FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The obvious one

The obvious one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/07/19 17:22:00]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I know you guys have read the same post 663737484 times but how can I improve my profile

Thank you in advance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try proof reading, and splitting the paragraph up.

Also, stating you are Asian, but not ‘per your/weirdo one’, will do you a lot of harm, in our opinion. It seems like you are admitting that Asian guys are like that, and, it can be seen as disparaging to Asians.

Try stating what you are into, without being crude. Describe yourself a little better. Maybe add a couple of tasteful pics to your profile, not necessarily face, but, avoid ‘dick pics’.

Hope this helps.

Should have read pervy/weirdo.....feckin’ auto correct

"Should have read pervy/weirdo.....feckin’ auto correct"

Thank you check it out now if you can Improved it a little

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/868684

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/877648

Have a good read through all those, and act accordingly. Good luck.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

No pictures means no matter how good your profile reads, no meet. I doubt many will even bother and just move onto the next guy who isn't shy.

Don't like the fake laughing ( lol or ha ha) it comes across as desperate to be liked.

There is a bit of personality in the text, believe me I've seen some really terrible profiles, it just needs some more work. The advice above in the links will certainly help.

But pictures ! Without them you'll get know where.

Cheshire

"No pictures means no matter how good your profile reads, no meet. I doubt many will even bother and just move onto the next guy who isn't shy.

Don't like the fake laughing ( lol or ha ha) it comes across as desperate to be liked.

There is a bit of personality in the text, believe me I've seen some really terrible profiles, it just needs some more work. The advice above in the links will certainly help.

But pictures ! Without them you'll get know where. "

Nowhere bloody predictive text

"No pictures means no matter how good your profile reads, no meet. I doubt many will even bother and just move onto the next guy who isn't shy.

But pictures ! Without them you'll get know where. "

I’ll be honest I don’t want to be recognised that’s why I ain’t got face pictures up I only send face pictures to people that I think are genuine and not fake but what sort of picture can I take without being easily recognised

[Removed by poster at 03/07/19 18:05:50]

Cheshire

But pictures ! Without them you'll get know where.

I’ll be honest I don’t want to be recognised that’s why I ain’t got face pictures up I only send face pictures to people that I think are genuine and not fake but what sort of picture can I take without being easily recognised "

Body pictures are fine, avoid cock pictures. Everyone on here understands that being recognised is a concern but it's the pictures that make you hungry for the cake not the description

Appreciate the advice thank you!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your profile doesn't really leave me knowing too much about you, other than that your sex drive is high and your physical stats. And your photo is limited, when I'd prefer to feel more sure that I'd know how you look and whether I could find you attractive. You'd ideally have photos that let others see your build, as a minimum. Preferably don't add tons of cock pics, as that's a deterrent for most people.

Your profile made me smile OP. Good luck.

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Eeerrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm.

Honestly is not THAAAAAT bad.

Drop the bit about always up for sex.

Drop the bit about being confident unless the other guy has a bigger cock

Tell people what YOU are able to offer THEM in regards to your personality.

Add a couple of face pics.

Then read it back and ask yourself....

If you were the guy with the bigger cock would YOU want the guy behind the profile sharing your wife?

Oh, and your meet status, get rid of "Anything, anywhere"

Screams desperation.

Otherwise its not a particularly bad profile

» Add a new message to this topic