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Couples and singlds Want to hear..really is that your thought process ?? Someone knows the magic words.. Theres no magic formula, they're all individuals..

Do you think you'll appeal to all.. news flash .. you won't.

Introduce yourself and if the folk find you attractive and you interest they'll message back.

P.S, if they don't find you attractive chances are no words you write will change their mind.

By *euschMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Be normal. Don't mention sex.

!"

Why wouldn’t you mention sex? This is a site designed to find sex? Or is it a given that you are looking for sex so it’s not required to talk about?

!

Why wouldn’t you mention sex? This is a site designed to find sex? Or is it a given that you are looking for sex so it’s not required to talk about?"

Sorry to jump in but if I get a message mentioning sex I send a polite reply declining whatever they've asked and the convo won't be going any further

"Hey guys! I’m really new to this and would like to know what women and couples on here want to hear in a first message. "

Telling people what they want to hear is never a good start. Tell them what you have to say instead. Once you have made sure you may be what they are looking for, after reading their profile.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Hey guys! I’m really new to this and would like to know what women and couples on here want to hear in a first message. "

There is no set format that will work. Read each profile and write them an individual message based on what you see and what you offer. Do not waste your time writing to people who's profile you do not meet.

peterborough

!

Why wouldn’t you mention sex? This is a site designed to find sex? Or is it a given that you are looking for sex so it’s not required to talk about?

Sorry to jump in but if I get a message mentioning sex I send a polite reply declining whatever they've asked and the convo won't be going any further "

But why? It’s a site for finding sex??

!

Sorry to jump in but if I get a message mentioning sex I send a polite reply declining whatever they've asked and the convo won't be going any further

But why? It’s a site for finding sex??"

Yes but us women in here are not objects and it's much easier for us to get comfortable with someone if we talk about other stuff.

I got instance love sex, high sex drive and would have it most days ... But as soon as someone starts to talk to me about sex I shut down on them.

There are women that enjoy talking about it and if so let them lead that but based on myself. I don't enjoy talking about it, more of an action kind of girl

!

But why? It’s a site for finding sex??"

In a first message!!. Nah gtf

Cock pics, just send cock pics!

peterborough

!

But why? It’s a site for finding sex??

Yes but us women in here are not objects and it's much easier for us to get comfortable with someone if we talk about other stuff.

I got instance love sex, high sex drive and would have it most days ... But as soon as someone starts to talk to me about sex I shut down on them.

There are women that enjoy talking about it and if so let them lead that but based on myself. I don't enjoy talking about it, more of an action kind of girl "

Thank you, that explains it well

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

!

Why wouldn’t you mention sex? This is a site designed to find sex? Or is it a given that you are looking for sex so it’s not required to talk about?"

You sound like the type of guy who who sees fab as a sex site as opposed to a swinging site.

I don't like it when guys talk about sex in their opening message. I find it creepy and nothing is guaranteed until I know I'm actually attracted to them. That would only happen when I've met them face to face.

It's also rather cringey.

» Add a new message to this topic