FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples profile

Couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I'm trying to find out what I can do to set up a couples profile. I am aware that the pictures are needed of the both of us together but I am wondering if we both can be on the same profile at the same time?? Any help would be greatly appreciated

We are living separately as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes you can both be on the same profile at the same time except in the chat rooms.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You will need a different email address to do this and always best to get photo verified as a couple, you will both need to be in the pic though. Good luck. Xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We set ours up with one email but we can both log on at the same time, you just use same username and password

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't live together.. There's 70 miles between us. We do see each other every weekend and both have access to this account.We would recommend getting photo varified by taking a picture of you both following the photo varifications rules. To save trying to do it when you are not together.

By *xhibcoupleausCouple  over a year ago

sydney

Logging in at the same time works fine for us on mobile

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Yup, one email, one account, often both on whilst sitting next to each other...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We don't live together.. There's 70 miles between us. We do see each other every weekend and both have access to this account.We would recommend getting photo varified by taking a picture of you both following the photo varifications rules. To save trying to do it when you are not together. "

If your not together it can't be done.

"Yup, one email, one account, often both on whilst sitting next to each other... "

"We don't live together.. There's 70 miles between us. We do see each other every weekend and both have access to this account.We would recommend getting photo varified by taking a picture of you both following the photo varifications rules. To save trying to do it when you are not together.

If your not together it can't be done. "

Exactly my point Woody.That's why i suggested getting a photo varification while together.. Although we did separate photos and submitted as a couple as our account was suspended when we first created it . This was accepted by admin, As our couples wasn't photo varified.. I could have explained that a little better. Hope you are keeping well. Take care hun. Mr Nice x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all the info and I will be able to get the profile up.

Thanks again your the best

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We don't live together.. There's 70 miles between us. We do see each other every weekend and both have access to this account.We would recommend getting photo varified by taking a picture of you both following the photo varifications rules. To save trying to do it when you are not together.

Exactly my point Woody.That's why i suggested getting a photo varification while together.. Although we did separate photos and submitted as a couple as our account was suspended when we first created it . This was accepted by admin, As our couples wasn't photo varified.. I could have explained that a little better. Hope you are keeping well. Take care hun. Mr Nice x "

All good here in sunny Cornwall hun, glad all is well with you xx

Exactly my point Woody.That's why i suggested getting a photo varification while together.. Although we did separate photos and submitted as a couple as our account was suspended when we first created it . This was accepted by admin, As our couples wasn't photo varified.. I could have explained that a little better. Hope you are keeping well. Take care hun. Mr Nice x

All good here in sunny Cornwall hun, glad all is well with you xx"

I hear our mutual friend has been to see you .. Mrs P xx

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

All good here in sunny Cornwall hun, glad all is well with you xx

I hear our mutual friend has been to see you .. Mrs P xx "

Yes, Polly's down regularly and S stayed the weekend with me. X

» Add a new message to this topic